The Story of My Life (Being R...

By xxcryssy123xx

Amalia has the perfect life. Except her parents, who fight often. Amalia is the sweetest person you can imagi... More

The Story of My Life

50 1 0
By xxcryssy123xx

         Chapter                                                Table of Contents                             

    1. Life as I know it

N/A

    2. What a day!      

N/A

     3. The Party

N/A

     4. He’s Here          

N/A

     5. Another Party?

N/A

      6. Complications

N/A

      7.   When it happens

N/A

I dedicate this book to my mom, Cathy. Who always wanted me to do my best and dream big!

Life as I know it

Introduction- Hi, I’m Amalia, pronounced: a-may-leeya and I’m 16. I go to Chester High and I am a cheerleader for my school. I’m your average teenager, 5’5, blonde hair, brown eyes, braces, and fairly tan skin.

            You know those girls who sometimes think they’re all that and a bag of potato chips? Well that is totally me! I tend to always hangout with my best friend Chanelle, the cheer squad, and my boyfriend Ryan. He is the cutest guy in school and the Captain/ quarter back on the high school football team. We have been together since six grade, so it’s been 5 years!  As I am an eleventh grader right now.

            Today was one of my favorite days. My best friend Chanelle and I have been friends since well… diapers! And it’s our friendaversary. The day includes shopping, going to the spa, and I’m throwing a slumber party at my place.

            Oh right, can’t forget all about my parents. My dad works at Lockheed Martin and my mom is a Nurse at Nemours. Yep, I live in this huge mansion on a hill. When I turn 17, they’re giving me my very own beach house in Laguna Beach! As well as my brother Kaze who is also 16, he’s getting one in the Florida Keys. Of course my mom and dad do have one as well in the Bahamas.

            I was kind of hesitant to invite Chanelle over tomorrow. My parents haven’t exactly been getting along like a happily married couple should be. I had them promise not to fight though; we will have to see what comes about.

What a day!

“Come on Amalia! Do you want to be late for our spa appointment?” Chanelle yells to Amalia who is upstairs.

“Ugh, I’m trying to take this last bit of makeup off! They said to remove all makeup possible.”

“Oh, well hurry up!? Where are your keys?”I walk down the stairs. “I have them here, c’mon.” We both get into my white V.W punch- buggy and take off. “Sorry I took so long! Oh my goodness I swear there is some kind of heat wave!” I put my hair in messy bun and slide on my Channel sunglasses. “Turn up the air, will you?” I say.

“Oh, yeah I knew you wanted the air on!” she teases

I giggle and turn on the radio while switching lanes. “Ooh this is my song! I AM TITANIUM!!” sings Chanelle

I laugh, “Oh hun please don’t sing.” Amalia says teasingly.

“You know you like it.” Chanelle says as we pull into the hair,body,nails,and spa.

Chanelle gasps.

“What?”

“We should totally get our nails done too!”

“I only have $600.00 dollars for the evening…” I say in a matter-of-factly way.

“Oh, come on, please?!” she exclaims

“Awh, But I wanted us to do them before the party tomorrow! And we have shopping!

“My god, ok! So bossy some times.”

“No! I’m trying to be a little reasonable here.”

“Yes master.”

“Haha, you’re my peasant!”                                                                                                                                        

“Ew… no.”

