Pjo / Bnha Crossover

By DnDArchitect

Follow Percy Jackson, Will Solace, and Nico Di Angelo as they try to find their way back home after being mys... More

The Portal
Questions
Dreams and Costumes
Breakfast
Introductions
Exam Day
Letters and New Acquaintances
The Quirk Test
Mock Battles Part 1
Mock Battles Part 2
Villain Encounter
USJ Part 1
USJ Part 2
Omens
Sports Festival Part 1
A/N
A/N
Sports Festival Part 3
Sports Festival Part 4
A Warning
Hero Names and Internships?
A/N - IMPORTANT!
Minor Revelations And Departure
A Second Chance
Mayhem
A/N

Sports Festival Part 2

6K 180 218
By DnDArchitect

(From this chapter on, I'll be doing P.O.V. changes in the story and won't be doing the paragraph intents anymore.

Also, if dialogue is written like this: "blah blah blah", then it's them speaking in Ancient Greek)

Will's P.O.V.

After pulling my blushing boyfriend to his feet, I look up at the big billboard screen hanging over the field which was currently showing the forty-two students moving on to the next event as well as what Miss. Midnight was saying are our placement points. I scan the board, starting at the bottom and working my way to the top.

42nd - Yuga Aoyama, 5 points

41st - Mei Hatsume, 10 points

40th - Setsuna Tokage, 15 points

39th - Toro Hagakure, 20 points

38th - Pony Tsunotori, 25 points

37th - Neito Monoma, 30 points

36th - Togaru Kamakiri, 35 points

35th - Kinoko Komori, 40 points

34th - Nirengenki Shoda, 45 points

33rd - Hiryu Rin, 50 points

32nd - Shihai Kuroiro, 55 points

31st - Jurota Shishida, 60 points

30th - Itsuka Kendo, 65 points

29th - Hitoshi Shinso, 70 points

28th - Reiko Yanagi, 75 points

27th - Denki Kaminari, 80 points

26th - Kosei Tsuburaba, 85 points

25th - Sen Kaibara, 90 points

24th - Kyoko Jiro, 95 points

23rd - Koji Koda, 100 points

22nd - Mina Ashido, 105 points

21st - Minoru Mineta, 110 points

20th - Momo Yaoyorozu, 115 points

19th - Ochaco Uraraka, 120 points

18th - Rikido Sato, 125 points

17th - Mezo Shoji, 130 points

16th - Tsuyu Asui, 135 points

15th - Yosetsu Awase, 140 points

14th - Mashirao Ojiro, 145 points

13th - Testutestu Tetsutestu, 150 points

12th - Eijiro Kirishima, 155 points

11th - Hanta Sero, 160 points

10th - Fumikage Tokoyami, 165 points

9th - Tenya Iida, 170 points

8th - Juzo Honenuki, 175 points

7th - Ibara Shiozaki, 180 points

6th - Katsuki Bakugo, 185 points

5th - Shoto Todoroki, 190 points

4th - Izuku Midoriya, 195 points

3rd - Nico di Angelo, 200 points

2nd - Will Solace, 205 points

1st - Percy Jackson, 10,000,000 points

(Good gods that was tedious.  -_-)

"Hey Percy look, You've got 10 million points." I tap him on the shoulder and point up at the billboard. His sea green eyes follow to where I'm pointing. Once he catches sight of his name and the point sum next to it, he sighs and shakes his head.

"I've got a feeling that that's only going to cause me trouble.." 

I chuckle. We look up as Miss. Midnight starts explaining the next event. A cavalry battle. We were to form teams of 2-4 people with one person as the 'rider' and everyone else as the 'horses'. Each person would be given a headband with their point value written on it. The goal was to claim as many of the opposing teams' headbands before the end of the thirty minute time-limit, and the 'rider' wasn't allowed to touch the ground the entire time.

"Alright everyone, you have fifteen minutes to form your teams," Midnight says at the end of the explanation. Everyone immediately started running about, looking for teammates. Percy turns to the two of us and shrugs.

"You guys wanna be a team? I mean, we know each other and our individual fighting styles better than we know anyone else's here." He gestures to the mayhem in front of us.

"Sure, but who's gonna be the rider? 

"I'll be the rider. I'm the smallest and most lightweight," Nico quips. "I'll sit on your shoulders and hook my legs around Percy's torso in front of me."

I nod. "Sure why not. You okay with that Percy?" I ask the black haired son of Poseidon who was watching Izuku gather his teammates. He looks back towards us at the sound of his name.

"Hm? Oh yeah. Sounds like a plan." He breaks out into his signature lopsided grin.

"Let's show them how demigods play."

We iron out the rest of the details of our plan and get situated in formation just as time runs out. 

"AND THE TEAMS ARE...!!!

NICO DI ANGELO, PERCY JACKSON, AND WILL SOLACE  WITH 10,000,405 POINTS! 

IZUKU MIDORIYA, OCHACO URARAKA, MEI HATSUME, AND FUMIKAGE TOKOYAMI WITH 409 POINTS!

SHOTO TODOROKI, TENYA IIDA, MOMO YAOYOROZU, AND DENKI KAMINARI WITH 555 POINTS!

 KATSUKI BAKUGO, MINA ASHIDO, EIJIRO KIRISHIMA, AND HANTA SERO WITH 605 POINTS!

TETSUTETSU TETSUTETSU, JUZO HONENUKI, YOSETSU AWASE, AND IBARA SHIOZAKI WITH 645 POINTS!

