Aas-e-Ishq (Hope Of Love)

By Nabihaali263

Book 1 of Ishq Series. || Highest ranking: #1 in Cousins on 30 Aug 2020|| || Highest ranking: #1 in spiritual... More

Chapter 1
Aesthetics
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A Thank you Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Epilogue)
Ahmer♡Safiya
Hamza♡Zara
Pasban-e-Marasim
Ali♡Ramsha (1)
Talab-e-Ishq
Preview
SPIRITUAL FANFICTION CONTEST
Mahv-e-Hairat
One year!😱
Musawat

Chapter 27

12.5K 639 128
By Nabihaali263

Happy late night reading🤗

×××××××××

Zaydan was still looking at her who was busy in talking & laughing with her friends not knowing most of the boys were eyeing her in sinful ways.

Her black saree was also not helping. Simple yet beautiful and was covering her from head to toe unlike other girls showing skin and fawning over themselves. Cherry on top was her forest green hijab completing her graceful look.

Only he knew how much he was controlling himself from dragging her away from dirty eyes. But she warned him not to drag her out of the hall. Otherwise she would have been locked in their room for long.

His gaze averted from her when a girl came in front of him and stood close to him. He stepped back raising his hands indicating her to stoo right there. But she didn't seem to understand the meaning of no.

She brushed her hands on his collor brushing away unimaginable dust. "You are very handsome. You should look around you their are more beauties other than that so called wife of yours." She said seductively biting her lips.

Zaydan grabbed the nearby tissues from the table and with the help of tissue took her hands from his collors and threw it away not touching her. The girl looked surprised & ashamed at him.

Before he can say something she was pushed back by someone coming from behind him. He looked at his right only to see his beloved wife glaring daggers at that girl. "How dare you touch my husband?" She shouted gaining attention and was about to pounce her once again but Zaydan caught her by her waist just in time.

"Touch him again and I will show you how hell would feel like." She screeched again making the girl back away with fear in her eyes.

"Hey. Hey Hoor. Calm down. Calm down." Zaydan engulfed her in a hug and started saying soothing words to her making her somewhat calm.

She pulled away from him with mischevious smile on her face, laughing at how she reacted.

"Ahmm. Ahmm." She looked away from him when Zara coughed from behind making her blush.

She looked around to see everyone looking at them, some with teasing smiles while some were throwing daggers at her.

Blushingly she stepped away from him and ran outside with Zara on her tail calling her name.

Falling on the bench in college's garden she hid her already hidden face in her palms.

"Badi itra rahi ho Zaydan Bhai par." Zara said bumping her shoulder into Hoor's playfully.

Hoor slapped her arm tightly at which she hissed and rubbed the spot.

"Oyeee. Lagta hai Zaydan Bhai k traits tum me aarahe hai." Zara couldn't help but tease her again.

"Hoor. Chale? Ya or rukna hai?" They turned to look at Zaydan standing beside the bench with a playfull smirk on his handsome face.

Zara looked victoriously at Hoor when Zaydan also teased her.

"Apko bada shauk hai rukne ka!" She exclaimed glaring at him.

"Umhm. It is the other way around darling." He said with a wink.

Zara coughed too dramatically to gain their attention and Hoor blushed at the endearment he used for her.

"Uhm. Uhm. Thik hai Hoor mai chalti hu fir." Zara wiggled her eyebrows at her and said with a teasing smile.

"Aap kaise jayegi?" Hoor asked her getting up with her. "Uncle nahi aaye na?" She asked referring to her father.

"Ha wo Ammi-Abbu ghar par nahi hai na. Mai cab lekar chali jaungi."

"Aree to hamare sath chalo na. Waise bhi wo log raat tak ayege na, jakar bhi kya karegi?" Hoor reasoned with her.

"Ha Zara hamare sath chalo. Aj Fajar ka rishta bhi aaraha hai wo khush ho jayegi." Zaydan also invited her making her comfortable.

"Thik hai." She couldn't refuse when they asked her with so much love but her heart would burst out of her chest knowing the pair of Hazel eyes always staring at her. She still remembered when he dropped her off to her house after wedding. How deep his voice was sending chills down her spine, and cherry on top his intense gaze. Shaking her head to remove his thoughts she followed the couple to the car.

