"Oh,Y/n.."

Por Loli-san

"Oh,y/n.." Haikyuu x reader Some nice oneshots~! I do NOT own Haikyuu or any canon characters Más

Introduction
Tendou satori x shy!reader
Lev x neko!reader
Kuroo x talented!reader
Kanji Koganegawa x anxious!reader
Kentarō Kyōtani x oblivious!reader
Aone Takanobu x neko!reader
Suggestions~?[OPEN]
Lev Haibu x anxious!reader
Ushijima Wakatoshi x timid!reader
Akaashixtsundere!reader
Satori Tendouxmute!reader
Sugawara koshixmad!reader
Apologies
Pet names-Karasuno
Pet names-Date Tech
Tsukishima Kei x tourettes!reader
Uh-

Tsukishima Kei x reader

1K 26 9
Por Loli-san

"Ugh! Shut up you're so annoying!" You barked. Glaring at the tv.

"All you do is bully people wHy aRe you lIkE tHis tHeRe iS bAreLy aNy cHaraCtEr deVelOpMeNt!"

You whined. Sighing as you just finished the last episode thag was posted of your favorite anime.

(Anime).

You hummed softly as you jumped up. "NO MORE EPISODES-" you then collapsed down ok teh bed.

"Ugh. I should go to bed.." you muttered to yourself and turned the tv kff. Turning onto your side and closing your eyes.

-
"Wakeupwakeupwakeupwakeupwakwup-"
The shouting voice stopped once you smacked the person in the face.

"Shut up.." you groaned and looked over at your twin brother.

Tadashi yamaguchi.

"Sorry nene you were you'll be late.." the boy scratched his neck.

"I did the laundry I'll head out early don't be late. " he said and left.

You smiled softly.

You love your brother.

You know he doesn't have many friends. Only one. But.

Who is the tsukishima guy.

"Mm.. I FORGOT I HAVE RO HELP TUTOR-" you blurted out.

You grabbed your bag and skateboard,putting on all of your pads for protection except helmet since you're late. And left.

Your mom already put your lunch in your bag so you just had to grab your phones To leave.

-
You sped down the road.

"BYE ONII I FORGOT I HAD TO TUTOR-" you said while rushing past your brother on your skateboard.

"Oh-ok be careful!!" He said as you kept rushing as fast as you could.

You hummed softly as you avoided any obstacles. Your headphones blasting your favorite song.

"Coming through!" You said as you past by a male, you then realized they had headphones on aswell.

You panicked. "COMING THEOUGH!" You yelled as they finally turned around. Their eyes widened as you dug the tail of your board on teh ground.

You took a bit but began slowing down before you hit a rock.

You slipped off and you quickly put your padded hands behind your head. But the contact never came.

"Tch." The boy said. You opened your eyes to see his hand gripping your collar.

You flushed in embarrassment and quickly got up.

"G-gomen!" You blurted out and ran by. Going to grab your board and you thought that as you had only a hit and were close to teh school you jumped on since it was angled well.

You panted as you put your headphones back in.

Who was that?

-

"Gomen sensei!" You blurted out as you already put things away in your locker.

You rubbed your (h/c) which was slightly tinted green. You somehow look surprisingly different from your twin. (Unless you actually look like tadashi :))

You huffed and rushed to a table you usually help tutor at. You turn your head to see a tall male enter the room.

You fluster in embarrassment. Does he remember you?! When the stranger caught you by your collar, you looked like a lost kitten.

They just glanced at you and sat across from you after talking about who knows what to the teacher.

"Thanks. I apologize for almost running into you," you said softly as you pulled out your supplies. And papers for the students who needed help.

"Tch. It's whatever. Your lucky I bothered to help"

What the hell?

"Uh..right.." you said and looked at them.

"We're you invited to tutor? I'd assume you're that one student everyone asks for you to help" you smiled.

You got a small hum in return.

"Oh.." you then smiled softly as students began entering the classroom with either call or stressed looks. A bunch of girls ran to your table.

You usually just get random people who think you look kind but when they saw the random blonde they rushed over.

"Good morning! What classes do you need help with?" You said in a friendly manner. But not in a business way. More in a casual manner.

They seemed to ignore you.

"T-tsukishima-San can you help us please?" They all seemed flustered.

"I-I can help someone who needs help if others are getting help-"

Ignored.

No one wanted your help.

So you kind of just. Left. And no one really noticed.

-
"Nene,I have sports after this can you come because we're staying late. And either me or tsukki are staying late so.." he said softly. You just nodded. . Youe never actually formally met the 'tsukki' guy.

You could have sworn you've seen him with tadashi.

Wait. Is that. Tsukishima?

-

"GOD YOURE SO ANNOYING SHUT UP-" barked a boy. You entered the room with your brother and saw him.

"That bastard.." you mumbled softly.

"Nene! This is tsukki!"

"Don't call me that."

"G-gomen,tsukki. This is my sister,y/n!"

"Oh,you're his sister? The name sounded familiar,shorty." He instantly teased.

You furrowed your eyebrows. "IM ALMOST FIVE SIX-"

"Y/n! " tadashi crossed his arms. "No arguing. " you sighed.

