ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴᴀɪʀᴇs Cᴏɴᴛʀᴀᴄᴛ

By moon_sky1114

( COMPLETED-under major editing) For the sake of his brother's life,Kim Taehyung sacrifice his future. Jeon... More

Author's Note
Character's Introduction
Chapter 1: Interview
Chapter 2: Mr. Jeon's Surprise Visit
Chapter 3: Outburst
Chapter 4: Reality
Chapter 5: Start Again
Chapter 6: Heartbeats
Chapter 7: Jealous
Chapter 8: The CEO's Confession
Chapter 9: Lets Break Up😁
Chapter 10: First Date
Chapter 11: The Contract
Chapter 12: Contract's Content
Chapter 13: Lost and Found
Chapter 14: Shove your dick to shut his mouth!
Chapter 15: Virgin no more (1)
Chapter 16: Virgin no more (2)
Chapter 17: Bathroom Sex
Chapter 18: Memories
Chapter 19: Lets go Home
Chapter 20: Personal Assistant
Chapter 21: The Reason of his Coldness
Chapter 22: Reconciliation
Chapter 23: Will You Marry Me?
Thank You Note
Chapter 24: Blood, Sweat and Tears
Chapter 25: The Change
Not an Update
Chapter 26: Im Pregnant
Chapter 27: Doubt
Chapter 28: Scandal
Chapter 29: The End of Them?
Chapter 30: Jeon Taehyung
Chapter 32: New Found Family?
Chapter 33: Accident
Chapter 34: Who is Taehyung?
Chapter 35: My girlfriend, Lisa
Chapter 36: Letting you go, for real
Chapter 37: Dreams and Nightmares?
Chapter 38: I remember him
ʙᴀɴɢᴛᴀɴ sᴏɴʏᴇᴏɴᴅᴀɴ
Chapter 39: Im Sorry
Chapter 40: Are we okay,now?
Chapter 41: Bastard! I miss you
Chapter 42: He is my Husband!
Chapter 43: Marriage Contract
Chapter 44: I am Jeon Kim Taehyung!
Chapter 45: Second Proposal
Chapter 46: Loving you till Eternity
Final Chapter: Happy Family
Not an Update

Chapter 31: Million dollar Reward

6.4K 244 31
By moon_sky1114

Its just a day when Taehyung is gone but to Jungkook its like a year already.

When he woke up, he saw his hyungs with him in one of their guess room. He saw Namjin sleeping at each other side at the couch, Hoseok at the other and Yoonmin couple also across the other couch. He feels guilty seeing them like that, he feels guilty dragging them to this situation.

He slowly get up from the bed and without making any noise, he successfully sneak outside and went to his room.

The room that was a mess last night was now cleaned and fix. Everything in their right places. He entered his bathroom and took a shower then dries himself.

"Kookie, this looks good on you." Taehyung says when they go shopping after Jungkook's birthday. He saw how happy his baby is, those smile that he wants to see every second of his life. But now, its gone.

He heard Taehyung, when he saw the suit that Taehyung buys for him. He took it and wear it.

Without saying anything to those people who he pass by inside the mansion, he enters his car and drive his way, but not in his company.

He was now standing infront of Taehyung's apartment. He opened it with the key that he ask from the landlady. The landlady knows about him and Taehyung so she trusted him.

The inside of the apartment was the same. Looks like its been long that Taehyung was here. He stayed there for an hour and about to leave when he receive a call. He check it but ignored when he saw its Yoongi.

He walk outside then lock the door before he drives his car. He reach the company and when he enters he suddenly called an emergency meeting.

He waited at the meeting hall with his cold face, narrowed brows and fist bowled.

"How long do i need to wait!" He said in outrage, that hid employees runs almost pushing each other.

"What's happening?" One staff whispered.

"I dont know" the other replied.

"Whoever can give me any information to where Jeon Taehyung is, i'll give him or her a 1 million dollar as a reward. But if you give me a fake information, you know what will happen to your family." Jungkook stated before leaving the hall, walking to his office.

The employees starts to whisper while going back to their assigned works.

"So, i think you know where he is" a colleague said to Jimim.

