The boy that friended Number...

By Miragemc

Your name...well you don't really remember.. but all you know is that you have two number cards. That's all y... More

Where am I? Who am I?
The new duelist in town.
Deck
Y/n becomes Yumas favorite and only brother.
The duel carnival begins. Y/n duels for Number 52.
Talking to Heartland and becoming a hunter.
Y/n's painful memory. Brother tag team
Droite's curiosity with Y/n. Co-workers day.
Y/n meets Haruto. Y/n vs V.
Yuma's drive. Y/n's anger at Five.
The rematch. The fury of a duelist.
Droite vs Tron. Questions get answered
Too many things to remember.
Conflicting personalities. Y/n vs Tron
The being behind the mask
Day Off and Memories.
The Sickness.
The Dark Energy
Choas is in the air.
Y/n's updated deck Barian arc

Y/n's high speed duel. Yuma Bring it to 'em!

1.8K 39 24
By Miragemc

Today was a school day, so naturally Yuma didn't want to get up. But the boy couldn't hold his excitement. Not only did he get his final heart piece from beating the youngest sibling of the arclight family but he made the decision to snap Tron out of it.

Three female students made their way down the steps of the school talking about the three qualifiers.

"So did you hear that our school has three qualifiers?" One asked as she smiled towards her friends.

"Well I knew Shark was gonna enter." Her blue haired friend smirked while the pink haired female of the group giggled.

"Of course you did. But I over heard in class today that Y/n made it to the finals as well." She sighed in affection just thinking of the T.A. " That new dueling method and his mysterious aura around him makes him even more amazing." Thinking of the T.A she smiled.

"But who was the third person? Wasn't it the one that has the catchphrase?"

"I'm gonna bring it to 'em!" Yuma announced as he jumped into the air smiling triumphantly. "Isn't that right, Big bro?" He smiled as Y/n chuckled behind him as he wore his one strap backpack along with his duel outfit.

"We'll both bring it to 'em" Smiling at Yuma he made his way down the steps as Yuma was asking people if they wanted his autograph before he was pulled away by the ear from Tori making Y/n laugh.

Slowly his laughter ended into a chuckle as he pulled his duel gazer out seeing a message from Gauche.

"So Heartland needs help with the festivities huh?" Looking towarss his brother Y/n sighed. "Work is never ending."

Walking towards Yuma Y/n placed his hand on the boys head.

"Yuma, Heartland is needing some help for the party tonight. I'm required to go down and help out. Tell Grandma and Kari that I'm not gonna be home till later tonight."

"I will. I'll see you at the party right?" He said looking up at the duelist.

"Depending on what Heartland wants me to do at night you might. But don't let that ruin your fun. Heartland City is really pretty so just enjoy your time there. I'll see you either tonight or tomorrow morning." Walking away he yawned before making his way towards the bus station.

"Number 77,84 and 23." He mumbled as he looked at the three cards. "Shadow linch wanted these three specifically for some reason. But it won't matter. My numbers won't be used during the finals unless it's mandatory." He said before putting away his numbers before looking at the three synchro monsters and one xyz monster. "I need more xyz monsters." He sighed before walking onto the bus and sitting down. "But which ones would work, level fours are my strongest ones along with eight and possibly five. Hmm."

After about a thirty minute bus ride Y/n made it to the bus stop that was a few blocks away from his work. Stretching he walked up the steps where Gauche was waiting for him.

"There he is. I was wondering when you would make it." He smiled causing Y/n to wave at him.

"It's good to see you Gauche. So what needs to be done?" He asked before following his co-woker to the break room so he could put his stuff down.

"Well, first heartland wants you to hunt a new number he found in the bad side of heartland city and he chose yours truly to join you." He smiled as he gave the boy a thumbs up.

"So Droite?" Blankly adding made Gauche fall to the ground causing Y/n to laugh. "Im kidding dude. I'm looking forwards to duel with heartlands only Nistro."

"Same here Dark Prince."

After putting his stuff down and fixing his deck a little Y/n walked with Guache towards the exit.

