Binded Souls

De Wensdayponytyomasfan

Remember Sonic X? Yeah. Here's a remake of their SA2 ark, featuring ponies. Pinkie pie was chosen to be the... Mais

Familiar Eyes
Take Me
Pink side of the ARK
5. Familiar Faces
The Meterex and the Ponies
7. No Words

Truth; Destiny

56 1 4
De Wensdayponytyomasfan

Here's another long one! Grab a snack and drink! 

Chris was sitting away from the window, feeling glum. Pinkie pie and Shadow were looking out once again, standing close to each other. They both felt the inclination to hold hands/hooves, but they didn't. What was happening to their emotions?

Shadow saw a small ship in the distance. He grumbled. "Here comes your friend."

 "Huh?" Chris jumped up. He turned to see a rocket heading his way. He gasped. "You mean sonic?"

"he'd be a fool to challenge me."

Chris scoffed. "You're the fool, not sonic."

 "You'll see that I'm right. This is one battle your friend can not win."

 Chris gulped.

He started pacing back and forth. "He can do it."

Pinkie suddenly kicked the air with her back hooves and her tail shook. The two boys stared at her.

"Pinkie?"

"Pinkie Sense!" She gasped. Then, out of nowhere, Twilight had teleported into the room with rarity and Fluttershy, whom tackled pinkie pie with a hug. Pinkie couldn't believe it.

"Pinkie! Thank Celestia you're safe!"

 She quickly gave a hug back to her three friends. Chris and Shadow were both surprised at their sudden visit.

"What are you guys doing here?!" Pinkie exclaimed, now backing out of the short embrace.

  "Thank goodness, Chris is safe too." Fluttershy exhaled, noting his unharmed physique.

Twilight walked up to pinkie. "We're here to bring you back. Surely you're happy to see us. Right?"

Pinkie smiled. "Of course I'm happy to see my friends." She looked back at Shadow."But, I'm not going anywhere." She took a few steps back to stand next to Shadow.

 "What?" Fluttershy gasped.

 "But darling, surely you don't want to stay with that fiend." Rarity revolted, pointing at Shadow. He grimaced. Pinkie took a stance in front of him.

 "How dare you call shadow that!" Everyone was taken aback. Even Shadow could not believe what pinkie was saying to her friends.

"Are you kidding me?" Fluttershy spoke up. "Uh, I mean, don't you realize that your siding with the bad guy?"

  "He's not what you think. Please. I care too much for him to be left without me!"

No one expected how much pinkie pie would defend him. Twilight walked backwards.

"Come on girls. She's not going to change her mind. Like I told you." Everyone's attention went to Twilight. Rarity and Fluttershy took a few steps back. Twilight stared at pinkie.

 "I let you go on prison island for a reason. Finish your quest."

Twilight's horn glowed, and they disappeared.

"Twilight, wait!" Chris started to say, but it was already too late. "She could have taken me with her." He mumbled under his breath. Chris turned away.

Shadow was still blown away by pinkie's actions. She stood up for him. No one else would. "Pinkie Pie. You..." Pinkie turned to face him. She smiled.

 "I know you're not going to hurt me. You're not like that." Pinkie pie suddenly nuzzled his chest with her hair. Shadow flinched, and took a sudden step back. She stopped. "You can always join the good side!" Pinkie giggled, and hopped away to another room. Chris turned back around, and looked at Shadow, then outside.

Shadow was left speechless for a moment, but then, he saw a capsule being ejected out into space. He could barely make out a blue figure. In that moment, he knew who it was. Chris took notice at what Shadow was looking at. The capsule exploded, and filled the sky with a white light. Shadow gathered his thoughts back and became stone faced again.

"your friend could not save himself." Chris's eyes widened. "You mean, sonic was in there?" Shadow turned to him. "Yes, I'm afraid he was. Perhaps sonic was not the great hero you thought him to be."

Chris started to tear up. "You're wrong! It can't be true!" He was horrified. Swiftly, he turned around and ran. "Sonic!" Shadow watched him run away into the halls. Some strange feeling of regret washed through him, but as quickly as it came, it went. He turned his head to his side to see pinkie pie again, but with a worried look on her face. "Sonic can't be dead. Right?"

Shadow looked down. "There was no way he could have made it out alive." He looked back up, and walked away. Pinkie was left alone once again.