I give Chanelle a cold glare.

~~~~

“Man that was so much fun Amalia! You really know how to treat someone to a good time.”

“Yay the peasant is happy.” I say teasingly as we get in the car.

“Wow forget you ok?” she says while laughing “What mall?”

“Hmm? Oh yes sorry I’m texting Ryan. We’re going to Crystal Waters Mall.”

“Yay, hey I thought we agreed to no boyfriend texting tonight…” she says skeptically “It’s GNO you know!”

“Yeah, sorry but Ryan’s not feeling too well and his moms not home so he apparently needs my help”. I sigh putting my Iphone away and starting the car.

We finally pull into the parking lot of the Crystal Waters Mall.

“So where to now?” says Chanelle

“Umm… Forever 21?”

“Yes!” Chanelle pulls me and we start running towards XXI.

After shopping for hours at stores like Kohls, Areopostale, Vans, and more! We pack my trunk and backseat with bags, boxes, and candies. I call my mom letting her know we’ll be home soon, and ask her if she wants any dinner. Since its technically free food, she took up the offer and now we’re standing in line for take-out at Olive Garden ordering the “Endless Pasta.”

The Party

“Oh my goodness! I’ve never tasted Alfredo this good!” exclaims Chanelle through a full mouth. She clearly doesn’t get out much. I hand her a napkin while smiling.

“What movie should we watch on Netflix?” I ask

“I really want to watch Home Alone: 2.” Chanelle says while dabbing the corners of her mouth.

“Right?!” I click on the movie and take a bite out of my breadstick. My mom pops into the movie room. I quickly yell “foods in the kitchen.” But she’s already asking us how our days were. I roll my eyes and say I’m going to warm my food. As you can tell I don’t like when my mom bothers me when I have friends over. I hear Chanelle laugh and I groan in disgust, poor Chanelle. I quickly walk back to the movie room and hurry my mom out. “Sorry about that.” I say glumly. “Oh it’s ok.” I smile and reach over to her Alfredo to steal some, but she swats my hand like a bug. “You ask first.” Chanelle says in a motherly way. I’m too fast, I get some of her chicken and she flicks me, and hard. She continues to flick me until I start to yell “Truce! Truce.” “Mwahaha.” She mocks me.

Later on when the movie is almost finished, I pat my belly and scream “Hot Tub!” I grab Chanelle’s hand. We dash upstairs, throw on our bikinis, run back down stairs, and jump into the pool. “Ahh!” shrieks Chanelle. I get out of the pool laughing and slowly lower myself into the steamy hot tub. Chanelle joins me a couple of minutes later, “oo, ow! Hot!” she exaggerates. “Oh jeez, just get in!” After a couple of hours of talking, laughing, and more eating, I glance at my Iphone and its 12:45 a.m. My eyes get wide. Dad will be home any minute and I really don’t feel like talking to him. “Chanelle we have to get out now.” “Aw ok, ok.” She says. We grab our towels and quietly sneak in my dark house. I bump into someone and shriek. The person turns on the light and I pray it’s not my dad, but Kaze who’s not supposed to be here and my ex-boyfriend Steven. It’s very awkward because Steven still likes me even though we broke up in fifth grade. I quickly pull my towel on me and Chanelle puts her on and lays her hand on her hip. It’s dead silent now.                                                                                                                        

He’s here

            In the corner of my eye I catch Chanelle glaring at Steven. I break the silence by quietly yelling “What are you guys doing here!”

“I forgot my bag.” says Kaze.

And with all my strength I say. “And Steven had to come because…?”

“Because I can.” He snaps back.

“Oh yes I forgot you don’t like to stay at home alone.”

“Whatever.” And he has some nerve to start talking to Chanelle now. “Hey Chanelle, how are you beautiful?”

Before she has time to fall for his slick tricks, she snaps out of his daze. “You better stop talking to me if you know what’s good for you.” On that note, I kissed my brothers cheek and told him to be safe then I grabbed Chanelle’s arm and stormed upstairs.

I open the door to my room and plop on my pink, zebra print bed and inhale the sweet smell of chlorine and air freshener. Which smells good right? Chanelle pulls out her pajamas and ask me if she can borrow some plaid shorts, I say yes and she disappears into my bathroom. I turn on my TV and browse through some channels; I find SpongeBob and deal with it. After 20 minutes pass by, Chanelle opens the door to my bathroom and lets a rush of warm air disperse into my cold room. I get my off the shoulder shirt and some spandex shorts. “Be right back!” I say and sashay into my bathroom.  A few minutes later I open the door and let out another mist of warm air from my shower. I sit on my soft bed and glance at the clock, then at Chanelle who is engaged in the hash slinging slasher episode, then I look back at my clock. 2:45 a.m.! It can’t be that time! I just push away my fatigue and ask if Chanelle is hungry.

