𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐋𝐄 | 𝐅. 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐆...

נכתב על ידי peachyhxlland

┍━━━━━━━┑ ⠀ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ┕━━━━━━━┙ ❝ 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬. ❞ ⠀⠀⤑ who would've thought tha... עוד

Fragile
Characters
Changes
Chapter One: Wakey-Wakey, Little Sunshine
Chapter Two: Pinch Me, I Must Be High As A Kite
Chapter Three: We'll Be Fine, Okay?
Chapter Four: You Won't Be Going Alone
Chapter Five: My Grandfather Hates Twinkies
Chapter Seven: You Can't Protect Everyone Everyday
Chapter Eight: Long Time No See Roommate
Chapter Nine: Give Me A Day Or Two
Chapter Ten: He's Cute But A Little Psycho
Chapter Eleven: My Whole Life Was Wasted
Chapter Twelve: You're In Love, Five
Chapter Thirteen: Why Do You Call Her By Her Number?
Chapter Fourteen: I Can Throw You Right Into That Wall, Old Man
Chapter Fifteen: I Can't Lose Him
Chapter Sixteen: I'm Sorry
Chapter Seventeen: You Rumored Me
Chapter Eighteen: Leonard Peabody Is Harold Jenkins
Chapter Nineteen: Tomorrow Sounds Good
Chapter Twenty: Who's In Control?
Fun Facts
Deleted Scene #1: Talk In The Car
Deleted Scene #2: Let Me Out
Deleted Scene #3: Where's Vanya?
Bonus Chapter #1: Where's Eight?
Second Book
Fanart
please read !!!

Chapter Six: You're In Love With The Little Gremlin

40K 1.2K 1.9K
נכתב על ידי peachyhxlland

THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY
fragile || five hargreeves x reader

CHAPTER SIX: YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH THE LITTLE GREMLIN

Written By: peachyhxlland

°•.☆.•°

"As I said to your son earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential." The man behind the desk explained. "Without the client's consent, I simply can't help you."

Five have finally agreed to make you come along with him and Klaus. You didn't have to do anything and just watched. You didn't let them include you on their cover-up story, well, Klaus' cover-up story.

"Well, we can't get consent if you don't give us a name." Five said through his gritted teeth.

"Well, that's not my problem."

"Just give us the name and we'll be in our merry way." You told the man as you shrugged.

"Sorry. Now there's really nothing more I can do, so-"

"And what about my consent?" You and Five turned to Klaus in confusion.

"Excuse me?"

"Who gave you permission..." Klaus started crying but you could tell it was a fake one. "... to lay your hands... on my son?" Klaus asked as he pointed at Five.

Five glanced at you but you just shrugged, not knowing Klaus' plans. Five looked back at Klaus. "What?" Five and the man asked confusingly to Klaus.

"You heard me."

"I didn't touch your son."

'Sounded wrong, but okay.' You fought hard not to laugh and say something about it and Five can already tell you were about to burst into laughter.

"Oh, really? Well, then how did he get that swollen lip, then?"

"Swollen lip?" You asked as you looked at Five for any injuries he has but there was none to your relief.

"He doesn't have a swollen-" Before the man could even finish, Klaus instantly stood up and punched right at Five's face causing you to gasp but turned into a snicker. Five grunted and touched wiped some blood off of his lips and glared intensely at Klaus.

Klaus inhaled sharply and turned to the man. "I want it. Names, please. Now."

You grabbed Five's face and checked at the cut on his lip from Klaus' punch while Klaus and the man continued to talk. "You gotta admit, that was a good punch." You whispered to Five with a small chuckle.

"I would've punched him back." Five hissed as he licked his lips, checking if there was more blood. "Remind me to punch him later or just straightly murder him after this."

"No can do, Hargreeves." You snickered as you wiped the remaining blood off of his lips. "And if you do that, you're gonna have to go through me first." You slightly tapped Five's cheek and he winced a bit because you just tapped on the cheek where Klaus punched him.

Then you heard something broke like glass. You and Five turned around to see Klaus with some glitters on his head and blood dripping on his forehead. The snow globe that was once on the man's desk was shattered by Klaus slamming it on his own head.

"God, that hurt!" Klaus yelled in pain.

"Well, you're a fucking idiot!" You scolded. "Why the hell did you do that?!" You went to Klaus' side and removed the glass shards from his hair.

