Cat in the Greenhouse

By Sachinbhalla911

Poison Ivy seduces the sensational Selena Kyle. More

Part 1

104 1 0
By Sachinbhalla911

Selena entered the greenhouse and a wave of heat nearly knocked her off her feet. The night had been a bit chilly and the contrast was dizzying. She stared in awe at the colorful flora and fauna that closed in oppressively,drawing her eyes to the throne carved into the tree and in it, the lithe green figure of Pamela Isely, wreathed in a dress of leaves and berries that hugged her figure perfectly.

Their eyes met and Pamela beckoned her to come closer.

"Hello Pamela."

"Selena."

Pam gave a green-lipped smile and pulled a chair over with one of the many vines that slithered betwixt and between the greenery.

The chair itself seemed to be carved from smooth wood, allowing her to sit comfortably. She laid the whip against one side of the chair and a brown leather briefcase with embossed lettering next to the handle, the name of some overpaid executive who wouldn't have batted an eye as a few thousand dollars, merely a pittance, was snatched away in the night.

"Thank you for bringing the money."

"It was a pleasure."

Selena got up and placed the briefcase onto Pamela's open lap, looking a little too long at her seductively shaped legs. She noticed Pamela's feet were bare, dug into the dirt so she could feel the earth moving beneath her. Selena imagined then, what it would be like to be in touch with the entirety of nature as she sat down, feeling that the chair had moulded again to her form.

Pamela flicked the latches with two flicks of her thumbs and pulled it open to reveal the green stacks. She riffled through them, her smile growing wider. She handed a wad over to Selena.

"That's your cut. I wouldn't put it past you to have taken more for yourself already, but this shall suffice."

"What are you going to do with it?" Selena enquired.

"Spend it on my babies of course. This can go a long way to helping a few good charities. I'm not a villain, just an 'eco terrorist'." She mimed quotation marks. She leant in to Selena and whispered, "I didn't just hire you to be a thief, you know." and planted a single delicate kiss on her cheek.

Selena stiffened, back straightening as she recoiled. The whip was in her hand immediately and Pamela said, in a commanding voice, "Sit. Down."

Selena dropped into the chair, sinking into it, the smooth wood enveloping her now, holding her there. She didn't want to sit down,but she couldn't stop herself, being drawn in by the power of her kiss.

Pamela leant down and ran her hands over the shining black leather of Selena's costume and looked into her eyes. She saw the frightened look in her eyes, even through the goggles. "Now, now. I saw you staring at me. All you need to do is relax and let me do the work." She leant down and pressed her lips into Selena's, who kissed her back, a modicum of willpower still at her disposal. Their tongues battled and Selena was pushed closer to Pam, who held her tightly, leather against leaves. Pam moved away, stepping back and letting her dress of leaves fall away and revealing a small bush of shocking ginger hair against her emerald skin and her pert nipples standing hard in the humid air.

With but a thought, Catwoman was flung into her arms as the chair rocked and Pamela hugged her against her naked skin. She found the zip and slowly pulled it down, slowly revealing her pale white skin, now slick with sweat, against the gleaming black of the costume. "I've told you before, dear, if you come into the greenhouse without something breathable, you'll be gasping for air."

Pamela removed the comically large goggles and stared at her before pulling off the leather to reveal Selena's ivory body. Her abs were chiseled, and Pamela rubbed her long fingers down them, indulging in every ridge till she reached her belt. Selena shivered unconsciously, feeling Pamela's cool skin against her sweat soaked flesh. Pamela kissed Selena's nipple then, feeling it harden beneath her lips. Selena grabbed Pamela's wrists, her control waning because she wished it. "Allow me." Pamela acquiesced and put her hands up in a gesture of compliance, stepping back.

Selena sat again in the chair, pulling off her boots and the wiggling the leggings down onto the tiles. It felt so much better being nearly naked in the heat, feeling her skin breathe. Pamela had been right... Not just about the clothing, but also about the lingering looks she gave her, a futile attempt to be fleeting with her glances. She slowly and seductively slipped her scarlet panties off her, stepping out of them carefully and leaving them on top of the heap of clothes behind her.

Vines wrapped around her, pulling her onto the soft earth as Pamela stood over her. This close to her, Selena could smell her aroma, a mix of floral scents that were tantalising to her. She was a few inches taller than Selena, even barefoot, striking an imposing figure in her nakedness. Pamela crouched then, moving ever closer, leaning over Selena, their faces mere inches apart, their bodies with an even smaller gap between them.

