The Slayer Hero: Izuku (Plann...

By Denki_KaminariXD

don't know what to write, just take it like the other stories. Hope you guys like it!! i do not own kny and b... More

Ika-una
Ikalawa
(A/N)
Ika-apat
Ikalima
Ikapito
Ikawalo
Ikasiyam
Ikasampu
(A/N)
(A/N)
Ikalabing-isa
Ikalabing-dalawa
(A/N)
Sorry...
*sigh*
ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Just why?

Ikatlo

2.1K 42 19
By Denki_KaminariXD

(A/N)

Hello people from all over the world "Ikatlo or Number 3" of chapters to come. How about learning days of the week. Monday-Lunes, Tuesday-Martes, Wednesday-Miyerkules, Thursday-Huwebes, Friday-Biyernes, Saturday-Sabado and Sunday-Linggo. Remember, us Filipinos roll our R's. Now let's get to it.

Time Skipee a week after the day they got Kanao

Shinobu POV

I was playing with Izuku and maybe with Kanao. A day after I got Kanao, she wouldn't stop calling me master instead of Shinobu or Onesan so I just went along with it. Izuku was babbling nonstop then Aoi called out for me "Shinobu-san, remember the basket that you brought with you where Izuku was first laid on?" "Yes, what about it?" "Well, I was fixing up the blanket that came with it, then an envelope fell out of it. I have not yet open it because I thought you might be the one to open it." "Oh ok, hand it over" I take the envelope from her and slowly open it, but before I pull out whatever inside is "Kanao, look after Izuku for a bit but stay close" (A/N  No, no, and no the kids will not get run over or kidnapped, it's too much for me if they did) she then flipped her coin and nodded at me. I smiled at her and she gladly returned it. I then pull out a piece of paper. I then read the contents of it.

The Paper:

Name:

Izuku Midoriya

Date of Birth:

July 15, xxxx

Parents:

Inko Midoriya (Mother)

Quirk: Telekinesis-can grab things in mid-air in a 5 meter radius (no drawbacks)

Hisashi Midoriya (Father)

Quirk: Fire Breathing-can breathe fire through mouth (drawback: if used too much, can cause sore throat)

Doctor's Notes: Izuku Midoriya

Possible quirk is enhancing quirk. Seems to be different than the parents. As the child gets older, it seems to be that the child is gifted. If there are any signs of the quirk manifesting by, before or after the age of 4, take him to the nearest quirk doctor to register the quirk and give an IQ test.

No one POV

Shinobu was surprised to see information about Izuku, his parents and his possible quirk. She then put it in her pocket and the stood up to get Izuku and Kanao. She then found the two splashing in the small pond. She teared up a bit to see Izuku giggling and splashing at Kanao who is also having fun splashing Izuku. When Shinobu got closer to the two, Kanao accidentally splashed at Shinobu. Her face showed a horrified expression but to Kanao's surprise, Shinobu joined the two. Kanao calmed down and went back to playing. After a good 10 minutes, Shinobu saw the two yawn a bit, seeing the two looking tired "Come on you two, I'll give you two a bath then you can take a nap" Shinobu said as she picked up Izuku and held Kanao's hand. When Shinobu prepared the bath Izuku was already sleeping and Kanao was struggling to stay awake. Shinobu chuckled at the two then gave Izuku his bath while she was helping Kanao take a bath. When she was done, she changed Izuku in a cute baby clothes and Kanao in a pink kimono.

Minus the umbrella

Shinobu POV

After I changed the two, I laid Kanao on her bed in her room and she fell asleep immediately. Izuku woke up a bit and looked at Kanao. He then leaned towards her but I didn't know why at the time so I pulled him back and held him firmly. He then started squirming and trying to get out of my grasp so I laid him on Kanao's bed and he started to crawl over to Kanao and nuzzled to her chest. Kanao then subconciously hugged him. After a few seconds, I heard small snores from the two. I smiled a bit then created a small baricade around the bed so if Izuku did wake up first, he won't fall out of the bed. I then left the room to train a bit. Even if I'm already a Hashira, I still needed to train. I changed into some better clothes to train in and started training. 