She walked along the room, listening to the silence. Pinkie walked into the small side room. She then noticed an opening, behind a pile of rubble. She walked over to it. 'what's behind here?' She moved each piece out of way, revealing a small door. It was a big enough size for a young child. The doorway entered into a tiny room. It was big enough to fit 2 people comfortably. She entered the room. It was intact. No damages. In one corner, there was a neatly folded pile of small, dinky costumes. In another, a small basket full of party supplies. On the left side of the room, was a button. Looking over the room, Pinkie spotted a picture frame in the basket of supplies. She sat down, and took the picture out. A strand of streamer was hanging on it. She gasped.

The picture had Shadow and Maria throwing confetti and streamers around a glass room. They were wearing party hats. Shadow was smiling wide, with happiness in his eyes. Maria was smiling as well. The picture well had a message on it. It read:

Space Party!

I celebrate space with my little brother, Shadow!

We had so much fun!

"brother?!" She shouted. "That's how the're related?"

"It indeed it feels that way."

She was here again.

Pinkie exhaled. "Maria..."

"he was always full of wonder, curious about the earth. He was really good at making someone smile when they were low."

"really?" Pinkie pie asked.

"For sure. He was the best little guardian I would ever have."

Pinkie nodded. "So, what does that mean for me?"

"You are the One. Forever, your souls are binded."

Pinkie pie realized what she was saying. "Oh my......" That's why she felt this way. "I've been-?" She stopped talking. Maria was gone.

Pinkie inhaled and exhaled slowly. She looked at the picture. "I promise Shadow...." She tucked the picture into her tail, wondering where that picture was taken. She leaned to her left, and accidentally pressed the button. She moved away. The walls seemed to fall. She looked down and gasped. The whole room was in glass. It was like floating in that single, small, compartment. 'well I guess I know where they took it now.' She stated. After a second, she pressed the button again, and the room changed back to normal. The room then shook violently. "Whoa!" Then it stopped. "What was that?" She suddenly heard someone's voice echo through the ARK.

"The countdown marking my final revenge has begun!"

"professor Gerald....."

A while later...

Pinkie Pie was still in the room. She was analyzing Gerald robotnik's last words.

"Pinkie pie!"

She winced. Chris was calling her. She hastily got out of the room and trotted into the main room.

Pinkie saw Chris, Mr. Tanaka, and Amy standing there.

"Pinkie!" Amy run up to her to give her a hug. Pinkie returned her hug. "I'm so glad you're okay." They broke from the hug.

 "Where are the others?" Pinkie asked.

"They went with sonic and knuckles to stop the ARK from striking the Earth."

Pinkie nodded in understanding. The group stared out the window with anxiety.

"I hope they make it in time." Amy said with worry.

 Chris sighed. "I wish there was something we could do to help Sonic and the others."

Pinkie pie looked down. 'there is something. I can do...if I could....'

Mr. Tanaka put a hand on Chris's shoulder. Chris looked up at him. "Sonic will get them to the chaos emeralds in time."

 Chris smiled with reassurance.

" Don't bet on it."

They all turned around. It was Shadow.

"Shadow..."

Amy and Chris looked at each other. They sparked an idea, nodded, and stepped forward to him. "Shadow, you have to help us!" Chris stated.

Shadow shook his head. "Everything's gone to plan as intended. I have no reason to help them. They all will know my pain for their crime. Besides, there's absolutely no way to save anyone now."

"You don't know that." Amy told him. "I know that people will fight over most trivial things."

"Some will be selfish." Chris agreed. Pinkie realized what they were trying to do.

"But in the end, they can and will change for the better." Amy nodded.

 "There are good people in the world Shadow." Chris put a hand on himself. "Just look at me as an example. Have I been selfish in what I want?" (Ha) "Have I ever been mean and nasty to you?" Shadow shook his head slowly. He was starting to realize something.

 'in fact, the only one who's been selfish is eggman..'

 Pinkie pie closed her eyes. She walked past all of them and stood in front of him. Chris and Amy watched in disbelief as she talked. "Shadow. Don't you remember what I told you? She only wants happiness for them!"

Pinkie pie took the picture out of her tail and handed it to Shadow. "She wants you to make others happy!" Shadow's eyes widened. At the picture, and her words.

