๐œ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž. eren jaeger

By _xingqiiuu

"๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ, ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ?" . who knew that accidentally losing his daughter in a sm... More

๐™˜๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™˜๐™–๐™ ๐™š.
heads up!
o.
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii | r18
a/n
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi | r18
รธ.
๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™–๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ง.

xxxii

8.8K 394 1.7K
By _xingqiiuu

FOR ALL YOU KNEW it was now the day of the 35th annual celebration of levi ackerman's company wherein you were eren's plus one. you stood in front of your mirror, eyeing your reflection only to be stunned at how the gown hange had given you years back perfectly complimented your features.

the party starts at exactly 7 in the evening, being greatfully aware that eren's boss was someone who strictly observed punctuality along with cleanliness. it was currently 25 minutes to go before 7 and you had just awaited for your phone to ring, signalling that eren was already by the entrance to pick you up as he said so.

the way the gown slightly touched the floor had made you doubt if it was you that was on the mirror. you looked different ー the good different ー and seeing how this was the first time you wore this in years made you think about how hange knew you really well to purchase something that'd fit you on the first try.

your hair was put up into a semi-ponytail with a few of your hair falling on the sides of your face. you only wore light make up since you've never been up for that idea in years, however today was an exception with a reason you could never identify.

sitting long enough in front of your dresser table made you anxious if you really had looked good enough, especially that you've tried to conceal those dark bags under your eyes for staying up late at night just to cry your heart out. after all, that sunday was something you could never forget though it had been 6 days from then.

slipping into your cream-colored heels, you looked at your self at the mirror for the last time. "it's just a party anyways," you muttered under your breath before sighing as you walked up to your soft bed.

five minutes have passed and it was already 6:45 in the evening yet your phone hasn't rang. "eren hasn't called yet," you spoke as you reached for your phone that was seated on one of your pillows.

then the phone rang. lmao, i jinxed it.

"hey, you down there already?" you immediately asked after answering the phone.

"yeah, i'll be waiting," eren replied. and with that, the phone call ended as you stood up from your bed, grabbing your purse, phone, and keys in the process.

turning off the lights in your apartment and locking the door, you made your way towards the elevator to make it to the first floor. you pressed the 'arrow down' button and waited for the elevator to reach your floor.

ding!

the metal doors opened and you, soon, walked in the lift as there were two more passengers already inside ー none of them you knew.

ding!

the doors had opened once again as you had stepped out and immediately spotted a familiar car in hazard mode in front of the entrance. your heels had made audible click clack's on the marble floor of the lobby of your apartment building as you headed towards the german's car.

tapping softly on the tinted glass windows of his black suv, eren had immediately rolled it down and unlocked the doors from the controls on his side as you hopped into his car. "i thought you'd ditch me," you said, giving jaeger a soft chuckle as you did so.

he had chuckled in response whilst stepping on the clutch to shift from first gear to second to third as he, soon, maneuvered the steering wheel with his left hand. "me? ditch you? that's impossible, love."

"ew, don't call me that," you replied, acting as if your heart hadn't doubled its pace. "call me something else 'cause that's too cheesy."

he furrowed his brows, however teal green hues haven't strayed from up front the quite busy streets. "hm? what then?"

"how about your wife?" you sheepishly laughed, suggesting such thing as you considered this the boldest thing you could muster.

eren had laughed at your suggestion though he found it rather convenient. "i'd like that. which would it be then? honey? sweetheart?" he added, attempting to tease you even more though he had cringed at his very own suggestions.

your face had scrunched, cringing at what the german had just said. you shook your head though you were certain he wouldn't see it. "ew, eren. no and no," you replied, "that was a joke, you hoe. calm your tits."

"hm? a joke?" he asked, "certainly not, princess."

