Sinned Blood

By bukiiwrites

Sold by her father, Sky lands in the hands of seven brothers hiding a dark secret. Despite their attractive f... More

PROLOG
Chapter 1 ~ The brothers
Chapter 2 ~ Trapped
CHAPTER 3 ~ Dinner's served
CHAPTER 4 ~ Only chance
Chapter 5 ~ Monster
Chapter 6 ~ Sinned Blood
Chapter 8 ~ From Fear 2 Lust...
Chapter 9 ~ Not herself
Chapter 10 ~ First time
Chapter 11 ~ Too close
Chapter 12 ~ Twice As Bad
Chapter 13 - A Deal With The Devil
CHAPTER 14 ~ Bad Choices
CHAPTER 15 ~ Facing Thorns
CHAPTER 16 ~ Thick Air
CHAPTER 17 - Was It A Dream
CHAPTER 18 ~ Pressure
CHAPTER 19 ~ Pain
CHAPTER 20 ~ Past Affairs
CHPATER 21 ~ New Wounds
CHAPTER 22 ~ Now or Never
CHAPTER 23 ~ Déjà Vu
CHAPTER 24 ~ Cruelty
CHAPTER 25 ~ Shared Fun
CHAPTER 26 ~ The Past Part 1
CHAPTER 27 ~ The Past Part 2
CHAPTER 28 ~ The Past Part 3
CHAPTER 29 ~ Curiosity

CHAPTER 7 ~ Behind closed doors

3K 60 29
By bukiiwrites

Sky is giving her best to down the sandwich she's made, trying to not let Carter and Anthony know that she is a miserable cook.

*gag*

"Ehm... You don't have to eat that, you know?" Carter says while trying to hold back his laughter as she gags at the taste of the food.

But Sky feels hungry. Her belly has never felt so empty before and her body is craving to be filled with food. She hasn't even felt this hungry when she was on her period.

Now that she thinks of that, she is concerned about this topic. How would vampires react to a woman who is on her period?

"Ehm-"

"No. Please. First swallow then talk." Anthony says repulsively as Sky was about to talk with a full mouth. Annoyed and feeling rebellious she continues to speak while chewing her food, kind of disgusted by her own actions herself.

"How do you guys react when a woman is on her period?"

Carter chuckles and pets her head.

"Oh come on, Skypiece. You're hardly a woman." He teases and gets his hand removed from the top of her head.

"And you think trying to make me feel less of a woman is funny? I'm serious. Clearly I am stuck with you... things, so I want to know what I have to be ready for since running away was no option." She says annoyed, thinking about the things that Ryan has done and said.

As she remembers his actions she places her hand on her healed neck, brushing the once damaged skin which is now as good as new. She has so many questions and hopes for them to be answered.

"How did you guys do this? Why is your venom healing me? I thought venom is supposed to kill people or turn them into vampires like in those movies."

Carter walks towards the kitchen counter to prepare a meal for Sky while thinking about a good way to explain some things to her without telling her too much.

"Our venom is what helps us to heal fast. It's automatically in our system and if we want to, we are able share it with others."

"Wait so if you guys can heal people does that mean you are able to heal cancer, too??"

"No."

"Oh... I see."

Carter looks away from her and puts some garlic and hot pepper into a hot pan with oil in it.

"Hope you like it spicy" He says and turns it on a higher flame.

"And... why didn't Ryan do that instead of just leaving me to die? He told me that he won't let me die so why didn't he just heal me right away? Is it because he wanted me to suffer? He even asked if I was crying because he wouldn't just killing me..." Carter furrows his eyebrows at her words and turns around to her, moving towards her fast which scares her slightly.

Sky looks up to him in confusion and shifts uncomfortably in her seat, deciding to better look away and to not make eye contact.

"He really asked that?"

Anthony looks up to Carter and walks to the counter to check on the food.

"Well... yeah."

"How did he say it?"

"I- I don't know- he asked... 'are you crying because you're scared to get killed or... because I didn't kill you'... I won't forget those words. They made me shutter because in that moment I really wasn't sure about th- HGH!"

