You're My Baby ~Book 1 (Fairy...

Galing kay cuteziesforever

First book from the- "You Are Mine" series What happens if team Natsu went on a mission and came back with Na... Higit pa

Chapter 1 - the mission
Chapter 2 - Who's it gonna be?
Chapter 3 - Grand Magic Games
Chapter 4 - the Mall
Chapter 5- Prelims
Chapter 7- The Dragon Realm
Chapter 8- Celestia's POV-Emoji Version
Chapter 9- GMG Day 2
Chapters 10- GMG Day 3
Chapter 11- DRUUUUUUNK
Chapter 12- Morning
Chapter 13- GMG Day 4
Chapter 14- GMG Day 5
Chapter 15- GMG Day 6/ adventures with Nixie
Chapter 16- Morning again
Chapter 17- GMG Day 7
Chapter 18- Cella's dreams and thoughts
Chapter 19- Cella's Boyfriend
Chapter 20!!!- THEY'RE BLUSHING!!!!!
Chapter 21- GMG Day 8
Chapter 22- Makeup, Dresses, Love Scenes, Oh My!!!
Chapter 23- Morning before the party
Chapter 24- The Grand Banquet (part 1)
Chapter 25- the Grand Banquet (part 2)
Next Book!!!
PUBLISHED!!!

Chapter 6- GMG Day 1

604 14 2
Galing kay cuteziesforever

"Welcome! To the Grand Magic Games! Your favorite hosts me, Chapati, and the one and only Yajima! With guest host, Jenny Realight!" "Hiya! Muah muah!" Jenny and Chapati welcomed the audience, while Yajima smiled and waved. Chapati's wig has changed again.

(Just like up there)
"In sixth place, we have the guild who was renamed Quatro Puppy last time they participated," a few people stiffled giggles in the audience. "Quatro Ceburus!" Chapati finished. The team walked out of the stadium to receive many cheers.

"In seventh place, we have the lovely and beautiful guild, Mermaid Heel!!!" A giant wave washed up the girls forming a triangle, Kagura in the front. All of the boys in the stands we're cheering, along with most girls.

"Sixth place, we have the amazing Blue Pegasus!! Go team!!" Jenny yelled. A puff of blue smoke was let out, clearing it into the members, Ichiya in the front, with Nichiya close behind. Nichiya has learned hand to hand combat, and parfum magic.

"In Fifth place we have the B team champs, Fairy Tail team B!!!" A semi-yellow lightning bolt sphere with the Fairy Tail's insignia on there, disappeared, showing the new and slightly modified team B. The crowd went wild, not as wild as Fairy Tail in the sidelines of course. Mavis was cheering too!

"In fourth place, we have the third best in Fiore, Lamia Scale!" The crowd cheered just a little quieter than they did to Fairy Tail. They showed up in a normal, walk out of the stands way.

"Third place, we have a new, official, and not bad anymore guild, Raven Tail!!" Flare used her hair to make walking thrones for her and her guild members, and gathered her hair back to her braids. As I said, Flare was a lot more livelier, and looked like a little child jumping up and down in excitement. Black Snake bowed, and the others smiled wide.

"Second place, we have the second strongest in Fiore, Sabertooth!!!" A red puff of smoke arrives, and the members are shown. The crowd goes crazy! Many girls are cheering for  their crushes in the Sabertooth team.

"And for the moment you have all been waiting for. The number one best guild in all of Fiore, Fairy Tail team A!!!!" The stadium is now shaking, but they stop when they see Lucy attached to Natsu's arm as he raises it up. Lucy giggles and cheers. "Er...um... it seems that Lucy has been hit by a prankster spell, unlocked her lost power, and now is a two year old?!?" Chapati carefully read the sheet of paper twice before announcing it. Then, something no one excepted had happened. "LUCY TURNED INTO A BABY PINK DRAGON!?!?!" Chapati yelled. Even the fairy tail members were astonished.

Lucy as a dragon started flying around the stadium with her beautiful wings. "EH?!?!" Natsu was the first in Fairy Tail to react. "W-Who taught you that Ms. Lucy?" Wendy in team B asked. "Iggy taot me how to twansfom into my dwagon fowm!" She had heard Wendy's whispers with her super dragon ears. She landed on Natsu's soft pink hair, and turned back into a baby. The whole stadium was trying to process what just happened. Even Mavis was deep in thought.

"Wew, wat are we waiting fow Mr. Chapati?" Lucy circled up into a ball on Natsu's head, breaking the silence. "Ahem. Yes, let's move on to the games. First, as you all know, we play Hidden, to start of the first day. Choose your members wisely."

