Gangsta's crush ( Taehyung A...

By 7_dorks_ruin_my_life

A Journey of Merciless Mafia to a lovesick puppy Be prepared for ridiculous criminal life inside Bangtan mans... More

Gangsta's first meet
New crush
I am always there for you
Guardian
The Official Meet
Sweet moments
Not an update
Jealousy
Not an update
Mysterious V
His Care
Not an update
Stalker?
Spend the Night?
Misunderstandings
His Absence
Old but Gold
His Feelings
Crystal Clear
Wrath
Grilling over lunch
Deja vu
Ruined Confession?
Darkness
His Betrayal?
Safe
Having second thoughts?
V or Tae?
Plan 'How to snatch Y/n'
I tried Okay!
Do you know Bts?
Tomato!
Ran away?
Special Corner
The Call
Birds and Bees
One step closer
Christmas Special๐ŸŽ„โค๏ธ
Jimin's Anger
Glimpses of Past
Why so serious?
Mama
Darla
Doubt on sexuality
Ridiculous
Meeting Taehyung
Decision
Loophole in plan
Torture
Family Ties
Choose
Explosion
Mountain out of molehill
Goodbye
Busted
*Important*
Kiss and make up
Who's the traitor?
BTS- Behind the scene
MARIAnated
Baking on brunch
Sulking Sweetheart
Zone Ankha
Glorious Gala
Kill 'em with torture
Q/A
๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธSpidey Oppar๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ
Chaotic Wedding

How to act like Mafia?

2.4K 113 14
By 7_dorks_ruin_my_life

(Tae's pov)

I don't know what I did or gone wrong to receive this treatment. I was always a good boy since childhood, an obedient son, faithful to my brothers then why am I getting this rude treatment. I never thought that they will deceive me like this. Was I not enough that my brothers didn't think twice while betraying me.

...

Currently I am receiving real helpful lectures from my brothers on how to act like mafia.

Like what the fuck?

It's pissing me off that they weren't acknowledging and straight up ignoring the fact that I am THE Mafia. Heck it's written in my Id like literally the officer behind the counter was giving me a strange look for about 10 minutes when I said to add Mafia as my last name. Kim V Mafia.

Doesn't it give a ducking hint that I am a mafia then what the hell these dumb chicklings not getting. They are basically teaching me how to act ruthless and stern, have a blank face and all. Bitch! I act like this. I was seconds away to throw my Id on their faces but that little fucker Jungkook had to flex his biceps in warning. Like hell, I would be scared by that. Hah! With a loud scoff I quietly sat on the couch and listen to their blabbering ignoring an amused bunny.

Minutes later they bored me to death, so I started to throw tantrums, arguing that I didn't need their special Mafian classes. But it all went unnoticed and I was speechless, lips tight and no sound seeping after Jin hyung's defense in rap.

"So tell me, did Y/n got convinced that you are not Tae?" Namjoon hyung asked assessing me thoroughly like I am some criminal.

"Yes hyung! you'll not believe but she accepts that I am V" I exclaimed with a proud smile but it flattered into a painful hiss when Jin hyung slapped me hard on the back of my head.

"Oh! what was that for?" I glared at him whilst rubbing my head.

"This little bitch here failed at his first attempt" he rated me out in front of me.

"What are you saying hyung? She easily got convinced!" I said now both confused and angry. Did he got some hearing problem? She absolutely believed me. Right?

"Yes, but after recognizing you in a blink of eye" He huffed. Oh well, Nevermind it's me who should cleanse ears.

"What? How did she, I mean with that weird lenses" Jimin widened his eyes in astonishment and narrowed his gaze on my eyes.

"Eggxactly! She recognize him even after he goes a 360 degree change" hyung spat looking at me up and down with scrutiny eyes. And I was this close in wrapping and covering my chest. What the hell is wrong with this pervert hyung?

"Then why is he saying that she got convince?" Yoongi asked and raised his thick eyebrows, openly accusing me. 

"Well what would you do if someone deny their identity and keep saying that they are not them? She is confused but didn't want to come out as nuisance after he rigidly denied that he is not Tae" he explains and now I recall the expression of Y/n, she was kind of looking at me with distrust not believing my words.

"So what should I do now?" I asked whilst chewing on my bottom lips in nervousness.

"Hey guys! Are we going to tell her what we do for living?" Namjoon hyung asked with calculative expressions.

"Hmm Yes, atleast I want to come clean as V" I said without an ounce of hesitation.

"Then you should maybe act more like V" Yoongi said bluntly.

