Roommates | [kth.jjk]

By milaaxr

Ex best friends Jungkook and Taehyung are fatefully paired together to share a room for four weeks on a schoo... More

prologue + more
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21. [M]
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30. [M]
31. [M]
32. [M]
33.
34.
35. [M]
36. [M]
37.
39.
40.
41.
epilogue [M]
1. [bonus]
2. [bonus]
3. [bonus] [M]
DRAMA CLUB

38.

7.8K 371 103
By milaaxr

C H A P T E R
THIRTY-EIGHT:

The day of the party.

It was near to around evening, and Jungkook was snuggled up with Taehyung in their room, watching a random Netflix show, just trying to make some time pass until the party. Taehyung chuckles at one of the characters who's supposedly paralysed but stands up to see her crush, meanwhile, Jungkook is staring at the laptop screen, completely unamused. The show didn't make any sense at all, how was anyone supposed to enjoy a show that wasn't realistic even in the slightest bit. Jungkook rolls his eyes with a huff.

Taehyung sees this, his bunny being a little stubborn and smiles. The day had gone so well. They woke up together, legs tangled, arms wrapped around each other, peaceful snoring. And then ate together, feeding each other their food, and laughing at the conversations they were having. And then they met with their friends together, just simply talking about what to wear to the party. And now they were back to being snuggled up on the bed together, just trying to stay warm, away from this cold, cold weather that was able to make someone's body completely numb.

Jungkook preferred staying on Taehyung's bed because it smelt like him. And he didn't ever want to let that get away. That oddly comforting scent that had always made Jungkook feel so at home that it wasn't normal. Whereas, Taehyung just wanted to be wherever Jungkook was, he didn't ever want to spend a minute away from his bunny, he just wanted to be their, side by side, together. Sure this was definitely the honeymoon phase for the two boys, but it was a damn needed one, and they were going to savour every taste of it, not letting any go to waste.

Jungkook buries his head in Taehyung's chest, purring softly when he feels the warmth off of Taehyung's body mix and mingle with his own body, surrounding him like a cloud of happiness. Jungkook snuggles closer to Taehyung, trying to be as close to his boyfriend as possible.

Yes, they were now labelled as boyfriends. At first, Jungkook had wanted to go slow, but then he had heard Taehyung's absolutely heart throbbing speech that he gave to Jimin and Yoongi, and in that moment, Jungkook realised that there was nothing more that he wanted... than to be Taehyung's one and only.

Was it possible for someone to have a dream to be a person's boyfriend? If so, then that was Jungkook's dream. To be Taehyung's. Now, in every thought Jungkook had about the future, he couldn't imagine it without Taehyung, it just want possible anymore. And Jungkook had tried, but the future just didn't feel right without Taehyung.

It felt like a fake life that a glitch in the system made, and Jungkook didn't want that. He wanted Taehyung in his life for as long as he had to live. And that was a known fact. No, truth.

Jungkook wanted to grow old, have kids, get a dog and a cat, sit on the lawn reading while they watched their grandkids run around playing around with toys and the animals while Taehyung and Jungkook just smiled, reliving every moment of their life together before leaving the world... together.

That's how Jungkook wanted it to be.

And that's how Taehyung wanted it to be too.

Taehyung plays with Jungkook's red hair as he continues to watch the show that was playing on his laptop, until he sees the time. Damn, how many episodes did he watch, it was nearly eight in the evening. And Jungkook was near to fall asleep. Lifting Jungkook up, Taehyung tries not to coo at Jungkook's small whimpers and whines, protesting that Taehyung wakes him up.

"Baby, come on, you have to get up, we have to get ready for the party, look, Jimin just messaged me," and it was true, Jimin had just messaged Taehyung, telling him to get ready. With a groan, Jungkook opens his eyes, rubbing at them for a second or two before looking at Taehyung with a glare, "you're lucky I love you dipshit, making me wake up for some party," the cherry haired boy mumbles, stomping off to the showers.

Taehyung chuckles, following in pursuit, his boyfriend really was something else entirely. Taehyung grabs two towels for the both of them, and some boxers for Jungkook. He quickly runs into same cubicle as Jungkook, smiling at him with a suspicious glint in his eyes. Jungkook frowns, trying to push Taehyung out, "go. The last time we were in here, we didn't even shower properly."

Whining, Taehyung says, "I promise, the only thing we'll do is shower."

Before Jungkook could even answer, Taehyung was already stripping, and Jungkook almost fell weak at the knees, at the sight of his boyfriend looking so delicious. "Fine! But we're just showering. Anything else and I swear I'm cutting your dick off!"

Taehyung just snickers, turning the water on, standing close to Jungkook under the showerhead. Jungkook, immediately feeling his muscles relax, leans into Taehyung, slowly using his hands to massage Taehyung's scalp. Taehyung groans slightly in Jungkook's ear, making the smaller boy shiver, but nonetheless continue.

It was getting harder to "just shower" like Jungkook had insisted, but Taehyung was going to respect Jungkook's wishes, and try not to make an advance towards him...just maybe a couple of kisses.

Like Jungkook could read Taehyung's mind, he leans up, pressing his lips gently against Taehyung's, standing on his tippy toes to reach Taehyung's height perfectly. There wasn't a drastic height difference, but there still was a small one. Taehyung melts into Jungkook's lips, the sound of water hitting them, and the sound of their heavy breaths mixing with the echoes of water slapping onto the tiles. Taehyung massages Jungkook's hips softly, until they finally pull away, a string of saliva following. Jungkook giggles, before leaning in to lick Taehyung's lips, "I love you Taehyung," Jungkook mumbles against the older's plump, swollen lips.