~~~~

I wake up, my TV is blaring, I’m sweating, Chanelle’s sound asleep next to me, then my front door closes. My eyes get wide, I quietly walk downstairs and scope out the place. Nothing. I glance at the little digits on the microwave, 8:31 a.m. That explains a lot! My dad just left for work. I suddenly smell something and smile. Breakfast! I peek into the kitchen and notice a white box on the table with steam coming from the top. Looks like dad just put that there. Before I open the box there is a note.

My heart stops.

It’s from Ryan! Aw how sweet it says:

Hey Amalia, It’s Ryan; I miss you a lot…already! Feeling much better, needed some rest. Enjoy your yummy breakfast and see you now and at the party. Love you! –Ryan

I read the last part again. I’ll see you now? What does-

My thought was interrupted when I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and lift me up. I know these hands anywhere! It’s Ryan, he puts me down and I turn around and kiss him. Right then and there, Chanelle walks in.

Another Party?

I pull away slowly, but Ryan hasn’t noticed she is there so he keeps kissing me and I pull away completely. Chanelle quietly says “Good Morning love bugs.” I feel bad for her. Not that she doesn’t have a boyfriend, she does however he’s 18 and in college! Don’t ask! I break from my boyfriends grip and hug my best friend. “Ryan bought us breakfast!” I say a little too loudly. “And coffee.” He adds smiling. “Oh that’s so nice of you Ry!”  Which she calls him for short, “Anything for my two favorite munchkins.” He smiles. WE FINALLY open the box and there lays, bacon, eggs, bagels, creams, sugars, cream cheese, sausage, and hash browns. My boyfriend has to go, that made me a little sad because I wanted him to stay. He gently kisses my forehead and hugs Chanelle. I make him a to-go plate and he’s gone. Chanelle and I pack our plates and sit on my couch. “TV or movie?” I ask. “TV’s fine I guess.” “What’s wrong?” “Nothing.” She says kind of rudely. “K… how about Ridiculousness?” “Totally.” “Don’t forget about our nail appointment at 1:30.” “Yeah, I remember.” We eat in silence, and I know my best friend is aching for her boyfriend

~~~~

Chanelle picked regular French tips and for her toes she picked French tips with a vibrant pink for the tips. Little does she know that I called Blair and asked him to surprise her at the party we’re going to.  As for what I picked for myself, zebra print nails art work and French tip pedicures. We look so good that we paid for our hair and makeup to be done. We get home, slip on our dresses, put on our heels, and take our purses. We make it to the party on time. Music is blaring and everyone is dressed so nicely! I wave at some of my friend’s then glance at my Iphone. Blair’s here and he’s right behind Chanelle. I slowly back away to find my guy, then I hear her famous flirtatious shriek, I peek around the corner and they’re kissing. I smile at my accomplishment; spotting Ryan outside with some of the football players, makes me work up my courage and go outside. My boyfriend sees me, and then does a double-take.

He whistles.

My heart stops.

I smile.

He kisses me.

I’m dead to the world.

He always does this to me! I blush and wave to his friends who are staring at me. “Hey guys I’m going inside, catch you later!” he says while opening the screen door for me. “Oh hey Blair, how’s it going?” “Oh not much lately.” He smiles with a boyish grin “Just came to surprise my girlfriend.” Chanelle giggles, “Babe, I don’t umm… want to really eat here and stuff.” I say, “We could go somewhere else?” “Please?” I beg a little, “Sure thing munchkin.” “Chanelle, Ryan and I are leaving, sorry. Be home before 12 o’ clock, like at 11:30 so I can drive you home.” “Ok, have fun!” “Thanks you too!” I hug her, and then I walk out the door hand in hand with the guy I love.

~~~~

“Where in the world is Chanelle?!” I pace back and forth. I call her,

No answer.                                                                                                                                                                   

Her mom calls me.