"I'm calling secur—"

You immediately stopped the man from getting the telephone and pulled it away from him. "You're not going to do anything."

Klaus took the telephone from you and dialed the security. "There's been an assault... in Mr. Big's office, and we need security, now. Schnell!" Klaus dropped the telephone and sighed painfully.

Your brother turned back to the man and looked him straight in the eye. "Now, here's what's gonna happen, Grant."

"It's... Lance."

"In about 60 seconds, two security guards are gonna burst through that door, and they're gonna see a whole lot of blood, and they're gonna wonder what the hell happened."

Five smirked, realizing that Klaus wasn't too bad after all while you slightly chuckled and rolled your eyes. 'Idiots...'

"And we're gonna tell them that you..." Klaus started his fake cry again. "...beat the shit out of us."

"Five doesn't look like he was beaten the shit out of him." You pointed out. "Can I punch him too?"

Five glared at you. "You will not do such thing, Eight."

"Aww... bummer..."

Klaus sighed dramatically and sucked in a deep breath. "You're gonna do great in prison, Grant." He threatened. "Trust me, I've been there. Little piece of chicken like you. Oh, my God, you're gonna get passed around like a..." Klaus smiled and waved his hand. "You're just — You're gonna do great. That's all I'm saying."

"Jesus, you are a real sick bastard."

"Thank you." Klaus spat out a shard of glass from his mouth and Five smiled at the man.

°•○●○•°

"Well, this is not good." Five groaned in frustration.

You and the two boys just found out that the fake eyeball that Five have, hasn't even been manufactured yet nor did a client purchased it yet. The three of you were outside of Meritech's building and Klaus was asking the two of you if he did a pretty good job.

"Yes, Klaus, you did a good job." You reassured him as you sat down at the stairway. "But if you break another snow globe with that head of yours, Imma break another snow globe right in your head so it's a two."

"It doesn't matter." Five groaned, combing back his hair in frustration.

"What? What? What's the big deal with this eye, anyway?" Klaus questioned, getting curious about Five's determination to know the owner of the eye.

"There is someone out there who's going to lose an eye in the next seven days. They're gonna bring about the end of life on this Earth as we know it." Five started walking away from the both of you but Klaus stopped him. "Yeah, can I get that 20 bucks, like, now, or what?"

Five turned to him and scoffed. "Your 20 bucks?"

"Yeah, my 20 bucks."

"The apocalypse is coming, and all you think about is getting high?" Five's voice raised in anger and annoyance. He was getting irritated with his siblings.

"Well, I'm also quite hungry. Tummy's a-rumblin'." Klaus imitated a groaning sound of a tummy and sweetly smiled at Five.

"You're useless. You're all useless!" Five exclaimed as he sat down on the stairway, just right beside you. You glared at him and slapped Five's head in the back earning a yelp from him. "What was that for?!"

"For calling us useless, dumbass." You scolded. "We can help, you know."

"You need to lighten up, old man." Klaus added until he got an idea. "Hey, you know, I've just now realized why you're so uptight."

"What?" You asked him.

"Five must be horny as hell!" Klaus chuckled. "All those years by yourself. It's gotta screw with your head, being alone."

You slapped your palm to your face, trying to ignore the fact that Klaus just advised Five to have sex. "Yeah, that's a no."

"Why not?" Five and Klaus asked.

"First of all, I'm surprised that you two just asked me that. Second, Five can't even have sex, especially in this situation. Who would want to fuck a 16-year-old boy but has a consciousness of a 38-year-old man?"

"Umm, you. Duh." Klaus snickered as he sat between you two. "You, a 30-year-old woman who's stuck inside a 15-year-old body."

"And for the record, I wasn't entirely alone for all those years." Five defended.

"Oh?" Klaus hummed, getting interested in who the person is. "Pray tell."

"Her name was Delores." Five stated. "We were together for over ten years."

"Ten years? Oh, wow!" Klaus praised. "What about you, (Y/n)? Ever had a boyfriend or a girlfriend?"

Five turned to you, wanting to know if you ever did have a boyfriend and to his surprise, you nodded. "Yeah... lasted for almost two years." Five slightly frowned, looking down at his schoolboy shoes in sadness.

"God, the longest I've been with someone was... I don't know, three weeks." Klaus said. "And that's only because I was so tired of looking for a place to sleep."

