The Sophitz Sleepover

By LiliaStory

Hi guys! This is my first story, so if all goes well, I'll make another KOTLC story! Hope you enjoy it! Stor... More

Chapter 1: Sir Tiergan's Mysterious Plan
Chapter 2: Vertina's Makeover
Chapter 3: Truth or Dare (With a Twist)
Chapter 4: Makeover Time! (With Pictures)
Chapter 5: An Interesting, but Hilarious, Dinner
Chapter 6: The Confined Confession
Chapter 7: Bed Time! Or is it?
Chapter 8: An Epic Rainbow Prank
Chapter 9: Base Quest - But Not Really
Chapter 10: The Greatest Revenge of All Time
Chapter 11: A Close Call
Chapter 12: Sophie... The Prank Master?
Chapter 13: Sweet Hide and Seek Moments
Chapter 14: Sophie's Secret Weapon
Chapter 16: The Matchmaking Packet
Chapter 17: The Matchmakers!
Chapter 18: Coachella!
Chapter 19: Elves at Olive Garden
Chapter 20: Never Have I Ever
Chapter 21: Matchmaking Scrolls
Chapter 22: A Date?
Chapter 23: Biana's Big Plan
Chapter 24: Human Lollapalooza!
Chapter 25: Movie Preparations!
Chapter 26: Harry Potter Marathon!
Chapter 27: We're Late!
Chapter 28: Sophie And Fitz's Date
Chapter 29: Biana And Tam's Date
Chapter 30: Linh And Dex's Date
Chapter 31: Marella And Keefe's Date
Chapter 32: The Sophitz Sleepover
Author's Note
Epilogue

Chapter 15: How much does Tam hate Keefe?

4.1K 31 62
By LiliaStory

Tam's P.O.V.

"What are we going to do!" Biana shouted. 

"Calm down Biana, we were playing hide and seek, so they're probably still just hiding somewhere," I told her. Then I turned to Sophie. "So, Sophie, what's the plan?"

"Me? I don't have a plan," Sophie replied.

"Yeah, but you always have a plan," Dex agreed.

"Fine. I'll think of something," Sophie reluctantly said. After a minute, she finally had a plan. "Okay, the plan is, we split up into groups of two to search the big house. 1 group goes upstairs, 1 group goes downstairs, and 1 group searches outside."

"Wait, but outside was off-limits," Linh explained.

"Yeah, but... It's Keefe. There's a 50/50 chance he broke the rules," Sophie said shrugging. We all agreed that Keefe would try something like that.

"But what if this plan doesn't work? What's the next plan?" I asked.

"Umm, I guess we split off individually to cover even more territory. The buddy system is just a way so no one gets lost alone."

"And then what's plan c?" I asked.

"I don't know why we would need a plan c, but I guess the only other option is to group together to find Keefe and Marella. Multiple heads are better than one."

"Yeah, and what's the last option?" I asked. Sophie rolled her eyes at me.

"The last option is we all forget about Keefe and go make mallowmelt instead." Sophie said, probably sarcastically. But I didn't mind since she had still said it.

"Okay, I've made my decision," I announced. 

"Uhh, Tam? You're kinda not the one making the decision," Linh told me. I ignored her and continued.

"We go with plan d."

"Wait, what? Isn't that the one where we make mallowmelt and forget about Keefe?" Fitz asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"We're not actually going to do that, right Sophie?" Fitz asked. "RIGHT?" Sophie looked quite tempted to go eat some more mallowmelt.

"Umm..... No. We're going with plan c. We'll have more ideas if we stick together," Sophie finally decided after a long minute.

"Eh, it was worth a try," I said shrugging. 

"Okay, we should get going. Where are some places Keefe would hide?" Sophie thought out loud. "In order to find Keefe, we need to think like Keefe."

"That won't be a problem. The guy barely thinks..." I murmured under my breath. And the comment earned me an elbow in my sides from Linh. "Oww" I whisper shouted to Linh. 

"Stop being so negative. Think happy thoughts like rainbows, lollipops, and candy!"