×××××××××

Ibrahim's & Fajar's engagement was fixed after a week. Ibrahim was somewhat relieved seeing her happy. His thoughts of her rejecting him drifted far away seeing her deep blush when Hoor said something in her ear teasingly.

Hamza didn't knew that Zara also came as he was at market when she came & Zara didn't came out of Fajar's room to avoid facing him like now she was busying herself in kitchen not wanting to go in the living room where everyone was sitting.

After decorating a plate with sweets she turned around & her heart ripped out of her chest seeing Hamza standing just behind her gaping at her as if not believing that she was real.

Clearing her throat she brought him out of his daze. She stepped towards right intending to pass by him but he blocked her way. Glaring at him she turned to left followed by him. Right. Left. Right. Left.

"Masla kya hai apka?" She whispering yelled at him.

"Ap. Ap hai mera masla." He said while looking intently at her sending chill down her spine. "Ap kyu mera picha nahi chodti? Mai so nahi paraha apko soche begair. Ap 24/7 mere dimag par sawar rehti hai. Mai kya karu?" He said frustrated.

"Excuse me?" She looked at him astonished.

"I can't." He said desperately.

"Look Mr. Hamza. You are crossing the line. Stay in your limits." Sternly saying she brushed pass him and went in the living room.

Hamza was taken back by her answer. He didn't knew she can be angrier too & he found it cute. Shaking his head he smiled idiotically. A seed of love have been sowed long ago in his heart was blooming after seeing her after a long time.

××××××××××

They decided to held small engagement party at night. So Ibrahim's family was still present. Fajar was taken to her room by Zara & Hoor.

Laughter and voices were booming in the mansion. Happiness could be seen from miles away.

But who knows what the night held for them.

Barbecue was arranged in the garden by the boys. They were adamant on giving rest to the ladies. Table was decorated nearby and the youngsters were serving elders first.

Zaydan & Hoor was also standing by the barbecue stealing glances at him every now & than. Naimal was standing close to him without any reason making her glare daggers at her.

"Bhabi. Bacha le apne shohar ko. Kahi chura kar na lejaye." Hamza whispered in her ear making her come out of her trance.

"Apke bhai bhi to hai. Kahe unse dur rehne ke liye." She whispered back sparing glance towards her husband.

"Bhabi mai bata raha hu. Bhot khatarnak hai wo ladki. Believe me. Mai bachpan se dekh raha hu." Hamza said desperately ignoring her previous comment.

"Acha bas kare. Ham pehle hi itne pareshan hai ap or zada na kare. Jakar Zara ko help kare." Handing him the plate she pointed towards Zara who was serving the elders and went away from the garden.

××××××××

Safiya wasn't talking to Ahmer. And he was getting frustrated by the thought. He tried talking to her many times but she just ignored him royally as if he didn't exist for her.

She came inside to take more plates. Seeing her going alone inside Ahmer followed her wanting to confront her alone.

"Safiya kya ho gaya tumhe? Kyu aisa behave kar rahi ho?" He turned her around while gripping her arm harshly.

"Kya kar rahe hai? Chode mujhe. Mujhe taklif ho rahi hai."

"Mujhe bhi taklif ho rahi hai." His grip loosened around her arm. His gaze softened seeing tears brimming her eyes. "Kuch hua hai Safiya? Please mujhe batao."

"Kuch nahi hua chode mujhe." Snatching her arm away she tried to pass him but he took a step closer to her.

"Ap dur rahe mujhse. Mai shor macha dungi."

"Machao shor. Mai darta nahi hu kisise. Ishq kiya hai tumse. Or mai piche nahi hatunga apne wade se."

"Ishq?" She laughed sarcastically. "Apko is lafz ka matlab bhi pata hai?" Ahmer looked shocked at her.

"Safiya kya hua hai. Mai sach me tumse mohabbat karta hu." He said cupping her face.

"Nahi mante ham. Agar Ishq karte ap hamse to hamara sauda na kar rahe hote Fajar aapi se." She gritted her teeth in annoyance. He looked at her as if grown two heads but then he suddenly remembered his talk with Fajar.

"Safiya. Mai to bas aise hi keh raha tha. I wasn't serious." He said.

