~ deku / izuku oneshots ~

By TheSecondAssassin

DISCONTINUED :3 CURRENT COVER IS BY @ainooodles ON INSTAGRAM So most these are gonna be super action base... More

playbunny suits and red revolvers
so cold and yet so hot
so cold and yet so hot ~ 2
mineta x trash <3
to be an assassin (dekubowl?)
gang/mafia deku (a little secret)
broken strings /su!cidal deku
so cold yet so hot ~ 3
friendly barista (tododeku uwu)
unfortunately undead (vigilante)
p gay villain deku?
pick me (spicy dekubowl)
cheating, heartbreak and bakudeku
after hours (SHINDEKU!!!)
kacchan? - wrong intentions
roadtrip - kiribakutododeku
he's carrying a gun
adoption and artillery
strawberry blush (healer!deku)
hickeys and bite marks
accidentally seducing class 1A
just kiss me, idiot
deku-not-clothed
stain's apprentice (tododeku)
abandoned kissing booth
mental trafficking

lemon,, villain kacchan

1K 13 4
By TheSecondAssassin

summary: The villain Katsuki sees Deku (now known as Dekiru) on a mission raid through one of the security cameras and falls in love with the hero - or more like lust. Let's just say he's enamoured ;)

(aged up characters and they didn't know each other during their childhood)

warnings: SMUT KINDA? LMFAO IDK I'M SORRY

KATSUKI POV

It was all going so well. Just a little more and the heroes would've been killed off.

My eyes shifted to one of the security cameras at the side, one I hadn't noticed before. Ignoring the streaming from all the other screens, I turned to the mysteriously silent one, panning over a wide office.
Eyes drifting away, I caught a slightest movement from my peripheral vision and caught eyes with a dishevelled hero through the camera feed.

He was ethereal.

Messy green hair was curly and unruly, shielding his eyes slightly. His uniform was taught around his chest: muscles daring to rip through the thin green fabric. I got a good view of his thighs as he turned to pull something through the door and I almost drooled, itching to feel them wrapped around me. His ass stuck up in the air temptingly and his uniform stretched accordingly, giving me a good view of the muscled firmness. My breath caught in my throat as he effortlessly hauled in a mangled body up the the floor before the desk, blood trailing on the floor behind them.
Only then did I notice the hero himself was bleeding too: what looked to be a deep cut ran it's length on the back of his costume and I immediately knew they'd encountered Toga.

His uniform was dangerously tattered and gave view to a constellation of freckles on his tan skin. I bit my lip hard and hovered my hand over one of the dials, itching to raise the volume for the room so I could hear what was going on. I knew I shouldn't, but I turned it on slightly, knowing he'd be able to hear me too if it was loud. It'd been a bother to the LOV when we found out the camera room and the security tapes went both ways with audio, but the raid opportunity was too good to pass up.

There was a light crackle and the scene flared to life, soft melodic voice pulling at my heartstrings. There was a jumble of hushed cursing and plans.
"Fuck! Okay you're bleeding, 'roki, you're bleeding really bad. I need to cover the wound.. I- I need to stop the flow of blood. Shit! I'm sorry Shoto, I'm so sorry." I barely had time to process what was going on before the tearing of fabric filled my ears. The hero had ripped off the side of his costume down to his thigh. I groaned out a slow tempted whimper at the show of skin, quiet enough that it wasn't picked up through to the other side.

"Dekiru! Leave me here, you're bleeding too and-" The other boy frantically tied the ribbon of green fabric on his leg, tightening the knot to a sizeable amount. "-both of us won't be able to make it out. If I had to choose I'd- I'd choose you, Izuku." Even through the shitty connection, I could tell how the love of my life started tearing up at the comment. "Fuck you Shoto. You have so many people waiting for you. You know that."

I snapped out of my trance as an explosion was heard on screen a millisecond before I felt the ground shaking underneath me. Dabi ran his way into the security room and shouted me out relentlessly. "We need to go right now. The building's gonna blow and I don't want the shitty heroes sneaking out alive."

Forgetting how the people in the room must be hearing us too, my feet moved to the window and I jumped out effortlessly. I hauled my hands behind me and shot forward small explosions, making my way to the dirt beneath me where the league was waiting for my return. As soon as my feet touched dry earth, Shigaraki slapped the concrete holding up the three-story building, watching it crumble in on itself more. In the commotion, I failed to notice both heroes suddenly become alarmed, pushing through the window to land softly -and safely- outside. 

