I Love You Too || Kuroo x Rea...

By KTHRNPLYS13

Y/N is Takeda Ittetsu's little sister who studies at Nekoma High. Despite the fact that Y/N's older brother k... More

ᏨᎻᎯᏢᎿᎬᏒ 1
ᏨᎻᎯᏢᎿᎬᏒ 2
ᏨᎻᎯᏢᎿᎬᏒ 3
ᏨᎻᎯᏢᎿᎬᏒ 4
ᏨᎻᎯᏢᎿᎬᏒ 5
ᏨᎻᎯᏢᎿᎬᏒ 6
ᏨᎻᎯᏢᎿᎬᏒ 7
ᏨᎻᎯᏢᎿᎬᏒ 8
ᏨᎻᎯᏢᎿᎬᏒ 9
ᏨᎻᎯᏢᎿᎬᏒ 10
ᏨᎻᎯᏢᎿᎬᏒ 11
ᎬᎲᎿᏒᎯ ᏨᎻᎯᏢᎿᎬᏒ
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ!
ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs

ᏨᎻᎯᏢᎿᎬᏒ 12

2.3K 78 3
By KTHRNPLYS13

Flashback:

You and your brother are helping the managers cook for dinner. You were in charge of cutting the vegetables with Yachi. You heard your brother sighed.

"You ran out of vegetables, those are not enough for them." Your brother said staring at the empty fridge. "I think the store nearby is still open but it's raining..." Kiyoko said.

"I'll go, list the vegetables and I'll get them as fast as I can." You said. Your brother shook his head. "N/N, that's too risky. We will just try to-" You interrupted your brother.

"No! All of you guys done more work than I do! At least let me try and help!" You exclaimed. You left the kitchen and rushed to your room to get your purse and your umbrella.

Yachi gave you the list of the things to buy and you went to the grocery store. Your umbrella was a bit destroyed, you can feel a few raindrops to your back.

The rain got harder when you went to the counter and paid for it. You sighed at yourself and walked in the rain.

When you came back, you were soaked from the rain because of your umbrella getting destroyed. You mumble angrily and head to the kitchen.

"N/N! I told you!" Your brother said after seeing you. "Go back to your room and clean yourself." He ordered and you obeyed turning around and going to your room.

You walked by the hallways when you see Kuroo coming out from the boys' restroom. He saw you and approached you. "Hey, what happened? Why are you...?" He asked. You immediately answered his question.

"Just got soaked in the rain, nothing to worry about!" You waved at him as you left him. You reached your room and you grabbed your white t-shirt and some pants. You grabbed your towel and started drying yourself.

----

In the morning, the volleyball players used theie time to practice before leaving and Y/N was inside in her room sick after getting drenched in the rain. Takeda insisted of taking care of her but she forced him to go back to the gym and leave her be.

Y/N sat on her futon, opening the page from her manga to continue reading. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail so her hair won't stick on her face while reading the manga. She felt a little better after eating the warm chicken soup made from Kiyoko and resting for hours.

Looking at the time, 2 hours left and they will be leaving. Y/N sighed and rubbed her temples after closing the manga.

She must admit, the person she will be missing the most will be Kuroo, a lot has happened between the two and Y/N felt a little gloomy knowing that there will be no time to visit him and the others. Y/N will also miss her childhood friends. She didn't have the time to hangout with any of them.

Putting her book inside her bag, she decided to check the room to make sure she didn't forget anything. Y/N pouted to see her newly washed clothes wasn't in her luggage.

She took her clothes and stuffed it on her bag, closing the zip. She heard the door opened, she turned around to check who that person is, because if it's her brother, she will be dragging him to the gym.

It was a sweaty Kuroo, probably sweaty because of practice. He looked at Y/N and smirked. "Kitty~ I heard you were sick." He said and approached her to touch her forehead. "So you are sick." He said.

Y/N hummed agreeing to him. "I wanted to go to practice with you guys but my brother didn't let me." Y/N narrowed her eyes on him. "Actually, what are you doing here? Isn't it your practice?" She asked crossing her arms.

"I sneaked away just to see you!" He said patting her head. Y/N rolled her eyes and poked his stomach. "Go back." She demanded, pointing at the door to gesture him to leave.

"No~" He hugged her tightly. "You might get sick too, idiot!" Y/N said trying to wrestle free from his grip.

He carried Y/N to her futon and placed her there. "I'm just worried and I wanted to see you too." He said. Y/N pouted. "Still...you can just visit me later and not skipping practice..." Y/N said, shaking her head with a sigh.

There was silence. A comfortable silence. Y/N felt Kuroo's hand on hers and squeezed it lightly. She felt happy tho that Kuroo wanted to see her but mad at the same time for skipping practice. All she knows that Kenma would probably mumbling mean things about him.

"It's our last day, right?" He asked and Y/N nodded. "You guys are going back to Miyagi." There was a hint of sorrow in his voice when he said it. Perhaps he doesn't want her to leave.

"Yeah...I'll miss you all! I hope we can see each other again!" Y/N said trying to cheer him up.

"Why did you leave Nekoma?" He asked. He looked at her and she pursed her lips. "Well...my brother always spam me with calls saying he missed me...and I was getting bullied, perhaps if I move I might start a new life and umm..." She looked down.

"At Karasuno, everyone treats me like a friend...at Nekoma, girls used me as their slave because they think they are more powerful...Kenma was the only one there for me when I get sad." Y/N said, her voice cracking a little.

"What if they are only treating you as your friend because your brother is a teacher?" He asked. Y/N widened her eyes. "Do you think so...? That's just really...sad..." Y/N sighed.

"I don't know...just my guess." Kuroo played with her hair as she buried her face to his chest. "Kitty, do you think I've noticed you before you confess?" He asked her.

"I don't think so...I don't really see you often since you're always at the gym. But I do come sometimes when I want to watch you practice." She said. "So I think you never knew me before."

"I know you." Y/N looked at him with a surprised pikachu face. "You were the cute girl who comes to our practice. I had no idea you would like me." He chuckled. "And I pretended to not know you when Kenma said you wanted to meet me because you might think I'm creepy." He said shyly, blushing.

"But you know what?" He said and Y/ N waited for him to talk. Suddenly, he pinned her on her futon. He smirked at her as he placed his lips on hers. The kiss was short but none of them mind it.

"You didn't even realize that I also had a crush on you." He said leaning closer to Y/N"I've wanted to tell this too..." He took a deep breath and stared at her eyes.

"I love you too."

He kissed her again but this time it was more passionate and intense. He wrapped his arms on her waist deepening the kiss. Y/N, who was still surprised, kissed back.

After a few seconds, he lets go and licked his lips seductively at her. He started going down to her neck and she felt his hot breath tingling on her neck.

"Kuroo, no." Y/N said as he was about bite her neck. He pouted. "Again, I said my brother will kill you when he founds out that I have a hickey on my neck." Y/N said pinching his nose gently.

He clicked his tongue. "Finee...!" He said. "Can I give you kisses?" Y/N sighed and nodded letting him bury her with kisses.

---

Kuroo announced to the others that Y/ N and he are dating now. Many of them supported their relationship.

Takeda approached her and Kuroo. Y/ N felt nervous if her brother scares her new boyfriend.

Instead, he cried grabbing both of his arms. "Please take care of N/N! For all these years, I'm so happy that she finally found someone to protect her!" He said. Y/N smiled warmly and hugged her brother.

"Nii-chan, you're the best brother I've ever had. I love youuuu...!" Y/N said pinching his cheeks. "Thank you for taking care of me, I really said it. You are the best brother to me." Takeda started crying again and Y/N took the tissues on her bag to let him wipe his tears and snot.

Soon, Nekoma and the other teams waved goodbye to Karasuno. Everyone has left now and Y/N's team was inside the bus. Y/N and Kuroo hugged each other. Kuroo kissed her and she kissed back of course. As soon as he let go he said...

"We'll see each other again, kitty~" He pecked her lips and she went inside the bus and sat next to the trio which are Ennoshita, Narita, and Kinoshita.

---

After the graduation of Y/N, Daichi, Sugawara, Asahi, and Kiyoko. All of them part ways but still in contact meaning her brother finally lets her go to do what she wanted. The new captain of the volleyball team was Ennoshita, a lot of their teammates cried that the third years were leaving. Yachi has also taken Kiyoko's role as the manager of the team.

Y/N planned to go to Tokyo, meeting her boyfriend in a certain area back when he first saw her at the gym. She wanted to have a future with him. He also graduated and waited for her to come back.

Just as Y/N arrived, a pair of arms wrapped around her tightly making Y/N giggle and turned around seeing Kuroo.

"Looks like someone missed me a lot." Y/N said and pinched his cheeks gently. Kuroo smiled and burying his face on her neck while Y/N hugged him back.

"You don't know how much I miss you kitty." Kuroo said, giving her kisses all around her face and lastly, on the lips.

Both of them shared their moment, feeling happy that they reunited. In each other's arms, they found their ending.

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.9K 2.3K 16
Tsukishima Y/n has been pretty misunderstood most of the time. But despite this, she had a love of sports, volleyball in particular. She was also tal...
179K 4K 27
[COMPLETED] (L/N) (F/N) was a student at Karasuno High where she had always wanted to go to since they went to nationals, but her dad got a job in To...
32K 1.1K 19
L/N F/N went to Nekoma High School when she met her first crush ( during their first year ). That boy happened to be Kuroo Tetsurou, a player in the...
75.3K 1.3K 15
Haikyuu x Reader ◈~ Y/n L/n is a second year at Karasuno High School. She's an amusing and kind person but when it comes to school, she's very antiso...