"Just stay away from me. Agar apke dil me hamare liye zara si bhi mohabbat hoti to ap kabhi hamara naam koi or mard ke sath na lete. Gairat nahi ayi apko?"

"Safiya bas. Tum meri mohabbat ki tauhin kar rahi ho."

"Kaisi mohabbat? Ap to mujhe dusre mard ko saunp na chahte the na? Wo to Fajar aapi maan gayi. Warna kya hota? Waha unki jagah mai baithi hoti?" She shivered visibly just by imagining herself with Ibrahim.

"Safiya. Mai janta tha Fajar ha kehne wali hai. Maine to bas usse ha karwane ke liye tumhara naam liya tha."

"Ha to ham kya lagte hai apko? Agar kal koi or koi chiz ke liye nahi mana to ap mera naam lekar  use dara denge. Safiya ko to sab reject kar dete hai. Uska naam lelo. Nahi? Bas itni thi apki mohabbat?" She mimicked him in between and then looked at him unbelievingly.

"Mai kya karu jisse tumhe meri muhabbat ka ehsas ho jaye?" He asked her desperately on the verge of crying.

"Kuch nahi. Ap kuch kar hi nahi sakte." Saying she freed herself from him and ran out.

××××××××××

Hoor was lazily sitting on the bench in backyard. She herself was amused at her jealousy towards other girls. It didn't meant she didn't trust Zaydan, but she can't trust the girls clustering around him.

Sighing she closed her eyes & rubbed her face tiredly. First farewell than the party. She didn't have any energy left. She badly wanted to cuddle with her Mr. Perfect and drift to dreamland.

She smiled with closed eyes hearing footsteps nearing her thinking it was Zaydan. Opening her eyes she turned to look at him but straightened herself seeing an unknown man approaching her in guard's uniform.

She at once stood up wanting to go to the crowded area but he blocked her way.

"Excuse me." She said sternly and moved to the right side to pass by him but he immediately grab her hand in a firm grip & before she could shout he muffled her screams with his hand.

"Khabardar jo chillaya. Chup chap mere sath chalo. Warna agar yaha lashe giregi to uski zimmedar tumho." He said dangerously pushing her to nearby wall and took out his phone from the other and showed her the video in which Aadil showed a gun in his blazer and stood between Zaydan & Ibrahim.

Hoor's eyes widened at him. But she won't plead him & show any fear to him. "Who are you?" She asked, her voice barely audible.

"Wahaj Sheikh." Hoor was surprised at the revelation but next second a slap resonated in the backyard & Wahaj's face turned to left with the intensity of slap making him surprised and losen his grip around her. Taking a chance she at once pushed him back and ran towards front side screaming for help.

×××××××××

Zaydan was engrossed in a cinversation with Ibrahim with Naimal intruding them on & off making him pissed but he ignored.

Seeing Aadil come & stand beside Naimal his mind drifted to Hoor. He ran his eyes in search of her in the whole garden but failed. His heart took an abnormal pace. Not giving attention to what Naimal was saying he took long strides towards Hamza.

"Hamza. Tumhari bhabi kaha hai?" He asked acknowledging him.

"Tumhari Bhabi?" Hamza wriggled his eyebrows. "Kyu bhai ap naam nahi lete bhabi ka?" He teasingly asked making Zaydan more serious.

"Hoor kaha hai Hamza?" He shouted on him making him realize the delicacy of the situation. Hamza got startled at his reaction & understood something must have been wrong.

"Bhai mujhe nahi pata." Hamza stammered seeing his rage. By now everyone was looking for Hoor.

Zaydan entered the mansion and found Safiya coming out.

"Hoor ko dekha? Hoor andar hai kya?" He asked hurriedly.

"Nahi bhai. Andar to nahi gayi wo. Mai kitchen me hi thi." She said composing herself from the event took place inside just a second ago.

"Shitt." Muttering under his breath he ran outside when Ahmed came running to him.

"Bhai maine Bhabi ko backyard me jaate dekha." As soon as Ahmed finished the sentence Zaydan sprinted off to backyard.

He wasn't half way through it when he heard her scream and saw her running towards him with fear & tears filled her eyes.

