I Trust You, Travis Woods

By XxPrettyDevilxX

After an abusive relationship, Kayla Harris, is hesitant when it comes to love. With no parents, Kayla gets b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Finishing Note

Chapter 3

6 0 0
By XxPrettyDevilxX

I scoff and throw the paper away. I don't know who he thinks he is. I go to my room and go to bed.

...

beep beep beep....

I hear the dreaded sound of my alarm. I stand up and walk around my bed and cut the alarm off. I get dressed in my work clothes and grab my phone. I grab my house keys and walk out the door. As I walk, I throw my hair in a messy bun. I walk in the cafe and there Travis is, sitting right beside the counter.

"And how is my favorite worker doing today?" He asks in a high pitched voice. "Apparently 'awesome' since you're here." I say sarcastically.

He smiles and I walk behind the counter. "So about Frid-" He starts and I cut him off. "Nope." I say and he sighs. Mr. Mikaels comes in and I rush over to him and help him to his seat. "Thank you! This is why I love this place." Mr. Mikaels says in his creaky voice.

"You're welcome. The normal?" I ask. "Yes" He says. I write down his order and take it to the back where Anne is. "How are you today?" I ask while handing her the order. "Perfect." She says. "And you and you're boy toy?" She asks. " He's trying to get me to go on a date with him and until I say yes, he'll be here every morning. Unless he wants to look like Mr. Mikaels , I'd suggest he leaves but you know how some men are." I say and she nods.

I walk back out and no one has come in. "Aren't you gonna take my order?" Travis says. I sigh. "What do you want?" I ask. "Ugh! I should give this place a one-star rating!" Travis screeches dramatically. I sigh and walk around the counter.

"Hello. My name is Kayla. What would you like today?" I ask in a sarcastic tone and a fake smile. "Nothing today. Just a date on Friday would be great." He says. "I'm sorry sir. We are not capable of that." I say. 

The rest of the day goes by with me constantly walking by Travis and saying 'No'.

"Are we really gonna sit here forever?" I ask. He told me he wasn't gonna leave until I said yes and it's 10:00pm and I was supposed to lock up at 8:00pm. "Just say yes." He says tiredly.

"You know what? Fine. I'll go out with you. Just get out so I can lock up." I whine and he stands up with a stupid smile on his face and walks to the door. "See ya Friday!" He says and walks out.

Bitch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645K 24.7K 67
Kayla, 17. She is trying to do what she has to do to provide for herself. Kayla's dad was always there for her, loved ANC cared for her, they had a g...
43.9K 1.4K 20
My name is Arianna Grant when I was 16 my mom and I where in a car accident, she died and I lived. My dad blamed me for it and decided he no longer w...
23.9K 526 41
Ryan's family dies in a car crash and she moves in with her mom's friend so collage. she has anxiety problems ever since her family's death but keeps...
3M 83.4K 32
Prologue: Misty hurt is a 16 year old werewolf who just moved to a new town with her abusive parents.She is shy suicidal and scared to death of peop...