๐Ÿฟ ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ ~๐šŠ๐š‹๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๏ฟฝ...

BแปŸi lcre11l

๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›-๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐šข๐šŒ๐š•๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ> ๏ฟฝ... Xem Thรชm

~๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š› ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐šŽ~
~๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐šŒ๐š”..๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐šŒ๐š”....๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐šŒ๐š”~//๐Ÿท
~๐š™๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐šŒ ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”~ //๐Ÿธ
~๐š›๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ๐š~ //3
~๐š‘๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ~ //๐Ÿบ
~๐š˜๐š” ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š–...~ //๐Ÿป
~๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š~ //๐Ÿผ
~๐š‹๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐š˜๐š– ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š•~ //๐Ÿฝ
~๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š› ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐šŽ~
~๐™ฐ, ๐™ฑ, ๐™ฒ~ //๐Ÿพ
~๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š–๐šข ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š~ //๐Ÿฟ
~๐š–๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐šœ~ //๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ
~๐š‹๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐š‘๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ~ //๐Ÿท๐Ÿท
~๐š๐š’๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ?~ //๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ
~๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š› ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐šŽ~
~๐š๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข~ //๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ
~๐šŽ๐š—๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŽ๐š—๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘~ //๐Ÿท๐Ÿป
~๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š› ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐šŽ~
~๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š™๐šœ~ //๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ
~๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šž๐šŽ~ //๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ
~๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š› ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐šŽ~
~clear up!!~

~๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š—~ //๐Ÿท๐Ÿน

3.6K 102 134
BแปŸi lcre11l

(A/N-edited- I just found Yamagi Yoto...NRCNSXSDJH FORGIVE MY SINS ASAHI, erm....SOOOO eRm ChiLe AnyWaYS erm back to the eh story *sweat drop*)

recap

Kei sighed and then stood up lifting me up as well "I love you Shoyo so much, but no more of this, I cant let him do this to you again, We are going to tell Coach, Suga, Daichi, and Kiyoko everything and then we are going to the police." The words that came out of Kei's mouth put me in shock I froze, well that was until he kissed me. I snapped right out of it blushing like a tomato, like id just forgotten what terrifying thing he said. He pulled apart and looked me in the eyes, he then smiles 'what? did he just smile at me? He's only ever smiled once at me...Ok ill do this for him'. "Ready?" He whispered. I gently nodded my head and hugged his waist since he was over a foot taller than me.

recap end

(A/N- and just so yk they missed their last class so its was now time for volleyball)

We started to walk over to the gym, I was lurking behind Kei going over an over what I was going to say how I was going to explain, how they would react. Fortunately, like Kei was reading my mind he said "If you want I can do more of the talking, you still have to say some things though". I let out a little sigh of relief and gently nodded to my boyfriend's 'offer'.

Arriving a couple minuets late, Kei slid open the gym doors. "Guys why are you late?" I heard Coach shout across the gym, Kei looked at him and said "we had to do something". "Well what was it?" Coach asked again. "Can you, the captains, and Kiyoko step out for a sec we need a chat" Kei had a stern, serious look on his face. The whole team looked some-what in between confusion and worry. Coach nodded and hang gestured for Suga, Daichi, and Kiyoko to come over. All of us stepped outside, Kiyoko shutting the gym doors. Coach left Natsu on the benches with the team "Is everything ok" Suga said me worriedly.

~Noya POV~

The rest of the team stood still in absolute confusion "Do you think everything is ok?" I asked the remaining team. "I. I. Don't know" Ennoshita said quietly. "Its probably not good" Kageyama said "We all know he hurts himself since we saw his scars a month ago, but we don't know why. Maybe the idiot is finally going to tell us". "HEY! DONT SAY IT LIKE THAT! HE- He doesn't h-have to tell u-us ok? a-as long as we j-just try to help him" I shouted but then just started crying, stuttering out my words.

It may not always seem like it but I cared for Hinata a lot and that day when I saw his scars broke me, I went home and cried for hours about it, 'my little kohai Is hurting' is what I would think every night before I slept every single day, not a single one went past where I didn't think bout him. I just wanted to help him but I cant.

Tanaka came over and patted me on the back "don't worry bro he will get better" Tanaka always seems like he is taking the situation well but I've caught him crying before, muttering about if Hinata is ok,  He always try's to make everyone feel better.

"WELL WE ARE JUST SITTING AROUND LIKE DOGS TRYING TO HELP HIM AND HE WONT ACCEPT IT!" Kageyama screamed again. "Kageyama STOP! Its not our right to poke around plus his little sister is here! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" This time it was Tanaka shouting. Everyone went silent and we heard cry's from outside. They sounded like Hinata's. Kageyama rushed over but Tanaka and me stopped him not wanting to interfere. "don't" I said. With that he pushd my hand of him and sat on the benches.

~Hinata POV~

"Is everything ok?" Suga asked me worriedly. I saw Daichi put a hand on his back clearly already seeing his stress. "no" Kei said sternly "Its not, I know some things about Shyo and its getting out of hand".

Kei started...Everything...He didn't miss a single thing...The cutting, eating disorder, abuse, rape, anxiety, depression, self-esteem, suicidal attempts I had told him about, the pain...

