Little Witches // Supernatural

By BlazeG16

[On Hold] Nathan Winchester, 25 year old brother of Dean and Sam. After being away from his brothers for 5 y... More

cast.
part one.
01
02
03
04
05
07
08
09

06

406 13 1
By BlazeG16

Part 3: Dead in the water.
"Mister, Come back! Mister!"

Andrea's house

The sun was rising over the lake, shining through the windows of the house. Sam and Andrea was sitting in the living-room talking. Sapphire sat on Sams' lap, looking over at the older woman in concern. She looked as if she could sense what Andrea was feeling.

"Can you tell me?" Sam asked quietly, as to not scare the woman more.

"No." She answered as Dean was looking through notebooks that are on the bookshelves with Destiny on his shoulders, who had a book in her hands, acting as if she was actually reading but was just looking at the pictures.

"It doesn't make any sense." She said, starting to cry. "I'm going crazy." She put her head in her hands, shaking her head in disbelief.

Nathan made his way over to them, handing Andrea a drink. "No, you're not. Tell us what happened. Everything." He demanded in a soft tone, he understood she'd been through a lot but they needed to understand more so they could help her.

"I heard...I thought I heard...there was this voice." She tells them.

"What did it say?" Sam asks.

"It said...it said 'come play with me'." Andrea explains. "What's happening?" She asks, sobbing. Sapphire reached over grabbing her hand, holding in her little one.

Destiny reached forwards picking up a scrapbook, resting it on top of Deans head, proceeding to flick through it. Dean titled his head back to see what she was looking at. As soon as he saw, he lifted her off his shoulders, taking the book from her causing Destiny to whine.

The scrapbook was titled "Jake - 12 years old". Dean went through it before closing it harshly, heading over to Sam, Nathan and Andrea; he put the book down in front of Andrea, opening it to a picture of Explorer Troop 37.

"Do you recognize the kids in these pictures?" Dean asks.

"What? Um, um, no. I mean, except that's my dad right there. He must have been about 12 in these pictures." Andrea states. She moved her finger over another picture of Jake as a child; he's standing next to Peter making Dean look at his younger brothers.

"Chris Barr's drowning. The connection wasn't to Bill Carlton. It must have been to the sheriff." Dean states.

"Bill and the sheriff - they were both involved with Peter." Sam corrects.

"What about Chris?" Andrea asks, confused. "My dad - what are you talking about?"

"Daddy!" Destiny shouted from outside, all the adults turned to see where the child had gone. Seeing her outside, they all rushed to her. Destiny hair was blowing in the wind but she couldn't move or she'd lose the feeling that she was following.

As everyone finally made it outside to Destiny, Sapphire rushed over to her twin hugging her tightly. She could now sense the same thing her sister was feeling cause her to let go looking around confused. Nathan, who saw their expressions, panicked not wanting his brothers to catch on to what was happening. Of course, it was now that they started showing their powers a bit.

"You and Lucas get back to the house and stay there, okay?" Nathan tells Andrea. He needed his daughters with him so he knew that what they were going to dig up in a minute or two was what they were sensing.

--------

The three brothers had fetched shovels from the Impala and discovered a red bicycle covered in dirt. Nathan looks over at his twins discretely, who were sat on the ground watching, who nod in return.

This just confirmed his theory, their powers were coming through. He didn't know how his brothers would react, they were one of the things they hunted. He knew they wouldn't kill them or at least he hoped they wouldn't but not all hunters are as kind as Nate was. He believed that not all monsters do monstrous things.

"Peter's bike." Nathan states.

"Who are you?" A male voice came from behind them. They all turned around to see Jake standing there with a gun pointed at them.

"Put the gun down, Jake." Sam tells him, treading careful. He didn't want to get shot and his niece were with them.

Nathan, Sam and Dean all drop their shovels, the girls jumped up running behind their father to hide, peeking around the side of his legs.

"How did you know that was there?" The sheriff asks.

"What happened? You and Bill killed Peter," Dean accuses. "drowned him in the lake and then buried the bike? You can't bury the truth, Jake. Nothing stays buried." He continued, stating the hard truth to the sheriff.

Nathan eyes stayed glued on the gun, pushing the girls further behind him. "I don't know what the hell you're talking about." The sheriff replied, his voice hardening as well as his grip on the piece of metal.

"You and Bill killed Peter Sweeney thirty-five years ago." Nathan says. "That's what the hell I'm talking about." He smiled sarcastically.

"Dad!" Andrea shouts, catching the attentions of the men, as she finally reached them.

"And now you got one seriously pissed-off spirit." Dean continued. Sapphire onto her twins hand, both trembling in fear, gripping their dads pants tight. They knew he'd protect them no matter, he'd die for his girls.

"It's gonna take Andrea, Lucas, everyone you love." Sam says. "It's gonna drown them. And it's gonna drag their bodies God knows where, so you can feel the same pain Peter's mom felt. And then, after that, it's gonna take you, and it's not gonna stop until it does"

Nathan rolled his eyes, the sheriffs face not changing to one of belief. "And you'll be in the most unbearable pain you could think off until he gets to you," Nate explained. "You'll be so grief stricken, that you would want death yourself but he won't give you a pain free one for what you did to him."

"Yeah, and how do you know that?" He argues, not realizing they knew exactly what they were talking about.

"Because that's exactly what it did to Bill Carlton." Sam tells him.

Devins stared at them in disbelief, they were mental for sure. "Listen to yourselves, both of you. You're insane."

"I don't really give a rat's ass what you think of us. But if we're gonna bring down this spirit, we need to find the remains, salt them, and burn them into dust." Dean explains, face showing no emotion. "Now tell me you buried Peter somewhere. Tell me you didn't just let him go in the lake."

"Dad, is any of this true?" Andrea asks her father.

"No. Don't listen to them. They're liars and they're dangerous." Jake insisted, lying through his teeth.

"Something tried to drown me. Chris died on that lake. Dad, look at me." Andrea continues, causing Jake to look at her trying to keep his face emotionless. "Tell me you-you didn't kill anyone." Jake looks away no longer being able to hide his guilt on the subject. "Oh my God."

"Billy and I were at the lake. Peter was the smallest one. We always bullied him, but this time, it got rough." He explained, making Nathan feel sick. "We were holding his head under the water. We didn't mean to. But we held him under too long and he drowned. We let the body go, and it sank." Dean glances at Sam than at Nathan, an annoyed look on his face.

The sheriff begged for his daughter, wanting her to believe he was innocent. "Oh, Andrea, we were kids. We were so scared. It was a mistake. But, Andrea, to say that I have anything to do with these drownings, with Chris, because of some ghost? It's not rational." Jake asks.

"All right, listen to me, all of you." Nathan seethes. "We need to get you away from this lake, as far as we can, right now."

Andrea turned her head slightly, looking away from her Dad. Lucas could be seen making his way over to the docks. The mother gasped loudly, causing everyone to look over where she was looking.

"Lucas!" The sheriff shouts. They all ran to the dock, shouting Lucas' name. The boy lent over the side , reaching for one of the toy soldiers. When a hand comes up pulling Lucas into the water, head first.

The adults had reached the dock, Nathan quickly turned back to face his daughters. "Stay here." He demanded, receiving a nod.

The hunters carried on running to the end of the dock and dived in to search for Lucas. "Oh, my God!" Andrea screams. She took off her jacket, ready to jump in.

"Andrea, stay there!" Sam yells.

"No! Lucas!" She shouts as if it was obvious.

"We'll get him! Just stay on the dock!" He replied, loudly before going back underwater. Dean comes up and a minute later, so does Sam. Nathan was still under, and he wasn't planning on coming up till he got the boy, even if it took him awhile.

"Sam?" Dean asks, hoping he found the boy, but Sam shakes his head. They looked around to see if Nathan had come back up, they dove back under to carry on the search.

Nathan was still under, losing breathe quickly. He could see a small shadow floating around at the bottom of the lake, swimming further down to get him.

The twins looked around for their dad till they heard water splashing from the side of them. "Peter, if you hear me...please, Peter, I'm sorry. I'm so- I'm so sorry." Jake says.

"Daddy, no!" Andrea yells to him.

"Peter. Lucas- he's, he's just a little boy. Please, it's not his fault, it's mine. Please take me." Jake pleads and begs with the boy that he killed.

"Mister, Come back!" Saf yelled. "Mister!"

"Oi! Don't go in there. Sheriff!" Destiny shouted at him. Both trying to stop him from drowning too.

Sam and Dean came back up to see the sheriff going into the water and the girls on the dock shouting at him. "Jake, no!" Dean exclaimed.

Andrea, Saf and Dee carried on yelling at him while Sam and Dean dived back down again. Nathan was still swimming towards Lucas, completely out of breathe but still trying to hold on to his consciousness.

Sam and Dean both came back up, but shakes their heads to Andrea and she yells 'no!' again. All the Winchesters were getting worried as they hadn't seen Nathan once since they entered the water. Few seconds later, Nathan came up; red in the face, holding an unconscious Lucas. All the brothers quickly went to the dock and got Lucas on it before Sam and Dean pulled themselves up.

Nathan stayed in the water close to passing out. Dean turned around not seeing his younger brother pull himself up, seeing him closing his eyes and sinking back under. Quickly, he leaned over the dock grabbing Nathan's arms and pulled him out, laying him on the hard surface.

