Oneshots; Harry Styles

By sonotstyles

A bunch of cute little stories about Harry Some may contain smut* More

same bed
stress
sick
stain
accident
baby baby
baby baby pt.2
harry styles ; the tour
Sugar
Sugar | part two
baby 2.0
Busy
new story
morning after
birthday
Coming Out
"its a bed kind of day"
the dress
age difference - part 1
inconsiderate
morning after pt.3
the nail tech . part one
ballerina*
morning after book?
age difference book?
sweetheart
warm*
the nail tech . part two

like a virgin*

52K 410 800
By sonotstyles

- The one where Harry takes your virginity

I didn't have time to properly read over this due to being busy with school so please point out any mistakes, I hope you enjoy:)

Some things you have to know for this oneshot;

your age: 20

harry's age: 24

You and harry have been dating for two years and living together for one and a half.

Requested by: @crackharry

You and Harry had been holding off on it for quite some time now. He wanted to be sure that you were certain you wanted it to be him who took it from you. But no matter how many times you told him you were sure, he knew there was always something that was holding you back. This small voice in your head that was questioning 'is he really the one?' So, Harry laid off. Plus, he was perfectly happy with what the two of you were doing now. He didn't need to have sex with you, sure he wanted to, but he didn't need to.

And although Harry wasn't quite ready to take that from you, you were definitely ready to have it taken. You loved Harry and you wouldn't have wanted to have sex for the first time with any other guy and you made that very clear to him. It was only last week when you'd approached him on the subject. Harry was in the study, going over some notes him and his team had created to try and make the album the best it could be, when you knocked softly on the door and interrupted him from his thoughts.

"Hi," you spoke softly and took Harry's large grin as a 'come in'. You approached Harry, pulling the sleeves of your sweatshirt down from nerves and Harry extended a hand out to you, which you gladly took in your cold one.

"Hi bub." Harry's fingers pulled at your waist, forcing you to fall onto his lap and you smiled. "Y'hungry?" He asked as he focused his full attention on you now.

You shook your head, "not really. I can make you a sandwich or something though if you're hungry." Your delicate fingers made their way to his bouncy curls and softly massaged his scalp.

"Mm, no I'm okay."

You had this look on your face that Harry could recognize from a mile away, you wanted to tell him something but were too scared to say it out loud.

"What's goin' on in that pretty head of yours, hmm?" He asked quietly as his accent deepened and you just shrugged at the question.

"Was jus' thinking about some stuff." You murmured nervously and Harry gestured for you to continue. You shifted in his lap while gnawing on the inside of your cheek before mumbling, "I, I want to um," you paused as you thought about how you wanted to word this. "I don't want to uh...?" Harry frowned as you squinted at the wall, trying to figure out exactly what you wanted to say.

"Can tell me anything Doll, m'promise." Harry encouraged you lightly and you nodded as you sucked in a harsh breath before saying it.

"I want to have sex," you let out a huge breath and watched as Harry's eyes widened. "Um, with you obviously." You mumbled under your breath.

"Oh wow." Harry finally said, not really knowing what to say. He wanted to be gentle with his wording.

Your face fell and you felt your heart race pick up as you said, "you don't want to have sex with me, do you?"

"What? Of course I do!" Harry said quickly before letting out a loud sigh. "Love, are you sure about this? Am I really the one you want to give that up to?" He asked and you nodded without hesitation.

"You're the only one I'd want to give it up to." You said confidently and watched as he nodded. "I just, I'm happy with you know, what we do now but I-"

"You want more." Harry finished off for you and you nodded, suddenly feeling guilty about this whole conversation. "I completely understand."

"Not that I'm not satisfied with what we do now, because um you're really great with uh you know, but I just...I want to feel you." You murmured and you were sure your cheeks were the same colour as the strawberries you'd just finished eating.

"Baby you don't have to explain to me why you want to have sex." Harry snickered lightly. "Take the week to think about it, okay? If you're still sure about your decision by Friday then we can talk some more about it, m'kay?"

And so you did exactly that, you thought about it. For the whole week all you could think about was Harry's manhood pushing into your core and letting yourself be one hundred percent his. That's all you really wanted in the end, to be completely his. Of course you knew it would hurt, and that there might be some blood but you knew there wouldn't be much considering you and Harry had already done quite a few things in the bedroom, but you were just so ready for it, for him.

