π’π’π§π§πžπ«π¬| πŸπŸ–+

Oleh depresseddbitch

"π‹π¨π―πž, 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐬𝐒𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬" "The bartender and the Mafia Underboss" How long can it take be... Lebih Banyak

intro
aesthetics
author note
chapter 1
capitulo 2
Chapitre 3
Π“Π»Π°Π²Π° 4
Capitolo 5
BΓΆlΓΌm 6
ΞšΞ΅Ο†Ξ¬Ξ»Ξ±ΞΉΞΏ 7
RozdziaΕ‚ 8
Caibidil 9
Τ³Υ¬ΥΈΦ‚Υ­ 10
Caput 11
CapΓ­tulo 12
Π‘ΠΎΠ±ΠΈ 13
Kabanata 14
ChΖ°Ζ‘ng 15
Kapitola 16
Kapitola 16.5
Mataupu 17
Poglavlje 18
ΰ€…ΰ€§ΰ₯ΰ€―ΰ€Ύΰ€― 19
ΠšΡ–Ρ€Π°ΡžΠ½Ρ–ΠΊ 20
Cutubka 21
Isahluko 22
Abala 23
αƒ—αƒαƒ•αƒ˜ 24
Chaputala 25
Mokuna 26
അധࡍയായം 27
Babi na 28
Bab 29
ਅਧਿਆਇ 30
Khaolo ea 31
ΰͺ•ΰ«‡ΰͺͺΰͺΏΰͺŸΰ«ΰͺ―ુΰͺ²ΰ«‹ 32
Caibideil 33
Darasi na 34
FΙ™sil 35
ΰ¬…ΰ¬§ΰ­ΰ­Ÿΰ¬Ύΰ­Ÿ 36
αž‡αŸ†αž–αžΌαž€ 37
అధ్యాయం 38
Haadstik 39
Luku 40
Chitsauko 41
αˆα‹•αˆ«α 42
Kafli 43
Isi nke 44
Alternative Ending
a sequel

ΞšΞ΅Ο†Ξ¬Ξ»Ξ±ΞΉΞΏ 7.5

83.9K 2.1K 4.3K
Oleh depresseddbitch

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

You know that moment that you don't know what to do, you're just standing there watching how everything unfolds. You don't know whether to speak, move, or breathe. Well, I feel that way right now. When we got to his super-expensive apartment a lady was standing in the middle of it, to whom Lorenzo claimed is his mother. First, does he live with her? Second, why does she look so mad?

"Chi è questa ragazza? Questa è la tua ragazza? Non porti mai nessuno qui" the woman said. I took my time to look closely, she had hair the same color as Lorenzo, she was tall and elegant, she doesn't seem to be more than forty. Lorenzo seemed nervous when answering her in the language that she spoke "Non è la mia ragazza o altro. Che ci fai qui comunque?"
(Translation: Who is this girl? Is this your girlfriend? You never bring anyone here.
She's not my girlfriend or anything. What are you doing here anyway?)

The woman separated her sight from Lorenzo to look at me and smiled "Hi sweetheart, sorry for that" she said in the most polite tone ever. Her just telling me those few words made me happy. I never actually experienced anything caring or nice with my mother nor with my dad since I don't know anything about him "Ohh emm..no, it's ok." I stuttered, I gave the impression that I couldn't speak correctly. "Are you nervous?" she asked, eyeing me carefully.

"Yes"

She suddenly gasped and looked at Lorenzo then back at me "You guys are dating, that's why you're nervous. Why would you hide this from me? I knew it, he never brings anyone home"

He started shooking his head before denying it completely "Mom we are not dating. Plus this is my home, what are you doing here?"

I just stood there, looking around without saying a word. Do I deny too? Do I let him do all the talking?

She answered back some works that I couldn't hear because I was too focused on watching the beautiful view this penthouse had. You could see the whole city, it was already night so everything was light up. The tall buildings were shining like stars, some helicopters were going around, probably tourists. Just to imagine that every single person behind those windows had a different story, is amazing.