Fairy Tail team A all looked at Gray. Once he knew what they meant, he quickly responded. "No way, I hate that game. It creeps me out." He shivered. And all the other former members of this game also refused, except for Rufus. "I found it quite amusing." He tips his hat as girls start Fangirling all over him.

"I'll do it." Erza said, stepping forward. They all gave her concerned looks, but she turned around and smiled. "There's something I always wanted to try in there!" She beams. "Sure why not" Gajeel breaks the silence. They all agreed and the lacrimas posted Erza for Fairy Tail team A.

"All the members are decided. Rufus-Sabertooth(again), Erza-team A, Wendy-team B, Black Snake-Raven Tail, Ichiya-Blue Pegasus, Warcy-Quatro Cerberus, Leslie-Mermaid Heel, and Yuka from Lamia Scale!" Chapati read the words on the lacrima screen. The members all went and stepped forward to the arena, while the others stepped a few feet back.

Erza POV
All right, it's time to shine! Let's recap, first the holograms of Magnolia show up, then the copies are going to show up, then if Mavis's tacticians are right, we can go inside buildings. Sooo... "Alright everyone! Hidden now begins!" My thoughts were interrupted by the rising holograms. Then the copies showed up. Wow this is stranger than I thought. I can't believe Juvia hugged a fake Gray. Then again, if Jellal were here... what am I thinking! Okay, part three of my plan. I started running all over the town knowing where everything is in Magnolia. Corner, left, straight, right, right, corner, here! I found it!

Jellal POV
I kept my eyes on my Erza and looked at her turning and turning around corners. She knows where she's going that's for sure. Wait, is she going where I think she's going? I looked at my guild mates, and they were sweat dropping!? That just concludes my theory! She's at the-

Erza POV
Bakery! I walk inside the copy of the building. CAKE!!!

Jellal POV
I think everyone watching her either sweat dropped, face palmed, or was really confused. She looked at the strawberry cake wit's drooling. She took a slice of cake, a plate, and a fork. Then she sat by a copy of Wendy, took a piece of the cake, and held it slightly by her mouth. Ah! I get it. She likes to pretend to be a copy eating strawberry cake. That's fine, there's other copies eating in there too. Then the door opened again. Eyebrow guy? I think his name was Yuka. I could tell that Erza was trying really hard to not move. He then turned around, now Erza! Now! As if she could hear me, she threw her fork at him, uh... what?

Right! They don't need to do any damage at all, like that last year, Juvia hugged a Gray copy and lost a point! Yuka disappeared leaving Erza a point. "Erza Scarlet has started the battles with a fork attack at Yuka!" Chapati announced. Most of the audience stifled laughter. "Go Erza!" I shouted really loud. Oops. That just rolled of my team B was staring at me smirking. Did I do something wrong? I looked at Erza. She clearly heard me, because she was blushing hard. Then it was Mira. "You looooooooove her" she smirked at me rolling her tongue. I felt my face heat up. Bad face!

Mira is like a copy of Happy, or Happy is a copy of Mira. Either way, they both interfere with our love lives! Not that I have a love life. Anyways, something please happen right now! "Little Wendy has beaten Warcy, Leslie, and Black Snake on the same battlefield! Giving them -1 points! Wendy has three points but wait, what is this? Ichiya has come from above and attacked Wendy, but she swiftly dodges! Ichiya puts two beakers in his nostrils and is about to attack super speed, when Erza comes from behind and kicks Ichiya knocking over Wendy like bowling pins! Black Snake comes from behind Erza and attacks! Warcy and Leslie are fighting with Leslie gaining one point! Leslie moves on to Yuka but looses one point and Yuka heads on to Black Snake! Black Snake wins gaining another point. Erza gets revenge on Black Snake and gains one point while at it. What's this? It seems Rufus is using the same battle strategy as last year, night of the shooting stars! Erza, Ichiya, Yuka, and Wendy dodge just in the nick of time but the others have gotten hit! Erza attacks but attacks a memory of Rufus instead! Ichiya joins the fight and falls victim to Rufus, and while he is distracted, Erza comes up and successfully attacks Rufus! Wendy fights Ichiya, Warcy, and Leslie. Leslie takes out Warcy, Wendy takes out Leslie, and Ichiya takes out Wendy! Oh poor Wendy! Ichiya and Black Snake battle with Ichiya victorious! And that's time!"

Chapati announces the whole game, and Mato rings the bell signaling the end of the Hidden game. Looks like Wendy got third place for us, good job Wendy! And my Erza got first place! Somehow we got outdone, but I'm feeling as good as ever. The Lacrima shows the new scoreboard.