And so that brings us to today, Friday. Harry is sitting at his desk currently working out some of the end kinks in the album when you walk in nervously, trying to be sexy but also discreet at the same time. You'd gone out and bought an outfit perfect for the occasion. It's black, which looks incredibly sexy on you or so Harry has said in the past when you've taken one of his many black shirts or sweatshirts. It's got lots and lots of lace and leaves little to the imagination. It's shear in all the right places and easy to take, or should I say rip off, and is covered by a short, silky black robe which is messily tied in the front, mimicking an almost-bow.

You knock softly on the office door to get Harry's attention, his eyes switch from his computer to you and he smiles. "Ready for bed?" He asks as he squints at the time. It's almost eleven at night, which is normally when the two of you would be sleeping. "I'm almost done, just need another minute or-"

Harry is interrupted by you slowly untying the robe, letting it fall open to reveal the black lingerie underneath. Harry's mouth waters at the sight in front of him and it takes everything in him to not pin you against the wall and take you right here and now.

"Hi." You say quietly, a small smile pressed against yours lips and Harry sucks in a harsh breath before chuckling softly.

"Hi. Wow." He says under his breath. "You look incredible." He visibly adjusts himself through his sweatpants, not caring if you notice or not and you feel your head begin to get hot as you walk over to him and he takes this as a cue to grab your waist with his bigger hands and he shakes his head slowly as a smirk presses itself onto his lips.

"You're something else, Bug." He leans forward to press a kiss to your tummy, moving upward to your breasts where he stops and runs his fingers over the lace material, your nipples hard under the small amount of cover it gives you and he sucks in a harsh breath at the sight.

"Are you tired at all?" You ask slowly and he scoffs as he stands up, towering over you and you swallow harshly.

"Even if I was tired, you definitely just woke me up, love." He pulls your body close to his, his hard member pressed against your semi-clothed bellybutton and you nod.

"I want to have sex." You say clearly as Harry's hands rub over your bum. Your hand travels between you and Harry, slowly making its way down his bare chest all the way down to his clothed-member and you give him a soft rub, earning a loud groan from his throat.

"You're sure about this?" Harry asks and you nod without hesitation as you take Harry's hand in yours and walk him to the bedroom, making sure to move your hips a small bit more than normal. Harry's eyes don't leave your bum and his fingers grip hard onto your hand, his free hand squeezing himself through his sweatpants to relieve some tension.

"If we wait another day I could make it really special for us. Can get some flowers on the bed, roses, and get some candles-"

"Harry," you pull at his hand. "It'll be special because it's going to be with you, not because there would be flowers or candles."

"It's going to hurt." He warns as you lay down on top of the silk sheets and he tries to find a condom.

"I know, and um third shelf in the medicine cabinet."

Harry raises an eyebrow at you but opens the medicine cabinet nonetheless and finds a new box of condoms, the black box quite familiar to him by now. He reads over the label to make sure they're a good fit and he smirks softly as the word 'large' catches his eyes and he snickers.

"What's wrong?" You ask as you sit up, resting your back against the headboard and he just shakes his head before grabbing one from the box and making his way over to you.

"Large?" He asks before watching a rosy colour wash over your cheeks and he chuckles lowly.

"T-The woman said it fits eight um and up." You murmured shyly. "Is it wrong? I just, I estimated." You played with the strings of the robe nervously and Harry shook his head as he realized his cockiness and narcissism could easily ruin the night for you so he tones it down.

"S'perfectly fine, my love." He presses a sweet kiss to your forehead while setting the condom down on the dresser beside the bed and sitting on the edge of the bed, right next to you. "I'm gonna go wash my hands okay?" Harry washes his hands quickly, not wanting to touch you after touching his dirty keyboard and mouse, before walking back over to you.

"M'just gonna touch you for a bit okay? We can go from there." You nod quickly as Harry begins to slip the robe off of you. "Is it okay if I undress you?" He asks softly and you smile.

"Yes." 

Harry wastes no time with getting the one piece set off of you, although he has trouble figuring out where the arm holes are but once he finds them it's smooth sailing from there. He looks up at you before laying a finger on you and you nod.

"Can I touch you?" He asks as he grabs a pillow and slips it behind your back for support, wanting you to be as comfortable as possible. You nod.

"Yes."

Harry gets in a more comfortable position before slowly spreading your legs open and using his index finger to collect some wetness that's formed at your opening. He spreads the clear substance up to your clit, rubbing gently at the sensitive area and you suck in a harsh breath as he uses the same finger to slip into your opening, adding in his middle finger as well which is what you're most comfortable with.

"I'm going to add in a third finger in a bit, t'will stretch you out a bit more so it doesn't hurt as much for you, okay?" You nod and smile as Harry's free hand finds your own and he intertwines his fingers with yours. "Can I taste you m'love?" He asks.

"Please." You breathe out with a nod.

Harry dips his head down, while still pumping his first two fingers in and out of your opening, and his long tongue darts out to lick a stripe up your clit, causing a loud moan to erupt from your throat. His tongue works at a slower pace than his fingers and before you know it, he's adding a third finger into the mix. You whimper slightly at the stretch but after a second or two the small sting calms down.

"You okay?" Harry pulls back to ask and you nod quickly. "Everything's feeling okay for you?"

"So good, H." You encourage quickly and he smiles a genuine smile, just happy to be pleasing you right now.

"I want you to finish first before I do anything because I'm not so sure you're going to finish later on, okay? It'll hurt too much for you to come." He warns you and you nod.

His head dips back down to continue at the same pace he was previously going at and you whimper softly at the feeling, his wet tongue presses against the sensitive nub along with three of his fingers pumping in and out of you at a faster pace, gnawing at your bottom lip as your free hand comes down and grips a handful of his hair into your fingers, tugging gently as his fingers speed up, massaging your inner walls where you're most sensitive and you feel your entire body heat up as your moans get closer and closer together, proceeding in volume as well.

"Harry, H, m'gonna-"

"Let go, baby."

Harry's tongue flicks quickly against your clit before moving down to your opening as he adds his tongue in as well, slipping in and out of your opening along with his three fingers just how you like and you whimper loudly as your body convulses and you swear you can see white as you let go with shaking legs and a loud moan falling from your lips. Harry removes his fingers and instead only uses his tongue to lick up your remains.

"My favourite part." He murmurs softly as he laps up your juices, his tongue prodding at your very sensitive opening and you whimper while trying to close your legs but he stops you. "Do you still want to continue?" He asks.

"Mhm." You nod as you pull his face up to yours by his jaw, his lips and chin glossy with your release and you press your lips to his, your hazy eyes closing as you taste yourself on his lips and he groans as he presses his hard member onto your soaked opening, his hips snapping forward a few times to relieve some pressure and you moan into his mouth.

Once he pulls back, the front of his sweatpants are coated in your juices but he doesn't complain, instead he just slips his pants off easily and grabs the condom from the dresser. "Are you a hundred percent sure? You can still say no, okay? Just say the word and we can stop."

"Harry please," you lean forward to kiss him properly and he hums softly against your lips. "I'm sure."

"I just don't want you to regret it, that's all." Harry said sweetly and you nodded.

"I won't, H." You reminded him. "I really want this, okay?" Harry nodded. "Do you want me to uh..."

"No I'm okay. M'just so desperate to be inside of you right now."

Your eyes travelled down to Harry's swollen member, the tip of it a bright shade of red and pre-cum leaking from the tip. You reach forward to stroke him a couple of times before pulling him close by his hand and kissing him. He hovers over you, balancing himself with his hands which are rested on the bed one either side of your body.

"Ready?" Harry asks and you nod and watch as he guides his tip to your entrance, still soaked from your release just moments before and you whine as he teases you a bit, circling your entrance with his tip and he smirks softly.

"My needy baby." He whispers softly and his lips press to yours as he begins to push only his tip in, swallowing the whine that leaves your lips as he pushes in farther. His eyes squeeze shut as guilt takes over his body because he just knows you're in pain.

"I'm sorry." He whispers against your lips as he pushes a little further, finally sinking into you properly and you feel your eyes start water as a wave of an indescribable pain takes over your lower region. "I'm so sorry baby." He murmurs as you sniffle softly, pulling him back down to your lips to distract him from your pain.

