𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

LaMelo💯

Last night was the best with Aylanna she's amazing. We got home last night and we went to my room and did somethings. But right I'm up and she's still sleeping and her dad finna wake soon. I kissed her shoulder then her neck.

Wake up beautiful your dad finna wake up soon. I said. She groaned stretching out.

But I don't wanna to wake up. She whined. I laughed and kissed her neck again.

Then we're gonna get in trouble...and due to the fact that we had sex we'll be in a lot of trouble. I said. She sighed and sat up.

Okay. She said leaning in for a kiss and I gave her.

Thanks for the shirt. She said getting up.

Ehh it looks better on you. I said she let out a giggle.

I'll see you later...Imma go get in the shower. She said.

Yeah me too. I said. She walked out and I got in the shower.

Both of y'all up. Jermaine said with a confused face.

What happen to you last night. He asked.

You know girls. I said.

Not my daughter right. He asked.

Of course not. I said. He nod and walked out I let a deep sigh and got dress. I walked downstairs and Aylanna was eating.

Hey Aylanna. I said.

Hey Melo. She said. I sat next to her and grabbed the cereal.

What's sup kiddos. Jermaine said.

Hi daddy. Aylanna said. I waved because I had food in mouth and I chocked.

Melo you okay. She asked. I nod still chocking. She started patting on my back. I looked at her.

Thanks. I said. She nod and put her stink in the bowel. My phone vibrated so I took it out and looked at it.

I looked at her like she was crazy and she crazy because she's seriously

I looked at her like she was crazy and she crazy because she's seriously. She walked upstairs and I waited until I finished my food. Then went to her room.

Are you okay. She asked.

What you talking about. I asked.

I said daddy and you chocked. She said.

Oh yeah it through me off because you was calling me that last night. I said.

Sorry. She said climbing on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. I kissed her repeatedly.

You love kissing me. She said. I sucked my teeth and looked at her.

And you love ruining moments. I said she laughed and kissed me.