What happens in Vegas

By NightTime_Storiexs

Bella, Ava, and Charlotte have just graduated the hell hole known as high school and are over the moon about... More

1| Expectations
2| Jet lag
3| Wanderlust
4| Sharing
5| Danger
6| Creep
8| Junkie
9| Adrenaline
10| Italian
11| Bourbon
12| Psycho
13| Fool
14| Ariel
15| Hideout
16| Avoid
17| Sand
18| McDonald's
19| Better
20| Midnight
21| Death
22| Husband
23| Angel
24| Harry
25| Styles
26| Bouquet
27| Voila
28| Swoon
29| Reality
30| Formalities
31| Kids
32| Coward
33| Mood
34| Volcano
35| Road
36| Clash
37| Love
38| Parents
Epilogue
NEW BOOK

7| Magnet

14.1K 440 257
By NightTime_Storiexs

Chapter 7: Magnet (Bella's POV)

I sighed while throwing my hair up before spraying perfume on. I adjusted the dress around my chest and pulled up the straps before walking out of the bathroom and pulling the heels on. Like I said, silver goes with anything. Black might have been a little better but the silver isn't looking too bad. 

I grabbed my phone and keys with a belittle black purse I bought earlier today when we girls took a detour, shopping around a little near the hotel. I put my phone in there with a pack of gum before leaving the hotel room. We all ultimately agreed to go check out the Las Vegas Strip, mainly the casinos. 

I've never been to a casino, the movies make them look so glamorous and exciting. I hope they are, otherwise, that would be very anticlimactic. If Noah's still in his room, shouldn't I just go downstairs with him? I could knock and check? Who am I kidding, he's not a kid, he can come downstairs when he's ready if he isn't there already. 

I reached the elevators and saw Noah standing there against the wall. He pushed himself off of it and stood up straight when he saw me. He looked really good wearing a black button-up, the sleeves rolled up, the first two buttons left open, his hair a little gelled, one strand falling over his eyes. I took note of how he was dressed to seem older. 

I do that all the time myself since without that, thanks to my height of 5'3, I'd look like a thirteen-year-old. We're about to pretend we're twenty-one. Again. If we get caught this time, we won't just get thrown out, we'll get in serious trouble. You can't gamble unless you're twenty-one in Nevada. But we're about to do it anyway. 

"Hey," he grinned before his smile faltered as his eyes traveled up and down my body. "Whoa," he mumbled so softly, I only knew what he said because I read his lips. 

"This is the only dress I brought that I think would be casino-appropriate. Is that right?" I chuckled while walking over to him as we waited for the elevator. 

"It's more than casino-appropriate," he chuckled, "You look really nice, really pretty," he nodded. 

"Thank you," I grinned, "You don't look too bad yourself," I chuckled as we stepped into the elevator. 

"Thanks," he smiled right back. "You know," he clicked his tongue, taking a step closer and putting an arm around my waist as if he were being pulled to me. I looked at his arm and then at him. "Whoa, it's like there's a magnet or something," he scoffed. 

"Hmm, I bet," I nodded before pushing his arm off. 

"I tried," he shrugged. 

"Real classy," I laughed as we stepped out into the lobby. We waited there and called our cars while Charlotte, Oliver, Ava, and Lucas all came downstairs as well. We split up after that, the girls in our car with Mr. Jenkins, the boys taking another car. 

We told Mr. Jenkins to simply follow their car and he did, driving us up to the Las Vegas Strip. Both cars stopped somewhat in the middle and then the guys climbed out and we followed. 

"Um- I suppose we'll call you later for the pick-up, Mr. Jenkins, thank you," Charlotte said. 

They began heading to the guys but I stayed, "Oh, Mr. Jenkins, you might want to grab a bite. We'll be here a while," I smiled. He nodded with a chuckle before I waved him bye and walked over to the others. 

"We're walking to the casino?" Ava asked. 

"Couldn't risk them telling the hotel. It is illegal here to even enter a casino, we're just giving it a shot," Oliver shrugged. Lucas walked up front with Ava and then Oliver and Charlotte followed, Noah and I trailing behind the others. 

He held his arm out for me to link mine in and I rolled my eyes before doing so. "I think the magnet works both ways," I smirked. I elbowed his ribs and he chuckled as we headed up the stairs and into the casino. 

"What if they ask for IDs?" I questioned. 

"They can't, they're not law enforcement. They're not even allowed to," Noah shrugged in response. We headed inside and I noticed the security at the entrance eyeing us suspiciously but letting us through because as Noah said, they can't ask for identification. 