Carter cuts Sky off by shoving a piece of bread in her mouth.

"Shh. I have to think." He rubs his chin.

She frowns at him and spits the bread out again, wiping her mouth that got touched by his fingers.

"Why are your fingers so salty??"

"Oh, sorry. I didn't wash my hands after jerking off." He says and walks back to the counter, her head getting as red as a tomato as she is getting more and more furious. She grabs the water bottle and starts taking huge gulps, washing her mouth.

In the meantime, Carter keeps cooking for her with her words surrounding his mind, making him question a few things about the whole situation that she has explained to them.

Anthony notices that Carter has zoned out and pushes his arm slightly with his elbow to get his attention.

1956

"Come on, Carter. Take a bite. Have you not always wanted to taste French girls?"

Carter looks at his twin with a wicked grin on his face. Zachary's idiotic attempts of getting him to taste one of these women have hardly been this amusing to him.
He blames the alcohol for his laughter and pushes his brother away.

"Stop with those pitiful attempts, brother. I am not going to let Jaxon win this bet. I have got three months left till my one year blood diet is over and you won't ruin me the privilege of shaving that man's head." He says happily and leans against the wall finishing his apple.

"Please, don't let this stop you from enjoying yourself to the fullest. I am drinking through you, brother."

"Carter, I have never heard so much bullshit in my whole life." Zachary says and gets back to sucking the life out of that girl.

"Oh, please. The only bullshit I see is the disaster that you are creating, Zachary. Just look at you sucking all that blood out of her without letting her enjoy every single drop she is losing. Is it not more fun to let her appreciate the torture?"

Zachary pulls out his fangs, admiring the tears of the helpless girl. He smirks and grabs her jaw looking into her eyes and right through her soul.

"Why should I let myself find joy in their appreciation for the torture that I am giving them if the fear in their eyes is so much more enjoyable?" Zachary says and licks his lip.

"Tell me. Are you crying because you are scared to get killed or because I haven't killed you, yet."

"Carter. Yo! Your food is burning."

"Huh? What?" Getting back to reality, Carter immediately removes the pan and finishes up the meal that he has prepared for Sky. The things he has remembered raises up many questions.

Ryan saying the same things as Zachary makes absolutely no sense to him. Most likely because they are rivals. They both have their own style of finding victims and sucking them out and getting compared to Zachary or even being similar to him would be one of the last things he would want.

Finally finishing the pasta, he puts it on a plate and serves it to the girl, leaving her in confusion.
Carter waits for her to finally reach out for the fork and spoon while filling up a glass of water for her.

"It's not poisoned if this is what you are worried about."

"No it's not that... well, partly. It's just... okay never mind."

SKY'S P.O.V.

Truth is, I can't remember the last time somebody has done something for me. Ever since my parents died it was only me and George. I did dishes, did the laundry, cooked for us, cleaned the house, everything. Yeah okay the cooking wasn't always great, but all in all you could say my whole life I was a damn maid.

I was hardly allowed to go out with friends. Not like I had many...
I couldn't enjoy hobbies because I had duties at home. He taught me to clean at such young age that i barely had a childhood and that somebody actually did something for me now is way too odd for me to just accept it.

I take a deep breath and look up at Carter as I hesitatingly take the cutlery in my hands. He looks back at me and nods, giving me a sign to start eating.

Carter and Anthony have left me alone in peace after everything that has happened. They have probably gone back to bed.

After finishing and enjoying Carter's meal, I stand up wanting to do the dishes. That I am locked her in this prison does not mean I am going to turn into a pig who leaves her stuff all over the place. I don't want any more trouble.

As soon as I finished cleaning the mess, I decide to look around the house a little bit. The curiosity of their lifestyle is too big to not spy around a little.

I go up the stairs quietly to one of the doors I haven't entered yet. Slowly opening it I find myself looking inside a bedroom. An empty bedroom. The vibes I am getting from it are cold and gloomy, making me wonder who owns this room.