You already noticed Five spatial jumped causing you to tap Klaus' shoulder. "Uhh... Klaus?"

"He did make the most fantastic osso buco, though. It was..."

"Klaus!"

"Yeah?"

"Five's gone."

Klaus looked beside him and gasped. "Five?"

You looked at the road to a taxi passing by. You and Klaus looked at the orange taxi to see Five waving at both of you. "Bastard." You scoffed.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, what about my money?!" Klaus shouted. When the taxi's gone, Klaus sighed defeatedly. "If you would've just fuck him, I would've gotten my money."

"I'm not gonna fuck him, Klaus. Stop it."

"Why can't you just tell him?"

"Tell him what?"

Klaus slightly chuckled and turned to you, opening his arms in disbelief to you. "It's so obvious, (Y/n). You're in love with the little gremlin! And he loves you back!"

"I don't love him and nor does he loves me. What makes you think of that?"

"Girl, all of us knew you guys liked each other years ago just like how Luther and Allison liked each other."

You stood up and dust yourself off. "I don't have feelings for him, Klaus." You took out 20 dollars from your pocket and gave it to Klaus. "Eat something. You need it after you just smashed a snow globe against your head. Probably shook your brain and kept on saying weird things."

"Where are you going?"

"Gotta follow Five. I wanna know where he's going. You never know, maybe he needs some saving. There's a lot of no good sons of bitches out there."

°•○●○•°

"You've been saying that ever since you came to this house, Eight." Five pointed out as he fixed his tie. "Who taught you that?"

"My grandfather." You answered with a kick on his stomach before he even got a chance to spatial jump. You two are on training with your siblings and fighting each other and test your powers.

Five winced and rubbed his stomach until he dodged your punch and spatial jumped right behind you and kicked your back but not too hard like he was holding back. You stood up from the ground and rest your arms on your hips. "You don't need to hold back on me."

"I just don't want you crying after I kick your ass."

You smirked shot out an energy blast, hitting Five. He was thrown into the wall and winced in pain. "Hey, that stings!"

"Father said no holding back."

"Well, you listen to the old man too much." Five spatial jumped and you looked everywhere to figure out where he's gonna come out. He appeared in front of you and flicked your forehead before spatial jumping again. "Okay now you're just teasing, Five."

You looked everywhere until you felt something behind you. It was soft breathing and you finally figured out where he was. Your eyes glowed red as you used your powers and lifted him up using your mind. You brought him in front of you and crossed your arms.

He was pouting and crossing his arms too. "How the hell did you figured out I was behind you?"

"You're not really good with sneaking, Five. Gotta work on that."

You dropped him on the ground and his face planted first on the ground. "Okay, I hate to say this but it's not gonna hurt you when you hold back whenever you're fighting me."

You frowned and let your guard down for a while. "Now where's the fun if I hold back?"

"So you'll never hold back on fighting me if something serious happens? Maybe if one of us turns evil? You won't stop?"

You stopped for a while and let your mind wonder. 'Will that ever happen? One of us turning evil that we have to fight each other?'

Seeing you distracted and your guard was down, Five took the chance to spatial jump and punched you in your stomach. You fell to the ground and winced. "Okay, you didn't even hold back on that time. That was cheating! I was not ready!"

"Father said to always be ready."

"And here I thought I'm the only one who always listens to Dad."

-•-°-•-°-☆

All chapters were made and ready to publish. I'll post the next chapter on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 6 pm (Philippine Time).

Sorry for the short chapter!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

429K 12.1K 30
❝ would you like to join the umbrella academy as number x? ❞ ❝ x? why x? ❞ ❝ because you can represent any of the numbers at once. ❞ - number five x...
130K 3.9K 17
❝ There's nothing you can do once the world has turned against you. Time and time again, no matter what we do, we will fail. I wasn't meant to be in...
29.2K 535 21
[ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ] 𝘊𝘙𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘌 𝘞𝘈𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎 !! 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘐𝘚 𝘈𝘕 𝘖𝘓𝘋 𝘍𝘐𝘊 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘏𝘈𝘚𝘕'𝘛 𝘉𝘌𝘌𝘕 𝘙𝘌𝘞𝘙𝘐𝘛𝘛𝘌𝘕 𝘕𝘖𝘙 𝘜𝘗𝘋�...