"I don't want to use the memory cards in this tournament. I'm gonna play fair." He smiled before exiting the building with Gauche as the two met Droite and Kite at the helipad.

"Oh what are you two doing here?" Y/ns duel partner asked making the two look towards them.

"We wanted to warn you two about the person you're gonna be dueling. They say he's a racer. So that means he duels in high speed chases." Kite warned making the two nod before Droite walked towards Y/n.

"What's up Droite?" He questioned before the female handed him his heartland license. "Huh?"

"You've been promoted. This card gives you full reign over the city to help you with dueling. Please use it correctly."

"You got it. Let's go Gauche." Y/n smiled before the two hopped into a helicopter with the pilot.

The three flew over heartland as they heard the police radio go off giving them an indication on the perp. Turning they're eyes red and orange both the duelist saw the male duel as his partner drove the car.

"Alright Tommy we got the cash and lost site of the cops." The duelist smiled as his black spikey hair complimented his muscled body.

"Yeah we did. Now lets get out of here."

"Not so fast." Y/n announced as they looked up. "In the name of heartland you two are endangering people. You will duel us if you want to get past."

"Sounds fine by me."

Y/n and Guache: 4000

Tommy and lie: 4000

"Seems like his driver is dueling as well. Allow me to make the first move Y/n."

"Sure thing."

Gauche's turn.

"I draw. I summon heroic challenger double Lance in attack mode. When its summoned it counts as two materials for an xyz summon. I overlay my two level four double Lance to xyz summon. Heroic champion Grandiva. I set a card and I end my turn."

Tommy's turn.

"I draw. I summon tin gold fish. Now when its summoned i can special summon a level four or lower monster. So i choose wind up shark. Now i overlay my level four monster to xyz summon number 85: Crazy Box

"Three thousand attack points huh." Gauche said making Y/n looked down at the xyz monster.

"But it's not able to attack. But I wonder."

"I set two cards face down and end my turn."

Y/ns turn.

"I draw. I summon bronzz mad king of the dark world in attack mode. Next I activate dark world lighting to destroy your left face down. Now I discard beiige vangaurd of the dark world to special summon it. I overlay my level four beigge and bronzz. I xyz summon Tornado Dragon!"

"I end my turn with a face down. Your turn."

Lie's turn.

"I draw. I activate ancient gear fortress. Next i summon ancient gear hound. My hounds effect activtes dealing six hundred points of damage to you."

Y/n and Gauche: 3400

"Now i activate its effect to fusion summon. I fuse my three ancient gear monsters with my hound. Appear to the field.

"Uh-oh." Looking at the fusion monster Y/n and Gauche both looked at each other.

"I activate crazy box's effect to roll a dice." A small dice appeared in his hand before he threw it with it showing six. But he stopped it as he activated Dice re-roll making it a one. "Take that!"

Y/n and Gauche: 1700.

Due to the hard blast coming from the boxs eye Y/n was blasted off.

"Y/n!" Gauche yelled as he jumped to grab his hand but missed by inches.

Y/n looked at the ground as it was appearing faster only for him to land on a car roof making him bounced off and land on the ground making him groan in pain.

"Y/n are you okay?!"

"I'm f-fine. Just follow them. I'll be there in a bit." He staggered to his feet as Tornado Dragon stayed with him. "How am I alive from that fall?" He hissed as he stood up fully before looking around. "Hello there." He smirked.

Gauches turn.

"I draw!" Looking at the field he saw the two monsters before nodding. "I have to get rid of the ancient gear monster." He thought to himself before summoning a monster. "I summon heroic challenger thousand blades. Now I discard another one to special summon heroic challenger extra sword. I overlay my two level four monsters to xyz summon Heroic Champion Excalibur!"

"Thanks to extra sword it gains an extra one thousand attack points. Now i activate Excaliburs effect to double it to six thousand. Go Excalibur destroy Chaos Ancient Gear Giant.

Tommy and lie:2500

"I end my turn with a face down." Placing the face down card he looked at his partners picture. "Where are you Y/n."