"I love you too Jungkook."

------

Music blasting from the speakers in the hall, Jimin (who was already drunk) stumbles into his boyfriend's arms. "Okay Jimin, I think it's time that we cut you off," Yoongi says, holding his boyfriend tightly, protecting the smaller from hurting or falling. Jimin smiles goofily, "I...loveeeee... you!" Jimin slurs, playing with Yoongi's nose, bopping it every now and then, cooing at it as if it were a baby. Yoongi just sighs, and sits down on the nearest chair, Jimin on his lap. His boyfriend was not in the right state of mind, and Yoongi didn't want anything bad to happen to the younger.

Jimin, who's eyes were dazed, hair was messed, nose was turned pink, sighs against Yoongi's chest. Wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck, he pulls the older in closer, "I'm serious, I love you. And everything about you." And in that moment, Yoongi really considers that Jimin isn't drunk, from the serious tone in his voice. Smiling, Yoongi says, "I know baby, you don't have to tell me twice, because you show me every single day that we spend together, and I love you so much more for that."

The younger smiles, eyes sparkling with so many emotions for the older, and Jimin could name them all, but they all just linked back to love anyways, so there was no point.

Pressing his lips against Yoongi's, Jimin shifts slightly on Yoongi's lap, tilting his head. Yoongi immediately kisses back with the same amount of fire, hands now sliding down his boyfriend's waist, to his ass, squeezing slightly. Jimin whimpers against Yoongi's lips, which the older just greedily takes in, before pulling away, lips a little bit swollen. Jimin makes grabby hands for Yoongi again, leaning his forehead against his boyfriend's, panting slightly, "Yoongi...we can't have sex here."

Yoongi nods, before taking Jimin's hand softly, pecking his lips, Yoongi says, "I know baby, let's get out of here." The two stand up and laugh as they run out of the hall, and quickly find their rooms together. No experience would ever be like this one, ever again.

Meanwhile,

Hoseok and Wendy were dancing. Wendy with her arms around her lover. Hoseok with his hands tangled in wendy's beautiful hair. She giggles, throwing her head back as the two mingled and became one to the song that was playing. They didn't know what song it was, or who was singing it, and it was a pretty bad song at that, but they couldn't stop screaming the wrong lyrics, and laughing to each other's silly dances, and staring at each other lovingly. With stars in their eyes.

Hoseok wraps his hands around her waist, pulling her in, his head being buried in her neck. He inhaled her warmth like a sweet smelling perfume. And his body falls weak at the knees. One simple thing, and Hoseok was down. His achilles heel was definitely that beautiful girl named Wendy.

Giggling, she says (quite loudly because of the music), "eventhough my body suffered a lot to get this hall looking perfect, it was totally worth it because I get to end this stay here...with you," She adds on the end, eyes sparkling with happiness and adoration.

"Wendy, I...am so glad that I met you, because you made my life so much more happier than I could have imagined all those weeks ago."

Wendy's grin reaches the stars, and she pulls Hoseok in for a long, lasting kiss, under all of the swirling lights, the worst song playing of all time. But that just made the moment even more perfect than it already was, because they'll never forget it. The moment that they realised how much love that they had for each other. The moment that they realized... that they wanted to spend their whole lives together.

Namjoon and Jin,

They were both by the snacks table, and Jin was busily setting everything out, trying to make sure that everyone had enough food to last the whole party. Jin huffs, just trying to perfect the snacks table, while Namjoon just watched as Jin crazily ran around, a knowing look on his face. The minute people decide they're hungry, Jin's masterpiece would go to waste. Why was Jin so obsessed with making the food look perfect?

"Jin, you do realize that sometimes in life, the most imperfect things should just be left as...imperfect?" Jin just huffs at Namjoon's words, and continues to work on his food placement. That is until Namjoon's long fingers wrap around Jin's tiny wrist, stopping the older from continuing.

"Did you even listen to what I said?" Namjoon stares at Jin, watching the older as he tried to continue the food placement with his free hand. With a sigh, Namjoon takes Jin's other hand too, pulling his hyung in closer. With a gasp, Jin feels himself being pressed flush against the younger, hands plastered on Namjoon's chest like they just belonged there.

Wrapping his arms around the olders thin waist, Namjoon guides the two to the dance floor, holding Jin tightly. The blonde make doesn't even try to run away from Namjoon, loving the feel of their bodies slightly swaying to the music, pressed against each other, feeling every curve and ridge of their bodies.

Namjoon places his head on Jin's shoulder, just relishing in the moment, "see...like this, if we tried so hard to make it perfect, it wouldn't be. So we have to let the imperfect things just stay imperfect," Namjoon sighs, his hands wrapping around Jin tighter.

A blush on his cheeks, Jin thanks the Lord for the dim lighting, "so is this moment imperfect to you?" Namjoon chuckles, the ghost of his breath wondering down Jin's exposed neck, "there's nothing I would want to change about it. If I could, I'd frame it just to relive it over and over again."

Jin throws his head back, soft giggles erupting past his plump lips as he continued to dance with Namjoon under the flashing lights.

------

Ive decided to take a two week break everyone!! I really need the rest, and recently I've been feeling stressed so yeah, thanks for reading everyone! I hope this chapter will do since it's full of couply cutesy stuff!

Also I seen a spider and now I'm scared to go upstairs fuck-
Stay safe everyone!
Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 21.6K 47
"What are you doing in my kitchen?" And yet again there it goes again the same mantra - My house - My terrace - My room and now My kitchen too? Real...
475K 21K 44
Jeon Jeongguk is the quiet smart kid in college. He always aces his exams and he never has time for parties or anything like that. Kim Taehyung is th...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
675K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...