The Brutal Life Of A Delinque...

By thedoctorgonepale

Once upon a time, in a city, was born a boy. This boy grew up to be a delinquent. Without mercy, he would bea... More

(Prologue): "Peace" before the violence: part 1
(Prologue): "Peace" before the violence: part 2
(Prologue): "Peace" before the violence: part 3
(Prologue): "Peace" before the violence: part 4
Mafia invasion
Let's hunt down the Mafia!
Club beat down
Flex-flex-flexible
Puppet brawl
The tamer challenge
Hellspawn adventures: part 1
The good brawl
Don't mess with the Hellsapwn
Hellspawn adventures: part 2
Vacation round the corner
London Ale: part 1
London Ale: part 2
Child violence
Can't outrun the Hellspawn
Fist of the cheater
Say Y?
Tiger side
Hellspawn adventures: part 3
Realignment/Rematch
Dragon assault: part 1
Dragon assault: part 2
Dragon assault: part 3
Hellspawn adventures: part 4
Heart to head
Hellspawns teachings
Rum shipment
Welcome to America
Do you lift?
Is that a **** reference?
Are you blind?
Dragons and Tigers always fight
The Chicago Phenix
Hell's Dragon vs Rum's Phenix: part 1
Hellspawn adventures: part 5
Hell's Dragon vs Rum's Phoenix: part 2
Grandma hunters
Lo ve
The apprentice?
Camping hellspawn
Making love, enemies, and our future
Releasing the demon
Back to basics
Heavy weight beating
When Parents fight
The Delinquent who rules the world

Jacking up the Jacket man

1.1K 68 12
By thedoctorgonepale

3rd person POV:

The city of angels, otherwise known as Los Angeles.

A place where many come to make a name for themselves in the many industries that are operated there, be it film or music.

After a long walk, the little gang of the Hellspawn's got a ride to L.A by knocking unconscious a man who decided to stop near them to mock the four.

Ditching the car and the man when they ran out of gas, the four took his wallet to pay for a hotel where they could clean themselves up.

Marcus: I never want to walk again...

(Y/n): Quit bitching.

Marcus: I have every right to bitch! We wouldn't be here if it weren't for your stupid fucking grandma!

(Y/n): You don't think I know that?! Once I find her, I'll give her a piece of my mind.

Anna: H-hey guys...?

(Y/n): What?

Anna: I think I figured out where the map is taking us first.

Drying her hair as she walks out of the shower, Leona looks over Anna's shoulder to see where the map is taking them.

Leona:?

Anna: It's Hollywood.

(Opening theme)

After a short rest, the four began making their way towards a movie set that their map was leading them to.

Marcus: Leona, do you know anything about these "Captain's" that Rum has?

Leona: At best I know only rumors.

Leona: Rum's captains are apparently really good at managing their work.

Marcus: That's not really helpful.

Leona: Said the guy who's not going to fight the captains.

Marcus: Oh please, if I can't get anything useful out of that, how is (Y/n)!?

Leona: Piss off!

(Y/n): Both of you... Shut up!

He shouted with real anger.

Marcus/Leona:!!

Anna: Are you okay?

(Y/n): No, my jacket is gone.

Leona: You really like that jacket.

(Y/n): I've had it for years, not about to lose it to an old bitch.

The trip was moderately short. Arriving at the gate that would allow them to enter the movie sets the map was leading them to.

"How to get past the guard?" was their first question, however that changed when the guard saw them.

Guard: Oh, you're here.

Opening the gate, he lets them in.

Guard: Go right in. They're expecting you.

Marcus: Who?

Leona: Rum...

Guard: As I said, they're expecting you all.

Leona: Anywhere where specific they want us to be at?

Guard: Try the set of "Karate bro 7".

(Y/n): Tch.

With Jason at the lead, the three companions of his walk by his side to the previously mentioned location.

On their way, they noticed quite a few famous actors and sets of movies they've seen trailers for.

The group then arrived at the set of "Karate bro 7".

Entering a warehouse that held the set they were looking for, the group saw a set that resembled a throne room.

On the set, they saw two people.

One was an old man in an overly designed villain outfit.

The second person was a blond man in black jeans, a black shirt, leather gloves along with a red and white jacket with a star on the back if it.

The blond man was widely known as Justin Star, the lead in karate bro 1-7 and many other films.

Justin is an expert in martial arts and a great actor. This is supported by his second job as one of the captains of Rum.

Justin:?

Justin felt a vicious presence that stared through his soul. Looking around he eventually noticed the Hellspawn who glared at the captain with evil intent.

Justin: Cut, cut!

Director: What's wrong Justin?

Justin: I need a little break, I ain't feeling it.

Director:... I guess we're ahead of schedule, so let's call it quits for today.

Director: Wrap it up!

Justin and (Y/n) stared at one another as the crew all around them left.

The three companions of the hellspawn looked around for any signs of Rum.

Once it was just the five of them, the captain spoke.

Justin: Can't believe you figured out I was the captain so fast.

Marcus: You!?

(Y/n): I didn't figure out shit. Your jacket reminded me of how I don't have my jacket.

(Y/n): That's why I'm going to kick your Star-Spangled ass.

