[Team] Captain Candy Finds th...

By ryanmythica

Finally, the fourth book of the series of "Physcological Dependence on Chewing Gum"! Timids, Tom, Hunter, Lis... More

The Middle of Middle School By Thomas "Tom" Drake
Slurpy's Yogurt By Thomas "Tom" Drake
The Return of Mr. Christopher Soon to Happen By Timids
Night 1 By Thomas "Tom" Drake
The Plan By Thomas "Tom" Drake
The Family By Lisa
Kyleson's Secret By Hunter
Tom's Fight By Sadie
The Boring Chip By Tom
I totally Overheard this Today! By Hunter
The Host of Hank Boring By Mr. Kyleson
As Things Change By Tom

Hunter's Hunt By Timids

1 0 0
By ryanmythica

        It's now the next Thursday. "We've gott ge the guts to bring up what we saw", I said. "I have more evidence", said Hunter suddenly. "I've discovered that the Boring brothers are actually all Mr. Kyleson, Mr. Brown, and Mr. Boring. Obviously, Kyleson and Brown are anti-Boring, and it has something to do with this Timid. Clearly, that's what the big obseesion over those keys are". "How'd you get that?", asked Sadie. "Let's just say", explained Hunter, "Hunter went on a hunt".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 12.3K 32
Athulya Singhania has spent her entire life in solitude, yearning for the love of a family. Over the years, she mastered the art of concealing her em...
753K 22.3K 48
a girl with a sweet and kind nature turns into a cold person after recalling her past. ///////////////////////// ???: please stop*sob*it hurts*crying...
95.6K 3.2K 53
π’π‚π‡πŽπŽπ‹ 𝐁𝐔𝐒 π†π‘π€π•π„π˜π€π‘πƒ "πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšŽπšœπš 𝚠𝚊𝚒 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘, πš’πšœ πš’πš— πšœπšπš’πš•πšŽ. πš†πš‘πšŠπšπšœ πš–πš˜πš›πšŽ πšœπšπš’πš•πš’πšœπš‘ πšπš‘πšŠπš— 𝚊 πš–πš˜πš...
21.5K 991 25
*π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’”π’•π’π’†* "𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’† 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’šπ’π’– ~" "𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 π’Œπ’†π’†π’‘ π’Žπ’† π’˜π’‚π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ. π’šπ’π’– π’Œπ’π’π’˜ 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† π’Šπ’• " "𝑾𝑢𝑹...