Unexpected but expected by øñè

By sailaroha03

Among the 7 billion people, she is nothing special. At least, the way we look, she isn't different from other... More

Its starting
forgetting something very important??
Time to know who is yours
Time to know who is yours (2)
They're being loved by the one they love
Getting closer
a new start
sometimes it hurts
slowly but...
The feeling is something more than I can explain
Going well
something's wrong
something's wrong(2)
what has just happend!!!
The most precious moment came unexpectedly
Don't know whats gonna happen
Don't misunderstand me
Putting an end to misunderstanding

There should be someone who'll care no matter what happens

32 9 17
By sailaroha03

A/N: Stream Bad idea for Moonbin and Sanha

Jinwoo's P.O.V

Did I really do wrong? Of course it wasn't good to kiss her in front of everyone even without her permission. But that doesn't mean that she'll leave with Taehyung hyung.

Wait wait.. Is it possible that she has some feelings for Taehyung? They're quite close this days..

Damn!! My head is aching now. This can't happen.
I'll be the only one to make Saila's heart beat.
Yes.. I'm in love with her but only God knows who owns her heart.
But, why does she always act like she isn't comfortable when I want to care of her. Why can't she understand that she means everything to me and to make sure that she is alright is my duty.

Just when my heart is so afraid of losing her and standing on the corridor by my room with a hope that the cool breeze coming from south side will cool by burning heart ,
my phone beeps .

As my eyes go through the phone screen I got to see that Yerin sent a picture with a text.

The picture shows that Saila and Taehyung hyung sitting by a river side and Taehyung is strongly holding her hand .
They're not that close but its clearly visible that Saila's left hand is on Tae hyung's lap and it is wrapped by the both hands of him while Saila is looking on the floor.

As I wasn't ready to see it now I step back and somehow sit on a chair which was near.
So, are they really together?

No, what am I thinking! I deserve a slap from myself.

They're working together and they can be good friends. Just because they're sitting together doesn't mean they're dating. What has happend to me.
But still to see her with someone else hurts me so badly.

Okay, as long Saila doesn't say anything I should not let all this shits to enter my head.

********

Its 8 o'clock now. Isn't it too early to go to their shooting set now? What'll others thing!
But, I can't hold myself anymore from being away of Saila that too after seeing all that .

I told Moonbin to call her for knowing if she reached home safely on previous day night as u didn't got the courage to talk to her.
No matter whatever they think I should now leave for their shooting set. Saila must've reached.

******

"Look, she is Taehyung that too so late at night"
"My God, what a girl she is! She is now flirting with V"
"She is just an attention catcher , nothing else"
"At first she used Jinjin and now V "
"I'm feeling sorry for Jinjin, maybe he really liked her. Didn't you see how he takes care of her? "
"Yeah, I'm also feeling bad for him. He is so emotional. What'll he do after seeing this"
"Didn't I tell you, she is using Jinjin? How clever she is!"
"If it wasn't Jinjin she would be nothing"
"Oh, God, how can she be with two different boys in the same night."
"In one side she is kissing Jinjin and on the other side holding V's hand"

As I step down from the car , I get to hear all this.
Staffs in all over the set are gossiping like and its not in a low voice.

Seeing me they stop and the environment turns into a cold one and they're behaving like they don't know anything.

But what the hell was they talking about . To find out the matter I call some of the staff and asks about it .
Replying me one of them forwards her cell phone and when I look at it I get to see the same picture that I received last night from Yerin, she then swips it . A picture comes out which contains the scene of me kissing Saila on the dining table.
"From where the hell have you got this pictures?" I yell at them and isn't even trying to control my tamper.
Hot blood is running into my nerves.

None of them is replying. When I'm going to ask again, Mrs. Kiya comes out of the crowd and says, " Why are you yelling at us? Its all over in the internet and its not only us who are saying about it. All are watching it and talking about it.
Look Jinjin, didn't I tell you? It's not good to believe any Non-korean like this, who listens to me." She ends making a face.

So now I've to come to terms with Yerin. How could she do something so nasty.
But before its important to find Saila . Only God knows what she is going throw.

Maybe seeing me looking for someone Umji comes and says," You must be looking for Saila but I dont think she in a condition of talking to anyone . Let's give her some time."

"You're her manager, right? Wasn't it your duty to protect her from all this? And now you're talking about giving her alone time? You better tell me where she is now."

Nodding a little and itching her palms she replies, " What can I even do. Everything is on being seen by all."