A pitcher and smaller voice took me out of my thoughts "Enzo, you're here" a little girl came out of one of the room screaming on her way to Lorenzo's arm. He waited patiently for her with his arms open. As soon as she collided in his embrace he picked her up and showered her in kisses. I looked back trying to see if the elevator was still open so I could get out of this situation. This was all a big mistake.

I feel out of place. Whenever someone is being affectionate I feel weird.

"Damn it" I sighed disappointedly when I turned around and the elevator doors were closed. I know it's my fault because I was the one who insisted to help him clean up his wound but I never intended to meet his whole ass family. I heard the little girl ask "Who is the girl with the drawings?"

That little bitch. Drawings?

I turned around to see them all looking at me "I'm Maya and you are?" I replied with a big fake smile. She didn't reply right away instead she looked at Lorenzo and said "Put me down"

This kid is dramatic.

She went to speak to who I was supposed to be her mother too.  She whispered something in her ear. Lorenzo looked like he was about to burst so he spoke before the girl even had time to finish whatever she was saying "Ok that's it. Mom, she is here because" his brain stop functioning, so I help him out "He needed it my help with...the club"

"Yes, no, yes. You still haven't told me what you are doing here and with Lucia?"

"We are here because your father is out and we had nothing to do, so I thought we could spend the night with you" The gorgeous woman replied. She turned in my direction and said with her smile on "I'm Eloisa, your boyfriend's mother"

Just tell her, it's not hard. Just tell her it's not what she thinks "Nice to meet you, Eloisa"

Fuckkkkk, why does she smile so warmly? I looked at Lorenzo's eyes, and if looks could kill, well.. I'll be gone.

"Here's what we are gonna do. Me and Lucia will sleep in the guest room. You and Maya can sleep in your room. That's it" Eloisa commanded making Lorenzo squeeze his jaw fast in ager. He quickly answered "You can't just order around like that, this is my place"

"Well, I just did. Now get going, she looks tired"

This woman is the definition of stubborn, he mentioned several times that we are nothing. I'm awkwardly standing there like a lollipop on sale. "Thanks honestly, but I have to go"

"No young lady, you're sleeping here and we can talk tomorrow in the morning," Eloisa said before taking Lucia, I think is her name, and left the room.

Lorenzo watched as they left to snap back at me "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"This is what we are not gonna do. You didn't deny it exactly and I have no moral obligation to specify nothing to your mother"

I looked closely as he started caressing his arm, his face expression was in discomfort. He growled quietly "I came here for a reason. I said I would help you clean your wound so show me where's the first aid kit"

He rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue "Let's go, is in my room"

"Are you trying to get in my pants already?"

He chuckled.

"Are you pregnant?" I asked, bringing a confused look to his face "What?"

"You have serious mood swings" I replied, following his steps to the stairs.

He chuckled before turning around. I followed his pace carefully. I took a look around, everything seemed so organized like he had his life altogether. I brought my eyes to his back, wide and tall, then my gaze followed to his lower back. Is it bad that I want to squeeze it?

We got to the second floor. It has four doors, some noises were coming from the third door on the left. I'll help him clean his wound, then I'll leave. I only offered my help to get off work early. The door opened, it's like I channeled it "Mommy said that tomorrow we will have breakfast together" the little girl said before walking up to Lorenzo and hugged his waist.

Breakfast? Together? I'll be gone before they even go to sleep.

"I'm Lucia, Enzo's little sister and my birthday is in 2 weeks. I accept all presents," she said looking up to me. Pretty name but no one asked. I have a love-hate relationship with kids, I don't dislike them but it's nice when you can give them back to their parents. She looks nice so why not be nice too?

"Nice to meet you, Lucia. That's a pretty name for a pretty girl" I said smiling back and bending over a bit. "You're pretty, too" Lucia quoted, smiling and showing off all her teeth, she had the right front one missing. "Can I hug you goodnight?" she asked with a softer voice.