Time Skipee 2 hours later

No one POV

Shinobu is seen still training outside. She was so focused that she didn't see someone walking up to her. She then threw a side kick and and the person that was walking up to her was shoved to the side. She then heard groaning. She turned around to see Tomioka on the ground. She ran to him and said "I'm sorry (999x)" until Tomioka stopped her and said that he's fine. They then heard snickering and saw Sabito and Makomo standing there. Shinobu got up and helped Tomioka up. "What are you two laughing about?"Shinobu asked "Nothing Shinobu-san, Tomioka-kun brought us here for a surprise he said" Sabito answered. "Well come on, they might be still sleeping" The two teens looked confused but followed.

When we got to a door, decorated with flowers, I opened it to see Kanao still sleeping while holding Izuku who is also sleeping. The two looked inside and saw the two little beans sleeping. They were in awe. The two teens were struggling to not squeal because of the cuteness of the kids. After a few seconds, Izuku got up and yawned while rubbing his eyes. He didn't notice us in the doorway so he proceeded to wake Kanao up. He patted on her cheeks while babbling a bit. Kanao then woke up to see Izuku patting her face. She then got up to hug Izuku but she saw us in the doorway. She smiled at me and tilted her head a bit to see who the others were. "Hi Kanao! Did you have a nice nap?" I asked her. She just gave me a nod. At the same time, Izuku noticed me and did little grabby hands, in sign of wanting to get picked up. I picked him up and held Kanao's hand while introducing Tomioka-kun, Sabito-kun and Makomo-chan. I looked at the clock and saw it was 1:00pm. "Hey, any of you hungry? I was going to feed the two there lunch" "Sure Shinobu-san, a Demon Slayer can't be Demon Slayer on an empty stomach" Sabito-kun answered happily. After eating, Sabito-kun, Makomo-chan and Tomioka-kun went outside to train a bit and I was left with two cute little beans. After some time, the three left and the sun started to set. We then ate dinner with Master and his girls, Aoi, my 2 cute little beans and me since the others had some business to do. We all then head to bed but little Izu didn't want to sleep in my or Kanao's room. I placed him on the floor of the hallway since he was squirming around to much and I was afraid that I might drop him. Kanao came out of her room juts to see Izuku pulling on her kimono towards me. I then realized that Izuku wanted Kanao to sleep with me and him in my room. "Kanao" I called her to get her attention, she then looked at me and I said "Izuku wants you to sleep with me and him in my room, are you ok with that?" she seemed hesitant. She flipped her coin to see it land on tails "If it will make Izu happy, then I'm ok with it" she smiled and went to me. I then see her holding Izuku up to make him stand on his feet. She then help him walk a bit and Izuku enjoyed it. My heart melted seeing them happy. When we got to the door of my room, I picked Izuku up and opened the door to my room. My bed is placed in the corner of my room so I placed Izuku in the middle of me and Kanao. Kanao laid next to the wall where the window is located and I laid next to the edge of the bed. I turned of the lights and we slept cuddling each other.

(A/N)

I'm so sorry guys for not posting. I'm sorry if I kept you waiting. I was going to post 2 days ago but our old laptop malfunctioned. The scroll bar was messing with me and I was not able to reach the bottom part of this chapter. If you guys are wondering how I am able to post right now well, I am able to access my wattpad account on the computer and laptop. I use a different account on my phone so I was sad knowing I can't post. I can't post on my phone since I don't remember the password to my account there. I only remember the password of this account. Well I do hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I'll also try to post tomorrow but I have to focus on my studies for a bit since pre-quarter exams are coming up. I said I'll try, I didn't say I won't be posting tomorrow. See ya guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 90 22
Maybe secrets weren't always meant to stay as one 1K 🎉🔓 2k🎉🔓 3k🎉🔓 4k🔒
1.3K 52 20
[discontinued] Cover art by me. When Z, the newest student at Uva Academy, struggles to finish making their sandwich, Arven swoops in to save their l...
16.6K 508 11
Natsu is in hopes to tell Lucy something but he can't seem to find her. Lucy is also in search of Natsu...but she needs to go on a job for rent money...