Once we entered, we all headed to the dealer to trade money for chips I assume, I know that much. Noah got $500. That's a lot of money to blow at a casino, hopefully, he leaves with more than that. After the guys traded the money, they all gave each other a look/nod, and then we all started walking in different directions. 

"Was that some sort of code or something?" I chuckled. 

"No," he laughed, "Just like an agreement. We probably won't see each other again tonight. We all play different things," he shrugged. 

"And what do you play?" I questioned. 

"Roulette," he winked, leading us to the table. Everyone stood in a circle around the table, the dealer accepting bets. "Still making bets?" Noah asked. The dealer nodded in response. He put out $100. 

"Are you supposed to put $100 in one go?" I asked, actually interested in how this works. 

"You put however much you want. You want all in?" he asked. 

"No," I said quickly, my eyes widening a number. 

"Okay!" the dealer said before spinning the wheel. The numbers flashed up on a small screen. 

"Pick a number from the screen," Noah nodded. 

"Me?" I asked in shock. He nodded. "No, not me. I don't know how this works or what to consider while choosing," I explained. 

"Just pick a number. Trust your intuition. Take a breath, pick a number." 

"I'll owe you $100!" 

"No, you'll win more, trust yourself, pick a number. Now."

I sighed and took a deep breath. "Thirteen," I said. 

The dealer turned to Noah. "Thirteen," he said. 

Who even bets on thirteen, Bella? It's considered unlucky. I'm about to make him $100 poorer. 

"No more bets!" the dealer announced. The wheel began slowing down, the ball stopped bouncing and settled on one number. "Number thirteen wins! $6000!" 

"We won! Oh, my god! We won!" I laughed, grabbing his arm. He chuckled, watching me as I looked up at the screen which highlighted the slot for thirteen in green. I turned to him, "How did I do that?" 

"You trusted yourself," he shrugged. 

"What now?" 

"What now?" he scoffed, "We're just getting started," he smirked. 

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

I walked out of that casino $25,000 richer! $25,000! Noah won $50,000 total and split the money with me. I don't understand how we did it, but both of us won almost every single bet we made. 

"Now that you're $25,000 richer, what are you gonna do with it?" he chuckled. 

"Save half of it, spend half of it," I replied, smiling helplessly, "I got $25,000 because of you tonight," I grinned at him. 

"You won that just as much as I did," he shrugged. We exited the casino, figuring that the others would either still be in there and get to the hotel later or were already there. "Had fun?" he asked while I took out my phone to dial Mr. Jenkins. 

Poor Mr. Jenkins, he probably had to circle earlier to take someone else home from the others if the girls called him. 

"Yeah, I did actually," I laughed. I asked Mr. Jenkins to come pick us up before putting my phone back inside and turning to him. 

"You are now a pro at roulette," he chuckled. 

"I wouldn't go that far," I laughed. 

"I would, you won every single bet. Except one," he shrugged, "And that only lost me $50." 

I chuckled while Mr. Jenkins pulled up. We slipped inside and he drove us back to the hotel where we climbed out and headed for the elevator. 

As soon as we stepped in, I grabbed his shoulder and pulled off my heels with my free hand. "It's just too much pain," I mumbled. He smiled while shaking his head while the elevator doors opened. We got out and began walking to our rooms. "I had a lot of fun, seriously. Thank you," I smiled while stopping at my door. 

"Anytime," he smirked, leaning against his door, facing me. 

"How long are you here for?" I asked. 

"Two weeks, heading back home after that," he answered. 

"We're here for two weeks too," I chuckled, "Would you be interested in making this a group trip?" I questioned. 

Amusement danced in his eyes while he looked at me, "Yeah, why not?" he shrugged. 

"Okay, good," I chuckled. 

"See you tomorrow?" he asked. 

"Yeah, sure thing. Goodnight," I said while pushing my door open.

"No goodnight kiss?" 

"Goodnight, Noah," I laughed, shaking my head. 

"Goodnight, Bella," he sang, opening his door while I stepped into my room, calling it a night.

.

.

.

.

.

Chapter seven

wtf would you do with $25,000?

next chapter: junkie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

616K 24.3K 41
Charlotte Osborne and Elijah Hendrix have been arch nemesis since nappy days. Worms in your lunchtime sandwich seems a fitting retaliation when a boy...
1.7M 9.2K 8
Highest rankings: Teen humor: #1 (23rd July 2020) Cheesy romance: #1 (11th May 2020) Cliche: #1 (22nd May 2020) Teen romance: #1 (18th June 2020) Hig...
149K 3K 19
PLEASE GOD THIS STORY SUCKS ASS SO DONT READ IT IF YOU TREASURE YOUR SANITY THX Oliver, (16) has been a black sheep. His seven brothers seem to grasp...