MINORU MINETA, MEZO SHOJI, AND TSUYU ASUI WITH 375 POINTS!

TORO HAGAKURE, KYOKO JIRO, RIKIDO SATO, AND KOJI KODA WITH 340 POINTS!

HITOSHI SHINSO, YUGA AOYAMA, MASHIRAO OJIRO, AND NIRENGENKI SHODA WITH 265 POINTS!

NEITO MONOMA, KOSEI TSUBURABA, SEN KAIBARA, AND SHIHAI KUROIRO WITH 260 POINTS!

ITSUKA KENDO, REIKO YANAGI, SETSUNA TOKAGE, AND KINOKO KOMORI WITH 195 POINTS!

HIRYU RIN AND JUROTA SHISHIDA WITH 110 POINTS!

AAND PONY TSUNOTORI AND TOGARU KAMAKIRI WITH 60 POINTS!"

The stadium horns blare, signaling the start of the cavalry battle. Just as we'd expected,  everyone started rushing at us. Nico calls up 20 skeletons and has them trip up the other teams while we dash between them, collecting four headbands from three different teams. By this time, most of the other teams have broken free of the skeletons' grasp and are charging at us and each other. Needless to say, chaos ensues. We evade the teams trying to get Percy's ten million points and snag another five headbands. We move like a well-oiled machine through the mayhem. As we make our way around the field, I'm dimly aware of Present Mic and Mr. Aizawa commenting on the battle below them.

"WOW! LOOK AT TEAM DI ANGELO GO! THEY'RE SNATCHING UP THOSE HEADBANDS LEFT AND RIGHT AND STILL HAVEN'T LOST ANY OF THEIR OWN!"

"They understand each others strengths and weaknesses and are using them to their advantage," Aizawa's bored voice echoes over the stadium. 

"THEY MUST KNOW EACH OTHER VERY WELL TO BE ABLE TO PULL OFF SUCH FLUIDITY. OH LOOK! THINGS ARE GETTING INTERESTING BETWEEN TEAM MIDORIYA AND TEAM TODOROKI!"

  I glance over and see Tenya's leg motors heating up before the whole team was pulled forward at at least eighty miles per hour past Izuku's team. In the split second where the two teams were next to each other, Shoto snatches Izuku's main headband. Not bad Shoto. However, the burst of speed must of overheated Tenya's engines because the team stopped a few feet behind Izuku's team. I don't get to see what happens next as Nico calls for me to duck down, drawing my attention to one of the headband-less teams trying to get lucky by snagging one of ours. I plant my feet while Nico leans back, lifting Percy as he kicks out at the brow-haired boy in the front, striking him square in the stomach and causing the small team to topple to the ground. Percy drops back down to the ground and we continue our path around the field. After snagging one more headband, the horns blare, signaling the end of the cavalry battle. Each team hands in thier headbands for counting. After about five minutes, the results show up on the billboard and Present Mic reads out the top four teams.

"IN 4TH PLACE WITH 795 POINTS, TEAM SHINSO!

IN 3RD PLACE WITH 925 POINTS, TEAM BAKUGO!

IN 2ND PLACE WITH 1,075 POINTS, TEAM TODOROKI!

AND IN FIRST PLACE WITH 10,000,830 POINTS, TEAM DI ANGELOOO!!!"

Cheers erupt throughout the stadium. Miss. Midnight and another pro hero lead us inside for some rest before the next event. 

"Yawn, I think I'm ready for a nap," Nico flops down onto a bench pushed up against the wall. I sit down next to him and he sets his head down on my lap, falling asleep within seconds. Cute. Percy sits down on my other side as the other students file in, collapsing into chairs and on the other benches. Izuku, Shoto, and Tokoyami pull their chairs over in front us and sit down.

"You three did very well. It was an honor to be your opponent," Tokoyami dips his head in respect. I smile. 

"Your team did really well too. It's a shame you and Izuku's team didn't make it to the next event," Percy says, panting slightly.

"I-i-it's okay Percy. You guys were amazing! Where did you learn to fight like that? You barely used your quirks from what I could see, mostly just using those bronze weapons of yours."

"Power isn't everything. You have to be able to defend yourself when using your quirk isn't possible," Percy's voice takes on a sober tone. Silence settles over our small group, only broken by the occasional gentle snore from Nico.

"That's understandable, but I'd still like to know where you three learned to fight like that," Shoto says, breaking the silence. Percy furrows his brow, unsure how to explain. 

"We all go to a summer camp that offers classes in swordplay and archery among the other normal classes," I cut in, saving Percy from having to explain. Shoto, Izuku, and Tokoyami nod, accepting my answer. If we're stuck here much longer, we may need to tell our new friends the truth...

Oh my freaking gods, that took forever. I had to write out a full simulation for who got who's points during the cavalry battle to figure out what the ending scores would be and let me tell you, it was a whole lotta math and mega complicated. Let's just say I'm ready to be done with math for a while. Anyways, hope you enjoyed part 2 of the Sports Festival Arc!

Peace out - DnDArchitect

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 659 25
It's been 5 years since Bakugou talked to Kirishima. After the incident that left him depressed, partially deaf, and quirkless, he's finally recreat...
105K 3.6K 36
"The bravest hero of them all... you are a true warrior Miss Ackerman!" When Y/n Ackerman is pushed off the edge of wall Maria she thinks this might...
1M 40K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
2.1M 59.6K 103
A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Female! reader [male and female love interest...