Tommys turn.

"I draw. I activate cup of ace and I call heads." Flipping the coin it landed on heads allowing him to draw two cards. "I summon wind up kitten. I activate its effect to send Excalibur to the extra deck. Now I activte crazy boxs effect." Rolling a dice it landed on two allowing him to draw. "I end my turn. Now where's your friend?" Tommy smirked as the three looked around until the sound of a motor slowly approached.

Gauche smirked seeing a speeding Black Chopper bike appear as it hit a ramp with the driver having a helmet on but his duel disk and jacket signaled who it was along with Tornado Dragon.

"No way." He smirked as the driver drew a card while being in the air.

"I draw!"

Y/ns turn.

Landing on the ground Y/n saw the car turn left making him skid to the left before ducking under a semitruck as his helmet nearly missed the underside of the trailer while fixing himself.

"I summon fabled raven. I discard an xyz material from Tornado Dragon to get your face down. Now i activate fabled ravens effect to discard goldd from my hand to special summon it to the field.

I tune my level three fabled raven and my level five goldd to synchro summon. Appear Red Dragon Archfiend!" Y/n announced as his dragon appeared.

"Battle. I attack crazy box with Red Dragon Archfiend."

"What?! Thats a suicide mission!"

"Thats what you think. I activate the trap assault mode activate. This card sends Red dragon archfiend to the graveyard to Special Summon assault mode Red dragon archfiend. Now go Red Dragon!" Y/n yelled as his dragon rushed Crazy box and destroyed it due to its effect along with the others.

"You just destroyed your entire field what can you do now?"

Tommy and lie 2000

"Simple. I activate Gauches call of the haunted to special summon Tornado Dragon! End this Tornado Dragon!" Y/n yelled as his monster rushed and ended the duel.

Tommy and lie 0000

Drifting to the side Y/n hopped off the bike as the monsters vanished with him pulling away number 85 from the duelist and disconnecting the bond between the two. Placing the card in his extra deck Y/n looked up as the helicopter landed with him running towards Y/n.

"When did you learn to drive a motorcycle?" He questioned making Y/n take off his helmet.

"Kari taught me somethings. Since we're done here they'll get prosecuted while we plan the party. I'll call the dealership i borrowed this from to come and pick it up." He said before jumping into the helicopter. "Let's go Nistro." Y/n smiled making the male smile back before jumping in. "Take us to heartland" Y/n smiled before he sat down and scratched his back.

"When we get there we'll get you some medical help." He smiled making Y/n smile back.

"Sure."

After about a few hours the party was ready. Y/n made his way to the break room before laying on the couch. "I think taking a small nap wouldn't hurt anyone."

Timeskip.

Slowly opening his eyes Y/n looked around seeing it was night time along with the party going on right as he woke. Stretching he cracked his back before realizing he forgot to see the medical staff until he noticed a note on his forehead.

"Hey kid. You fell asleep so I had the doctors come in and check on you. They said to take it easy but you should be able to duel in the finals. Anyways I'll see you at the party.

Gauche."

Y/n smiled before sirtting up and making his way towards the party. Entering the ballroom he noticed a giant cake along with multiple different duelist and famous families. Walking down the stairs he stopped and looked towards the entrance. Standing outside he inhaled the cold air while smiling.

"Ah you're awake." A voice called out making him turn to the owner seeing Gauche.

"Yeah. So what did I miss?"

"Not much. Just the norm with these rich people. But your summoning technique has them talking along with giving Heartland a reputation." He smirked making Y/ns face sour.

"Of course he's getting it." He said making Gauche look at him.

"Anyways we should go see why those two bouncers are running."

"Right."

Making their way Y/n noticed a small group of friends.

"Hey. I wouldn't do that if I were you." Gauche warned as the two ushers looked at him.

"Ah Gauche." One of them said

"I wouldn't wanna do that to the finalist and his friends. I know a certain duelist that wouldn't be happy." He smiled as Y/n walked out of the shadows.