Jimin glared at him, he is not on the mood to hear some bullshits.

"I dont care about that goddam money! All i want is my friends safety and happiness. And please, do me a favor...can you leave me alone!" Jimin blurted and walk out.

"Park Jimin, if you dont want the money, just tell me where is Mr. Jeon Taehyung." His colleague shouted and Jimin stop walking.

"Fuck you!" Jimin said gravelly and raising his middle finger without turning his back to his colleague.

Some employee who saw him gasp. Jimin is a silent and always focus on his works, but change in just a minute.

Jungkook sat in his office, his back leaning at his chair, eyes shut, fist in bowled.

"What?!" He says without looking to the person who knock and enters his office. He opened his eyes when he feels someone infront of him.

"Hyung..." his voice crack seeing Hoseok and Yoongi. They patted his shoulder and he finally cries.

Yoongi and Hoseok comforted him. Since Taehyung came to Jungkook's life, their brother change. But Taehyung's leaving made Jungkook weak. Yet they dont blame the young brunette for what's happening now.

"Dont worry, we will find him. He will come back to us, to you." Yoongi says in a concerned tone.

To Jungkook, every second that pass is so long. After his brothers left him in the office, he tried focusing on his works. But he kept on thinking where is Taehyung, is he eating properly? Is he having a comfortable place to stay?

He pulled his hair in frustration then he took his coat, walking outside his office.

"I cant just sit and work here without doing anything." He told himself. He took the key to Yugyeom and drive to where he knows who can help him.

"What brings you here,Jeon?" A guy ask him upon he sits.

"I want your help." Jungkook replied.

"Hm...the Jeon Jungkook wants my help? Unbelievable." The guy says,crossing his right leg to his left. Still not believing that the known Jeon Jungkook is seeking for his help.

Jungkook poke his tongue. He hated this but for once, he wants his friends help. Its for his Taehyung and baby.

"Im fucking serious Lucas!" He says, trying his best to sound calm.

"I can see that,Kook. I know you. So what help you needed?" Lucas ask, they were a good friend since their high school. Kai is a famous private detector.

Jungkook took his phone and showed something to him. Lucas blink his eyes upon seeing a beautiful...no...an ethereal creature. He drooled staring at the photo thats not go unnoticed to Jungkook. He close his phone and Lucas looks at him.

"Damn Jeon, who's that?" He blurted.

"He's Jeon Taehyung. Thats all you need to know. I will pay you a million dollar to find him." Jungkook stated, looking at the Lucas who's jaw drop.

Lucas was caught in guard not hearing at the payment,but did he just really hear it clearly?

"Jeon Taehyung?" He repeated and when he comes to his senses, Jungkook was no longer there.

"That asshole, cant believe he just leave like that?" He says to no one.

He called Jungkook but directed to a voice mail. Then he received a message to his email.

(Ignore the mic)

Name: Jeon Kim Taehyung

"He's almost two konths pregnant, so i need you to do everything to find him."

Jungkook arrived to his mansion at 5 in the afternoon after signing some documents in his office.

He strode to his room and throws himself to the bed. Staring at the ceiling, he saw Taehyung smiling at him. The smile that he loves the most.

"Yes, i want to marry you, Kook. I love you so much Mr. Jeon"

He smiles hearing those sweet deep voice of his baby. He blinks his eyes to control the tears that are threatening to fall to his cheeks.

Hugging the pillow of Taehyung, he heard a knock from his door, he look without moving then heard the door opened showing Yoongi.

He pulled himself upword to lean his back at the head board,still hugging the pillow.

"We saw this the day Taehyung left." Yoongi started. Jungkook stared at the brown envelop and furrowed upon realising what is it.

"How?" He ask confused, taking the envelop to Yoongi's hand. He opened it and a ring fell from inside, with those pieces of torn photo of Taehyung. He picked the ring and stare at it. He open his mouth but close it again, not knowing what to say.

"Kook, did you ask Taehyung signed the first agreement?" Yoongi ask, bringing back Jungkook at his sense. He saw Jungkook frowned.