"What? H-how do I act more like V?" I whisper in disbelief staring at him like he said that my all clothes are fake Gucci.

"Well not certainly from what I see. You go all lovesick puppy in front of her regardless of what you are- V or Tae. Your eyes literally shine with heart-shaped eyes and I am sure you would be wagging your tail if you had one" he exclaimed nonchalantly.

"Hey!" I shout being offended but no one took my side. Betrayers!

"He is not lying is he?" Jin hyung smirks and Namjoon agreed in unison.

"Then what do you want me to do?" I glared at them and crossed my arms stubbornly.

"The first thing we have to do next morning is to tell her the truth about our lifestyle and why she got kidnapped, she deserves to know that much atleast. And if we are hiding Taehyung's real identity then he should act more like V to convince her" Namjoon hyung suggested like always.

"Speak in more deep ass voice and maintain stern expression. Don't you dare use that sickly sweet voice to her, act like a cold person and order her around instead of comforting her" Yoongi hyung propounded.

What! I had to act apathetically with her. Then how will Y/n survive among Mafias in this house. She's like an innocent lamb among wolves. Who will take care of her? I thought.

"Then we will be the one to comfort her" A bunny enthusiastically said deepening my urge to strangle him.

"Okay. Let's do this tomorrow" they agreed among themselves completely ignoring me. I have had enough of them so I decided to leave the company of fools.

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked ruining my plan of subtly exiting especially from a certain muscles pig.

"Huh! to sleep or maybe dreaming about my girl" I murmur the last words.

"I heard that" Jin hyung shouted catching my loose mouth red handed.

"No.. no, you have to come with us for level two Mafian class" he explained taking this fucked up idea too seriously.

"B-but" I pathetically t r i e d.

"So that is your idea of teaching me" I bore my eyes sharply at the scene in front of me trying to find some sense in that.

"Yes" they all shut me up and return back to focus deeply at that nonsense.

"And how the hell would this work?" I couldn't help but whined helplessly.

"It definitely will" Jin hyung shushed me and cupped my face turning it in front.

"So watching these dramas and movies of mafia will help me in learning how to act like one" I asked and closed my eyes at the brutally torcher scene playing on Netflix. Heck they didn't have to cut his finger nails, just exposing his browser history to his parents would do the job.

"Yes" They said in unison.

"For god sake! We are the real mafia" I shouted in whispers not wanting to wake the beauty at upstairs who's been taking nap after eating the soup which I stole from Jin hyung's hands while he was on his way to give her the delicious bowl.

"Well, you don't act like one, little taetae" Hobi hyung imitated a childlike voice and made fun of my nickname that was given by Y/n.

"Can we wrap this up, look at the time it's 3:30 now" I requested whilst rubbing my eyes tiredly watching the same movie again and again.

"Just one more" Namjoon said indifferently and give the remote to Jungkook fully knowing that no one can win against him.

"HYUNG!"

Needless to say we didn't go to bed until 5 a.m. proving by our prominent dark circles and Jin hyung has wakeup all of us at sharp 8 a.m. so, it's was not a surprise that I became grumpy more than Yoongi hyung. It's like we have switched our souls, he is acting sweet and goofing around whereas I am irritated with everything like someone has pissed on my cereals.

Hey! Why is there more liquid in my cereals?

"Maybe it will work more because he is irritated now. He would certainly act natural in front of her" Namjoon said ignoring my death glare.

"V frown a little more. Yes, that's good that's good nice nice!" Yoongi exclaimed happily enjoying my pain

"Now you're ready" Jin said and encourage me patting my head too hardly.

"Fighting!" they all cheered me and we finished our breakfast and perched in the living room only to notice a figure standing at the below of staircase.

A/N-

Sorry for the late update. There is so much happening in my life that now I don't know nan molla. But I'll try to keep my work steady.

This is a several times edited but still unedited short chapter more like a filler one for the upcoming up and downs in bangtan and Y/n's life .  

Love y'all ❤❤❤

-by Couchpotato

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 4.4K 50
You love Jin. Jin loves you. Nothing else matters. What happens when you find out that love doesn't rule the world, money does? You were born for thi...
12K 681 19
"I've done everything so that I could to raise my daughter happily and you're just going to ruin that Taehyung!" Gang Leader AU
777K 16.8K 17
your mom recently fell in love with "the man of her dreams" and finally decided to move in with him. as soon as you moved, things started to change...
3.6K 347 22
๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ [๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž]. ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐จ๐ค ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ข ๐š๐ก๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ ...