The Wayward Mate

By hannah_t

They say one mistake can change your life; I’d never realised how true this was until it applied to me. I liv... More

Copyright
Prologue.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty- Two: Part One.
Chapter Twenty- Two: Part Two.
Chapter Twenty- Two: Part Three.
Epilogue
The Mate Series!

Chapter Eleven.

24.3K 1.2K 100
By hannah_t

I felt raw and sticky, boneless, unable to move from the feeling of being used. I was warm and felt caged, caged between two hard, broad bodies.

Opening my eyes I frowned when I realized that I wasn’t in the room I share with Marti, or well used to until she found her mate. Tilting my head I realized that the two bodies trapping me were Nick and Alex, both naked and very aroused.

Lifting my hand I bought it down between my legs and hissed as I came into contact with a thick, creamy substance oozing out of me. Sitting up with Alex’s arm wrapped around my hip, I felt wobbly and stretching my arms above my head made my bones pop and muscles flex. Looking down my nose wrinkled at the fact that the sheet below me was covered in the same sticky substance that was being secreted from me.

Reaching a shaking hand up to my neck I prayed that it was just a bad dream, a very pleasurable, but very bad dream. My fingers skimmed over the raised teeth outlines and I knew that it was real, I’m theirs for eternity. I jerked my hand away from my neck like I’d been burnt and shoved Alex’s arm off me; wanting to feel repulsed but unable to because of the bond.

Looking around the room for clothes my eyes widened as the walls were tore up, furniture was toppled and deep scratches covered the door. Spying a pile of clothes that didn’t look like they’d been thrown through a shredder I stood, not expecting the fact that my knees would buckle and make me land on my back on the bed, on top of Alex. He grunted and wrapped his arms around me, rolling over and planting me back between the two butt naked men.

I wriggled around, trying to get out of his hold when Nick growled and grabbed my hips, breathing hot air on my ear and neck, sending a shiver through my body. “Stop moving or we’ll have a repeat of last night.”

I froze and tried to pull away but he squished me to his broad, muscular chest with almost bruising force. I sighed as I realized that they would be extra protective over me now that I was pregnant with their pup or pups, because there’s no way that I’m not pregnant by the feel of my body. They must have kept going for hours after I’d lost control.

“If you try to stick that thing in me again I will rip it off and give it to your mother as a Christmas present.” I hissed, my shock wearing off and becoming quickly replaced by red hot anger.

His laughing was interrupted by a knock on the door. Nick sat up and covered the three of us with a lovely thick blanket at the bottom of the bed. “Enter.”

“Tannin has oh,” Yiannis trailed off as he saw me glaring at him from under Nick’s restrictive hold and the blanket. “Found her!” He grinned, obviously happy that his alphas and best friends had their mate.

Growling all thoughts of my sore body was thrown out the window and I attacked my mates and Yiannis with a fury. Since the room is soundproof no one could hear my rage and no one would help them. By the time I was done, they were all passed out and sporting injuries. Nick had a broken arm, three long gashes down his chest and would probably have a concussion along with a few broken ribs, Yiannis wasn’t faring any better and would have one giant scar on his back once he healed. Alex however, had taken the brunt of my rage and I was happy to see that almost every bone in his body was broken, he had five bloody gashes on his midsection and a deep cut down his left cheek. I honestly hope that he died. There was no way that they didn’t realise that was me last night yet they took advantage of it.

Walking over to the pile of clothes I picked up a loose t-shirt and boxes with a draw string. I looked down at myself and realized I’d need to shower otherwise I’d walk through the corridors smelling like sweat, sex, blood and my mates, although everyone will know that we mated since nothing I can ever do will cover up their mating claims or fully rid their scent. Also since they’re alphas I am now their luna, everyone will recognise that as well.

I’m so fucked.

-

“Luna.” I growled as another enforcer bowed his head and addressed me as I passed him in the corridor, this had been happening since I’d left Alex, Nick and Yiannis lying in a pool of blood in their room. They’d wake up soon and they’d be in a world of pain, especially Alex since bones take a few hours to heal for an alpha.

Walking into the mess hall my stomach rumbled and all heads turned to me as they caught my scent. Almost instantly plate of food appeared before me as they realized that their alpha female was hungry. They treated me like a queen since I was now the second highest ranked female in the were world, the first being Queen Riley. Funny how the tables had turned. I hated it though, I wished last night had never happened. I’d rather them hate me than this false dedication.

Pushing them I went to get my own breakfast and sat down at an unoccupied table.  After I took the first bite of my toast I started shoving my face full off food and only stopped to chew the food into smaller pieces and take gulps of water juice and air with the men who had taken the surrounding tables and watching me with eagles eyes as they themselves ate. Halfway through my breakfast, a very angry and beat up Yiannis walked through the door, followed by a guilty Nick who was holding his arm to his chest and cringing every time someone’s cutlery scraped against a bowl or plate.

