ℓιℓу ρнσєвє ѕиαρє {ѕ. ѕєνєяυѕ}

Από shiggyyyy

"ᴘʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ sɴᴀᴘᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ?!" "ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs sɪɴɢʟᴇ?! ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴀ-" "ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀʟ... Περισσότερα

𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨!!
𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫!!
𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧!!
𝐩𝐞𝐭!!
𝐡𝐨𝐠𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞!!
𝐲𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥!!
𝐡𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐟𝐟!!
𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞!!
𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐬!!
𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲𝐛𝐮𝐠𝐬!!
𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦!!
𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤!!
𝐜𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭!!
𝐛𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐡!!
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐫!!
𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠!!
𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡!!
𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐬' 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐝!!
𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲!!
𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚!!
𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐠𝐬!!
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐲!!
𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲!!
𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐜'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰!!
𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥!!
𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧!!!!
𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭!!
𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞!!
𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐬!!
𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫!!
𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞!!
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!!
𝐝𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐲!!
𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧!!
𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐱!!
𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐚!!
𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡!!
𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞!!
𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧!!
𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞!!

𝐨𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫!!

33.8K 1.4K 1.7K
Από shiggyyyy

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

HARRY ENDED UP winning the triwizard tournament much to draco's dismay. though victor krum, fleur delacour, and cedric congratulated the boy with full support.

"aw man!! I can't believe I missed it", lily pouted as she ate her chicken with a fork since she was sitting at the slytherin table and draco had taught her proper table manners.

"well if you didn't fall asleep right after eating, maybe we would've made it", draco saltily replied.

"you could've woken me up!"

draco glared at the little girl as he knew he could've woken her up. he just didn't want to.

"anyways, where are you going over the summer?", lily asked, scooping up her mashed potatoes and eating a spoonful of it.

"home. where else?"

"oh".

lily had forgotten that the students didn't reside at hogwarts all year, which meant that she wouldn't be able to see them for months.

"why?", draco asked, glancing at the dejected girl.

"do you want to hangout over the summer?", lily asked, making pansy snort.

"why would I want to—"

"GEORGIE!!", lily suddenly yelled, rushing from the slytherin table towards george, who was right next to fred.

fred gasped. "I'm offended!! no hi fred for me?!"

"okay I guess...nice to see you too freddie", lily teased, making fred scoff.

"what can I say? I'm the more superior twin", george grinned as he picked the excited girl up.

draco looked in disbelief as the girl had literally abandoned him once again for the two weasley twins.

"how does it feel to be in second place?", blaise teased, making draco snarl.

"shut up!"

//❁//

draco had surprisingly found himself sitting on a green towel that was the only barrier between him and the warm sand.

"I'm so glad you showed up dray!!", lily cheered as she lumped onto the boy, making him scowl even more.

"I don't even know why I showed up", he muttered, running his hand through his free platinum blonde locks.

"because you LOVE ME!!", lily cheered, making the boy fake gag.

"as if".

"come on lily!! you need to apply sunscreen so you don't burn", hermione reprimanded as she already had a squirt of sunscreen in her hands.

"okayyy".

lily trudged towards hermione who had hurriedly rubbed the cream all over the little girl so that she wouldn't burn.

fred and george were responsible for grilling the food as they weren't allowed to use magic near muggles.

"HARRY, OVER HERE!!", lily aggressively waved, making him and cedric jog towards the group.

draco felt himself roll his eyes even more as the chosen one had arrived. he once again questioned how lily had managed to persuade him to join the group to the beach on a hot summer's day.

"luna, are you not hot wearing all that?", lily questioned.

luna smiled. "I'm quite alright actually", the girl responded as she adjusted the umbrella that she was holding along with her white scarf and yellow tracksuit that she had a bit of trouble zipping down.

"say, where's professor snape lily?", hermione asked as she tied the girl's hair up into a high ponytail.

