๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง|๐™‡๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™ก๐™ค ๏ฟฝ...

By luvvprincess

๐™’๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™ ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผใ€ฝ๏ธ More

๐˜พ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉใ€ฝ๏ธ
๐™‹๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š
๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญ
๏ฟผ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™‰๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™€๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๏ฟผ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š
๏ฟผ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๏ฟผ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
Instgram
๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญ๐™๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
Instgram 2
๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
Instgram 3
๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†
๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
Instgram 4
๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
Instgram 5
๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐™๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š

๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š

2.1K 51 3
By luvvprincess

𝘼𝙮𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖✨
Today's melo birthday and I'm throwing him a party tonight at our new house right now I'm getting dress and then I gotta wake up Amoúra and get her ready cuz we gotta go and get everything set up and make sure everything right. I got up and showered then got dress. Then I woke up Amoúra and got her dress and we was low key matching with our yellow dresses.

You ready stink. I said.

Yes. She said grabbing lacy hand we walked out the apartment and I locked the door and in the car.

Okay we're gonna get dunkin' cuz ion feel like cook today. I said.

Bet. Lacy said. I backed out my parking spot and started driving to dunkin'.

Mamas you wanna call daddy and sing him happy birthday? I asked.

Yes mommy. She said. I stopped at a red light and called melo. I handed her the phone and he answered.

Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday daddy happy birthday too you. She singing. He laughed and thanked her.

Thank you princess...what you guys doing? He asked.

We getting Dunkin' Donuts. She said. After they talked I got phone back order the food threw the driver way and then we went to the house started decorating.

Let me see y'all room bitch. Layce said. I walked upstairs to our room which was pretty nice.

This is cute this house is fucking fire where my room? She said.

You mean a guest room. I said.

Whatever come on let's go finish up. She said. I laughed and we walked back downstairs.

Amoúra was baking with Tina yes Tina is here and she's walking and talking to much better now she can speak a follow sentence without stuttering and she's always cussing the boys out.

Mommy. Amoúra said.

Si mi amor? I asked.

Taste me and grandma brownies. She said. I smiled and bit into the brownie.

This is so good stink who taught you how to bake? I asked. She pointed at Tina and finished the brownie.

Well one day me and you can make a cake. I said.

Okay. She said. I smiled and stood up.

Thanks for baking Tina. I said.

Your welcome honey. She said and hugged me.

And thanks for watching Amoúra. I said.

You don't have to thank me as much as I love my boys I really wish a had a girl too. She said.

Really? I asked.

Yeah. She said.

You want her she looks just like melo and can act like him sometimes have his attitude most of the time it's mines. I said.

Mommy. Amoúra whined.

What? I asked.

I stay with you. She whined.

I was just joking princess I would never give you anyway like that mamas you make me so happy. I said picking her up and wiped her tears. She's so dramatic like her father.
Hours after decorating...

We finished decorating and everything and I texted melo and told him to come to the new house he doesn't even recognize the address but I told him it was a friend house to "come get Amoúra". Everyone else is here and just chilling. I also told gelo to take melo home told him to tell melo to put the outfit on. But anwyas as I was to my friends my phone started ringing. I answered it and walked upstairs.

Hello. I said.

I'm outside. He said .

Come inside. I said.

For what? He asked.

Melo. I said. He sighed and hung up I quickly ran downstairs told everyone to hide. He ringing the doorbell and I opened it and grabbed him pulling him in.

Where's Amo-HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Everyone yelled.

Again mamas. He said smiling.

Duh you really thought I just forgot ya birthday. I said. He hugged me and kissed my forehead.

Thanks everyone. He said closing the door.

Who's house is this? He asked.

It's our actually. I said.

What? He asked.

Okay you remember how I kept saying I was busy for like 6 months? I asked. He nod.

Well I was looking for our house and I had furnished it. I said smiled and kissed him.

Where's my princess? He asked.

Umm sleeping. I said.

Ight. He said looked around.

You went out didn't you. He said.

Yes and I had keep it a secret and act like I wasn't getting you anything and I did but imma show that later. I said.

Oh and I got those shoes me and you and Amoúra are matching. I said.

