ι ¢αη'т ℓσνє αℓσηє - ✔ •Lisk...

By kimmestisa

𝑼𝒏𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉�... More

About The Book
⏮◀𝓘 𝓒𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓐𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽▶⏭
❤Characters❤
Her Journal✒
Being Cared For✒
Her secret ✒
Her Secret Pt.2 ✒
Busan, their memories✒
Busan, their Memories pt. 2✒
Heartaches✒
Her first Kiss✒
Her Sacrifices✒
Her Sacrifices Pt. 2✒
Moving Forward✒.
Confession✒
His second chance✒
Sequel 2 - Prologue
Annoucement:Book 2
THE PREQUEL WAS OUT NOW!!!

His Realization✒

2K 117 24
By kimmestisa

"Lisa, we're already here."

Lisa opened her eyes as she wiped her eyes and looked at Jungkook with her sleepy wide eyes. She was now aware that Bambam was sleeping on her head.

"We're here now Bam."

She shook him up so he woke up. He opened and close his eyes to fully adjust his sight before he looked at Lisa. He followed her as they get out of the car, bringing their luggage with them. They were greeted by the friendly hotel front desk as they check-in at the hotel. Their rooms were just next to each other.

Jungkook watched them as Lisa comfortably walked side by side with Bambam and talking about things she will do while staying here for 5 days. Jungkook's chest aches.

He finally realized what Lisa felt all those times he rejected her and was pursuing another woman. He finally felt a slow stabbing pain inside his heart as it continuously broke apart. However, right now is not the time to give up.

"Bam, I needed to catch with Jungoo later, so I'll be giving you enough time to rest. Thanks for coming with me today."

Bambam put his hands on her head as Jungkook observed them more intensely. He started thinking that his rival was getting bolder and bolder by seconds to come. Bambam gave him an evil grin before turning back to look at Lisa.

"It's fine, Lisa. Enjoy your time. Tell me what happened next time."

Lisa then take out his hands away from her head before saying,

"If Tzuyu will saw you doing this to me, she will end up killing you."

Jungkook was somehow intrigued by what Lisa said as he leaned forward on her to whisper some words.

Jungkook could not take it any longer and so he holds Lisa's hand before strongly saying,

"Let's go Pokpak. We still have a lot of things to do so be prepared."

The man could only give Jungkook a sly smirk before telling Lisa to contact him if in case something bad will happened to indicate how he didn't trust Jungkook.

Jungkook was beyond pissed off though, but he held his head high and control himself.

They reach out to Jungkook's car before Lisa asked him if he was okay or if he was getting annoyed with Bambam, which he denied. Lisa sensed his jealousy despite his denials so she only chuckled as she finds him silly.

--------------

"Hmmm... Jungoo. You're cooking never really change... Ughh... Gosh. I miss this so much. Ahh...everything is just the same as before."

Lisa was now devouring her ramen like a hungry kid who hasn't eaten for her entire life. Jungkook smiled as he watched Lisa's cheeks puffed of fullness from the noodles she was eating, and her lips all surrounded with red sauce from the kimchi she had been devouring since a while ago. He sipped the hot noodles once more and only her grunts could be heard all around the room. Jungkook was just staring at her, possibly getting hot as he controlled his own hormones.

Looking at Lisa's flushed face, possibly from eating the hot ramyeon, Jungkook could only gulp secretly wished that Lisa and he would marry so she could stuff her with his cook food. He imagined her as his 'cutie wife', eating everything her wife serves for her. Jungkook heart started to swell as he watched Lisa loudly showed her appreciation of his cooking skills while constantly attacking his innocent heart.

"Jungoo? Why are you only staring at me? You don't wanna eat anymore? Is there dirt on my face?"

Jungkook was taken back from his trance as he went back on eating his ramen.

"No. You just look too cute."

Lisa was taken back by his words and Jungkook was also very shocked that he blurted it out again nonchalantly. Lisa just smiled and continued to eat her ramyeon.

After a few minutes of silence between the two of them and only the slurping of noodles could be heard, Lisa looked at him and asked,

"Where are we going to do next?"

Jungkook's eyes lit up as he gave her his bunny smile.

"Same old habit."

Lisa seemed to get what he means, stand up on the table, and looked at him with challenging eyes.

"Loser's treat then."

-----------------

"Yes! I won!"

Lisa was now dancing with the game controller on her other hand and jumping like a little kid. She was super happy that he beat Jungkook by playing 3 games in a different row. Jungkook just looked at Lisa mesmerized by how beautiful her smile just now. She twirled around and her dress flowing and dancing together with her on the wind.

Jungkook's heart beat faster, he started to feel butterflies inside his stomach, and warmth started to spread on his body. He looked at her even more whipped than he was before.

So this what I'm going to feel if I hadn't tried to suppress all my weird feelings for her back then? How am I such a fool?

Because Jungkook lost the game, he was forced to be Lisa on a theme park, an hour away from his apartment.

