I'm back

By fuck_this13

Let's just put it this way. Stiles stilinski has been alive for a long time. He's probably one of the the far... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
part 6
Part 8
Part 9
part 10
Part 11

Part 7

6.2K 160 31
By fuck_this13

Stiles POV.
-present time-
    "ok soooo, well how do I put this. Umm ok, I'm not exactly one hundred percent human like most of you thought I was" I said. The pack looks confused so I continued. " well you see I'm actually a hybrid, Half-witch half-vampire" I mumble.

"Momma says what now" Liam said. (I watched a lot of Hannah Montana growing up sue me) Before I could answer the originals turn to me.

"What do you mean half-vampire I thought you were only a witch" Rebekah asks. "Your annoying shrimp dick shell of a man father turned me so I would kill you" " But I looked up to the gods and said No Mam, and ran so fast I put sonic the hedgehog to shame" I said.

"HE DID WHAT" Klaus yelled like the dramatic bitch he is. " calm down Klaus" I said while I rub his arm in a loving way. " but don't think I didn't get my revenge. Once I got a grip on my vamp powers and witch powers I hunt that asswipe down and cut off his dick and put it in a jar. Which I still have today. Then I for real said make his pockets hurt and stole all of his money and belongings" I said with a proud smirk.

Everyone else just sat there in shock until Damon spoke up "Uhm I would just like to say that you are my new favourite person" he said with the look of awe written all over his face.

    "anywhore after that I travelled, And I mean a lot, for the next couple of centuries. The-" I was cut off by my pups.

"A COUPLE CENTURIES" they all scream looking so shocked. "Yeah, I said I was a vampire what did you expect" I say. "Well how old are you" Isaac asked. "Around 300 I kind of lost track" I say.

"Okay back to what I was saying, then I stumbled onto this little town called beacon hills. And I thought why don't I stay here for a while. So I did a spell that allowed me to age all over again. And just my luck the sheriff and his wife were having trouble conceiving.

So I slide into their DM's and they agreed to raise me. So yeah I grew up again and made great friends, but through all of that I never stopped looking for you guys.

Finally, I got a location so I decided that it was time to move. But my pups and Derek didn't want to let me go alone so here we are" when I finish I am out of breath.

As soon as I stop the questions start to spill out their mouths. "Oh My Gosh, Shut The Fuck Up" I say. They quiet down.

    "I'll answer your questions tomorrow. Because as of right now I am horney and tired so I'm going to bed" I say and start to walk to the door. "Pups go back to the hotel and get some sleep." "and Klaus your coming with me" I say with a wink.

I hear gags but I ignore them and drag Klaus out the house. (Their not going to be the only ones gagging... jk... unless)

"so where are we going now" he asks. "Your place" I say. As soon as I say that I'm being lifted and vamp sped to a huge mansion.

I look in awe " how are there so many mansions in such a small town" I mumble.

I hear Klaus chuckle sending vibrations through my body. Once we get to his room I put up a silencing spell as he throws me on the bed. He attacks my neck making me moan. "I missed you" he whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...