Wrath (Haikyuu!Various! x Fem...

De TaraCute64

[Y/N] [L/N], sure, that was your name. But you're well known for one name... 'Ikari' which means wrath in Jap... Mai multe

First Some Help!
:.: Don't Leave Me, Please :.:
:.: Karasuno High :.:
:.:When The Past Haunts The Present :.:
:.:The Meeting:.:
:.:The King V.S. The Peasant:.:
:.:So It Begins:.:
:.:What She Did:.: (Special)
:.:Super Secret Practice:.:
:.:Hinata's Determination:.:
Meet [Y/N]'s Old Team!
:.:I'm Your Knight:.: (A Kageyama!King x reader special)
:.:A Little Bit Of Conflict:.:
:.:Fear Of The Truth:.:
A small thank you!
:.:Panic Reminiscence:.:
:.:I Found You:.:
:.:Because Someone Really Cares:.:
:.:Redemption:.:
A little info
an important message
:.:Childhood bully:.:
Hello again.

:.:Getting Closer To...:.:

8.1K 333 142
De TaraCute64

"Hey Kiyoko, the stuff came in today, right?" Daichi calls out to Kiyoko-senpai, she then nods to him and jogs off somewhere, "um...stuff?" Hinata repeats the word, tilting his head to the side, "Daichi-senpai you're not selling drugs to us are you?" you suddenly ask which causes Daichi to be stunned, giving you a lifeless stare.

"Ehhh? Is he really selling drugs to us?" Tsukishima inquires loudly on purpose while Daichi starts to panic and look around, "H-hey wait no I-" before Daichi gets to explain himself, it was lucky that Shimizu came in holding a cardboard box in her arms.

Makes you question if Daichi really did get drugs, but your curiosity was then satisfied.

Removing the tape off and opening the box, it reveals a bunch of jackets for the volleyball club.

Your eyes (laser)beam, you and Hinata were ecstatic about them.

Hinata lets out a noise of excitement, "C-COOL!" He cried as he pulls out one of the black jackets which reads 'Karasuno' while you help hand out the rest with Shimizu, you see Kageyama and Hinata hastily put their jackets on, looking content.

You look back into the box to see one last piece and you look at it confuddled, "That one is your [N/N]-chan," Shimizu tells and gives you a wink, "if it doesn't fit let me know, okay?" she says walking away with the empty box.

You look back down to the black piece of fabric in your hands, you were contemplating, no, more like having a conundrum whether or not to put it on, 'would I be betraying my old team? I mean not like I already have...' you thought wistfully. 

It was then you were snap out of your thoughts by Tanaka's voice, " HEY [N/N]-CHAN! ARE YOU SHY TOO?" he yells at you while you jump at his booming voice, you turn around to see the boys looking at you, Tsukishima has not put on his jacket too.

Tsukishima glances and clicks his tongue, murmuring 'why are you following me?' to himself.

You raise an eyebrow to the salty boy.
"Come on guys just put it on!" Tanaka encourages the two of you to put it on, you would have put it on either way but everyone started chanting for the two of you to wear it.

You finally gave in a put on the jacket with Tsukishima, you look at yourself, unbeknownst to you that the boys were adoring you in it, "hmm, comfy I like it, " you say giving a soft smile, literally shooting an arrow into their hearts.
Now that you are wearing the jackets, the seniors gawk at the first-years, including you of course.

You look to Tsukishima who still looks unsure about it, " Hey french fries!" you called out and he gives you an irritated look, "you look awesome in it!" He covers his mouth and looks away, "Y-yeah whatever!" he states in an angry tone, though you do not understand why he has to react so dramatically, covering his face is a bit too much.

You turn to Kageyama and complimented him as well, "Kageyama! You look very attractive too! Black suits you, must be because of your hair!" you say while he can only return an 'ngh' as he scratches his cheek.

The jealous Hinata and innocent Yamaguchi then came over and asked how'd they look like as well, which you also give compliments on.

They were all VERY attractive.

"[N/N]-chan, y-you look pretty in y-yours!" Hinata compliments, feeling your cheeks heat up, the others soon follow (except for a salty fry) and start showering you in compliments.

A sense of nostalgia washes over as you remember your first time when you try on a team jacket.

(Flashback brought to you by a single Mikasa volleyball) 
"WoOoaaah! They're finally fucking here!" Wakura exclaims in delight as he speedily made his way towards the box.

Your team had decided it was time to order jackets after playing many matches and making yourselves known in Japan, the media had actually come up to question about your team, the name, some personal questions and other inquiries, you weren't famous, yet, but people were curious about this young and outstanding team full of good looking teens, even though you don't believe you are stunning yourself, you are.

That sparked an idea in Akari, suggesting if you guys wanted to become bigger and more renowned, you guys should start by attracting the medias attention by setting up our own social media, which you all did and soon your account was booming with followers, thanks to Akari's odd photos of you guys, do not ask when he took those, and fangirls influences, and within a few weeks, your team gained popularity.

Eventually, more people came to watch your games, people from other schools, the public starts rolling in as well, big media influencers and some interested professional players had even come to watch you guys play, the crowd and attention were overwhelming at first but people were loving and supportive.

Finally, the big moment arrived when a magazine company wanted to do an article on you guys, however, they wanted to do a photoshoot for the front cover page of the magazine, which came to the idea of ordering jackets.