Jungkook smiled as he saw how Lisa's eyes went big looking at the rides. Her looks were all that he described as childlike. She looked genuinely very excited about her ride. Jungkook could not say no to her.

"Kook! Let's ride the Pirate ship and then the roller coaster next!"

Since he was a kid, Jungkook couldn't tolerate this kind of ride but since Lisa love it too much, he did all his best to endure it.

After the two rides, Jungkook went so pale as he started to feel like he wanted to puke.

"Hahahaha! Kookie! Look at your face! Oh my god! I thought you already overcome all your fears but you still shouted like a girl there! You looked so entertaining hahaha"

Jungkook glared at her before saying,

"Are you done laughing?"

Lisa stops as she purses her lips and made a sign like zippering her lips or somethin'.

Jungkook could only hold her hands as he took him for another ride (mainly the carousel, the haunted train and last was the Ferris wheel).

Jungkook could only stare at Lisa as her face lit up against the sun. It was the time for sunset as the red and orange hue reflected on her as she gazed at the landscape below. Jungkook couldn't help but start to feel a romantic atmosphere between them.

A motivation, a hope, all of its spark inside him and was pushing him to tell Lisa what had been bottling up inside him. He was very ready. So ready to tell her the truth.

"Lisa, I--"

"How are you and Ji-eun unnie?"

Jungkook could only tilt his head as if asking her why brought up a name he had already forgotten.

Lisa smile as she found his reaction out of ordinary. Instead of showing pain in his eyes, Jungkook was showing her his confused face.

Maybe it's such a wrong timing to ask about them.

Lisa cleared her throat as she tried to divert the subject to the beautiful scenery below.

Jungkook didn't reply so Lisa looked at him instead. He was now gazing at her as if he was judging her soul. Lisa suddenly felt goosebumps around her as she realized what a big mistake it is to ask Jungkook about his relationship with Ji-eun when it was supposed to be their hang out together. It was just that Lisa was used to him always talking about Ji-eun in the last that she found his behavior especially that he hadn't mentioned her name even once during their interaction.

She started to grab the nape of her neck as the air grew thick between them. She just bites her lower lips and didnt glanced at him.

"Lalisa."

That was the first time Jungkook mentioned her full name so Lisa knew that she messed up in real-time.

"Stop talking about other people when it was about us. I would appreciate it if you focus more on our time together, please."

Lisa only nodded at him as the Ferris wheel reaches the ground. No one speaks again.

The atmosphere was as Jungkook drove her back to her hotel. Lisa only gave him a goodbye statement before turning her back as she wrinkled her face because of how suffocating the air between them. She blamed herself for asking about Ji-eun so he just shut her mouth and didn't talk to him.

It wasn't until he heard Jungkook spoke to her once more. She turned her head as he suddenly hugged her tightly.

Lisa's were shocking but her body was frozen on the spot and her brain stop functioning. Jungkook reach out for her head before calmly saying,

"Lisa, tomorrow night was hyung's bachelor party. It will be held in Busan. Same with Jisoo's bachelorette party. Please meet me at the treehouses we used to hang out as a kid. I have something to tell you."

Jungkook gently holder hand and squeeze it before turning his back, not wanting to hear Lisa's response and drove his car away.

Lisa was still frozen on the spot as she started to feel her erratic heartbeat on her chest.

What's wrong with me? Ughh... Get your shit together Lisa!

Lisa held her breath as he looked her car disappeared from her sight. Jungkook on the other hand started to feel guilt over him. He realized that it was his fault that Lisa started to find him odd because he didn't even mention Ji-Eun's name she used to do before.

He let out a big sigh. Tomorrow, he would prepare for his confession to Lisa. Rejected or not, Jungkook was now even more determined to fight for her. To show her that he deserved a second chance and from that second chance, he promised that he would love her with all his heart and that he won't waste it as he did last time.

So tomorrow then...

He whispered to himself as he hit the gas and run on speed. Even if destiny did all its best to stayed them apart, Jungkook would not budge and will continue to pursue Lisa. This was his very last and final decision.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

𝐍/𝐚: 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬. 𝐖𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨.. 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝟑 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞, 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐱.

ƪ(♥ﻬ♥)ʃ

~ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀɴɪᴍ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 19.1K 197
Abused and disowned by her family after she was found heavily pregnant, Lisa was forced to leave her hometown with nothing to her name. She returns f...
103K 3.4K 15
When superstars groups BTS and BLACKPINK accidently rent the same beach house for the summer, Jeon Jungkook hopes he can finally get close to his ult...
161K 4.5K 40
It's been years since the girls and I got out from this hiding spot since that accident happened we must be careful. I don't think that going us out...
71.8K 3K 78
Preview: No matter how far I run, no matter where I hide, he's always one step ahead, leaving me enthralled by his schemes. I, Lisa, a 23-year-old wo...