"Please do it for me... for a better future. ...... give them a chance to be happy. Let them live for their dreams. Shadow. That's the reason why you were brought into this world..."

"That's what she wanted..." Tears gathered up in his eyes. In that moment, he felt Maria in the room.

He gave a small smile. "I know what I have to do now. I must keep my promise. To all of you." He turned, and sped out of the room.

Pinkie ran to the doorway. "I'm going with him. You all stay behind!" The three nodded, and pinkie pie ran off after him. Chris was so relieved. He quickly felt light headed, after that tense conversation. Before he fell to the ground, Mr Tanaka catched him. He carried him in his arms. He looked at Amy and smiled. She smiled back.

The main 5, sonic, and knuckles could not believe their eyes. The monster was roaring loudly, facing them. Sonic and knuckles in a fighting stance. "No can defeat that!" Fluttershy yelled with fear.

Sonic suddenly saw shadow walking though them to front of the group.

 "Leave that thing for me." They were shocked, to say the least.

 Sonic stared at him. 'Shadow...'

" You and the others get to the chaos emeralds. I'll distract it!" He jumped up, and Sonic's team ran to the temple.

 Just as the mane 5 were about to follow they herd the echoing hoofsteps of pinkie pie.

 "Teach it a lession, Shadow!" They turned to see pinkie screech to a halt next to them. She was smiling widely. The mane 5 stared at her.

'what did she do?'

 The mane 6 all ran to the shrine. Each of them stopping on a different step, with pinkie standing at the bottom. They looked up at sonic and knuckles, then back at the monster Shadow was fighting. Knuckles began to chant. "The severs are the... seven chaos emeralds. Chaos is... power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos." He stared at the master emerald.

'You can do it knuckles.' Sonic thought.

He inhaled. "Master emerald! I You need to help me! Please Stop the chaos emeralds. " The emerald glowed brightly, and the 7 chaos emeralds started to lose color. The ponies' smiled. It was working! The emeralds landed with a thump, now a grey hue of their original colors. Then, they all herd the roar. They turned around, and saw the monster teleport away. "it's gone." Knuckles exclaimed. Shadow appeared beside sonic.

 "It used Chaos control!"

the ground started to shake once more. "We're still falling to the earth!" Twilight yelled.

Eggman came in on speakers. "Knuckles, sonic, that creature is still alive. It attached itself to the front of the ARK! It's determined to stay on it's original course!"

Sonic and Shadow stared at each other. They nodded, knowing what they must do. Knuckles walked backwards, to the front of the steps.

They closed their eyes. The emeralds started to glow and float. Sonic and Shadow floated up with them. A bright light filled the huge room. Everyone shielded their eyes. When they could see, they saw that Sonic and Shadow were super! The ponies' awed in disbelief. Pinkie's jaw fell to the floor. His super form reflected his inner self. A silky, yellow-cream color. Sonic teleported away.

 But Shadow didn't.

 Knuckles moved out of his way as he floated down the stairs towards Pinkie. Everyone stared at him. He stopped in front of her. Then, without warning, he hugged her. She was pleasantly surprised, while her friends and knuckles gasped in disbelief.

"Thank you."

  Pinkie returned the hug. They broke apart and Shadow gently put her down onto the ground. Then, Shadow, hovering inches off the ground, leaned closer and kissed her on the cheek. Pinkie pie blushed profusely. the mane 5 (and knuckles') jaws dropped to the floor. Shadow started at her, with lidded eyes. He smirked and teleported away, leaving a starstrucked pinkie pie.

"What?!!" Rarity screamed. Pinkie pie shook her head hastily. She was still blushing.

"He- you- i- I don't!" rainbow dash said with confusion.

"He kissed you!" Twilight shouted.

"Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness!" Fluttershy put her hooves over her mouth.

 "Well I'll be...." Applejack breathed.

Knuckles was left speechless. He was too shocked and full of questions.

 She looked down shyly. All her friends started asking a million questions. Pinkie laughed nervously. "Girls, I can explain..."

A rumble shook the colony. Knuckles snapped out of his trance and ran down the stairs with the master emerald. "No time for talking ladies, we need to get to a safe room!" The mane 6 followed knuckles to the room where everyone else was.

They watched the monster start to glow red and start to hurtle down faster. Sonic and Shadow were pushing back. Everyone, including eggman(even though he wasn't in the room) , were yelling encouraging words to them. Pinkie was silent. She remembered her connection with Shadow.

