Love You Lots! Vento Aureo x...

By Bhacked_Potato

Y/N L/N, a bright, energetic, and charismatic 17 year old who's adored by her peers as a beacon of happiness... More

1- The Part Where Everything Goes Downhill...
2- Where Things are Explained (Partially)
3-The One Where Stuff Goes Down
4- The One Where Stuff Goes Down Part 2: The Electric Boogaloo
6-Another Girl?
7- A Second Phone Call and a Nice Chat
8- Pompeii
9-Well... Shit.
10-A Heartfelt Talk With Goth Dad
11- T I T S
12- Say No to Old Age
13-Two Karens Fight On a Train
14- Birthday Froog
15-Haha Stands Go Brrrrrrr
16-You Snatch a Gun
17-Skating Race With an Angry Man
18- Stand Cry!
19- Things Are About To Go Downhill, Again..
20- Death
21- Betrayal
22- Shopping With Fugo
23- Where Does it Go Mista?!
24-Well... F U C K
25- Karen Yells at Child
26- Note To Self: Never Take Planes.
27- oW YOU FUCK
28-Sardinia
29- Mysterious Computer Man
30- Fuckin' Mold Man
31- Secco, Why is Everything Sticky?
32-Cat's Out of The Bag, Golden Boy
33- Feral Dog Man
DISCONTINUED
REWRITE!

5- Torture Dance and a Call From Home

5.4K 209 203
By Bhacked_Potato

Y/N POV

"Bucciarati, let's start to make a course toward land." Giorno said as Bucciarati looked through a pair of binoculars, in search of anyone else who might be following them, "I've been looking for a while now, but there isn't a single boat following us. No one should know that this boat is heading to Capri."

"Yeah, there are no boats, but..." Bucciarati said as he lowered the binoculars and Abbacchio turned to him, "The problem is whoever that guy heard about the secret fortune from. I have a hard time believing he followed us on his own." 

Bucciarati turned towards Abbacchio who gave him a nod, confirming whatever telepathic thought Bucciarati had sent to him.

While that whole conversation was happening, Y/N was still crouching next to Mista.

"You seem very interested in these, but they're not mine." Mista said picking up the glasses and fishing line that laid in front of the green haired man, "They were inside the boat."

Mista leaned forward a bit, "Which would you like me to use,? The glasses or the fishing line."

The man made some muffled screaming noises, even though he couldn't be understood with the zipper on his mouth.

"We need some answers from you." You added even though you weren't quite sure what Mista was doing.

"If we don't get some, we'll be in danger." Mista continued your statement, "You have a partner, don't you, Mr. Zucchero? And they're also a stand user, aren't they?"

You had decided to sit back for a moment and let Mista do the questioning, since you were still fairly new to this whole thing.

"That's why I'll be using these." Mista continued, "You don't even want to bother telling me which one you'd like me to use?"

The man had a look of pure fear as sweat and drool dripped down his face.

"If he won't pick one..." You started as Mista started to unravel the fishing line, "Then why not just use both?"

"Exactly what I was thinking." Mista said as he hooked Zucchero's eyelid and threw him so the fishing line hung him on the railing by his eyelid.

Normally, you'd be absolutely disgusted by this, but this man had hurt your good friend Giorno, and your new friends too.

"Well? Do you feel like talking now?" Mista said as he hopped up to the raised portion of the boat, with you close behind.

"Ma-ri-o Zuc-che-ro. Heaven, Hell' or the 0th circle of Hell..." Narancia said as he counted on his fingers with the decapitated man screaming in agony through the zipper.

"Heaven, Hell, or..." Narancia continued as Mista secured the mans head to the railing. 

A large smile appeared on Narancia's face as Mista placed the pair of glasses on the man's face.

"The 9th circle of Hell!" Narancia laughed and pointed at the hanging head, "He's headed for the 9th circle of Hell, according to this name divination!"

Narancia laughed again before turning on the boombox, which you were sure got fried how is it working now? Anyways, the music started up and Narancia started walking in place to the beat, before going into a whole dance routine.

You leaned against the railing of the boat and watched as Narancia continued dancing. You watched with a smile creeping onto your face as Mista walked up and started dancing in time with Narancia.

What happened next surprised you more, Fugo turned to the two who were dancing and joined in. It amazed you how they were all in sync as if they had choreographed all of this before hand. 

Your smile had grown as you watched their dance in amusement and mild fascination, almost completely forgetting the man who was being tortured.

"If you're not going to tell us the name of your partner who's coming after us, and their stand ability..." Mista looked over his shoulder at the man who was still screaming, you should start worrying about your other eye, Mr. Zucchero!" 