Our escape was hazy and anxiety-filled, but my thoughts couldn't help but wander back to the green hero I knew would be visiting in my dreams.

~~~

I shouldn't.
My hands hovered the open button on the classified agency file.

One-click and I'd know everything. The name of the green hero, his age, office number and most importantly, if he'd survived the raid. I groaned loudly and threw my head back, allowing my finger to fall on the button harshly. My eyes snapped to the recollected information and I followed the picture files of all the heroes assigned. My eyes burned with contained fury as I realized only the official hero numbers were written.

I turned to the search bar, desperately trying to remember what that other bastard had called him as they argued. "Dekyr?" No results. "Deccru?" No results. Wiring my eyes shut tightly, I sighed into the keyboard. I got it. "Deku." The screen remained blank and I screamed out my pain.

Dress shoes clacked harshly as I kicked at my chair, propulsing it violently at the wall. The breath caught in my throat as I realized I knew what the fucker had called him: Izuku.

Typing it hurriedly, my eyes lit up at the sight of two results -one of which had been on the recent raid appointed as a fight-style hero. I double-clicked his file and cringed as the bright light of the screen strained my eyes before I was able to see.

hero name: Dekiru
formal name: Midoriya, Izuku
office: 3C, fifth floor
agency: HAWKS HERO ENTERPRISE
(classified) age: 23
(classified) address: Mokuzai apartments, 17 - Musutafu, Japan
//

I frowned at the lack of status before my eyes landed on his address - his highly classified address.
If they weren't gonna tell me if he survived or not, I guess one would have the right to check for themselves.

~~~

Motherfucker. Light shined through my blinds as I groggily woke up, confused at my surroundings. I jumped up on my bed hurriedly and looked down at myself, once again cursing out my existence. My cheeks were flushed red and my underwear was sticking to my legs with cum. Despite this, I had the worst case of morning wood I've ever fucking had and my mind kept drifting back to the image of those sinfully freckled thighs on an unknown bed.

Curse my overly creative imagination for fucking me over.
Hauling myself into new clothes, my eyes drifted to the chair laying on my bedroom floor and I remembered what I'd been up to last night. Sure enough, a small touch on the keypad at the screen whirred to life with the image of an open file.

I took a quick picture on my phone and stuffed it into the back pocket of my jeans, tightening my belt and leaving my small room. Crossing the LOV's bar on my way out, I grunted in acknowledgement of a seated Toga and Kurogiri. "If I'm lucky I won't be back tonight." The meaning of my words wavered: getting killed by a hero or fucking one, but neither of those choices sounded horrible at the time.

A taxi immidiately pulled up beside my open hand on the busy streets in Japan and I smirked at the driver.
"Mokuzai apartments."

The ride there was short, yet I found myself buzzing the whole way there. I payed the taxi for the hugely overpriced trip and stumbled away from the car. He gave me an awkward sideglance as he drove away but I couldn't find any fucks to give.
Walking into the apartments screamed normality, which is not usual for a hero. The lack of expense and luxury almost lead me to believe the address was fake news. Feet shuffled to a stop on scratchy carpet as I reached number 17, suddenly losing all confidence I'd mustered up.

I was about to turn away when the image of Deku laying bare on white sheets snapped me to life.
Knocking on the door thrice, I nervously looked to my side, not sensing the door opening up before me. He wouldn't recognize me, right? There's tons of other villains in the LOV and I don't remember having ever seen him bef-

All thoughts washed from my head like a chick pulling on the drain stop of her bath.
Before me was the same man I'd seen from the cameras a few days ago: bushy green hair, sunkissed skin and freckles everywhere the eye could see. He was wearing the most delicious grey sweatpants that rode down a fraction, giving view to the very tips of a tanline riding under the waistline. My gaze drifted to his face and I was immediately drawn in by soft rose lips and a sharp jawline. What took me back the most was what was behind thick black eyelashes batting at me innocently, something that'd been covered from me on that dangerous day.

His electric green eyes.

They pierced me in ways I could never fathom to explain, reading at my very soul like it were a mere fairytale for children. I only zoned back in when I felt a strong calloused hand cup my forehead, realizing I'd been staring into those same emerald eyes now clouded in worry. The mere feeling of his hand touching me affected my body in ways I'd never expected.
"Hey! Are you okay? Do you need a glass of water?"
I don't remember responding much aside from a hushed mumble about him being gorgeous.
He must've heard me, however, as his cheeks turned a fiery red and he avoided my gaze urgently. Oh, how I'd strive to make him blush again.
Unfortunately, this turned him into a stuttering mess. "S-sorry! U-uhm! Did you need anything?"