I don’t answer.                                                                                                                                                             

FML right now! Chanelle walks in. “I’m in looove.” She says a little sleepily. “WHERE THE HECK WERE YOU?” I scream whisper “Your mom’s been calling me and is probably worried sick about you!” “Calm down Missy, I texted my mom already and told her I’m ok and we lost track of time. Blair’s going to take me home.” She grabs her bags. “Whatever! Go home and see you soon, make sure your mom doesn’t see Blair ok?” She leaves and the light turns on. Shoot! I turn around to my dad. “Oh hey.” I say quietly. “Don’t oh hey me, what’s this about Chanelle? And lying to her mom?” “Dad” I say firmly “it’s nothing OK.” “Oh it’s something, having her running around with little boys and-““An 18 year old is not a little boy!” oops. I cover my mouth. “Now you listen here, I was 18 once and I know how little boys think. End of discussion.” “Whatever dad.” I lay on the couch. “By the way… we’re going to church tomorrow.” “Cool.” I reply. “You’re coming with us.” “I don’t have to!” “But you are.” “NO, I AM NOT!” I yell then shove my dad and barge into my room. I slam the door and cry until I can’t cry anymore. Drifting off into a. deep sleep, for what feels like 5 seconds.  Tap! Tap! Tap! I here on my door “Time to get ready!” my mom says “Blaah.” I say into my pillow. My mom walks into my room. “Dear Lord, your room! It’s a mess!” she exclaims. “Bi bon bare!” I say muffle into my pillow. “I hope your room wasn’t like this when Chanelle was over! Eek!” mom turns my light on. “Get up.” She says. I turn over and my mom gasps. “What!?” I ask. I glance at my mirror. Oh my god. My hair is standing on edge, my eyes are puffy and black, and my voice is cracking a little. “Yeah you’re definitely not going to church with us.” Yes! My mom leaves my room and I dive back in bed. Again at my door I hear…  Rap! Rap! Rap! “WHAT!” without permission to enter my dad barges in. “Give me a good reason why you’re not responsible enough to get up on time?!” “Oh this is a good one; because mom said I don’t have to, end of story. Goodbye. Oh yes close the door on your way out will you?” my dad chuckles and goes into my closet pulls out a dress, flats, and tosses them at me. “What the freak is your problem!!” I scream at the top of my lungs. My mother walks in and stares at us in disbelief. “I’m going to make some coffee.” He says casually, “What is happening in here!” “Dads making me go to church and he’s throwing things at me!” I scream cry. “He’s doing what?” she says angrily. “Oh,no! That man is losing his mind I swear!” “Mom just calm dow-““Calm down!? You can’t tell me to calm down when he is still going behind my back and telling you the opposite! Dad walks back in with his coffee, “Ready ladies?” he looks at me, then my mom. “Why didn’t you tell her to get ready?” “Because I said she doesn’t have to In case you are blind she doesn’t look to well today.” “You both have 10 minutes, and I will leave without you.” He says in a deep growl. “Do I look like I care?” she snaps “I have my own car too, now get some sleep Amalia.” And she leaves. My dad follows her too and whispers, “Spoiled brat.” I get up and slam my door. “STAY OUT OF MY FRICKING LIFE!” I yell at my dad.

~~~~ 