And soon she collided with him. He was still in shock looking at her when he stumble but gained his balance.

"Hoor. Hoor. Kya hua. Meri jaan batao kya hua?" He cajoled her to say something but she just pointed towards backyard and soon a figure came in view running towards them. As soon as Zaydan registered who he was his blood bolied and he began to shake in anger.

He grabbed Hoor & hid her behind him when he approached them.

"Tch. Tch. Tch. What a scene...Zaydan Jahangir. The king of business right? Fancy meeting you here. But I didn't came here for you. I just want Hoor & I will leave without any drama..." His sentence cut off by the punch Zaydan threw at his face.

"Don't you dare take my WIFE'S name from your dirty mouth otherwise consequences won't be as lenient as last time." The underlying threat was visible in his voice.

"Oooh...Hooriya? Right?" He peeked from his shoulder to see Hoor. "Of course it is right. How can I forget the name written on my heart from last 4 years. I did everything to make you mine. I even told him to get separated three years back so that I can send you propsal but he got me arrested shattering my dreams. I was the one you should be standing behind not him. I threatened him with you so that I can be with you and you will hate him for leaving you. I loved you since ever. Still you chosed him. I won't leave you." He was shouting on top of his lungs. By now everyone was gathered around them horrified at the scene.

He plunged on Hoor but Zaydan was fast to push him back making him fall on the ground and started punching him continuously.

"Zaydaaan..." His hands freezed at Hoor's horrified voice.

He turned to look at her and his breath hitched in his throat. She was captured by Aadil with a gun aimed at her temple.

"Get up. Or I won't take a chance in pulling a trigger." Aadil said but conveyed something through his eyes to Zaydan.

Everyone gasped seeing Aadil with a gun.

Wahaj got up chuckling loudly. "You see Zaydan Jahangir. I came prepared. And I will take Hoor with me by hook or by crook. Wether it means killing you and if I won't get her no one will. I will kill her." He said laughing like a psychopath.

Again a punch but not by Zaydan, by Ahmer followed by Haider than Ali and finally Hamza. They kept punching him black & blue yelling profanities at him. By now Aadil has let go of Hoor.

Zaydan was shaking with anger hearing Wahaj's side. He didn't knew he had feelings for his wife. He wasn't able to think straight. He grabbed his collor jerking away from Ahmed and looked deadly in his eyes for a second before punching his nose.

Wahaj kept yelling for Aadil who was unfazed by the commotion going on.

Suddenly the voice of siren boomed in the area and police came running. They saluted at Aadil respectfully and earning a nod from him arrested Wahaj who was barely able to walk after all the beatings which didn't effected him because of drugs.

Everyone looked confused at Aadil, he was talking to police officer in whispering tone.

After they took away Wahaj they all gathered around Aadil waiting for explanation.

Aadil was police officer and worked undercover as Wahaj's right hand man. He had to take down him with proofs because he was selling drugs, smuggling and even started to made brothel with the money gained by blackmailing people. After gaining his trust he gathered all the evidences and waited for last straw when Wahaj told him to come to Jahangir Mansion to kidnap Hoor. Wahaj was obsessed with Hoor. Since he got out of jail before six months, he was planning revenge and when he got to know Aadil was their relative he used him against them. Wahaj was to busy in getting revenge from Zaydan to notice changes around him which was caused by Aadil.

He took a deep sigh narrating them everything. And lastly looked at Hoor & Zaydan apologetically for his behaviour.

"I have something more to say." He said again gaining their attention who got busy in registering his story.

"I want to marry Naimal." He dropped the bomb.

Rasheda looked shocked at him.
"Whaaaat???? Was this the reason you denied to my plan." She shouted making everyone wince.

"What plan Tayi???" Haider asked smugly making her realize everyone was still there.

"No...nothing. I was just..." She stuttered badly.

"She had a plan to make Aadil bhai molest Bhabi and to infamous her infront of everyone so that Bhai will leave her and Naimal will marry her. Did I missed something Tayi?" He asked arrogantly to his Tayi whose color paled along with Naimal.

"Ye...ye...kya keh rahe ho? Mujh par ilzaam mat lagao. Junaid dekhe zara apne bhatije ko mujh lar ilzaam laga raha hai." She stuttring told her husband.