Anna: I'm not sure that's the proper use-

(Y/n): Shut up!

Anna: O-okay...

Justin: You're going to kick my ass?

Justin: I don't think so.

(Y/n): And why is that?

Justin: Because I have a slight grudge against you, Hellspawn.

(Y/n): Oh really?

Justin: You beat up a friend of mine in Gin.

(Y/n): Cool. When I kick your ass, you can say hi to your friend when you meet him in the hospital.

Justin takes up a fighting stance as (Y/n) cracks his knuckles.

The other three moved closer to a nearby clothes rack to stay out of the way of their brutal dragon.

(Vs Justin theme)

Justin waltzed up to (Y/n) with a bit of style mixed into his step.

With his final three steps, he hopped, then jumped into the air to perform a spinning ax kick down towards (Y/n).

Stepping back, the Hellspawn avoided the impact. When landing on the ground, Justin sprinted at (Y/n).

Lunging forward, Justin double palm strikes (Y/n)'s chest, which he withstood easily. Justin didn't waste time after the palm strikes. Grabbing the brutal dragons shirt, he hoped to toss Jason to the floor.

Standing his ground caused Justin to only rip off (Y/n)'s shirt.

(Y/n):!

(Y/n): First my jacket, now my shirt?!

(Y/n): Piece of shit!

Rushing towards the actor, made Justin try to trip him by sweeping his legs. Jumping over the sweep, (Y/n) then crane kicked Justin's face mid-air, knocking the actor back.

(Y/n): I've watched action movies, I know how to do kung fu too.

Rubbing away the blood from his bleeding nose, Justin said...

Justin: I do karate.

(Y/n): Could have fooled me.

Justin made a full dash towards (Y/n) to build-up momentum for a flying jump kick.

Marcus's attention was drawn away from the fight and on to the multiple drones flying above them, filming the fight.

Marcus: Uhhh... Girls?

Anna: Yes?

He simply points at the drones.

Leona: What the?

Leona: Are those drones?

Anna: Why are-

Leona: Watch out!

The Cobalt lion pushes her friends away to stop them from getting hit by a flying Justin that (Y/n) tossed into the clothes rack behind his companions.

Leona: What the hell!?

(Y/n): Didn't see you all there!

Justin got right back up and charged at the Hellspawn.

In no mood to enjoy this brawl, the Hellspawn opted to end this as quickly as he could.

So when Justin came into range, (Y/n) bombarded him with punch after punch until smashed his fist into Justin's mouth, shattering all his teeth while sending the shards flying into the air.

Justin:!?

Justin: M-my teeth!? What have you-

Grabbing him from behind, the Hellspawn suplexed the captain to the floor then ended it by stomping onto his face.

(Y/n): RAAAHHHH!

(Crunch)

Unconscious and with brain and back damage, Justin was defeated.

As (Y/n) breath deeply in and out to calm himself down, his companions looked through the pile of clothes on the ground that was created after Justin crashed through the rack.

Marcus then tossed a white shirt at (Y/n)'s face.

(Y/n):?

Grabbing it, he looks at it.

Marcus: I'm not letting you go shirtless in public and steal all the sweet American chicks from me.

(Y/n):(rolls eyes)

While putting on the shirt, Leona grabbed a piece of clothing and walked up to her friend.

Leona: I get that your jacket is important to you, but maybe this will work as a replacement until we get it back?

She hands him a red, blue sleeved jacket, with 01 on the chest, which he grabs.

(Y/n): You're more concerned with a piece of my clothing then the poison in you?

Leona: We have a year. Plenty of time. Besides, we're going need your A-game to get the antidote.

(Y/n):....... At least you have your priorities straight.

Putting on the jacket, everyone takes a moment to recognize (Y/n)'s a new look.

(Y/n): It'll do.

(Ring ring)

The phone was given to them, and lead them to their current location began ringing.

Anna answered then immediately handed the phone over to (Y/n) who placed it against his ear.

(Y/n):....

Evelyn:(on phone) I forgot the joys of watching my younglings put on a new outfit. You look splendid.

Looking around, he ultimately notices the drones stare at him.

Evelyn:(on phone) And despite how you treat them, you have lovely friends.

(Y/n): Don't call them that.

Evelyn:(on phone) Why? That's what they are. You can't deny it forever.

(Y/n):(glares at drones)

Evelyn:(on phone) Jason... You and I are quite alike. You might not believe me, but it's the truth.

(Y/n):....

Staring straight at the drones, Jason lifted up his hand and flipped them off.

Hanging up, he walks away with the other three following.

Tossing the phone back to Anna, she quickly notices that the phone has 4 digital plane tickets along with a new map location.

(Ending theme)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.9K 43
A story, in which a typical teenage girl falls for the school's bad boy. Except, she's not that typical and he's not that much of a bad boy. *** "If...
298 33 16
L/n y/n grew up in Miyagi, Japan. He went to school and played in a band, not once did he ever think of his life as extraordinary. His life was repet...
354 16 5
____________________________________________ ____β€’β€’β€’____ A boy, burdened by a prophecy labeling him as a curse, f...
136K 4.4K 46
#3 of the Devilman series. Could be read as a stand alone. He came to our school as a new student from Romania this year and I didn't put much thoug...