I wake up suddenly, heart beating fast, rapid breathing, and sweating. It’s 12:30. I decide to shower and put my hair in a loose braid. What to wear? I pull on some jeans and a white tube top. There is a note on the counter from my mom saying she’s at Panera so call her if I want some food. I call her. “Hi mom, may I have a broccoli and cheddar bread bowl, with a Panini, and Mac and cheese?” “Sure thing hun, how was your extended sleep?”” It was ok.” I hesitate “I’m still sweating.” “Oh? You are? Are you still having the dreams?” “Sometimes, mom it’s a process.” “I know, however.” I hear rustling on the other end. “Sorry I got out of my seat; however the Doctor said you should have out grown all that already.” “I know, I know.” “OK, and are you sure you want all the food dear?” my mom chuckles a little. “Yes mom of course!” I say laughing. I don’t normally order that much do I? “Oh and I’m going to Rite Aid to pick up some groceries for me and some on the list.” “Oh honey thank you!” “Muah!” I keep the phone to my ear in a daze until I hear the dial tone. Did I seriously just volunteer to go grocery shopping? What’s up with me?! I glance at the table. Another note? It’s from dad, he says that they called him in again and he won’t be back until dinner time. Just great! I slip on my black Vans, grab a snack and my purse and head to my car. Driving to Rite Aid always helps me stay calm and in focus. After I pay for all the groceries I put them in the back of my car then cross the street to my favorite coffee place called Starbucks. Boy do I love the sweet smell as I walk in! “May I help who’s next in line?” A tall blonde with the most perfect smile says. “I’ll take a frappe, vanilla with a chocolate drizzle and whipped cream.” “Will that be all?” “Yes” I smile. “$3.13 is your total.” I hand her a 5 dollar bill and grab my drink. “Here’s you change!” “Thanks!” I get in my car and sip my cool drink letting the cold sweet taste run down my quenching throat. Next stop is Ryan’s house. I pull into his driveway and finish the last of my drink. I knock on his door and there is no answer. My heart beats faster, when I’m about to knock I see the beautiful face I wanted to see. He smiles and I jump onto his waist. “I missed you” I whisper softly into his ear. “I missed you even more.” He kisses my forehead and looks at me for a while. “What?!” I ask. “Oh, nothing I was just looking at how beautiful you are.” He says. I giggle and peck his lips quickly. “After you ma’ lady” He motions for me to go into his house. “Peppers?” I call out. Sure enough a second later a small golden furred Pomeranian comes dashing to me. “Oh Peppers!” I exclaim. I kneel down and accept her wet kisses. “Hey, I was just about to make some lunch, want some?” “Well what are you making” I look up. “Grilled cheese.” He smiles. “Then I’ll take one please.” After playing with peppers for a while I get up right when Ryan was coming with two hot plates. “Aw thanks babe!” he made my sandwich into a perfect heart, so corny but I love it! He sits next to me. “What’s on TV?” he asks while eating the last of my crust. “This isn’t my house” I tease. “Oh it isn’t now?” “Nope.” I say hiding my grin then he picks me up and spins me around while running to the screen door. “Whoa! Whoa! Don’t throw me in the pool!” I shriek. “Just a dip?” he smiles. “No!” I hit his strong arms. “Then marry me!” “WHAT?” “Marry me.” He puts me down and goes on one knee. “Amalia, I love you with all my heart and I want to be with you forever, so marry me!” I put my hand to my mouth and let a tear fall down my cheek. Ryan pulls out a white box out of his pants pocket, opens it and there revealed the ring, it wasn’t any old engagement ring. It was a beautiful silver band. “Babe when you accept this you and me are promising to stay pure until we’re married and ready, so please accept this? I accept the ring and hug him real tight. He gently wipes my tears and our lips interlock passionately. “I love you Ryan, Forever.”

                                                        Complications

After leaving Ryan’s house, it was 4:05, so I made a quick stop at Chanelle’s to tell her the details of my current event, and now I’m driving home.