"Now. May I ask why you're chasing my brother?" He said glaring at the two before they backed away and ran.

"Y/n!" Yuma cheered before hugging him.  "Come on lets go enjoy the party!" He said while dragging the duelist.

"Ah Yuma wait!" He exclaimed while his brother dragged him to the party with his friends following them. "Gauche I'll see you inside."

"Heh. Those two." He chuckled before walking inside.

Y/n, Yuma and friends all walked inside  with them seeing multiple strong and famous duelist. Just then Y/ns stomach growled making him embarrassed.

"I got you big bro." Yuma smiled as he took off to a food table before grabbing a sweet piece of cake for his brother. Running back he gave his brother the piece of cake with the two smiling before his brother took a bite out of it after thanking him.

Smiling Y/n looked at his brother before feeling a tap on his shoulder. Turning around he saw Driote look towards him.

"Hey Driote. How can i help you?"

"I need to talk to you. Can I barrow him Tsukumo?" She asked Yuma making him look at his brother before nodding.

"Sure. Y/n we'll be at the stairs if you want to find us." He smiled before feeling Y/n place his hat on his head.

"I'll come find you,after all, I need my hat back." Smiling at his younger brother he left with Droite.

The two walked towards the balcony as the cool nights air hit them.

"Man you can really feel the change in temperature when walking out here." The amnesiac duelist said before Driote looked at him.

"How's your back?" Getting to the point she looked at the duelist making him raise an eyebrow.

"Fine. Why?" Now was his turn to question her causing her to look at him.

"I heard from Gauche on what happened to you. So I wanted to see for myself if you're okay." 

"That's nice of you Driote. But I'm fine." He smiled making her look at him with a slight blush.

"Understood. If anything happens let me know. Okay? I don't want my peer to be nervous when asking me something."

"Yes Driote. I understand." He smiled making her smile back. "You know,You have a cute smile. You should smile more." He complimented making her blush some more. "Anyways have a nice night. I'm gonna head back to Yuma. Works been taking some of my brother time with him and I want to spend tonight with him."

"Of course. Enjoy your time here Y/n." She said before seeing him leave.

Walking off Y/n looked around on the second floor before seeing Yuma talking with his friends. Just as he was about to go talk to him a familair duelist stood next to him.

"It's good to see you Y/n Tsukumo." Rhe duelist greeted making him turn around seeing V.

"I wish it was good to see you. I haven't forgiven you for what you did to Kite's brother. " he glared making the male nod.

"As you should. I must congratulate you on getting to the finals. Being the boy who's original card was Number 5 has surprised me with your dueling skills."

This statement made Y/n look at V with a shocked expression.

"You know about Number 5?" He questioned as the male nod at him.

"Tell you what, if you beat me in the finals, I'll tell you what you want to know." V said before leaving making Y/n glare at him.

"V." He muttered in anger as the boy now had a real goal to defeat V.

With the night coming to an end the Tsukumo Brothers looked towards Heartland as a spot light appeared on him with the lights being off as he was about to thank everyone for coming but a child wearing a grey mask with a red lens on the left eye appeared, he wore a blue British like child outfit along with having his blonde hair in a braid. Smiling and threating Heartland he turned around to Y/n and Yuma.

"Hey Tsukumo brothers."

"He knows us?" Yuma asked making Y/n shrug his shoulders.

"Lets see each other in the finals." He smiled before suddenly vanished once the lights came back on.

"Hm." Was all Y/n could say before Heartland called him up.

"Ladies and Gentleman. I wish to introduce you all to Y/n Tsukumo. The Synchro user and one of MY employees." He emphasized on the my making Y/n groan.

"I'm not your property." He thought to himself before bowing to the people. Gauche and Driote could see the discomfort on their co-workers face same with Yuma.

"Anyways if he makes it to the finals he'll be representing Heartland City." He smiled making the male groan.

"Uhm excuse me. He has a look of discomfort can he come down and get the spotlight off of him." A voice said making Y/n look down seeing Alice.

"Alice?"