"Why should i,hyung? This is---

His eyes widened when he saw the first agreement signed with Taehyung, he examined it and he notice something weird. He tore it into small pieces and throws at the floor.

Yoongi was just watching his younger brother, he wants to tear thet agreement before but he decides to give it to Jungkook.

Jungkook flips the brown envelop and upside down and another paper fell,but he became more confused on why its torn into half, and the signed part is missing. He look at his hyung and Yoongi got the message.

"Its been like that when we saw it, and Jimin saw too. We explained to him about it and he understand. He needs to know about it, he is the only friend of Taehyung whom he trust and---

Yoongi suddenly stop when Jungkook moves from his bed and search for his phone.

"Kook, what are you doing?" Yoongi ask following the movement of his dongsaeng.

"Maybe Jimin knows where he is, hyung..." Jungkook says,his fingers were busy searching for Jimins name at his phone.

"Jungkook, if he know do you think he would hide it? No kook, if he knows where he is he will not be like this. His devastated knowing that he doesn't know where his bestfriend is." Yoongi exclaimed to Jungkook, but the other ignore him.

"Jimin...please tell mr where he is...please...im begging you...please..." Jungkook sobs when Jimin answered his call. Yoongi's heart broke seeing his brother like this.

"Mr. Jeon, o swear if i know whete he is i will drag him back to you. But i really dont know..im sorry Mr. Jeon..im really sorry" Yoongi heard his boyfriend says. He can say that Jimin is crying due to his hoarse voice.

Jungkook shouted in frustration, his voice echoed in his room and surely heard in the whole mansion. His heart is in a severe pain, missing his baby.

His sobbing like a kid, his teary eyes where covered with his long bangs. Yoongi walk closer and pulled him, hugging his dongsaeng, rubbing his hands up and down to the others back. He let Jungkook cries in his chest. He comforted him and didnt leave until he heard a faint snore from Jungkook. He laid the young ceo and tuck him under the covet, he pitied his brother to his situation. He walks slowly not wanting to wake him, he close the door without making a noise then told Mina to prepare a food for Jungkook when he wakes up.

He drives and went to his casino, where he ask someone to meet him.

"Yoongi-sshi"

"Follow me." Yoongi commanded and enter to his office.

"I hate seeing and talking to you, but im doing this for my brother." He started in a cold tone.

"What do you mean?" The guy ask, not getting what the other means.

Yoongi poured a whisky to his glass then to the other, he brings it in his mouth then gulps it.
"Taehyung is missing and you girlfriend is the reason for it." Gripping the glass tightly. He saw the confused look at the person infront of him.

"Park, that fucking whore did something! Goddam it!" He shouted in anger. Bogum flinch to his sit seeing the furious Min Yoongi. Its rare to see that side of him.

"I dont know anything..and besides Lisa?... we broke up 2 yrs ago, Yoongi." Bogum explained.

"Dont fucking lie,Park! If you know about this, i swear to god i will kill you and that filty whore of yours!" Yoongi taut, slamming the glass at the table causing it to broke in his own hands.

Bogum saw bloods flowing from the others hand. But he didn't move to where he is sitting. He knows Yoongi too well.

"I swear Yoongi, i really dont know anything. I will help you to find Taehyungie." He said with flat voice. After saying this, Yoongi examined him.

To tell that Yoongi is not satisfy to what Bogum says but he didn't say anything now.

He stand from where he is then walk towards a small cabinet at the corner. He sense Bogum then he told him to go. The other bow in respect before leaving not forgetting to close the door.

Yoongie hissed in pain when he poured an alcohol to his wound.
"Bulshit!" He cursed to no one.
After cleaning his wound, he put a bandage and leans his back to the couch.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hahaha

AH, it inspired me a lot. Thanks namjoonie for this💜

Eyes never lie🥰🥰🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.8K 5.8K 47
Just when Seokjin was happily being independent, someone had to suddenly enter his life with different intentions that would surely change his perspe...
43.1K 2K 20
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...
409K 20.3K 84
( Completed ✓) Taehyung and Jungkook are forced to get married , not really forced . But Taehyung fall in love with a boy...unknown boy , who he rand...
676K 23.2K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...