"I think it'll hurt less once you start moving." You mumble against his lips and he nods, pulling out slowly while swallowing a whimper that falls from your lips before pushing back in even slower, trying to create a steady rhythm that's comfortable for you.

"I love you," he reminds you as he slowly pulls back out of you and he stares down at you, your eyes squeezed shut with a few tears slipping out of them, lips slightly parted and brows furrowed and his heart hurts. "I'm sorry."

"D-Don't be sorry. I love you, okay?"

"I love you baby." His nose nudges yours as he creates a slow rhythm that's comfortable for the both of you. "God, you feel amazing" Harry says as he rests his face in the crook of your neck.

"Really?" You ask quietly before your lips press to his head, kissing the top of his curls as your eyes squeeze shut to hide the few tears.

"Mhm," he hums quietly against your skin. "So good lovey, so so-oh!" Harry moans into the crook of your neck, making you smile through the tears, before reaching down and holding onto your hip with one of his hands and he slowly massages the soft skin rested above your bum and you whimper softly into his hair.

"M'sorry." Harry apologizes quietly. "I'm gonna come, baby," Harry warns and you frown.

"Don't say sorry." You murmur. "I already finished," you remind him as he leans up to kiss you and he nods. "Come, Harry." You murmur quietly in his ear and he nods again before a loud moan leaves his lips and you feel your stomach twist up at the lovely noise.

"M'gonna," he warns one last time before his hips come to a halt and he spills out into the rubber.

Harry stays as is for a couple of minutes, not wanting to make any sudden move in fear of hurting you even more but that's when you notice that you can really feel him. You can feel him throughout your entire body. His pulse, heartbeat rather, it's spread across your body and it's a feeling like no other.

"I'm gonna pull out now, okay? Is that okay?" Harry asks and in return he receives a small nod. He pulls his face back from your neck to take a look at your face and he frowns once he sees all the tears that have spilled from your eyes.

"Oh lovey," he cooes softly as he wipes under your eyes with his thumbs. "I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry."

"N-No don't be sorry!" You rush out. "Really liked it, jus' was a bit painful."

Harry frowns as he focuses on pulling out of you gently, trying to not hurt you anymore than he already has, but he feels you clenching around him and stops.

"My love, you can't do that. It'll hurt even more once I pull back, okay?"

You nod and relax your body, waiting for him to pull out and once he does it's a sting you can't explain. It doesn't hurt per se, but it's very uncomfortable and he can see that written on your face as your nose scrunches up and your eyes shut.

As soon as he pulls back, he lays down on his back, pulling you on top of him and you catch a glimpse of the sheets below you and frown. There's blood. Harry takes the condom off him, which also has remnants of blood on it, and ties it before tossing it in the garbage and leaning over to press a kiss to your lips.

"Was it okay?" He asks nervously and before you can even answer, he leans up to press a soft kiss to your lips making you smile.

"Was good." You nod with a small sniffle. "I um, this is gonna sound so weird." You murmur, more to yourself and Harry frowns. "I really like the feeling, the thought even, of you being inside me. It um, makes me feel like you're uh, like I'm yours," you admit as your cheeks tint a dark red and Harry smiles sleepily at you.

"You are mine, baby. You're my Bug." He leans up and kisses your lips gently.

"Maybe um, maybe we can do it again tomorrow? If I'm not too sore?" You ask, your voice full of hope and Harry nods hesitantly. "Harry, it's going to hurt me whether or not you're the one doing it, okay? You're not doing anything wrong and it isn't your fault that it hurts me." You remind him and he sighs with a nod.

"'Course we can bubba." Harry agrees and he stares into your sleepy eyes. "Want me to run us a bath? We can sleep in the guest room and I'll change the sheets tomorrow, yeah?"

"Mm, yeah." You hum with a grin on your face. "Help me up?"

-

what's your favourite harry era?

Also please please pleaseeee message me or comment requests!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 621 71
Read these you dirty directioners!
48K 490 49
mostly fluff, a little mature, a dash of angst harry imagines written by me <3
4.6M 123K 130
@harrystyles liked your post @harrystyles commented on your post @harrystyles started following you |#1 in fanfiction| read at own risk *** written...
200K 2K 43
Title says it :))) Feel free to leave ideas and lmk what you think <3