No.

"Of course"

I crouched down to be more on his level. Lucia wrapped her little arms around my neck and buried half of her face on my hair. She smelt like strawberries with a hint of vanilla. I hugged her back with delicacy. She squeezed me before whispering in my ears "Are you really dating my brother?" I chuckled softly and then answered her question "I'm not"

"You can if you want too,"

I just had to laugh. She's selling her brother to the highest bettor. "I'm fine, thanks" I replied to her little self. She pulled away from my arms with an angry face. Before entering the room she turned to stare into my eyes "it's not fair" Lucia exclaimed and ran off.

"What did she say?" Lorenzo wandered.

"None of your business"

"Let's get you cleaned up so I can leave you to deal with your family" I added.

He nodded before walking up to the biggest door. We entered an ensuite room. There was a big cal king bed with black sheets. The room in general is black with some gray decorations. It was very appointed. I opened my eyes in surprise. The more I see this place the more and more questions I have. How can a club give you so much money? I see Lorenzo taking his leather jacket off from the corner of my eyes, "Are you going to keep looking, or you actually going to do what you came for?"

"Can I ask something?"

He nodded and I asked without actually thinking "Your whole home is big, it's to make up for the size of something else?"

He grinned "On the contrary" Lorenzo said before winking.

I did a disgusted face but my thoughts ran wild.

"What was the reason?"

"You asked"

I sighed and rolled my eyes. I don't want to raise his ego anymore "Take your shirt off" I commanded. I saw that grin come on his face again "Wow, are we eager?" he replied with a question. I just rolled my eyes. He started unbuttoning his shirt slowly, not breaking eye contact. His smirk became discomfort as he pulled the shirt down his muscled arm. I bite down on my lower lip, my eyes traveling shamelessly to all of him.

"You can at least try to hide the fact that you're checking me out" his voice took me by surprise.

"I was not checking you out."

"You came to help and yet, you are just eye-fucking me," he said walking up to another door.

"I'm not" I called out.

He didn't say anything else so I just took that as a hint and followed him. What the actual fuck. You can eat on this floor. Lorenzo was standing in front of the mirror with a wet towel, carefully cleaning the wound.  He looked focused, so I took my time to take another look at him. He had a piece of hair resting on his forehead, his shoulders were relaxed. This man was standing there, unbothered just cleaning a bullet wound, and still, it's the most beautiful men I've ever seen.

"Can't get enough of me?"

I rolled my eyes again and ignored the question "If you could do that yourself, why did you accepted my help?"

He turned his whole body to face me "I don't mind having a pretty face around" he said, smirking at me.

I tried to not roll my eyes at him again but he made it impossible. "You love rolling your eyes"

I grinned, mimicking him "Only for a pretty face like you"

I extend my hand for him to pass me the towel "Can you sit on the sink?" I asked, more like order. He looked confused for a brief moment before doing as I said. He sat down and still was significantly taller than me. He spread his legs a little so I could get closer.

I began to press the towel gently to his shoulder  "It doesn't seem like the bullet actually hit you" I said as I tried to look at him but it took me by surprise how close his face was to mine. His eyes were no longer that light shade of hazel, they were darker, and staring at my lips, I licked them as soon as my sight fell into his.

He moved his wounded arm and started cupping my right cheekbone and brings up his other arm and puts a strand of hair behind my ear. He grinned as he saw my body react to his touch "You seem rarely quiet, cat got your tongue?" he said, I can feel the sarcasm of this motherfucker radiating through his tone. Two can play this game. I took a step forward closing the space between us. I brought my face a little closer before putting a hand behind his neck and pulling him closer. I looked up to his eyes and so did he. I raised my brows suggestively. I smirked when I saw him inhaling sharply "What's wrong, Mr. De Luca?" I teased.

I'm not a shy bitch so I'll go for it. I know what I want, and right now I want him.