~~~~

I force myself to eat my bread bowl but it’s hardly any use. Mom’s pacing back and forth, still ticked off with dad. We hear the door open and slam close. Oh no! If he knows moms mad mom must have sent him a voicemail! And here’s how the fight went:

DAD: When are you going to start acting like my wife?

MOM: When you decide there is no “I” in team! You can’t tell Amalia one thing and I tell her the other! WE WORK TOGETHER!

DAD: You baby her like all the time! And it needs to stop you understand?

MOM: (scoffs) No sir I care for Amalia. And if you can’t accept that then you can pack your little bags and leave, because I’m done!

(I shift uncomfortably in my chair)

DAD: Fine! Fine! You’ve definitely lost your mind woman!

Dad goes upstairs and starts packing. My brother Kaze walks in the house, right when dad storms out. “Whoa mom what happened?” He looks at mom, then me for an answer. No one speaks. I start crying. “Oh, Amalia hun-“ “NO!” I scream “Just, leave me alone!” I run to my room and cry. A few minutes later Kaze knocks on my door and I let him in. “How are you feeling?” he asks sympathetically. “I’ve been better.” I answer before blowing my nose. “Want me to hang out with you?” “Sure!” I smile. “Ever heard of an empty gesture?” he pokes me. “I don’t think so, ha-ha.” After hours of talking, hugging, and crying, it was almost one in the morning. “Well I had a great time sis.” He smiles. “Yeah, thanks for some fun.” I say while nudging his arm. “Yeah, goodnight.” “Night.” He closes my door.

~~~~

I didn’t sleep a wink last night! I shower and look in my mirror. Oh my god, I look like crap! Putting on makeup only made me want to cry more. I decide on wearing some skinny jeans, high-tops, and the new soft areopastale jacket over a cami. 8:35. I run downstairs, eat a piece of bacon and half of a bagel, then dash to my car. “Hello?” I’m calling Chanelle. “Hey are we meeting at the place for lunch?” “Yeah.Wait. I forgot to check what lunch is today!” “Oh its lasagna and breadsticks, but we can go somewhere else since we have the privilege.” “Oh, OK. Thanks life-saver!” “Anytime.” I say. I park my car and get out. Someone whistles. “Oh stop Ryan.” I turn around and my smile fades away. It’s Steven. “Um hi.” I say quietly, while running my finger through my long tresses and walking to class. Does he not get that I’m not interested! “Nice ring.” He smiles “Yeah, thanks” “Who gave it to you? I never see you with rings.” “Ryan” I say boldly and smile. His smile then goes away. “See you later” he calls after me. “Yeah whatever.” I answer back.

~~~~

It’s a beautiful Thursday night. I climb under my soft comforters and fall asleep. I dreamed about me on a soft cloud, then things went bad. Really bad, I started falling, then a black figure came and grabbed me. I started having dreams in dreams, it was like an inception. There was no escaping this new terrifying dream. I felt chills go down my spine; my heart was pumping            

out of my chest. I felt paralyzed, I couldn’t move one muscle, a soft hand touched my arm and I flinch. Is this happening? I open my eyes slightly and kneeling next to me is Kaze. I mumble something, “Shh, go back to sleep your safe.” He whispers softly and immediately my heart rate was normal, my spine felt loose and I felt free.

~~~~

I awake earlier than usual, hop in the shower, and put my hair in a messy high bun. I haven’t spoken to mom since Sunday, she is currently cooking breakfast so I sit at the dining room table and unravel a jolly rancher wrapper. “Oh! Dear you’re up quite early.” She says “Yeah, I guess.” “Here” She pours me some orange juice and gives me my plate of steaming eggs sausage and buttered- toast. “Thanks” I give her a half-smile. Kaze comes downstairs without a shirt on. Good Lord that body! Oops I mean ew nobody likes to see that six pack… “Kaze c’mon put a shirt on!” I laugh, “Oh, I’m sorry you can’t handle my sexiness.” He teases. “Oh please, eat your food before someone dies.” I snap “At least I won’t be the one to die first.” My mouth drops open. “Kaze you had better take that back!” I swat his arm playfully. “Guys! Calm down.” My mom says with a smile. We hardly see mom smile these days.  Right after we finish our breakfast its 8:25, I decide to touch up my makeup and practice some of my new cheer dances in front of my mom. “It’s 8:37!” Kaze yells before walking out the door and getting into Stevens car. Shoot! I grab my shoulder bag and run out the door. I’m seriously speeding when it happens. My car was crossing the big intersection when a red truck crashed into the driver’s side of my car. My car pummels into the lake, water starts pouring in rapidly, and I’m stuck! I press on the glass then eventually break it and swim out trying to stay focused. I make the surface when a hand grabs my foot and pulls me underwater. The person squeezes my neck and I start seeing black spots. Next I’m dragged on the wet, cold dirt and I hear two people struggling with each other. I start coughing and look to the side. Kaze! Steven! Before I could even scream no, Steven pulls out his gun and BAM! Right before my eyes, my brother is shot. I start crying and crawling to him when someone pulls me on my back and starts beating my face and punching my stomach rapidly! “Please stop.” I cry out.”POW! POW! I scream, and Steven keels over. I see a police deputy with a gun in his hand, the paramedic lifting my brother up. I see him responding so I know he’s ok. I try moving as someone arrives to me. Ouch! I think my ribs are broken. I can hardly breathe; I vomit a little, and pass out.

When it happens

All I could hear were the faint shouts of the paramedic’s, doctors, and nurses… “Stay with me! Stay with me!” I open my eyes just a bit, the light hurts so much. “That’s our daughter!” a familiar manly voice yells “That’s my girlfriend!” another familiar manly voice says. The stretcher is being pushed against a double door, and a hand grabs my hands, it’s my dad’s hand, then a next hand grabs my other hand and it’s my mother. I smile at the sight of them and try speaking but, my voice is raspy and dry. Once I’m in a room a bright light is shined upon my face and the rest of my body. They lift me up and transport me to another softer bed. A nurse comes with a needle and says in a hushed tone that I will be alright and all if fine. My mom kisses my forehead and I watch as a tear runs down my dad’s cheek. “Dad, don’t cr-.” And my eyes slowly close and I feel numb.

