The Story of My Life

Chapter                                                Table of Contents                             

    1. Life as I know it

N/A

    2. What a day!      

N/A

     3. The Party

N/A

     4. He’s Here          

N/A

     5. Another Party?

N/A

      6. Complications

N/A

      7.   When it happens

N/A

I dedicate this book to my mom, Cathy. Who always wanted me to do my best and dream big!

Life as I know it

Introduction- Hi, I’m Amalia, pronounced: a-may-leeya and I’m 16. I go to Chester High and I am a cheerleader for my school. I’m your average teenager, 5’5, blonde hair, brown eyes, braces, and fairly tan skin.

            You know those girls who sometimes think they’re all that and a bag of potato chips? Well that is totally me! I tend to always hangout with my best friend Chanelle, the cheer squad, and my boyfriend Ryan. He is the cutest guy in school and the Captain/ quarter back on the high school football team. We have been together since six grade, so it’s been 5 years!  As I am an eleventh grader right now.

            Today was one of my favorite days. My best friend Chanelle and I have been friends since well… diapers! And it’s our friendaversary. The day includes shopping, going to the spa, and I’m throwing a slumber party at my place.

            Oh right, can’t forget all about my parents. My dad works at Lockheed Martin and my mom is a Nurse at Nemours. Yep, I live in this huge mansion on a hill. When I turn 17, they’re giving me my very own beach house in Laguna Beach! As well as my brother Kaze who is also 16, he’s getting one in the Florida Keys. Of course my mom and dad do have one as well in the Bahamas.

            I was kind of hesitant to invite Chanelle over tomorrow. My parents haven’t exactly been getting along like a happily married couple should be. I had them promise not to fight though; we will have to see what comes about.