Just Tell Me You Love Me (Boo...

Por AmateurRomanceWriter

Just Tell Me You Love me is Book 1 in the Just Series. This is a standalone book. The series follows the Lif... Más

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
Acknowledgement

Chapter 1

141K 4.5K 723
Por AmateurRomanceWriter

3 years later...

Massimo

Thank god my meeting ended earlier than expected. As I make my way to my daughter's room to surprise her, I heard her nanny's voice yelling at her. I could hear my daughter's cries from the hall.

I immediately became alarmed and grew angry. I burst inside the room and caught her nanny Sandra yelling at her, while holding her arms, shaking her roughly

"What the hell is going on? What do you think you're doing to my daughter?" I yelled at Sandra.

Sandra looked like s dear caught in the headlights, while my daughter looked shocked and relieved to see me. She immediately ran to my side, and hid behind my legs, sobbing.

Sandra's face paled. Fear was written all over her face.

"Mr. Anastasi...I was just trying to soothe her and stop her from crying..."

"Do I look like a fool to you?" I growled at her. "I heard you yelling at her from the hallway, and I come in here and I see you grabbing my daughter by her arms, shaking her," I said in a menacing tone.

I walked over to the intercom and called my housekeeper Mrs. Garcia. "Mrs. Garcia, please come to Emelia's room with all of Ms. Jamison's things right away."

"Yes, sir," she replied.

"Ms. Jamison, I do not tolerate violence in my home. You had no right to raise your voice nor hurt my daughter. If you had any concerns, you should have informed me. My daughter is just a child. I, her own father has never laid a finger, nor yelled at her, so what makes you think you have the right to do so?"

"Mr. Anastasi, I'm so sorry, I assure you, it will not happen again," she said and I interrupt her before she could continue.

"You are damn right it won't happen again, because you are fired. I will also be filing a report against you. You are lucky that I am not calling the police right this second, but I swear to you, you will never work in this field ever again. Not after this. The agency will know about this incident and I will let them deal with you. I want you out of my house immediately."

She tried to say something but I stopped her, "Don't bother ms. Jamison."

Right at that moment, Mrs. Garcia entered the room. I turned to her and said, "please escort Ms. Jamison out of my house."

She simply nodded, seeming pleased to be rid of Ms. Jamison.

Once they have left the room, I kneeled down in front of my daughter, cupped her face, and wiped her tears.

"I'm so sorry my angel. Shh...it's okay, she won't be able to hurt you again," I said to her trying to soothe her.

It's so hard to stay calm when I'm so angry at her nanny, but most of all myself, for not knowing what was happening with my own daughter.

"I'm sowy Daddy. I was bwad. I bwoke the pwicture fwame, but it was an accident," she said pointing to the broken frame on the floor by her dresser.

I shook my head, "It's okay baby. It was an accident. You were not bad. What your nanny did to you was bad and wrong. Nobody should ever hit you, or any child for that matter, okay? The next time someone tries to hurt you, you have to tell daddy right away okay?"

She nodded her head.

"No one has the right to hurt you. Okay principessa?"

She sniffed and nodded.

I tilt her chin up, and wiped her tears away. "Hey, il mia piccola. It's okay. Daddy's not mad at you," I said trying to soothe her.

She sniffed again and wiped her eyes and nose with her little hand. I smiled at her and said, "that's better il mia piccola. Now will you give daddy a smile?"

She smiled at me and wrapped her tiny arms around my neck, hugging me. I hugged her back tightly.

When we pulled apart, I smiled at her and tapped her dainty nose playfully.

"Now, what does my principessa want to do tonight?" I asked her.

"I wants to watch fowzen daddy," she said happily, completely forgetting about the incident that just happened.

I chuckled, "Again? We watched that last night principessa"

"I know daddy, but I wants to watch it again," she said pouting.

I laughed at how cute she is. "Don't pout, principessa. The wind may change and you'll get stuck like that," I joked.

She giggled. "You're sow silly daddy."

"Silly for you," I said, while tickling her. She squealed and laughed.

I smiled at her and said, "well let's go down first and see what Mrs. Garcia has prepared for us for dinner.

I carried her down to the kitchen.

Mrs. Garcia, Evelyn as we call her, turned to us and smiled. "I've prepared your favourite Lia," she said.