"Quit playing around, you dumbasses." Abbacchio said from behind you, causing Mista and the rest of you to look over at him.

"Damn it, come here and look at this." Abbacchio said as he leaned on the entrance to the cabin, "He was using the radio on the boat."

"Sounds like you found something with Moody Blues' replay." Bucciarati said calmly as he walked over to Abbacchio, "Let's have a look."

"This whole boat was flat, but we'll be able to see him in 3-D now that it's back to normal." Abbacchio said as everyone stood behind him. 

Abbacchio then stood up straight before swiftly turning around and smacking the hanging man with the back of his fist, which snapped the fishing line and sent the screaming Zucchero bouncing along the deck.

"Giorno, Y/N!" Abbacchio turned and pointed to the two of you who were standing off to the side, everyone else turned to look too.

"I have no intention of showing you two my stand. Turn around. I'll do you a favor and let you hear it's voice, at least." Abbacchio said.

You nodded and turned around while Giorno just silently turned around. You weren't quite sure why he insisted you two turn around, Bucciarati had already said something about his stand having something to do with replaying something. You both walked a little bit away from the group as Abbacchio started talking.

"When I was watching the replay of him, he started using the boat's radio." Abbacchio said, "He's contacting someone." A strange sound was played before what sounded like Zucchero's voice spoke up.

"I've already made six of them my hostages." The 'replay' said, "All that's left is Bucciarati and one other. I'll have this taken care of in no time. They were heading... to Capri!" Everyone collectively gasped at what was said.

"They haven't said where the money's hidden, though.' The voice continue.

"Hey, what do we do about this?" Mista questioned while the voice was talking, you could hear the panic in his voice, "He told them where we're heading!" 

Both you and Giorno had turned slightly towards Mista. Despite not being able to see Abbacchio's stand, you had gotten a pretty go idea of what it was.

"After I get rid of his six friends, I'll make Bucciarati cough it up. Over." You could hear after Mista finished talking.

"Was the yacht named Lagoon?" You could hear over the radio, "What's your current location?"

"we're about two hours out from Capri." The replay of Zucchero said, "Bucciarati is wary of anyone following him, so he's taking a very roundabout route."

"Got it." The voice over the radio said, "I'll take a high-speed boat and wait for you at Capri. Dock at Marina Grande. Over and out."

"That's the end of the conversation." Abbacchio said as he stood up, "The radio cut off."

"How could this be?" Fugo said as he took a step back and turned towards Capri, "This isn't good. With a high-speed vessel, they can get from Naples to Capri in thirty minutes!"

"That mans they're definitely on the island!" Mista said in frustration as everyone turned to face towards Capri.

"Who is it? Who the hell was on the radio?" Narancia questioned.

"I'm going to make this guy tell us who it is, no matter what!" Mista said as he ran to where the head of one Mario Zucchero laid and picked him up by his hair. Blood poured out of the man's mouth and nose from where Abbacchio had hit him earlier.

"No, he's a hardcore gangster." Bucciarati spoke up, causing Mista to turn towards him, "It'll probably take some time to get anything out of him. He probably won't say anything today."

"Besides, he might not know what his partner's stand looks like." Bucciarati continued, "It's very possible that his partner kept it a secret even from him. "

"What are we supposed to do?" Mista asked as he walked back towards Bucciarati, "What if we just come ashore like this?" Mista swung his fist out to the side, "If they find out we're the ones on this boat instead of Zucchero..."

"Also, if this boat doesn't arrive at Marina Grande in about an hour... The guy on the radio is sure to think something happened to Zucchero." Fugo pointed out in slight panic, "If that happens, who knows if we'll be able to get the money? In fact... I have my doubts we'd make it back to Naples in one piece!"

You could see the sweat drip down Bucciarati's face as he tried to figure out what to do, everything was silent until Abbacchio spoke.

"What are we going to do, Bucciarati?" He asked.

I was silent, you turned to your left to see Giorno start to walk forwards.

'Oh what are you going to do now you doughnut-head?' You thought to yourself.

"Before this boat docks," Giorno said, breaking the tense silence.

Everyone turned to Giorno who had made it to the front of the boat before pointing towards Capri.

"all we need is someone to head to the island first, and get rid of the guy." Giorno said, looking back at the others. There was a collective gasp that rippled through the group.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Narancia questioned as he held his arms out in a 'what the hell' kinda pose, "Are you sure you're not stupid? Get to the island before this boat? What are we supposed to do? Swim there?"

'Actually I think That's what he was planning Narancia-'  You're thoughts were cut off as iorno responded in a simple "Yes."

"Huh?!" Narancia exclaimed.

