|| Daughter of a Yakuza || Eu...

By Mizuki_48

Detective Kwon Eunbi has been leading a case of a supply of illegal drugs and murders along side her partner... More

Main Characters
Prologue
Bodyguard for a Yakuza's Daughter, Nani!!!
First Day Undercover
Hangout
Backstory to Rappappa
Wounded
A New Lead
Visitors at the Hospital
Night of the Stabbing
New Customers
A/N
Guests
Graduation Day
What's Next?
First Day Back to School
Special Chapter: Happy Nako Day!!
Announcement
Movie Night
First Date
Promise
Arcade
Engagement Party
Gone
Where is she?
Hide and Seek
At the Diner
Home Country
Slow Journey

Special Chapter: Happy Eunbi Day!!!

211 14 1
By Mizuki_48

*****

She was caring,
selfless,
a leader,
and the most hard working.

*****

Nako's POV

Sakura
00:00

Sakura!
Can I borrow
Chaeyeon-unnie
for a couple of hours

Why?

It's Eunbi-unnie's
birthday
and I wanted to
cook dinner
for her tonight

Awww,
ok I'll ask Chaeyeon
if she is free"

Thank you!!

End of Call
4:48

An hour later

The doorbell rang and I knew that it was Chaeyeon-unnie. I let her in the house and then she lifted the bags filled with all the ingredients.

"I brought everything that Eunbi-unnie loves, so let's start cooking"

"Hai!"

Couple of Hours later

"Woah!! It looks so good unnie!! Thank you for helping me!"

"No problem! I should get going since Sakura is waiting for me and also Eunbi-unnie is coming soon" said Chaeyeon as she prepared to leave and headed to the door.

"Thank you again unnie and enjoy your date with Sakura"

Chaeyeon waved good bye and then she was no longer in my view.

I texted unnie to see if she was now near the house.

I then hear the door opened and prepared what I need.

Eunbi's POV

I arrived at Nako's place after I celebrated my birthday with the other and a breakfast from Chaeyeon.

I came here since Nako insisted that I stay the night here since she believes that her uncle will murder this very night.

I went to the living room, and no sign of Nako. Weird.

"Nako?!?"

I heard footsteps and turned my head. I saw Nako coming in the living holding a cake with the candles lit up.

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday
dear Eunbi-unnie!!

"Make a wish Unnie!"

I blowed out the candle, then Nako puts down the cake and she went to get her gift for me.

"What's this?"

"Your birthday gift"

I opened it and then saw a ring.

"It's a promise ring. I wanted to give it to you as it matches with the others.."

"Awww, Gomawo!!!" I showered her with kisses.

"Unnie, you're drowning me with those kisses"

"Mianhae"

"Unnie, let's eat"

We went to the dining room and I saw every food that I love on the table.

"Nako did you cook all of this" I asked.

"With a little help of Chaeyeon-unnie"

"Let's eat"

We ate and finally finished for tonight.

I saw that Nako was starting to be tired and told her to start preparing to go to bed.

She went up to her room while I cleaned up and put the leftovers in the fridge.

I went upstairs and noticed that it was quite silent. Usually you would hear Nako playing Twice songs.

I opened slowly the door and then saw that Nako was already asleep.

I went beside her as I sat on the edge of the edge. I looked at her cute sleeping face and moved the hair that was falling slowly on her face.

"Thank you for today. It was the best birthday" I whispered to her and kissed her forehead.

"Good Night Nako"

____________________________

Happy Birthday to our Leader!!!

Kwon Eunbi!!!

The one that was meant to be the leader of Iz*one. She went through many obstacles in her life but she never gave up. To the one leading the group and always caring for her kids.

She gets roasted a lot by the members but it doesn't stop her from giving all her love to Iz*one and to Wiz*one.

Wishing the happiest birthday to Eunbi-unnie!!

#Eunbimakesmebetter

Ja~nee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 1.3K 35
This is the story of how Hyewon and Minju ended up together after the failures of Hyewon's past relationships and how after the first two she found h...
17.7K 2.7K 31
"They're all unpleasant people." The cause of Kim Namjoon's death was murder, not food poisoning. As they delve deeper into the case, Inspector Jung...
1.5K 345 40
"There I was again tonight Forcing laughter, faking smiles Same old tired, lonely place Walls of insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancy Vanished whe...
11K 566 46
[COMPLETE✔︎] ༆•••••❦︎•••••༆༆•••••❦︎•••••༆༆•••••❦︎•••••༆༆•••••❦︎•••••༆ In which, Mikey have to sacrifice the most important person in his life in orde...