~~~~

This is what I’m currently hearing from my Dad. Amalia, if you can hear me I really hope you can. Your procedure went perfect and even though you’re bandaged up you still look like my little Angel. I want you to know that I really do love you, and I hate when I see you mad at me and I hate when I’m mad at you… Will you please forgive me? I hope you can, you were always my perfect sweetheart. I love you. *he kisses my cheek*

Mom walks in, as if she were standing there the whole time. “Jordan that was so sweet of you.” My mom says. “Thanks Marcia.” He says “Would you care to join me for lunch in the cafeteria?” I slightly open my eyes as my dad interlocks his arm with my mom’s as if they were going to Prom. I smile and try sitting up. “You might want to be careful.” Kaze says. I smile as he walks to my bed and he hugs me. “Oh my god are you ok?” I ask. “Yes, it hurts a little but they have me on pain killers. Now let’s talk about you, are you ok?” he asks. “Yes, I’m fine.” I lie, “Just a little dizzy, hungry, and in pain.” I hold my stomach “Let me call the Nurse ok?” he says. “Thanks Kaze.” Soon after I felt much better and I was ready to go home. “Thank you for being such a good patient, and I will see you soon for a checkup.” Dr.Rodriguez says I smile and thank him for his awesome job. Everyone leaves the room and I slide on this white lace dress and some pink Toms then I braid my long hair to the side. Why would my mom bring this for me to wear? I’m just going home today I’m too tired to do whatever she has planned. I walk out the door and down the hall. I see everyone settled in the waiting area. I look around. Chanelle, Kaze, Mom, and Dad, someone’s missing but I don’t know who. “Come on kiddo.” My mom motions for me to go first. I start to walk to the sliding door and there he is, standing by his silver Ford five hundred is Ryan. It looks like he has gotten taller in the last 4 days I was unconscious. He’s wearing a white polo shirt and white jeans. We both smile at the same time and start walking at the same time and eventually start running to each other. I grasp on to his waist and he clutches my arms. We hug for a very long time, “You look beautiful.” He says. I look at him softly and say “Come here you,” I pull his collar and kiss him passionately. “Get a room!” Kaze yells from across the street. I smile and whisper “Wouldn’t dream of it.” Ryan smiles and tilts my head back, then pauses. “I love you Amalia Grace Allen, and that’s never going to change.” Then he kissed me ever so tenderly and it felt like Forever. This was definitely the story of my life.

                                                         THE END

The Story of My Life... always filled with ups, downs, twist, and turns. Although, we always find the way to make it just right.

Amalia thinks she has the perfect life, rich parents, clothes, fashion, boyfriends, EVERYTHING.

Until the unexpected starts to happen, what will she do? What can she do? Why can’t her parents be perfect like all of her fantasies? It isn’t a perfect world but in Amalia’s world it is. Will this be a good ending of life? Or.. Perfect as she wanted?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.1M 28.3K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...