"Bas karde Chachi kitna jhoot bolegi. Hamare paas proof hai. Lekin abhi tak isiliye nahi bataya kyuki hame laga ap sudhar jayegi. Hame yeh bhi pata hai Hoor ka vidoe bhi apne leak kiya tha. Agar ham apka lehaz kar rahe hai iska matlab yeh nahi ap kuch bhi karegi or ham dekhte jayege." Zaydan shouted at her chachi for the first time in his life making her flinch closing her eyes as tears started to fall one by one with humiliation.

He took hold of Hoor's hand who was standing their without any emotion and dragged her to their room. Her expressionless face was scaring her. He was scared to lose her.

"Hoor ye lo pani." Making her sit on bed he lovingly said to her. Taking the hold of glass she gulped it in one go calming herself.

She didn't looked at him. Averting her eyes she mumbled, "I am feeling tired." And went to washroom ignoring him who sat on his knees infront of her.

Zaydan felt hurt by her behaviour. She sure was damaged this time beyond repair. Sighing dejectedly he got up and went to change himself in the closet.

When he came outside she was already slept with comforter hiding her small body.

"Hooor." He called her lovingly but didn't got any respond. Hoor clenched her eyes shut not wanting to react. She calmed herself breathing heavily not wanting him to catch her lie.

"Hoor please talk to me." He pleaded her coming around and sitting on his knees in front of her and cupped her tear striken face with his rough hands. She broke into fits of crying helding his hand tightly near her face.

"Hoor. I am sorry." He said wiping her tears with his other hand. Hoor came to her senses and brushed his hands off her and turned to other side wiping her tears mumbling, "Leave me alone." Leaving Zaydan's heart to break seeing her condition and on top of that she was pushing him away.

Sighing he kept sitting their until she was sleep and then layed behind her hugging her from behind.

All the things were settled. Wahaj was arrsted. Rasheda was banned to speak in household matters leaving her embarass, her own husband wasn't talking to her and was ashamed to look in anyone's eyes because of his wife's deeds. Naimal & Aadil's nikah was fixed next friday at which Naimal threw tantrum but was ignored by all of them. No one was ready to listen to her finally making her realise her mistake. But she blamed all of it on her mother to fill her mind with Zaydan from childhood itself. Otherwise she wouldn't separate two lovers to make her home.

What remained was them. With the crack in their relationship. She wasn't able to cope up with the event. And he didn't knew how to comfort her. She was blaming herself for putting his life in danger; because Wahaj was in love with her & he had to bear the consequences. Same was the matter with him. He blamed himself for pulling her into the mess because of him. They both needed each other but was unaware how to approach.

Many days passed like this. They won't talk to each other unless it is necessary. Everyone knew about the difference between them. Naimal & Rasheda asked for forgiveness from Hoor before Naimal's nikah & Rasheda went with her not wanting to stay here feeling everyone's accusing eyes & Hoor's & Zaydan's broken relation wasn't helping.

Safiya & Ahmer didn't talked to each other after that night. Ahmer was dying within in guilt whereas Safiya was too hurt to even see his face. The usual banter going on 24/7 in the haveli was cascaded down.

Storm came & went away leaving its consequences to be held by others.

×××××××××

Author's note:
Assalamualaikum readers.

Three more chapters to go🥳

How was the journey till now?

You guys enjoyed it or not?

Favorite character?

Favourite scene?

Any guesses?

Do vote & comment your thoughts.

If you don't mind drop your country's name here so that I know from where my readers are. ------------>

Till next update,
Love,
Nabiha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4.3K 23
They say opposites attract, but is it really true? And when you meet the one you've been waiting for, is it just rainbows and sunshine from there on...
1.3M 60K 50
Collection of traditional love stories. محفل میں باربار انہی پر نظر گئی ہم نے بچائی لاکھ مگر پھر ادھر گئی 💫Short stories of traditional Pakistani w...
84.4K 6.8K 48
After Jared's mate, Amelia, left him for good, he had given up all hope of ever finding love again. That was until he discovered the Moon Goddess had...
452K 1.9K 74
I am adding my favourites book which written by Indian writers Ps:i am not adding any fanfiction.i am adding only writers original story