"I can change this ring buoy into a fish." Giorno said as he sat on the railing and lifted up the buoy with his foot, "If I have it pull me, I'll be able to get to the island faster than this boat."

The buoy then quickly turned into a large fish, the group, including yourself, gasped at the sight.

"Of course, since it's my stand, I'll be the one going." Giorno stated, "I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream. I want that ten billion lire. We have to use that money to make Bucciarati a capo, and move our way up the ranks." 

Despite knowing why Giorno wanted Bucciarati to become a capo, you still found his speech almost inspiring.

"Giorno..." Bucciarati trailed off as Abbacchio started to laugh. Bucciarati turned towards Abbacchio, probably wondering why the hell he was laughing.

"You're going to go? Alright, fine." Abbacchio said pointing towards Giorno as Bucciarati stared at him with a 'what are doing this time...' look, "You got some good ideas, boy. But sadly, you don't know this guy's name or what he looks like." Abbacchio had lowered his hand and started to walk towards Giorno. Everyone turned their heads to follow the goth as he leaned on the railing next to Giorno.

"Capri is full of tourist." Abbacchio stated, "How are you going to find him?" Abbacchio poked Giorno's chest.

'Oh damn, he touched the titty.' You thought before going back to focusing on the conversation.

"I agree with Giorno's plan." You heard Mista speak up.

Everyone turned to look at Mista who was crouching at the back of the group like some sort of gremlin.

"Even if we don't know who this guy is..." Mista continued now that he had everyone's attention, "If he's waiting for Zucchero to arrive in this boat, I think there's a high possibility that we can attack first-" Mista pulled out a gun that was in his boot?? How did it get in there?, "-rather than wait for him to attack."

There was silence again as Giorno looked at Mista in a thankful manner? Even if you'd known Giorno for a while, his emotions are still hard to read.

"So how many people can that fish pull, Giorno?" Mista asked as he opened his revolver and pushed up the bullets. You considered it a strange action until small, bullet shaped creatures came out from under the bullets.

"My stand, Sex Pistols, is made for killing." The little things started making feral noises as Mista closed the revolver, "It's perfect for situations like this." 

Mista then stood up in a weird pose, holding the gun out in front of him before announcing tha he would be going too.

--------

After Mista and Giorno had left to get dragged by a fish towards Capri you decided to stand by Bucciarati, since he was the one you trusted the most. Well, other than Giorno.

"Tonight I'm gonna have myself a real good time~" You heard your phone ring.

"Oh it's my dad I should take this." You said to Bucciarati who just nodded.

"Yes Papa?" You answered with your back turned to Bucciarati.

"I was just calling to see where you were mio piccolo fiore, you usually come home on the weekends." Your father said through the phone.

"Oh I'm sorry Papa! Some friends of mine had rented a boat and asked me if I wanted to come along, you know me and saying no..." You chuckled nervously at the end of your sentence.

"Ah I see, you need to get better at saying no to people Y/N!" You could hear your father chuckle through the phone which made you smile, "It's ok, though do let me know next time, ok? And make sure to be home before tomorrow!"

"Tomorrow?" You asked in confusion, "What's tomorrow?"

"Your birthday! You're so forgetful sometimes..." Your father sighed, "Don't forget your head while you're out there!"

"Of course Papa. I'll talk to you later." You chuckled.

"Alright mio piccolo fiore, love you. Be safe." Your father said.

"I will Papa, love you too." You said with a smile before hanging up.

As you turned around you saw Narancia staring at you.

"What's tomorrow?" The black-haired boy asked you.

"Oh tomorrow's my birthday." You chuckled and rubbed the back of your kneck, "I seemed to have forgot."

"Wha?! Your birthday! Does that mean you're older than me?!" Narancia yelled.

"I guess it does." You softly laughed at his childish actions.

"Damn it, I thought I was older than both of the newbies!" You continued to laugh at Narancia's frustrated actions.

Little did you know, but a certain white suit wearing man was listening in on your conversation.

'So tomorrow's her birthday, huh?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 403 19
Diane giovanna a simple girl with an unforgiving past meets a man who's temper controls his actions. What will spring forth from this fated meet up o...
3.2K 238 49
☆ . kismet ─ with virtually nothing left in their credit account, a gang of space thieves turn to the richest man in the galaxy to give them a j...
23.4K 510 15
Y/N L/N gets a new job at a local restaurant when she meets a bizarre group of people. Upon meeting them, she also realizes she's not the only one wi...
5.8K 159 13
(Before Golden Wind) You're a young woman, just living by, in Naples. One day, as you work in your boss' foodtruck for tourists, some nasty customer...