"Yeah... No thanks" Linh rolled her eyes as I focused my attention back to the conversation.

"So do we all agree we should look in the pranking elixirs room?" Sophie was asking. Everyone but me nodded their heads in agreement. I on the other hand had some issues with this.

"Wait, there's a PRANKING ROOM?" 

"Yeah, Keefe made it a few years ago for his secret stash," Fitz explained.

"Let me get this straight," I started. "We've all been living in a house together with Keefe... AND A ROOM FULL OF PRANKING ELIXIRS?" 

"Yeah, what's the big deal?" Sophie asked.

"Well, as his number 1 pranking target, I feel like I have a right to be worried."

"Huh, that is true..." Linh agreed.

"That I have a right to be worried?"

"No, that you're Keefe's number one pranking target!" I rolled my eyes at Linh before declaring that I will go no where near that room if there's a chance Keefe is in there.

"Fine, But you still have to come with us," Sophie reasoned.

"As long as I don't go in there, I'm fine."

"Then it's settled. Follow me to the room," Fitz called out, since he was already ahead of us. We all followed him to a door and went in. Well, that is everyone except me. I still wasn't taking any chances. It seemed like I was waiting forever when my friends finally walked out. 

"No signs of Keefe or Marella in here," Sophie reported. She sighed. "I think we're going to have to search individually. We're never going to find Keefe and Marella if we keep taking as long as this room."

"That's okay with me!" I agreed. Everyone looked at me suspiciously before going their own ways. I decided to go back to Biana's room. We were sharing it for the week so I guess it was technically my room as well. But my room would never have so much pink or sparkles. I entered the room and plopped down on the bed. I closed my eyes and started to drift off to sleep. 

Time skip to an hour later.

Whaa I thought. Why is there someone snoring loudly in here. I turned to my left, expecting Biana to be there. She wasn't. I started to panic until I remembered that I had dozed off while "searching for Keefe". But that didn't explain the loud snoring noises in the room. I got up and started to look around. Huh, that's weird. There's no one in here. I decided to change tactics. I closed my eyes and listened very carefully. I started walking towards the source of the noise and was stopped when I slammed into a wall. But the noise was definitely louder here. I looked around until I saw one of those vents at the bottom of the wall. I opened it and saw Keefe and Marella squished inside, both of them asleep. Wow, I can't believe I found them just by sleeping. I saw them in there and wondered if I should just... leave them here. Maybe not Marella, but I was seriously considering leaving Keefe in there and then locking the vent. But my thoughts were interrupted with my friends rushing into the room. 

"There you are Tam!" Biana shouted. She came over to me. "We've been looking for you too! It was like you had disappeared! I was so worried that you were gone like Keefe and Marella!"

"Don't worry, Keefe and Marella are right here." I opened the vent to show everyone Keefe and Marella. Linh slited her eyes at me.

"You didn't, oh I don't know, put them in there, right?" Linh asked, suspicion rising in her voice.

"What? I would never do that! I mean I was thinking of "accidentally" leaving Keefe in here but I wouldn't put them in here," I told her.

"Phew, I was really hoping your hatred towards Keefe hadn't reached a kidnapping level."

I rolled my eyes at Linh before shaking Keefe awake.

"Wake up!" I shouted. Keefe and Marella started opening their eyes and yawned. 

"What? Why are we in here?" Marella asked. "Oh wait! I remember, hide and seek."

"Wow, remind me never to play this game again. I have a sore back from being in here for so long! Why did it take you guys forever to find us?" Keefe asked.

"Well, first of all, you guys are hidden in a vent that's located in the corner of one of the hundreds of rooms in Everglen," Biana pointed out.

"I guess so. But I still can't believe that it took you guys like 5 hours to find us." We shared a nervous look with one another before Biana quickly changed the subject.

"You know, you're right! It has been a long time. In fact, it's time for dinner!" Biana quickly rambled, before grabbing Keefe and Marella's hand and running off towards the dining room. We followed her and I saw that it really was time for dinner. Everyone sat down at their usual seats, mine next to Biana, and started eating dinner. 