The whole team came up with the design for the jackets along with a new jersey, mainly because Wakura insisted that you guys created a 'cooler' outfit so that we can play and look good as well, Guchi providing the funds, of course, Yuu and Wakura handled the seller, Ms Kami handling the whole operation 
"Wakura(-kun)! What are you doing!! Stop tearing it up, your making a mess!!" Yuu chides at the boy who was aggressively reaching for the box as well as trying to hold back the boy from wrecking it, meanwhile, the five of you watched and sweatdropped at the scene.

"Wakura-san has quite the 'energy' doesn't he?" Akari states while the others nod in agreement, "Hey Human Volcano! If you ruin the jackets and jerseys, I'm going to charge you!" Guchi threatens with an evil smirk on his face, which causes Wakura to back down immediately, money is power after all.

Ms Kami proceeds to open the box revealing the clean and fresh clothing pieces, everyone awes in amazement, getting excited about their new uniforms, you were the first one to take it out.

The jersey's colour was majority black, with hints of white tracing from the shoulders to the waists, and gold to make it look 'cooler' as what Wakura stated, your names and team numbers were in white.

"Wow it came out better than expected..." you said picking up the jersey with the name 'Ikari' imprinted on it.

Oh yeah, Akari thought it would be a fantastic idea to use fake names instead of real ones so you went by your court nickname.

Akari went with 'Usagi', Wakura was given the name 'Kazan', Tachiba came up with 'Kabe', Kohia titled himself as 'Fukuro' and Yuu name was bestowed upon by you, 'Mikado'.

All of you were satisfied by your names, no matter how ridiculous it sounded.

"We must now live up to the names we have chosen, this is our path that we will take together as a team!" Yuu announces standing on the box, looking a founding father statue, before proceeding to fall through the box.

"What on earth did you think was going to happen?" You ask Yuu helping him up while he giggles in a cute way and rubs the back of his neck, "hehe...just wanted to look cool in front of you..." he admits and looks away blushing.

You smirked and placed your hand on your head, acting like a damsel in distress, "oohhh woooow~~ soooo cooll!! What a hunk!!" 
The team laughed at your actions as you enjoy the surreal moment.

Ah, those were the days.
Flashback end 

As you snap out of your trance, you realise that the rest of the team was busy brushing up their skills while Kageyama was still in front of you.

"..." He stares at you intensely that make you uncomfortable, "uh... Kageyama-kun? Are you okay?" You asked him.

He then snaps back to reality and clicks his tongue not before muttering, " I should be asking you that," then walking off to Hinata to help him grab a ball he threw because he could not reach it.

Ha, you question that yourself sometimes.

You really regretted not properly  your teammates face to face before you left, now you will probably never see them again.

You sigh and slap your head, 'there's no time to be thinking about the last! New life! New life!' You thought to yourself as you went and help the others.

Bang!

Just when they were about to start another practice, the gym doors burst open causing all of our attention to focus on the culprit who had open the doors.

"It's decided! It's decided!" The very sweaty man yelled, panting and trying to catch his breath.

"Uh... what's decided?" You ask the wheezing man.

"The practice match! It is against one of the top four teams in the prefecture! Aoba Johsai High School!" He raved in excitement.

"Oh them?" You mutter in an unimpressed voice which went unnoticed by some of the members of the club. 

Back then, you and your team would absolutely destroy different school teams whether it was junior or high school your team would dominate the competition, including Aoba Johsai High school.

"Oh! You mean the one nicknamed Seijoh?" Sugawara asks while Tsukishima let out a little 'yikes' and Yamaguchi being astonished in the background.

"A practice match with the top four!!" he gushes with much enthusiasm.
"Oh you two must be the notorious Hinata and Kageyama! And you are... [L/N] right?" He walks towards you guys gesturing as he said your names.

You let out a cute, "Hai!" While the other two nodded in acknowledgement.

He smiles and sticks out his hand to you, "nice to meet you! I'm the volleyball club advisor this year, Takeda Ittetsa," you shake his hand and return the warm smile, " I have no volleyball experience so I cannot help you with technique but I'll do my best to help you out in other aspects !" He says determined.

"Sensei," Daichi mutters to get his attention.

"Ah!" Takeda-sensei looks at Daichi awkwardly  and starts rubbing the back of his head," I've been running around everywhere to set up this practice match so I didn't have time to drop by sorry about that." He admits.

You tune out after he says that as you think to yourself, 'I might start training again so I can brush up my skills! Even though I'm not playing... it feels as if I am!' You think excitedly and blushing due to your excitement.

But oh [Y/N]-chan, your journey is finally beginning...

Author's notes: sorry for not updating so long guys...with exams and everything going is getting to me I hope al of you understand. But I will never stop writing this book!
~TC

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

763K 28K 34
after 5 years of dating, kei decides to propose to his high school sweetheart, y/n. however, nothing's easy for a tsundere boyfriend. 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓�...
1.6K 42 17
(Name) goes to Karasuno High, ready for the years of action-packed, crazy memories to come. Along the way, she meets a snarky boy who makes her high...
67K 1.2K 41
Kageyama and Hinata both attend University and are on the volleyball team where they had their first encounter. At first, the two were opposed to eac...
317K 5.6K 29
You are Hinata's childhood bestfriend. You guys grow up together until you move to America in middle school. Now you are back to Japan, you will atte...