My daughter clapped her little hands happily. "Twank you! I wuv pasghettis"

Evelyn and I both laughed

"Well just give me a minute and it will be ready," Evelyn said, smiling at us.

I sat Lia at one of the stools and said, "Why don't you stay here for a minute principessa. I just need to make a couple of calls. Don't move piccola, I don't want you falling off the stool okay?"

She nodded. "Okays daddy."

I turned to Evelyn and gave her a curt nod before leaving.

I need a new nanny and quick. Damn it. Where am I going to find someone at the last minute? I don't want to go to the agency again. I don't trust them any longer, but I still have to contact them to let them know about Ms. Jamison's actions.

After I told the agency about the incident, they repeatedly apologized and assured me that Ms. Jamison will be reprimanded and let go by the agency. They will also be filing an incident report. They offered to send me another nanny, assuring me that she is the best, but I refused. They have said that about Ms. Jamison, and look how it worked out. So now, here I am, pacing my office, wondering how I'm going to find a suitable nanny for my daughter. Then suddenly the intercom buzzes, interrupting my thoughts.

My daughter's voice greets me.

"Daddy, pasghettis ready," she exclaimed.

"I'll be right down principessa."

This has to wait until later.

After dinner, I got Lia ready for bed, before we settled in her playroom to watch Frozen. It's been her favourite, lately.

She settled and sat at her bean bag. She started singing a few seconds later. "let it gow, let it gow..."

I chuckled.

"Sing with me daddy!" She demanded.

I laughed and started singing with her. If my staff and business competitors heard me right now, I'm sure they will have a filled day.

I smiled to myself.

Oh the things I do for my daughter.

She is my life and there is nothing I wouldn't do for her.

"Stop now daddy, you sings bad," she said giggling hysterically.

I faked hurt. "Oh my, principessa. You wound me," I said and she giggled harder.

"You're being sow silly again daddy," she said.

I laughed. I settled down beside her and played the movie. "Let's watch it now il mio piccola," I said. I must admit. I actually do like this movie.

"Okays daddy," she said, clapping her hands. She stood up and moved to sit on my lap.

Half way through the movie, Lia has fallen asleep. I smiled at her angelic and peaceful face. She looks just like her mommy.

The thought brought sadness to me. I still miss my wife dearly, and I still wish she was here with us... Sharing my joy in raising our little princess.

I stopped the movie, and turned the tv off. I stood up with her in my arms, careful not to wake her.

I walked to her room and tucked her in. I kissed her on her forehead before I left the room.

I collided with Evelyn in the hall just outside Lia's bedroom.

"Evelyn, I hope you won't mind looking after her while I look for a new nanny," I said to her. "I just don't think the agency is a good idea anymore."

"Of course, Mr. Anastasi, it would be a pleasure. You know how much I adore Lia. If you don't mind sir, but I know someone who's good with kids, as well. You can definitely trust her with Lia. She is my daughter's best friend, while her mother was mine. Her name is Arabella. She just graduated, and she plans on opening her own daycare centre; but she's still saving up for that. I could give her a call and ask her if she's interested," she offered.

I trust Evelyn tremendously and if she says she can be trusted, then she must be a good person.

I nodded and said, "that would be great. If she could come in tomorrow, I would like to meet her and see if she's suitable for the job."

"I'll give my daughter a call and ask her to get in touch with Arabella, right away sir," she said.

I gave her a curt nod. "Thank you. I'll be in my office. I'll be working in my office tomorrow as well. I'd like her to be here by 9am sharp."

"I'll let her know," Evelyn said.

I really hope this Arabella woman is the one, I thought to myself, as I walked back to my office.

*****

Translation:

Il mia piccola: my little one

Principessa: princess

Pasghettis: spaghetti

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.3M 83.2K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
4.8M 125K 59
(Completed) Carrying the bag pack, I run. I run from the man I love. The man who is the father of my unborn children. I brush past the security check...
57.9K 1.5K 44
BOOK 1 OF THE ROMANO SERIES. Dahlia and Marcos have known each other from a young age, with their parents being good business partners and going to t...
2M 86.3K 45
Book 2 in the Just Series. This is a standalone book. The series follows the life of the Anastasi siblings, with book 2 Eleanor "Ellie" Anastasi ha...