Sophie's P.O.V.

After a super yummy dinner, I felt like I was about to explode. My friends and I were off to play another game when Della stopped us.

"You teens need to go to bed, okay?"

"But mom! We just finished dinner!" Biana complained.

"But it's past 10!"

"It is?" We all exclaimed. I looked at the clock, and sure enough, it said 10:32.

"Wow, it got late quickly," Dex said, still in shock.

"I guess we probably should go to bed," Linh agreed with Della. We all said goodnight to each other and headed off to our own rooms. 

I headed off to Fitz's room but then forgot that I didn't have anything to wear. I told Fitz that I was going to go borrow some pajamas from Biana and rushed towards her room. I saw her door closed and decided to pay her back for barging in on me and Fitz in the closet. I quickly swung the door open and, like I had predicted, Biana was in there, making out with Tam. He was sitting on the edge of their bed with Biana sitting on his lap with her hands in his hair. I tried to muffle my giggle.

"Aww, you guys are so cute!" Biana spun around to see me in the doorway, smirking. The couple turned as red as an apple.

"Sophie! What are you doing here!" BIana exclaimed. 

"Oh, I just came for some PJs. Didn't mean to interrupt anything..." I said with a sly smile. Biana just rolled her eyes and went into her closet. She handed me what was supposedly clothes and scooched me away from her room.

"Good luck with that!" She exclaimed, just before closing the door. I stood there in confusion for a while before heading back to Fitz's room. 

"Did you get your PJs?" Fitz asked me as I entered his room. 

"Yup! Where can I change?"

"I already changed, so you can use my closet," Fitz answered, pointing towards his huge closet.

"Thanks," I replied as I walked into his closet. I observed the pajamas Biana had given me more closely and covered my mouth in shock. THESE WERE NOT PAJAMAS. She had given me the shortest red silk dress ever, that was spaghetti strapped and barely went down to my mid-thighs. I guess that's what I got for trying to get revenge on Biana. I sighed and put it on. It was even shorter than I thought. UGHHH I mentally groaned. I didn't want to walk out, but eventually, I did. My cheeks were probably redder than my dress as I walked out. When Fitz saw me, he turned slightly pink.

"Is that what you're wearing? You look beautiful in it! But I'm guessing it's Biana's doing?"

"You guessed right!" I replied trying to pull my dress lower. I knew that I was in pretty good shape, thanks to the wonderful elvin genes, but I still felt a bit self conscious. Fitz must've noticed because he smiled and walked over to me. 

"I love you Sophie." I relaxed a little at his voice and statement.

"I love you too." I stared into his glittering teal eyes until Fitz grinned and lifted me up. He carried me towards the bed and plopped me down. Then he walked over to the other side and laid down as well. I turned to face him and moved closer. We stayed there, looking into each other's eyes before Fitz moved in slightly more so our lips touched. He put his arms around me to pull me in closer and I couldn't explain how safe I felt, right here, in Fitz's arm. I slowly closed my eyes and drifted off into the first night of dreamless sleep in a long time.

A/N Eeeeeek! 300 reads! Thanks for all the reads! I hope you guys are enjoying my story so far, and if not, leave a comment on how I can improve! Tomorrow is the fourth day of the KOTLC Sleepover and something big is happening! Make sure to keep an eye out for that chapter! Now, onto writing it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 445 32
WRITTEN BEFORE FLASHBACK [Update schedule: Every 1-3 months Last update: April 16, 2022] Keefe's been heartbroken, the one he loved starts to go out...
1.6K 63 23
Not again. Not with everyone here. These words were like a mantra in Sophie's mind, empowering her to keep going. No matter what it took. She was get...
1.3K 4 15
After a few years, the Neverseen are defeated. Everything is perfect in the Lost Cities. The gang decide to have a sleepover to celebrate everything...
115K 1.7K 54
2/14/22: #1 in sokeefe!! Love, Keefe. Love, Keefe. Love, Keefe. Sophie couldn't seem to get the words out of her head. ~~~~ "You never know how much...