I frowned slightly and pulled his hand from my forehead, temporarily forgetting it was there. My heart stopped in my chest once I realized I'd strut my way into hero territory without an alibi and I wanted to curse myself desperately. "What are you to Todoroki?"
When my mind finally caught up and spewed nonsense from my mouth, it was already too late to turn back. 

I embraced the confident approach and ran with it, straining to remember how they'd interacted back in the mission.
"Shoto-kun?" My lips pursed without my permission, never once stopping to think this delicious piece of cake before me was taken.
"W-we're coworkers! I met him a few years back in UA and we hit it off close to the second year. I'm relieved he chose the same agency as mine, but I hadn't seen him for a few months before last week. He got engaged to Momo and decided to blow it all off on a honeymoon." His smile was light and airy until he realized I was still standing there. "Are you a friend of his? He isn't here right now."

My own cheeks fired up and I looked away. "Fuck, Izuku- I-"
His lips parted slightly when he heard my voice and he tugged his bottom lip between his teeth, grinding down softly. He released the grip once he realized I'd stopped and the wet gloss left behind was more than I could take. I groaned softly and reached out towards him, grabbing his waist and capturing his lips in mine.

It was heated from the very beginning.
He snapped out of his haze and kissed back eagerly, wrapping his own arms up by my neck. His soft whimper allowed me to slide my tongue in his mouth and we fought for dominance the instance our breaths mingled. I closed the door behind us with my foot, blindly pushing him up against a clean white wall and pushing back to breathe. Deku seemed entranced with me before he snapped out softly, a look of horror and a permanent blush furious on his face. "I don't even know your name."
"Call me Katsuki." I all but growled as I met his lips once more.

The passion was all the same and I was left speechless once more. His lips tasted of honey and mint, a drunkenly sweet combination. Feeling his small waist rock beneath the thin shirt separating it from my hands almost made me want to take him right then and there.
He led us softly to a brighter room before I felt smooth wood up against my lower leg and fell on a soft bed conveniently placed behind me. The hero straddled me softly and moaned into my mouth, doing wondrous things to my tented pants. He took a breath of air and moved to readjust his position, to which I flipped us and pinned him beneath me. He strangled out a cry and raised his chest against mine, desperate to continue.

I smiled at the sight and bent down to meet him halfway, drowning in soft honey. My hips moved before I had a chance to catch up and I ground down on Deku's equally hard member, making us both groan in pleasure. The feeling of hard material between us as our erections grounded together filled my brain with an incredible haze.
I tugged off my belt and hooked my finger on the loop in Deku's pants, a silent question propped between us. "Is this okay?" He nodded frantically and sucked in a breath once his sweats were off.
The now thinner material posed just as much of a bother and I pressed against him roughly, stealing the breath from his lips. "Yeahh~ Kat- Katck- Kacchan~" He drawled out smoothly. The mere nickname made me impossibly harder and I could feel precum sticking myself to my underwear for the second time that day. I moved my hips in response with a steady rhythm, incoherent moans escaping the both of us. "Yeshh so good. Kacchan is so good. Right there!"

I stopped things harshly before we could fully reach that stage, a devilish smirk printed on my lips.
I couldn't let the fucker cum just yet~

A/N

I FUCKING HATE THIS. NO WAIT DO I? I THINK SO,, IJBHUV
To say this was v wild to write was kinda an understatement but I also didn't wanna take things too far before knowing if you guys were all okay with stuff like this. They aren't minors here or anything or else I wouldn't have done it.

Tell me if you guys want more content like this or not lmao ik I'm not the absolute best smut/lemon writer.

Anyways yeah I'm sorry :3
I CAN'T STOP REREADING IT AHAHHADHUSEBIUC NOOO 
ALSO, CONSIDER THIS A 1K SPECIAL >;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 2.8K 20
You can request any type of one shot whether it's fluff, angst, or smut. You can realest any ships and I can do the OCCASIONAL one shots with charact...
76.1K 1.6K 55
Izuku's mother dies when he was just 3 years old when his house cought fire in terrible accident and just to make things worse he was kidnapped by th...
186K 5.1K 58
There were complaints about a baby crying in Aizawas patrol route so, naturally he went to sort it out. what he did not know is that this mission wou...
121K 1.3K 73
{COMPLETED: 4/1/21} characters that I want in this (haven't decided yet) will basically sit and read different versions of bnha where Deku is still t...