“Holy fuck what happened to you? Did the hunters attack again?” Dylan asked as he jumped up and help Nick sit at a bench only a few away from mine, his brown eyes showing both concern for his alpha and anger at, no doubt, the thought of hunters.  I saw Yiannis cast me a glance and I’m sure that they all caught on. 

Nick chuckled and cringed once the movement hurt his ribs that I had no doubt broken. “I woke up next to a hell cat.”

I tuned out of the conversation as someone sat next to me. “Well shit, look who got mated! I have to say though, if that’s the reaction after sex I think I would’ve passed.”

Balling my hands into fists around my knife I glared at Hunter. “I didn’t have sex with them.” I snarled, squeezing my fists until the knife snapped in half and the shards pierced my skin, filling the air with the coppery scent of my blood.

I was pleased when Hunter shook his head at the men who had jumped up and were sprinting over to help me and they backed off.

“How is it not sex? And don’t give me that shit about ‘making love’ cause I and everyone else here knows that you’re not romantic.” He said under his breath so that no one else could hear, even with supernatural hearing.

I ignored him and continued eating; no one needed to know about what happened and if either of my mates started bragging about taming the beast I’d make sure they’d know that the beast isn’t tamed in the least.

I felt someone pushing against my mental barriers and my gaze flickered over to Hunter who had a vacant look on his face as he stared at his porridge. Standing abruptly I grabbed the back of his head and slammed it into the table, the crack of both his nose and the table sounded painful and satisfied me. “If you ever try to rifle through my mind again I can guarantee that I will do much worse. It’s a very dark place in there.” I said tapping the side of my head as he groaned and sat up.

“Fine, but can you at least put my nose back into place?” He asked, holding onto the table.

Nodding I got a good grip of his bloodied nose and snapped it back into place as he growled in pain. Patting his shoulder roughly I smirked. “I hope you’ve learnt your lesson.”

 “Truce?” He offered hopefully.

Nodding slightly I slid back into my seat and started eating as Matthias walked through the door fuming. I guess he’s seen what I did to Alex. He walked over to Nick and they exchange heated words under their breaths, both looking over at me every few seconds.

“I am so sick of this shit.” I muttered. “I feel like leaving, being free.”

“We need you Rory, without you we wouldn’t be equipped to fight the hunters.” He whispered quietly, loud enough for only my ears to pick up. The corner of my lips twitched as I fought a smile; no one had ever said they needed me. Everyone just wanted me dead or under their control.

“You’re so bipolar.” I huffed before digging back into my food.

-

“Please tell me you have something?” I practically pleaded with Marti as I entered her room after breakfast or lunch.

Shaking her head she spun around and fixed me with a glare. “Sit your ass down and tell me why the fuck you assaulted Alex, Nick and Yiannis.” She demanded, pointing to the bed.

Sighing I sat down, folding my legs underneath me and recounted what had happened, leaving nothing out. I trust Marti.

“They deserved everything they got then, they should be strong enough not to lose control and smart enough to realise that it wasn’t you they were mating with.”

I picked at a loose thread sticking out of Nick’s shirt and nodded; they should have known. I know that they chose to ignore the fact that it wasn’t me and kept going anyway, they chose to ignore that little fact that I wasn’t a willing participant in the mating. I’m still not willing but what’s past is past.

“Marti, do you ever wish that you were born human? That you didn’t keep living through the wars and desperation? To know that you only ever had one chance to live, only a short amount of time to do what you want and not look back? Do you ever wonder what it’d be like to be able to fall in love, have control over who you’re with for the rest of your short life?” It was silent as Marti took in what I’d said, honestly I felt stupid for even thinking about something that would never be.

“I love Matthias; I wouldn’t change being his mate for all the riches in the world.” She said confidently.

Sighing I stood and moved towards the door. No one would understand. Every supernatural I have ever come across has loved being immortal, timeless, powerful. “Rory, can I offer some advice?” Marti asked gently.

Shaking my head I opened the door and took a step out the door, my heart feeling heavy. “No. I don’t want advice, not from you, not from anyone. I just want every single hunter to burn in hell, and I intend to be the one to send them there.” I said with malice and venom filling every word.

“Don’t let your hatred blind you Rory, don’t make killing him your only reason for living, don’t let him win.”

Too late Marti.  Hatred is a poison that fills your body. It becomes impossible to think of anything else but the object of your hatred. Rieker was the sole driving force behind my reason to live and I would do anything to have revenge.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 2.5K 23
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS MAJOR PLOT HOLES, AND IS ALL TOGETHER VERY BAD. I SUGGEST YOU READ MY NEW BOOK, Skeletons In My Closet. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...
74 8 20
A post apocalyptic shifter series that includes fated mates. ___________________________________________________ Seventeen years ago, one irresponsib...
394K 11.5K 21
Lynx. That's my name. Lynx. Assassin of the Black Talon pack. That's what they use me as. An assassin. Why? Because I don't feel regret. I don't feel...
91 15 5
My name is Rayne and I've always been alone in life. Except for him... The Demon that watches me in the night. Reavers are ruthless, blood thirsty cr...