"Oh! Of course. I wouldn't want him to feel uncomfortable." Heartland smiled making Y/n quickly step down as he sat in a chair next to Alice.

"Thanks." He said making her smile at him as she wore a white dress.

"No problem." She said before seeing Yuma walk up to the two and sat next to his brother.

"Yuma. We should head home since tomorrow is the day."

"Yeah. He yawned before laying his head on his brothers shoulder.

Giving his brother a piggyback ride Y/n said goodbye to everyone as Alice was about to tell him something he was already out of the building.

"Good luck in the finals Y/n." She sighed before seeing the Tsukumo brothers leave down the road.

-The next day-

"Yuma do you have everything?" Y/n yelled from his room as he was packing his deck along with his heart piece. Looking at his deck he smiled seeing he now had cards to make it easier to get Red Dragon Archfiend assualt mode out. "Just wait V. I'm coming for you." He mumbled as Yuma ran down with the brothers making their way to the stadium.

After hearing that the way to get to the finals is to duel on a Rollercoaster Yuma got excited same with his brother.

"Now on this coasters track is magic and trap cards. Its up to you to avoid them. Some will help others will not. Now duelist get ready!" Heartland smiled as everyone jumped in a cart.

The Tsukumo brothers jumped in two that are next to each other. Yuma's cart was red while Y/n's was black.

"These carts will be able to connect to your duel disk. Now place your heart piece inside the cart and lets get this duel under way." Heartland smiled as everyone did.

"Yuma."

Turning his head to Y/n the young duelist smiled.

"Make it to the finals little bro." He smiled before taking off with everyone. Well except for Yuma. "Yuma didn't you bring your heart piece?!" He yelled behind himself before going under and loop and straight ahead. "Woah!" He exclaimed before hugging the seat making him sigh in relief. "I can't worry about that now. Yuma, you better join us and bring it to em!" He thought before going forwards with his tattoo glowing pink before fading.

"Hey Y/n!" He heard a voice rang showing Gauche. "Don't you dare lose!" He demanded on the lane across from him.

"You got it!" He smiled before accelerating with the lever in front of him.

After finally getting his heart piece and a hitchhiker that is Tori. Yuma smiled as the three of them, counting Astral, made their way ahead.

"Yuma look ahead." Astral said making the boy look ahead seeing his brother standing on the coaster as he had a opponent with his monster on the field.

"It's Y/n."

"I activate the quick play spell Gateway to the Dark World. This card allows me to resurrect a Dark world monster. Appear Silva!" Y/n exclaimed as his general appeared next to him. "Next i summon Dark Resonater. I tune my level three Resonater with my level five Silva!" Y/n exclaimed as his Tattoo glowed a disturbing black color. "I Synchro Summon. VOID OGRE DRAGON!" Summoning his dragon Y/n looked at his opponents monster which was Guardian Angel Joan. "I attack with Void Ogre Dragon! Ogre Breath!" He exclaimed as Guardian angel Joan was destroyed causing Y/ns opponent to lose with him being ejected and his cart being moved out of the way.

"Tch. He did too much damage to me. I need to heal." He scolded himself as his life point meter appeared showing number 2800. "If i can find a heal master spell I'll be fine."

"Woah. Y/n would've lost if he didn't get dark Resonator."

"Let's get moving Yuma." Astral said making Yuma smile.

"Right. We're gonna bring it to em."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 192 8
18+ In a world where females are not commonly born you are kidnapped and taken to the kingdom of Valgore to be sold off to whoever can afford you. ...
66.7K 528 17
You are a duelist from Heartland city (Xyz Dimension).You are friend with Shay Obsidian,his sister Lulu and Yuto.One day Academia attacked your home...
43.3K 945 35
You are the adopted brother of Yuma and Kari Tsukumo. And after two years of searching for your parents you return to Heartland City, to find Yuma an...
5.1K 121 4
"The stars twinkled in his eyes, and the Sun itself warmed his smile. I knew I might burn... but I just had to just inch a little closer." - The Drea...