I'm really not finding it necessary to listen to anything else from anybody else so I'm just going to Saila according to the place that Umji has shown me.

***

It's in a banch under a big tree Saila is sitting over there all alone and her tiny body is trembling maybe because of her crying.
I quietly sit by her side and place my hand on her shoulder as she was sitting like giving me the back.

She has turned and as soon as she saw me she wrapped her both hands on my neck and consequently pulled me towards her.

She starts crying loudly and trying to say something but unable to finish.

"Its ok, Saila. Don't say anything. Cry out all of the burdens that you've been enduring.
After a little more time, maybe got to understand that she has been holding me for this long time, She separates herself from and trying to hold on herself.

Getting ashamed of being cried for so long before she nodded and moves her hand on the other side .

But to see tears on her eyes and face is seemed to be the most difficult thing for me. So I just hold her cheeks with the both hands of mine and turns her towards me.

Weeping away her tears and I tell her having a eye contact with her,
" Saila, I'll forever be there to weep your tears. No, I'll be there for you so that you don't need to shed tears. 'Cause your tears are available, don't shed it for the one who doesn't care about you, okay?
But, never think that you're weak just because you're crying. Its completely okay to cry when you're getting burdened with loads of life, huh?

She has been listening to me widening her eyes.
But then she tells ," Jinwoo, do you also think that I'm nothing without your support? And that's why you've been by my side for all the times? Don't I have a little talent of acting? Moreover, do you also think.. I mean.. What they're say..ing.. about me.. that .."

"Shut the fu** up. Don't dare to say anything bad about you. You're the bestest person that I've ever meet", comes out from my mouth as I couldn't control my anger .
I add," Moreover, do you think that I need any reason to support you or to appreciate you? We're friends . Isn't it enough? Can't I help you or behave  as a friend?"

"I'm sorry but I didn't you can blaspheme this way", she smirks .
" Well, I also didn't know that it could make you smile. If I knew I'd have said it earlier to see your precious smile."

"Oh okay wait, let me show them what you really are!"

Pulling her up I start walking towards the set and taking her with me holding her hand. She then pulls me back and asks, " But Jinwoo, you didn't ask me what I was doing with Taehyung the previous night."

Looking back towards her I say," You can tell me when you want to, okay?"

*****

"Can I have your attention please? Specially of those who was waiting to know about those two pictures of Saila," I utter loudly so that it can reach all the staffs over there.

As they turn towards us, I start saying,
"I used to think that the staffs of Fantagio are the best one as they always treat their artists the best. But this time, I became really surprised the way you treated your artist.
Since our training days , you supported Astro the much you could. But why not in the case of Saila? Just because she is not a Korean girl? Wow, great."

Ms.Kiya interrupts, " why are you blaming us? It isn't us who spread that pictures. We're only talking about what she has done and what we're seeing."

"I'll take care of the one who spread this but before that I want to know what do you guyz think about Saila? She did something wrong? But what was that?" as I'm not in a situation of controlling my temper I almost shout at them.

"Saila and Taehyung are co-actors so its simple for them to sit  together and talk. And about what happend between me and Saila, its not her fault. All that happend was done by me. So it's not your right to blame her before knowing about it fully. Have I make it clear? You better be careful next time. Do you have any idea what a artist goes through when she hears all this ill talking about her that too about her character."

All nod their head down and apologize to her at the same though Saila wasn't ready for this.

Now, I can see the dazzling smile on her face what else do I need to live a peaceful life.

But I've some unfinished business with someone.
"Where are you now? I wanna meet" [over phone call]
>"I'm at home, Jinjin. My health isn't that good. Why don't you come here. After all, I'm all alone at home. " [she replies]
>"What do you mean?"
>"No, actually, I'm saying that you could give company and it'll help me to recover. "

Turning off the call I go towards my car and start going towards her home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 10.1K 56
❝And to think I had no idea who you were...❞ ❝Oh, but I knew exactly who YOU were❞ A Cha Eunwoo story. Hope you enjoy it! Finished ✔️
73.5K 4.8K 70
This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But you could read it as a stand alone if you...
228K 10.5K 71
What if you're about to meet the people you work for and they're also your Idols? And one gives you the Soul Mark after you kiss? Do you tell them? O...
3.2K 226 19
AMBW BTS Ot7 fanfic They've all been mutuals forever. How come it still feels like they're strangers. She has no problem with being the unmemorable f...