I started cry, and the urge to self harm was more dominant than ever. I scratch the top of my hand figuresley behind my back as hard as I could, It wasn't like the cutting but my nails were long enough to make my hand bleed. Kiyoko was next to me, also crying, and I think she saw what I saw doing as she reached behind me taking my hand in hers mouthing 'no' as Tsuki continued to explain, his voice cracking every now and there.

But I needed to do it, so I pulled back and carried on. She took my hand again and I tried to pull away...again. However, this time she wouldn't let go. "Kiyoko please I need to I cant take this" I whispered quietly so only she would here. But of course Kei also heard and said "Kiyoko don't let go" she nodded and held on tighter.

Finally for what felt like forever Kei was finished. Everyone, even the coaches, were crying. "I'm so sorry Hinata I didn't notice" Takeda said bowing to me as I saw hi tears drop to the flow. "N-no I-its fine you c-couldn't of k-known I'm s-sorry for not t-telling you and making y-you sad and in p-pain" I muttered out. "Hinata were not upset because of you, were upset for you" Coach added in.

I thought about Coaches words but they weren't enough to stop me from thinking otherwise. 'I'm the problem, its me, I caused them to feel like this, I'm the reason for their pain, they are crying because of me, its all my fault, I should die' 'yes go kill yourself already, your worthless and selfish' 'I know' 'then do it faggot'

I heard the voices as clear as day, but I couldn't kill myself yet, I had to play volleyball one last time at least. I needed the voices to go away I couldn't do it on that day I wanted to play volleyball one more time. I knew I was being selfish but I was going to die soon anyway so I can at least do that.

The voices wouldn't go away though as I couldn't hurt myself, but I had too. Kiyoko had a grip on my hand but it had loosened a bit as she was crying. I looked down and thought 'now run, hurt yourself, and come back saying you ended up being sick due to stress, ok, in 3,2,1, GO'. I started to sprint to the bathroom picking up my bag as I did so. Kei went to grab me but ended up missing by about an inch.

I heard Kei and Kiyoko run after me but they couldn't catch up and I eventually lost them in the school halls. I went into the bathroom slamming the stall door behind me as fast as I could. I took my razor out my bag and started cutting without thinking, I started to slice my thighs over and over again going over the same cuts and places repeatedly. Blood was everywhere...in about the space of a minuet I was a mess, you couldn't even see any of the skin on my thighs. But that didn't stop me...

I moved to my arms and started to do the same, but then I heard the bathroom door swing open loudly making me flinch. Two pairs of footsteps could be heard running to the stall "HINATA, STOP NOW!" Kiyoko shouted. "FOR FUCK SAKE HINATA NO" I heard Kei shouted right after and began picking the lock.

Even as they were shouting at me I didn't stop, I didn't want to waste a single second, a single chance, a single cut.

However the door was opened quickly and Kei reached for my right hand to stop me cutting, I struggled and tried to stop him "NO JUST LET ME FUCKING DO IT WHY DO YOU GIVE A SHIT" I screamed looking down not even wanting to make eye contact with him. "NO! I WON'T! I DO GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU OK?! SO STOP!" He yelled. I still tried to get him off me though as I moved around trying to get the blade to hit my skin one last time. Kei dragged me off the toilet seat and brought me onto the floor, in between his legs. He now had both my arms in his hands. As he did Kiyoko fiddled the blade out my fingers and held onto it, my blood on her finger tips.

I eventually gave up my fight and relaxed, Kei let go of my arms and wrapped them around my waist "stop this, I can't see you like this anymore...its killing me" I started to cry and kept repeating how sorry I was. Kiyoko soon left, leaving us alone which I was much grateful for. "If you ever died Hinata I'd be right after you" Kei whispered, his chin resting on my head.

I froze.

"w-what?" I asked praying to God I mis-heard. "you heard me. If you die, I die" Kei said again. "no! don't do that! I-I don't w-want you to d-die Kei! y-you don't deserve it" I started to cry even more. "I promised I'll never leave you, remember? I don't intend on breaking that promise. Wherever you go, I go."

A/N- that last line was so heart-breaking when I wrote it, but like at the same time was fr impressed with myself for coming up with it UwU.

I want to say thank you so much for 2.5K views, I said this at 1K views but it makes me feel so important and happy every time I see people read my book. Like I do actually have some sort of purpose and people want me here to carry on this book. I hope you kinda understand what I'm saying and know that I'm always here to talk.

I did say this book will be ending soon in the last chapter but as soon as it does I will start a new book. Its something to keep me busy and distracted from everything, plus my English has improved sm! I looked back at my first chapter compared to this one and my writing is SO MUCH better! I wuv you now stay safe fwiends^-^.1765 Words.

Baiiii <3

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

37.9K 1.1K 8
SEVERE TRIGGER WARNING : SELF-HARM AND ABUSE PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF YOU ARE UPSET EASILY BY THESE THINGS, AND SEEK HELP IF NEEDED! Oikawa regrets just...
74.1K 2.6K 8
i hope you enjoy! please vote on the chapters it makes me really happy :') and let's me know what you're enjoying so i can know what and what not to...
983 18 16
___________โฆ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ: ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ, ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ ๐—˜๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ: ๐—”๐˜‚๐—ด ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ, ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜: ๐—›๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฎ ๏ฟฝ...
16.8K 668 41
hinata has been hiding his home life from his friends from the time he came to karusno. long sleeves in summer and a pained expression when landing a...