I'm sorry I was rude mamas I was just mad. He said.

I know but your are dramatic. I said. He sucked his teeth and sighed.

Whatever let's go celebrate. He said. I laughed and and went the living room Gelo Zo and Kyle and couple other people were sitting on the couch bout to play uno.

Aye bruh y'all seriously gonna play a game with me. He said sitting on the couch he pulled me on his lap as they handed him cards.

Imma go check on Amoúra. I said getting up.

No baby come you my good luck. He said.

How about a kiss? I asked.

No. He said.

Bae I gotta check on your daughter. I said and kissed him anyways then walked upstairs to her new room.

She was knocked out still but her nap time was almost over. So I woke her up. I sat on the end of the bed and shook her until she woke up.

Princess. I said. She groaned and turned she looks so much like melo when she's sleep it's so crazy.

Princess daddy downstairs. I said. But she didn't do anything she usually wakes up instantly. I then picked her up and and placed her on her own two feet and she started crying.

Come on princess daddy downstairs and your cousins are waiting for you. I said walking down the stairs as she cried.

BAE. Melo yelled standing at the bottom of the stairs.

Come get her she's not fucking with me right now cuz I woke her up. I said. He sighed and walked up to the top where we were.

Daddy. She whined putting her arms out for him. He picked her up and we walked downstairs as she hugged him not waiting to let him go.

I'm sorry mamas. I said. She groaned and turned her head the other way. I gasped and melo laughed.

That's not funny bae. I said.

Well you should have left her ass alone you she don't like to woken. He said. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Whatever take your daughter imma go talk with my friends. I said. He nod and kissed me. I walked out back.
Hour later...
Right now we're open gifts and then we're gonna sing happy birthday.

Okay who got me condoms ion use them shits. He said and threw them. I slapped him the back of his head.

You finna use them. I said.

Baby we don't use condoms. He said.

I don't care your using them tonight. I said.

Is that's what is this bag? He asked grabbing my gift bag. I shrugged and he smirked and went threw it.

What the fuck is this? He asked shaking the box.

Open it stupid. Gelo said. Melo ducked his teeth and opened the box.

Ya deadass mamas say swear to god. He asked.

Swear to god. I said taking the key and I set the alarm to the car off.

You tryna let me barrow it bro? Zo asked.

Nigga fuck out my face. Melo said jumping out his seat.

I already drove it and did gelo. Zo said.

Bae you let them drive it before me if it was you I would care. He said.

Bae I didn't even know who to start the damn car. I said. After he open all his gifts we song happy birthday everyone ate cake then the party was over. Xavier Took Amoúra home with him cuz I guess melo told him we didn't even celebrate our engagement.

Baby. Melo said.

What? I asked stepping out the shower.

Come here. He said.

No. I said.

I have bump and it won't go away. He said.

What is the bump melo? I asked walking into the room in just my towel.

Right here. He said grabbing his boner. I rolled my eyes.

Haha no. I said putting my bra on. I heard him coming up behind me and slap my ass.

Stop. I said turning around and looked at him.

Stop what? He asked.

Stop. I said. He sucked his teeth and picked me up and kissed my neck the laid me on the bed.
Hour later...

PAPI. I moaned as Melo blow my fucking back out. I definitely loud but it was good so don't blame me. 

Fuck papi slow down. I whined gripping sheets. But he didn't care he kept going until I cum which I wasn't supposed to.

Did papi say you cum? He asked.

No papi I couldn't hold it anymore...fuck. I moaned as he hit my g-spot.

Fuck...fuck oh damn. He moan as he came inside me. He pulled out and some of his cum came out.

Can't wait for my son. He said laying next me as I laid on my back to catch my breath and looked at him.

What? He asked asked kissing my cheek.

Nothing I'm just really tried now. I said. He nod and kissed me and pulled me closer.

While goodnight mamas. He said.

Goodnight bae. I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 1.9K 15
in which a girl and a boy are dating and everyone thinks there picture perfect , but no one knows what happens behind close doors . or "Man what are...
356K 5.4K 61
๐€ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐ญ ๐๐๐€ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ.
28.3K 1.3K 23
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.
378K 5.8K 55
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’, ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜...๐˜ž๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ด"