Andrea tends to Lucas who quickly wakes up, while Sam and Dean along with the twins paid attention to a unconscious Nate. Dean laid his head on his chest to see if he was breathe, letting out a relieved sigh when he was.

The girls crawled around the brothers to sit next to their dad, holding his hands. Shaking, scared he wouldn't wake up. Tears gathered in their eyes, while they sat there patiently waiting, ignoring everything around them.

Nathans eyes fluttered open, bright light shining into them causing him to squint. A loud cry sounded from the sides of him before two small bodies came barrelling into him, squishing him between the ground and them. He stroked their backs while sitting up straight. Looking around to see he was on the dock, and Lucas was in his mothers arms.

------------------------
Motel Street

Sapphire was currently asleep in Nathan's arms as he and his brothers walked out the motel and to the cars with their bags. She would be awake like Destiny was, but she got little to no sleep last night due to her worrying. She kept thinking that her dad was going to die, like her mother. Every time she got close to sleep, she'd jolt back up seeing her fathers none moving body on the dock so Nathan spent all night cuddling her and reassuring her that he wasn't going anywhere, any time soon.

Destiny however, slept through out the entire night, exhausted from the day before. Now was running in circles around Dean, cause it whined him up the most and his reaction to her was priceless every time. Of course she was scared of her dads dying but she wanted to be strong from not only her dad but for her little sister (by 13 minutes).

Now, they're packing and ready to leave this town in the dust. Throwing the duffel bags in the trunk of the cars.

"Look, we're not gonna save everybody." Nathan tries to comfort his brother.

"I know." Dean nods.

"Nathan, Sam, Dean." Andrea greets walking up with Lucas, seeing the hyperactive 5 year old now running away from a scowling Dean, giggling and a sleeping Sapphire.

Dean nods, "Hey."

"We're glad we caught you." Andrea tells the hunters, resting her hand on Lucas' shoulder, who was carrying a tray of sandwiches. "We just, um, we made you lunch for the road. Lucas insisted on making the sandwiches himself."

"Can I give it to them now?" Lucas whispers, looking up to Andrea. The brothers smiled at the the same time.

"Of course." Andrea smiles softly and kisses Lucas's on the head. A bouncing Destiny came barrelling towards the duo.

"Come on, Unca Dean and Lucas!" She exclaimed, waving for them to follow her to Impala; a laugh leaving her mouth when a grumbling Dean, grabbed her, chucking her into the air.

"How you holding up?" Nathan asked, feeling sympathy to the widow.

"It's just gonna take a long time to sort through everything, you know?" She says, a small smile playing on her lips.

Sam sighed, he wished she didn't have to go through this but he can't stop death. "Andrea, I'm sorry."

Andrea shook her head. "You saved my son."

Nathan cleared his throat, cutting her off, an unimpressed look on his face. The other two looked at him seeing his expression causing them to laugh.

"Thank you, Nathan." Andrea said gratefully. Receiving a nod and small smirk from the hunter. "I can't ask for more than that. Dad loved me. He loved Lucas. No matter what he did, I just have to hold on to that."

----

Dean made his way over to the Impala, a laughing upside down girl in his hands. Placing her on the ground, he opened the front door and sits on the seat, legs out of the car so he faces Lucas and Destiny. Grabbing the sandwiches from Lucas putting them behind him.

"All right, if you're gonna be talking now, this is a very important phrase, so I want you to repeat it one more time." Dean tells the boy.

"Zeppelin rules!" Lucas shouts, grinning. Destiny giggled beside them, Nathan makes her and Sapphire say that a lot.

"That's right. Up high." Holding his hand up for a high five, "You take care of your mom, okay?" He tells him seriously, Lucas nods.

The other Three adults made their way over to Dean, chuckling a bit. Andrea lent over the car door, capturing Deans lips with her own.

"Thank you." She says. Dean thinks for a minute, then proceeds to scratch his head getting his keys out.

"Move your asses. We're gonna run out of daylight before we hit the road." Dean says walking pass a laughing Destiny, who had fell on the floor from laughing to hard at Dean expression, to the drivers side.

Nathan bent down to grabbed his weirdo of a daughter of the floor, making his way over to his car. Once everybody was in their cars, they drove away waving at the family of two on their way.

26-09-20
[2678 words]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 338 34
SUPERNATURAL. in which, a man returns to the living in search for what brought him back with his brother and his lover. dean winchester x oc season...
25.7K 744 66
They're back! The ghouls, vampires, ghosts, spirits and even more terrifying entities. And wherever these evil beings are, you'll find the Winchester...
7.4K 235 9
Mary Winchester was killed by a supernatural force and now, her husband, two sons, and only daughter are obsessed with finding it and killing it 22 y...
5.3K 71 41
Disclaimer: I only own my OC. Supernatural and its characters belong to their rightful owners. They saved her. They gave her a home. They adopted he...