I check the hallway for any of the brothers while slowly making my way inside the room and closing the door behind me. The light of the full moon is the only thing that helps my vision to perceive something, helping me to find my way to the lighter.

I switch it but nothing. I switch it again and still nothing. Looking up the ceiling, I realize that there is no lamp in this room. Only a broken lightbulb hanging off the ceiling.

Regretting my choice to lurk around I open the door vainly. I start pulling at the handle, slightly panicking as the heavy door does not seem to move one bit.

"SH*T!"

Okay. Okay. Don't panic. This is your own fault you dumb chicken. Why did you even come in here? Why did you decide to nose around? Why didn't you just go to Damien's room and do nothing?!?! Have you learned nothing from horror movies????

I try to think about the options I have that do not consider to scream for one of the guys. I run to the window and try to open it, though unsuccessfully. I look down at the window frame noticing that there is a lock on it.

"What the hell..." I take deep breaths and walk around the room, hoping to find the key to the window. When I open the drawer I notice a picture. It's a drawing of a beautiful woman with six children.

I try to recognize their faces, noticing that it's probably the guys with their mother.

"Hm... One of them is missing. Aren't they 7 brothers?"

Suddenly, I feel a presence behind me. A cold, dark presence. I turn around abruptly but there is nobody there. Though I could have sworn that somebody was just behind me, nothing. Just an empty room.

*thud*

I look down at my feed, feeling that something has just brushed it and see a piece of paper laying on the floor. Asking myself where it came from, since I have not seen it on the drawer, I pick it up and flip it over.

Two beautiful eyes meet my gaze. It'a a drawing of a gorgeous young woman. Her strawberry colored hair getting kissed by the sunlight making it look like fire, her eyes emerald piercing into my mind, her skin white as snow looking shiny and soft.

"Where did my self confidence go all of sudden?" I joke to myself before I remember that I am still trapped in this room. I look back down at the pictures, reading what's written at the bottom of it.

Annabelle 1886

"Annabelle..."

I turn the drawing around, reading the little text on the back.

What is air if you take my breath away.
What is fire if you have burned yourself through my soul.
What is death if you make me feel more alive than life itself ever has.
What is eternity if I can not spend it with you.
My heart stolen, my mind trapped in your voice, my body trapped in your embrace.
What is eternity if I can not spend it with you.

~ Your love

"Wow... that's beautiful-"

"What are you doing here?!"

"OH MY GOD!"

*chatter*

Getting startled, I trip and bump into the drawer, accidentally pushing off the vase which by the way had seemed to be very unique and old before I just broke it.

"J-Jaxon-"

"What are you doing here?" He asks again, his tone staying the same. I clear my throat and kneel down, picking up the pieces of the shattered vase.

"I- nothing. The door was open and I- I thought this was the bathroom."

"What a pitiful attempt of a lie. I can hear your heartbeat quickening." I look up to him, trying to come up with a better excuse.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to- Ouch!" I instantly look down at my hand and drop the pieces, my palm throbbing in pain as blood drops down onto the floor. I hear a light gasp and lift my head back up, seeing that Jaxon's eyes are focused on my wound. I cover it with my other hand, trying to suck up the pain and stand up.

"I should go and disinfect that..." I say quietly and slowly try to pass him, but he only blocks my way. Without saying any more, he grabs both my wrists, holding my right hand away from the one with the cut, giving himself full access to it.

"No... please don't! Let me go! I'm sorry for snooping around, I promise it won't happen again!" Completely ignoring my pleads he pulls my hand closer to his lips and closes his eyes inhaling deeply.

"Please, Jaxon!"

"ARGH!" Suddenly, he lets go and looks down at me with widened eyes. What has just happened? Why did he let go?

Without wasting another thought on it, I take my chance and immediately run out of the room and down the hall leaving him back.

JAXON'S P.O.V.

What was that... That pain. The burning electricity that shot through my head. It felt so familiar. Too familiar for it to be real. It's been a long time since I have felt this. I look down at the picture she has dropped and pick it up with her face appearing on the front. Those eyes that nobody will ever forget.

"Tsk."

I put the picture back down and walk out of the room, looking inside one last time before closing the door and locking it with the key that was hidden in a hole above the door frame. How did she even get inside, I ask myself. She is way to small to reach that spot.

3rd P.O.V.

Sky has been standing in front of Carter's door for longer than two minutes now, debating whether to get in or not. She did not know who to trust. Could she even trust Damien? Could she trust anybody when even the closest person after her parents has sold her to monsters?

How is she ever supposed to feel safe again. Where can she feel safe.

Undetermined, she grabs the door handle but then lets it go again, repeating this process multiple times while her common sense is in a fight with her fear.
If Carter hadn't opened the door just now, annoyed by her whimpering, she would have probably stood there for the rest of the night.

"Do you need something?" She slightly jumps up in shock, rubbing the back of her head.

"Eh- no. I just. Ehm. Nope." She says and stomps away, annoyed with herself. With Carter still standing in the doorway and watching her, she trips over the carpet and falls to the floor.

"ARGH!"

Carter chuckles and enjoys the view of the clumsy girl trying to look all tough while standing up and falling right back down after getting stuck with her foot again.

"It's so funny when you humans underline how pathetic you are."

She frowns and shows him the middle finger, getting back up and dusting her clothes off.

"Come in. I heard your fast breathing. Something must have scared you."

Sky actually doesn't want to give him the satisfaction of being right and she doesn't even know why. It's either because she doesn't allow a vampire to have so much power over her or it's because she hasn't slept properly in two days.

Taking a deep breath, she walks up to him with her hands gripping tightly onto her shirt.

"Fine. I guess I was scared alright? Can you blame me?"

Carter smirks at her words, not expecting this kind of honesty. He steps aside and let's her come into his room which she enters hesitantly.
He closes the door behind them and walks to his bed, laying back down in exhaustion.

The room is filled with an awkward silence that neither of them seems to break. Sky is conflicted and does not know entirely what she is supposed to do now, making her shift awkwardly in her position.

"I can feel that you're uncomfortable. Come lay down."

"Ehm, no thanks. I'm not planning to die tonight."

"If I wanted to kill you, you would have been dead already. Don't be so uptight."

She rolls her eyes and sits down on the floor, grabbing the second pillow from Carter's bed and places it next to her. Carter watches her skeptically, trying to figure out if she is serious.

"You're not planning to sleep on the floor, right?"

"I don't want to sleep next to you. Don't get me wrong, it's just that I am more scared of your brothers than from you. That's the only reason I'm here, but that doesn't mean I am ready to trust you enough to lay in bed with you."

Her words leave her mouth with so much depth and honesty that Carter can't but actually respect the things she has just said, even though this has been the first time he has ever been rejected in this way. Not that he wants to have any sexual interactions with her anyway.

"I see. Your choice, Skypiece." He smiles and crosses his arms while he lays down on his side, closing his eyes.

Sky curls up in a little ball and hugs her knees, her body getting a little cold from laying on the wooden floor. She can feel how tired she is getting from the darkness and the silence, but there are still way too many things that she is questioning.

Things that are way too relevant for her to just ignore. She looks up to Carter to see that his eyes are still closed which means that he is probably trying to sleep.

"Psst. Carter?"

"Hm? Change of mind?" Sky chuckles at his stupid question.

"I can't sleep. I still have so many questions... Why did Ryan say he didn't bite me? He is so obsessed with the thought of killing me. So shouldn't he be bragging about it like the beast he is?"

"Oh yeah, I heard he is a beast in bed 🤔"

Sky face palms Carter's face with the pillow, frowning at him.

"Ohhh! You mean that kind of a beast... Meh. I guess. Denying a bite isn't his style."

"His style? He got a style for his attacks?"

"Of course. We all do. After all these years of sucking blood we have kind of created our signature looks. This way we can always say who did a certain kill or something. But this time we are kind of left in the dark."

Sky takes a deep breath and looks down at her knees, thinking about every detail that she still remembers from the attack.

It had to be Ryan. Of course it was him... who else. I saw it with my own eyes. I would never forget his face. But then why didn't he kill me? Or... why did he just leave me in the hallway when he told me that he won't let me die. That makes no sense...

"Carter? Who told Ryan to heal me?"

"Nobody. He did it himself and now I know why."

From Sky's face expression Carter can immediately assume that she is expecting an answer to her questions. He puts his hands behind his head and looks up the the ceiling, yawning.

"I just said that we brothers have got our own styles of bloodsucking. Well, we also have our own views of the human species. Some of us see you guys as living beings who have a right of freedom."

Damien pops up in Sky's mind. She immediately pictures him as she thinks about the way he spoke to her. He spoke to her calmly, friendly, civilized. Not like a possessive douchebag.

"Well, and some others of us see you guys as objects. Ryan and Zachary are the worsts haha but I think Ryan is more dangerous. He doesn't care about human lives one bit. It's not that Zachary wouldn't care, though. He just doesn't care when he is hungry.
On the other hand... I think Zachary is more dangerous. He hunts his victims like a predator for the extra kick. That's something Ryan dislikes or doesn't really do. He is too impatient and prefers to torture them otherwise."

Carter's words confuse Sky. Him saying that Ryan dislikes the hunt for humans doesn't correspond with Ryan's behavior from earlier. She did get hunted by him. Badly.

"Also, back to the topic 'seeing humans as objects'; in Ryan's eyes you're his property now."

"Wait- WHAT?!"

"He believes that your life belongs to him now since he was the one who gave it back to you with his venom. That he was the first to sin your blood means a lot to him. It's very intense for him. Something I don't get. Freak.

"H-hold on. Just to get one thing clear. He can't freaking own anybody. Do I look like a damn car he can own??" 

"Well, I'd ride you." Carter says jokingly and receives another hit with a pillow. He smiles down at Sky who rubs her eyes tiredly, the exhaustion slowly spreading over her entire body. She didn't even realize how tired she was until her head hit the pillow that she put back down on the floor.

Carter thought about explaining a few more things to her but at the same time he didn't want to interrupt her sleep. He watches her slowly drifting away, wondering what she might be thinking off.

He can't remember the last time he'd watched a human girl sleep. Usually he is the reason for them to be awake the whole night.

He looks at his watch on the table next to the door. 6:48 am. Before the sun rises he should get a bit more sleep he thinks. Sky's mind has already dozed off into a different dimension, filled with endless of thoughts that must fill her head every day.

But just when he was about to close his eyes and fall asleep as well, he heard her mumbling something in sleep. The thought of her talking in her sleep is making him chuckle until he heard her say that.

Something that he hasn't heard in eternities. Those few letters thrill to his mind and send a wave of shivers through his entire body, setting his mind on fire. But how? And why? Why mentioning that word in her sleep? How does she know? Is it maybe a coincidence that this name has just slipped her lips? Why mentioning her...

Annabelle.

~

Hello! I wish every single one of you a happy new year and hope that you guys stay healthy. I'm sorry that it took me so long to publish. I had a lot of work to do but hope that you will still enjoy this! Thank you for the support <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

ESCAPE By Alex Pilalis

Mystery / Thriller

3.2K 380 11
* An intense psychological thriller * All Andi Masterson wanted was to have a fun day out with her friends to celebrate her 19th Birthday. The Escap...
291 0 27
*WARNING* This story contains depiction of death, SA, and violence/murder. DO NOT read if you are easily triggered by any sensitive content. Please u...
2.8K 155 21
In a world where secrets lurk beneath every shadow, Skylar's encounter with a mysterious figure in a dimly lit alley sets her on an extraordinary pat...
91.7K 3.2K 30
A group of friends get trapped in their school along with their history teacher. A single game of Truth Or Dare to pass the time, soon turns into a g...