1. Fairy Tail A
2. Sabertooth
3. Fairy Tail B
4. Blue Pegasus
5. Lamia Scale
6. Raven Tail
7. Mermaid Heel
8. Quatro Ceburus

I'm really proud of Wendy. I feel like she's my little sister! Physically and Mentally alike. (In some ways). "The first battle we have one on one, is Flare Corona vs. Lucy Heartfilia!" Jenny reads from her clipboard. I heard that Jenny and Hibiki are dating now, but those are just rumors. Natsu gives Lucy a little nudge, signaling Lucy to go fight. She grabs her dragon plushie and walks crookedly to the battlefield. Flare skips and giggles there. Flare holds Lucy and plays with her. Then she puts her face to her face looking at each other. "Let's have a fair fight m'kay Blondie?" She smiles. "Otay!" Lucy giggles.

Flare safely puts her down and walks to her spot. Lucy waddles there. Kawaii! All the guild teams go to their given stands to watch the battle. Obviously Queen Hisui wants to see a rematch, since the last one was unfair. I think that that is a great idea. Not for Flare anyways.

*ding ding ding* Mato dings the bell. "Begin!" Yajima quickly says. Flare gets her hair to scoop Lucy up, and Lucy thinks it's all a game and giggles. Then Flare's hair is on fire, and Lucy now knows that this is a battle. "Owie!" She squeals. "Luce!" Natsu is on the edge of his stand. Lucy turns into her pink dragon, but chants something. "Star dwess, Iggy!" Natsu jumps at his father's name. The pink dragon turns into a blazing hot, fiery, red, dragon.

She breathes flames on Flare. "Fiwe dwagon wour!" Even her words are mixed up! Flare blocks her blast with her hair, but instead. It blasts through it and makes Flare go burst on the ground. "One...two...three! And she's down!" Flare is covered in bruises and scratch marks, some parts bleeding. "Flare!" Her whole team is on the edge of the stands. "Oh no! Auntie Fware!" Lucy flies to the limp body and chants again. "Star dwess, Gwand!" Wendy leans in on her mother's name. She turns into a beautiful white baby dragon with a fur coat.

She heals Flare in just ten seconds. I look at Wendy and she looks amazed. "What's wrong?" I asked. "It's just that, I can't even heal a bruise in under five seconds, and Lucy fixer her up as good as new in ten seconds!" Wendy sounds astonished too. "That's not a good sign for us, is it." I realize, and start to worry.

"Not when we have the deal of control." She replies. Flare thanks Lucy before they go off to their separate stands. Lucy waddles back, and Flare hops back, telling her worried team that she's okay. Wow. Raven Tail really has changed with out Ivan. Just like Sabertooth and Sting as new leader! "The next and final one on one battle for GMG day 1, is Jellal vs. Kagura!" Yajima announced. Me, against the person who wanted to kill me? I don't like this.

(Time skip: after battle)
I won! I actually won! I cheer with the audience as I leave. However, Lucy waddles down the stands and to Kagura. The arena goes silent. "What's this? Lucy is going to the beat up Kagura?!" Chapati announces. "Star dwess, Gwand." She mumbles, and turns back to her white dragon form. "U otay Ms. Kaguwa?" She heals her in an instant, and turns back into her human form. Kagura gets up and bows. "Yes. Thank you Lucy-chan." Lucy happily smiles and leaves. A lot of whispers were left in the audience. "Wow, she really is the kindhearted angel." "I know right? She healed two people already not from her team!" "I wonder if she'll do that to everyone." "She'd really be a fairy godmother if she does." "She's amazing!!!" The last comment was from a little girl in the stands. I slightly smiled at the whispers. "Looks like Lucy has fans" I playfully tell my team. Natsu smirks. With his dragon hearing, he definitely heard that. "And that concludes the Grand Magic Games Day 1! Contestants, rest well for your battles tomorrow! You know what to expect!" Chapati says. Everyone dismisses from the arena. Till tomorrow!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3K 148 36
Gruvia, NaLu, GaLe, Miraxus, Elfgreen, Jerza, Rowen, Ships for life!!! What's happens when Fairy Tail gets modern technology? Crazy..... Warning: som...
166K 5.6K 32
Lucy and Natsu are best friends and they have been ever since they were little! What will happen when she loses all the most important people in her...
120K 4.2K 62
Romance/Adventure Story When Jellal and Erza decide to team up on a dangerous case together, they didn't realize how deeply they felt towards one a...