"Nice to meet you.." you held your hand out for a hand shake.

You just stared at his confused glare before putting your hand in your pocket. "Never mind. I'll be doing homework. "

You said. A soft scoff leaving the male and your brother had his normal joyful wave.

-
"Sorry nene it looks like tsukki will have to walk with you. I'd rather someone walk with you than none at this time. " you hummed in response.

You had music blasting in your ears so you barely understood him.

-
"Onii why aren't you changed?"

"Nene I told you you'll have to walk with tsukki.."

"Oh-"

Tadashi sighed and walked off. You then saw the male known as tsukishima walk over.

"Let's go.." he huffed.

You whined softly and rolled your eyes. Tossing your bag in your shoulder and held onto your skateboard.

You just went back to blasting music. You sighed as it's been a rough day for you so you put on your soft playlist.

-
After a while you played a different playlist on full volume. When you took the headphone out to fix how it laid in your ear you heard snickering.

You looked over to tsukishima to see him holding back laughter.

"What's so funny?"

"Are you listening to vocaloid?!" He said and burst out laughing.

"N-no! " you flushed. "I'm listening to babymetal.." you whined softly.

He then began laughing harder. "Are you soem sort of child? Babymental is terrible!!" He said with a scoff before taking a soft breath to calm down.

"Wh-what? What're you listening to?? " you raised an eyebrow. He shook his head. "Some English rock band. "

You huffed. "Whatever.."

You stared at the ground before tearing your headphones out. Tossing them in the ground as they snapped from your phone as tsukishima paused for a moment. "What're you doing?"

You grabbed your skateboard from under your arm and gripping it tight. He ran off for a few steps before hopping on.

"Mind your own damn business!" You said.

'Is she..

Crying?'

He questioned to himself.
-
You just kept going as fast as you could. You didn't care if it was dangerous.

You heard shouting from behind you but you ignored it. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" You cried out in response.

You wiped your eyes and once your arm moved from your sight your eyes widened.

You saw a decently large divit within the sidewalk.

You panicked and tried to slow down but your board ran nose first into it before you could realize your next move.

*CRASH*

You groaned and gripped the grass that was beside you as tears streamed down your cheeks.

"Y/N!" A voice echoed through the empty neighborhood.

The last thing you saw was a familiar figure running towards you.

"T-tsukishima..?" You said before your vision faded.
-
"Y-y/n! " he blurted out at your unconscious state.

He began panicking as he grabbed your bag and hooked it on his forearm with his own bag as he propped you on his back.

"You'll be ok.." he said softly.

-
There was a loud ringing.

"H-huh?" Tou said and gripped your throbbing head. You opened your eyes to see a light being shined into it. You jumped up and gripped your head roughly.

You looked around your body to see bandages everywhere.

"Rest,sweetie.." said the nurse that was doing a small check up.

"Eh-what happened?"

"You fell down a hill and became unconscious. " she said before you heard footsteps rushing to your room.

You then saw tired and panting tadashi.

"Y/n! Are you ok?!" He said frantically with tears forming in his eyes.

"Y-yes.." you smiled softly as he had a sigh of relief.

You then looked down at the chair that's near the door. Seeing a blonde male sitting there as he seemed to be trying to soothe seemingly stress.

"Tsukishima?" You said softly as you sat up.

He looked up and chuckled softly. "You're up idiot. You worried me.." he said. Sniffling sorry.

You flushed before you laughed softly. "Are you..crying?"

"N-no! " he said. "You couldn't killed yoursef.." he mumbled.
-
"I'm freeeeeee~!" You sung as you exited the hospital.

"Oh! I left my phone in there! I'll be back!" Tadashi said and rushed off.

You then suddenly felt arms wrap around from behind and you jumped.

You looked to see tsukishima as head on your shoulder.

"Don't scare me like that.."

You flushed deeply. "A-are you uncomfortable?" He said softly trying to pull his arms but but you grabbed his hands.

"N-no..I just overreacted.." you mumbled. Hearing a soft chuckle.

"I was a bit rough with insults. Just don't tell tadashi.. there's something about you that calms me.." he admitted.

You then laughed. "You baby"

He blushed softly. "Whatever.." he said and quickly pulled back. You looked at him confused and then saw your brother.

"TSUKKI OH MY GOD SJSKFNJFFJ" he said snd smiled brightly.

You then burst out laughing. "So much for not telling him.."

1662 words

This took a while I'm sorry. Hope you tsukki simps are as happy as I am!✨✨✨

       𝐋𝐨𝐥𝐢-𝐒𝐚𝐧~!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

13.7K 209 41
A compilation of one shots for Haikyuu characters Requests are open
13.6K 343 21
Collection of one-shots featuring the characters of Haikyuu! Originally posted on Deviantart. Does not include all characters. If you have any ideas...
1.1M 34.5K 90
❝ 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐'𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 . ❞ Haikyuu!! x reader one-shots
186K 4.8K 17
Ummmm...it's basically a Haikyū x reader fanfic, and I hope you enjoy!!! All rights reserved!!! I do not own Haikyū or its characters and I most defi...