Selena gripped her waist and pulled her forwards, the cool skin making contact and arousing her even further. They kissed one more time, Selena's hands exploring Pamela's back and tiny waist, running over every curve and feeling her breasts press against her own. "Me-ow." Pamela said, in a voice that tinkled like wind-chimes, as their lips parted once more, "You have some spirit."

She moved back again, hands running all the way down her body and pressing onto Selena's bare thighs. Emerald and ivory finally came together as Pamela gave one stroke of Selena's pink pussy with a green tongue, going from the lips onto her engorged clit, eliciting a small moan from Selena. Pamela giggled a bit, enjoying pleasuring her. She went in harder, tongue entering the folds and tasting Selena's wetness, allowing the flavour to sit on her tongue before moving back up to her clit and sucking on it lightly, feeling Selena wriggle beneath her in ecstasy.

Pamela shuffled around, her leg moving over Selena's head to allow her access to the green pussy, glimmering with juices, right above her mouth. Hands moved across Pamela's tight butt, pushing her onto her face, tongue exploring and flicking against her clit. She felt Pamela's fingers inside her, curling up and around, pressing against her g-spot. Selena gasped for a second, biting her lip and closing her eyes as Pamela ferociously fingered her, abs tensing and toes curling, pushing further into the dirt.

Then the green tongue slipped onto her clit and Selena stopped and lay there, painful pleasure sweeping over her like a wave. The dirt beneath her was matted into her cropped black hair and her thighs tightened, muscles spasming.

An involuntary moan, then silence in the greenhouse.

Selena lay in the dirt as Ivy rolled over her, legs brushing Selena's nose lightly as she fell upwards through the soil, a grin on her face. "I'm guessing you enjoyed that?"

Selena breathed slowly, revelling in the orgasm, indulging in the taste of Ivy's juices, the sour tang still dancing over her tongue, and the sweet floral aroma that had become almost overpowering in the heat, swelling and filling the greenhouse as Ivy had been pleasured.

"Of course I did." she purred softly. She pushed against the dirt to get up but it gave way and she fell back. Pamela laughed and soon Selena was too, the deeper chuckles joining the chiming giggles. Selena sighed and put one tentative hand on the soil. Ivy silently put out a hand and allowed Selena to grab it and pull herself up.

"Now I want you to finish me." Ivy said in a seductive tone. She stroked Selena's cheek and pulled her in for another kiss, her hands searching her waist and back and arms as their lips connected, finally cupping against Selena's engorged clit and rubbing it, making her press even harder against Pamela, trying to push her back with the force of her tongue alone.

They broke off and Selena panted, her eyes glazed over slightly, still recovering from the quivering orgasm she had had only a minute before.

And then Selena dropped through the soil, a small shriek being uttered as she dropped.

But not fully.

Her head and neck and a bit of chest were still exposed, but she was stuck, her arms pinned uselessly against the force of tons of dirt on either side. Pamela sat down in front of her, her green mound dripping with Selena's spit and her own juices, some of it making her ginger pubes slick as it had run up her body from before. Pamela shuffled forwards, her thighs opening and knees dropping into the soil, curling around Selena's body so that she was as close as possible to Selena's tongue.

"Closer. I want you right on top of me. I want to breathe you in."

Pamela shrugged and came even closer, pushing herself onto Selena, feeling her mouth up against her pussy, the warmth of her breath against her making her shudder a little.

Selena lapped her up, taking in every inch of her folds against her tongue, having that sour taste run down her tongue and over her lips and into her belly as she swallowed the drips, hungry for more. She nuzzled Pamela's clit with her tongue, moving it from side to side and making her shuffle in place a bit, her composure dropping as she was being pleasured more.

Selena felt Pamela's body quivering, felt her legs tighten around her body, still stuck in the dirt. Pamela's eyes were closed and her mouth was pressed tightly, the pleasure twisting and turning in her face as she neared completion.

Selena sucked on her clit, pulling on it and Pamela came, her breathing becoming ragged as she orgasmed. She gasped as Selena then slid her tongue up Pamela, pressing her g-spot.

Pamela couldn't think for the ecstasy roaring through her veins, the movements Selena was doing overloading her senses. Flowers quivered and the floral scent that gently perforated the greenhouse increased as Pamela moaned.

Selena was pushed up by the soil and lay on her front, pulling Ivy under her for a kiss. Her hands moved through Ivy's ginger locks and their bodies pressed together, Selena's legs around Ivy's waist in a mount.

"I have another job for you." Pamela said, "Come back tomorrow and I'll tell you about it.

" I hope it's a fun job..." Selena smiled coyly, glancing up and down Pamela before turning to put her clothes on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 133K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.8M 161K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
261K 3.7K 30
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
181K 20.4K 55
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...