I pressed my lips against his in shift move. He quickly responded and opened his mouth against mine. His lips were soft yet rough at the same time. I opened my mouth wider when I felt his tongue asking for permission. The hand that was on my hair before was now exploring my body like a map he'll want to remember, while the other was cupping my face gently. He swiped his tongue over my bottom lip.

For one quick moment, I was in control of the kiss. Lorenzo stood up breaking the kiss, I whimpered as I felt his warm disappearing. He fast put both hands in my ass and picked me up. I locked my legs around his waist and rested my arms on his shoulders, before pressing my lips against his, again. We both moved in sync with the kiss. The way he was touching me was sending goosebumps all over my body. He flipped us over and sat me on the sink. Lorenzo put a hand around my throat, pressing hard but not enough to hurt me. My hands no longer reached up to his shoulders so I had to improvise. I began tracing my hand over his naked chest. Dios Santo, se me olvido como hablar ingles.

He started placing wet kisses on my jawline then on my neck. me da tickles so I grabbed a fist of her hair and yanked her head to the side and started kissing and sucking on her neck. My hands were all over him. Touching his abdomen, back and ass, I couldn't help it.

I was trying to fight off his belt when I felt my phone start ringing. "Damn it" I sight disappointed against his mouth at the sound of the annoying sound.

Lorenzo pulled away trying to regain his breath "Answer, it sounds important"

Still seated on the sank I opened my bag to see that the person already stopped calling.

My breath got caught in my throat when I saw that message.

cutie👑❤️: your mother was here. Come fast.

Way to ruin my night.

That little line has just demolished everything inside me. The more I look at it, the more angry and sad it gives me. I've never had a good relationship with my mother except when she suddenly appears.

What does she want? Why is she back? Is she seeking help? Those were the questions that crossed my mind at the time. It's been 2 and a half years since I last saw her.

"Are you alright?"

I shook my head before turning around "Everything's ok but I need to leave now" I said before putting my phone into my purse, Lorenzo looked confused, it didn't take him long to say something "Do you need a ride?"

"I.. no, it's fine. You need to rest so it can heal properly. Wash it, add some antibiotic ointment and cover it" I said without taking a breath.

"Maya, you don't seem ok. Are you sure you don't need anything?"

"No, I'm fine"

"Good night, Lorenzo," I added.

"Good night, Maya"

I had to walk a bit because it seems that in that area nobody needs a stupid taxi. I was in a hurry but not at the same time. It's not like I want to see her.

I just know that I'm gonna take a big fat nap.

Zara is supposed to visit her parents tomorrow, she'll be gone for at least a week so I'll talk to her when he comes back. I'm kinda in a good mood and I'm not going to let my "mother" ruin that, too

~~~
hey again...
I uploaded it again because i made some changes.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter😌
VOTE AND COMMENT😏
see ya
🧍🏻‍♀️🚗💨

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Wounded Oleh EmilyGSMH

Fiksi Penggemar

147K 2.6K 40
Maya and Y/N meet at a bar. What will happen when Y/N finds out that Maya is her new boss? Maya is intersex in this story. TW: Violence, Rape, blood...
23K 376 34
𝖩𝖺𝗒𝗇𝖾 π–¬π–Ίπ—‹π—π—π–Ύπ—‹π—Œ π—π–Ίπ—Œ 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 π—‹π–Ύπ—…π–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œπ—π—‚π—‰ π—‚π—Œπ—Œπ—Žπ–Ύπ—Œ 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝖾𝗋 π—π—Žπ—Œπ–»π–Ίπ—‡π–½, π– π—‹π—…π—ˆ π–³π–Ίπ–½π–Ύπ—ˆ...
511K 10.3K 44
"Damn,baby...s-so tight." Lazar husked in my ear. "F-faster!" I moaend,and so he did. He began to thrust faster and faster. The bed hitting the wall...
77.5K 3.1K 27
Felix's past still haunts him. After the events that happened almost 10 years ago, He finally decided to talk it through with someone. Someone that c...