"oh, every year papa buys a bouquet of lilies and takes them somewhere. he never tells me where he goes but he's usually gone for the whole day", lily explained, making hermione extremely suspicious.

"I see...anyways, did you get anything for harry's birthday? it took me hours just to think of what to present him with!", hermione stressed, making luna chuckle.

"mm...I had draco help me pick out something, but I'm not sure if harry will like it", lily admitted as she quickly took off her sundress, revealing her cute little ladybug swimsuit.

"malfoy?? he helped?!", hermione asked in disbelief.

"well...he paid. we went shopping at diagon alley a few days ago and I picked something out...so...technically he doesn't know he helped me get something for harry", lily grinned.

"you're one heck of a smart—"

before hermione could even finish her compliment, fred had sneakily snatched the little girl up and thrown her into the sea.

"FRED! WHAT IF SHE CAN'T SWIM?!", hermione shouted, making the male just chuckle.

"she's five. I'm sure she can swi—"

"H-HELP!! I-I CAN'T SWIM!!", lily coughed up, splashing the water around her with her flailing arms.

the group immediately turned towards the water with draco, cedric, and fred immediately acting upon it.

once fred reached lily, the girl started crackling up, making the boys around her extremely confused.

"that's for throwing me into the ocean", lily grinned, sticking her tongue out.

"I ought to have had you sink", draco scoffed, pissed that his shirt was now wet.

"well at least you're okay", cedric sighed in relief.

"LILY! WHERE'D YOU LEARN TO PRANK US LIKE THAT?!", hermione reprimanded, making harry and ron flinch.

"I-I learned from the best", lily answered, looking up at fred who just awkwardly laughed and backed up further into the ocean.

the rest of the day was spent swimming and splashing each other with the salty waves.

at one point, george had finished preparing the food, letting everyone feast on the roasted pork and cottage pie that luna had made.

watermelon was spread amongst the groups as lily happily chomped into her slice just like ron.

"merlin! I can see where she gets her eating habits from", draco sneered, making ron roll his eyes.

"well excuse me for not being all posh and eating watermelon with a fork and knife", ron sarcastically remarked.

"well at least I don't eat like I've never ate befo—"

"happy birthday harry!! we got you a new flannel!!", lily exclaimed as she handed the bag to harry, interrupting the two boy's banter.

"oh thank you!"

"flannel?! I thought you wanted that for yourself!!", draco said in disbelief.

"why would a five year-old wear a boys size medium?", ron snorted.

"I don't know! she wanted it so I got it for her!", draco reasoned, making lily giggle.

as harry opened the rest of his presents from his friends, lily caught the glare of a shining object.

quickly stumbling upwards, lily followed the glimmer and bent down, picking up a wondrous seashell.

"well aren't you a pretty one", lily cooed, as if the seashell could hear her.

if it could, the oyster shell would've definitely blushed.

//❁//

"PAPA!! LOOK WHAT I GOT YOU!!", lily cheered, running over to the stoic man that had prayed that it wasn't another jar of ladybugs.

"an oyster??"

"mhm! because the world is your oyster!", lily smiled.

"do you know what that metaphor means?", snape questioned as he hesitantly took the shell from the little girl.

"umm...like you're the pearl in this oyster world?"

"sure".

snape patted lily's head as she ran off to who knows where.

snape then cracked open the shell with a spell and indeed, inside the oyster was a puny little round pearl.

"if only the world was our oyster", snape mumbled to himself.

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

321K 12.9K 68
❝𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴. ❞ -𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘚𝘭𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯 ↳𝘪�...
24.7K 511 9
𝒜 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒷𝑜𝓇𝓃 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝐻𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒶 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝐵𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒻𝑜𝓇...
182K 5.5K 35
-𝖨𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗇 𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝑂𝑟 -𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗣𝗼�...
17.9K 409 38
❝𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋?❞ 𝖺𝗌𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗉𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋. ❝𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗎𝗌 𝗍𝗈, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍...