Avengers x Reader This univer...

By atlasscrumpit

You are a being trapped between every universe the avengers are in, you travel without meaning and leave ever... More

Author Note
Chapter 1 - Loved not love
Chapter 2 - Familiar
Chapter 3 - Virus
Chapter 4 - Comfort
Chapter 5 - Tony!
Chapter 6 - Each Other
Chapter 7 - Night out
Chapter 8 - No
Chapter 9 - Back and back again
Chapter 11 - Healing than breaking
Chapter 12 - Another, Another, Another
Chapter 13 - Broken
Chapter 14 - Cracked
Chapter 15 - Escape
Chapter 16 - Castle
Chapter 17 - Horror
Finale Chapter

Chapter 10 - Wounded

1.1K 56 15
By atlasscrumpit

Your mind kept going back to Asgard. What happened? How did you get back? You looked down to see your hand covered in blood as you looked to see your wound bleeding.

"Shit." You muttered as you put pressure on it.

"JARVIS, can you get S-Steve and Bucky to come here p-please." You muttered as you shut your eyes tightly.

"Of course Miss L/N." JARVIS replied as you sighed and tried to relax.

"What is it Y/N?" You heard Steve ask as you uncovered your wound, he gasped as he opened the cell doors.

"What the hell happened?" He said as he knelt down to you.

"L-Long story, I-I just need Bruce to fix me up then I can go back in here." You said as he nodded and helped you up.

"Steve I'm not the enemy here, I don't know why you're locking me up. If it's about Bucky you can trust that I won't hurt him." You said as he glared at you.

"You killed people in this universe, I don't care how much you say it wasn't you I don't believe all that multiverse stuff. I don't know what your plan is but I'm not letting you out of my sight for on second." He said as you groaned.

"Sure what ever grandpa." You grumbled as you got into the elevator with him. You leant against the back wall as visions of the torture flashed through your brain. You winced in pain as you held your wound again. The elevator stopped and you followed Steve to the infirmary. You collapsed onto your knees before you got to the infirmary and clutched at your side.

"Shit, p-please help." You muttered as you looked up at Steve. He groaned and lifted you up off the floor and into a bed in the infirmary.

"Stay here, I'll go get Bruce." He said, you grabbed him as he looked at you in confusion.

"B-Bring Bucky here, please." You muttered as he walked off.

"JARVIS please get Bucky to come here." You muttered as you closed your eyes and laid back. Steve seemed different, maybe he was just tired.

"Y/N!" You heard Bucky yell as you looked up and saw him running towards you. You smiled as he sat beside you and grabbed your hand.

"What happened?" He asked as you uncovered the wound, his eyes widened in shock as he looked at it.

"The wound reopened." You muttered as he held onto your hand.

"S-Steve doesn't trust me, I understand but I don't think he will want you around me." You whispered as Bucky sighed.

"I don't care, I'm staying." He said as you smiled a little.

"Thank you." You muttered as he smiled and squeezed your hand.

"Buck, I told you to stay downstairs." Steve said as you looked up at him and Bruce entering. Bruce immediately got to work as he pulled up your bloodied shirt and took a look at your wound.

"It looks like a stab wound, but like it's been burnt over with something." Bruce said as you chuckled.

"You can blame alternate universe Loki for that one. But he made it up to me by somehow sending me back here to this universe." You said as they looked at you in confusion.

"It's a long story. Is Tony ok?" You muttered as Bruce nodded.

"We moved him to his own bed so he could be more comfortable." Bruce said as you nodded.

"It's your fault he's dead." You heard Steve growl as you looked up at him.

"W-What?" You muttered as he looked at you in confusion.

"I didn't say anything." He said as you shook your head.

"S-Sorry, I'm exhausted." You mumbled.

"The blood loss certainly doesn't help." Bruce said as you sighed and closed your eyes.

"I'll mend the wound best I can, but after that she needs to rest. We can hand cuff her to the bed if we have to Steve. But she needs to rest here in the infirmary." Bruce said as Steve sighed but nodded.

"Ok, I'll leave you to rest. Bucky, let's go." Steve said as Bucky shook his head.

"I have to stay with her." He said as Steve sighed and left.

"He's just being protective of me that's all." Bucky muttered as you smiled and squeezed his hand.

You had fallen asleep and Bucky sat next to you watching you peacefully sleep. You groaned as you woke up and looked over to see Bucky and smiled softly.

"Where's Steve?" You asked.

"I think he's down stairs. How are you feeling?" He asked as you sighed.

"I'm ok, just exhausted." You said as he nodded. You looked up to see Steve entering.

"What the hell does Bucky see in this monster?" Steve said as you looked at him in shock.

"Excuse me?" You asked as Steve looked at you in confusion.

"I didn't say anything." He said as you sighed.

"Bucky can we talk?" Steve asked as Bucky nodded. He kissed your forehead lightly as you smiled.

"I'll be back soon." He said as you nodded and watched them leave.

"Argh mother fucker." You heard Tony's voice say as you looked around.

"Tony?" You muttered as you looked around to see no one.

"Shadows." You grumbled as your shadow beings appeared.

"What can we do for you mistress?" One said as you sighed.

"Could you're um mistress, could she hear peoples thoughts?" You asked as you looked up at them.

"Well, of course you can mistress. Whenever you were hurt of exhausted you couldn't control it." They said as you nodded, that must be what is going on with you. Man, this was a dangerous power to have, especially around Steve.

"Alright thank you, um that'll be all?" You said as the shadow just starred at you.

"Don't think we haven't noticed how different you are mistress. You're with the enemy." One growled as you sighed.

"I'm not the same, I'm not your mistress." You said as they growled at you and flew off.

"That's going to be fun later." You mumbled as you rested your head back on the pillow.

"Bucky's gone to get some sleep, I'll be watching you." Steve said as you sighed.

"Well, this is gonna be fun." You grumbled as he scoffed. You heard an explosion outside as you jolted up but ended up hurting yourself.

"Ow fuck. What the fuck was that?" You asked as Steve looked down to the street from the window then back to you with angry eyes.

"You!" He shouted as you tried to get out of the cuffs.

"What the fuck are you talking about Steve?" You asked.

"Your shadows are down there reeking havoc on the city!" He shouted as your eyes widened.

"Shit." You muttered.

"I knew she was a fucking monster." Steve growled in his head as you glared at him.

"I didn't fucking mean it ok? I don't control them, the other me from this universe does!" You shouted as he glared at you.

"Call them back." He demanded in a low voice as your mind flashed of visions of Steve from other universe's hurting you.

"Get the fuck away from me!" You screamed as you thrashed on the bed. Steve pinned you down as he glared into your eyes.

"Call them back!" He shouted in your face as you began shaking.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry, please I'm sorry." You whispered as he groaned.

"Do it!" He shouted as you closed your eyes and began to cry.

"Steve! Stop it!" You heard Bucky yell as he pulled Steve off of you.

"Her shadows are destroying the city!" Steve shouted as your body shook and you sobbed.

"I'm sorry, please don't hurt me. Please." You whispered as you took short shallow breaths.

"Let me handle this." Bucky said as Steve stormed off. You felt Bucky's hand on your face as you opened your eyes and looked at him in fear.

"I'm sorry." You whispered.

"Shh it's ok. No one's going to hurt you, but I need you to call the shadows back so they don't hurt anyone. Can you do that for me?" He asked as you nodded. You closed your eyes and took in a deep breath as you drew the shadows back to you. You relaxed into the bed as Bucky ran his finger over your cheek.

"Thank you doll, you did well." He whispered as you looked up at him with teary eyes.

"I'm sorry." You whispered as he smiled softly, he undid one of your restraints and gently laid beside you. He placed his arm around you and kissed your forehead.

"It's ok doll, everything's alright. Take some deep breaths for me." He said as you nodded and slowly took in some deep breaths.

"That's it doll." He whispered as you looked up at him.

"I-I love you." You muttered as he smiled and kissed your forehead.

"I love you too doll." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 68 37
This is an Avengers fan fiction.
237K 9.6K 71
"I'm not made for this life, I can't live the way I'm not supposed to." [mature themes throughout] disclaimer - this does not follow any specific tim...
805 23 17
My name is Eliza, after years of my dad keeping me safe he finally decides it's time to bring me home, but will I really be safe with his team? Or wi...
130K 4.2K 20
She bounces around realities, until she finds a reason to stay. [Loki fic] [2021] [2023 rewriting]