Shadow was barley holding on. He was starting to lose grip.

'shadow!'

It was pinkie pie.

'I- no, we! We know you can do it Shadow!'

His eyes widened. Maria was speaking with her.

'They all depend on you!'

He shook with determination. "I am Shadow!! Shadow the Hedgehog!!" His inhibitor rings flew off. It was like a fire had engulfed him.

"you ready?"

"You bet! Let's go!" Sonic powered up as well. Everyone watched in intensity. The two started to implode a circle of light around the ark.

"CHAOS!..."

"CONTROL!!"

It engulfed the ark. Everyone shielded their eyes once more.

Pinkie was going to cheer until she heard his last lines.

"Maria... I did it... For you....." Pinkie could feel him pass out. It was over. He....

pinkie couldn't cheer anymore. It happened.

They were all safe now. Everyone was happy. Except for her.

 She Slowly walked out of the ecstatic main room, eyes starting to water.

Nobody seemed to notice however, as the mane 5, tails, knuckles, Amy, chris, Mr Tanaka, and rouge were overjoyed.

Sonic entered though the door. Chris walked up to him.

"Where's Shadow?"

Sonic looked down and shook his head. The ponies' looked down, and some ears drooped. The anthropomorphic friends looked down and away.

Sonic held out Shadow's inhibitor ring to chris. He took it. Chris looked down, and he teared up.

A single tear landed on the ring.

Now that everybody was somber, rainbow realized something. "Guys, where's Pinkie?" The other mares looked up. She wasn't with them. Sonic's friends looked at the equines. The 5 ran over to the side room,but stopped at the frame. Pinkie pie was laying down, crying into her hooves. The friends stared at her with empathy. Slowly, Pinkie pie stood. She stared back at her friends. She tried to form a smile, but to no avail. The group entered, and hugged Pinkie. She took the hug greatfully. The others watched silently.

Pinkie inhaled, and walked back to the middle room, and turned around to her friends. "He did what he promised." She gave a small, genuine smile, which made her friends smile as well.

'i don't really know the best way to go about this...'

 Pinkie gasped. She could hear him. She stared looking around for him.

'you helped me remember my purpose.'

 she looked in front of herself, in the side room, and all over the area. Then, she turned around. She saw a soft glow. Her eyes widened. Her friends looked in her direction, and saw it too. Sonic's group turned their attention to it as well. The ball of light revealed shadow, who appeared to be in a ghost-like form.

Pinkie walked up to him. "I let you in. And, all you really needed to become good again.." she stopped in front of him. "Was some help. And love." Shadow held up pinkie's left hoof.

"I found something more because of you." Pinkie blushed.

"We were supposed to meet. I think... We're..... meant to be."

 Pinkie spoke. "She was right."

They toched foreheads.

 "It really was Destiny."

They hugged one last time, and Shadow disappeared for good. Pinkie smiled, with a single happy tear falling.

She did it.

No one could comprehend the weird phenomena that just happened in front of them, yet, it seemed to have no lasting effect. For now, at least. Sonic cracked a huge grin. "Come on guys," the room's attention turn to him."space is fun, but I prefer my feet on the ground."

A monitor that Tails was holding suddenly beeped. "Come on everyone! The rocket's ready to take off now."

One by one, they exited the room. Pinkie pie and Sonic stopped at the door. She looked around one last time. She smiled sadly. 'you're welcome. To both of you.'

As Pinkie left, sonic stared out the window pane.

"Sayonara, Shadow the hedgehog."

You think i'm done? im just getting started. (making a few more chapters) Write you later!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.3K 34 32
(Sonic Boom version because it's my favorite out of all of them. Plus, I wanted to see how it goes). 6 months had passed ever since the events of "So...
29.3K 350 100
Sequel to "Into The Book". Sonic, Amy, Shadow, and Silver are back! This time the magic story book gives them rings of Hedgehog Heroes, the ability t...
704 11 11
Tikal said yes to Shadow's marriage proposal, but neither of them have any idea how stressful planning a wedding would be. Especially when your plann...
211 0 15
This is a crossover of sonic the hedgehog characters and the story, well movie of 'The Last Unicorn. Shadow is a unicorn that goes on a journey to f...