-

fixing his tie and straightening a few parts of his suit, he had looked at himself in the mirror if he looked rather presentable. the redheaded male had, soon, grabbed his car keys and his phone as he headed out of his home. he had lived alone, his parents' whereabouts and info absolutely unknown to him, but he rather had focused on the now.

floch forster had been back from his business overseas as he traveled back to his homeland to attend ackerman's annual celebration and, of course, to visit his homeland's tourist attractions as a sort of an escapade of the busy working life as a ceo of a big company abroad.

he had unlocked his car and forster, soon, hopped in. fastening his seatbelt, his right hand had rested on the gear after plugging the key into the keyhole. his left, however, was on the steering wheel as he drove towards the venue of the said event. he glanced at his wristwatch, seeing that it was now 10 minutes before 7pm. "i'll be right on time," he muttered under his breath as he had pulled the brake after seeing the traffic lights shift to red.

he was looking forward to this event, hoping to become great business partners with no other than levi ackerman. however, unbeknownst to him, fate had its own plans.

-

"woah, this is it?" you asked, eyes fixated on the tall building that loomed over your form. from the inside, numerous, grand chandeliers were hanging on the ceiling rather looking exquisite and fancy while the place was decorated with minimalistic features coated in monochromatic colors. "fucking rich is this levi," you added, awestruck at how this building had been the exact example of 'fucking rich.'

"he's a boomer," eren continued, "let's go. we don't want him to be speaking shit again, knowing that i'm late."

"alright," you replied. and with that, you were about to open the door when the german had did that before you could as he waited for you to hop out of his car. "what a gentleman, eren. i might get too attached to you," you teased, a smirk gracing your features.

the german, however, noticed that you still held a glint of sadness in your e/c hues though you tried to conceal what you had really felt about your best friend's death with spitting out jokes and the like. he wished for you to have a good time tonight, nonetheless he played along with you. "aren't you too attached already?" he said, teal green hues piercing through your now wide ones.

you clicked your tongue, in hopes of sounding as if you weren't flustered at all as you wished to ignore the butterflies fluttering inside your stomach. it was way too early into the night yet you were already a blushing mess. you felt small under his intense yet soft gaze, but you showed as if you were unfazed.

he had now locked his car, seeing that the now idle vehicle was parked just near the entrance. you two have now climbed up the short staircase that extended from the wide glass doors of the building, feet walking in sync like how the opera would play debussy's clair de lune.

"welcome, ma'am, sir," the guards by the entrance doors greeted you two as a nod and a smile were all you did in response while eren had muttered a 'good evening.'

it didn't take long for you and the german to spot where the party was being held at as numerous people in formal attire had crowded the grand entrance of the venue where it was being held.

"took you long enough, ereh," a voice said from behind the both of you. you turned to look over your shoulder to see a handsome lad with two-toned hair with a smirk gracing his features.

eren knew who it was and, unfortunately, he hasn't stepped foot yet into the huge room and kirstein had already been bothering his ass.

"oh," he immediately spoke after seeing you take a short glance at him, "y/n. nice too see you tonight. you look stunning," he added.

you turned on your heel and completely faced the male. "ah you're too kind. but t-thank you, jean," you replied, somehow feeling a little confident in what you wore tonight.

"eh?" kirstein spoke, "let me guess, his ass hasn't even complimented you yet," jean added, referring to the gorgeous male standing right beside you, your arm linked with his.

eren somehow just sighed at jean's remark though he felt bad to not even be the first to tell you how breathtaking you looked tonight. "babe, let's go," eren suggested, obviously giving emphasis to what he had called you as a blush had rose to your cheeks and you had failed yourself again to not get flustered at such.

jean bursted into a fit of laughter, now able to pinpoint on how he'd annoy jaeger more as the night would unfold. "oh god," jean expressed as you let out a soft chuckle before excusing yourself and eren.

you, two, had now walked in into the huge room the party was held as your eyes had searched for a table. you, soon, spotted one that had three vacant chairs around the round fancy-looking table with a ginger-haired woman occupying one seat.

"let's sit with kiana," eren suggested as he led the both of you to the same table you had spotted seconds ago.

the slight dragging of the chair had caught petra's attention as her head had turned to look at whoever it was. she had, soon, smiled as she saw the two of you.

"ooh, hi eren," the ginger-haired woman greeted jaeger. "oh, and you must be y/n l/n? eren keeps blabbering about you every time our paths would cross ー it's cute," she added.

"i- that's-"

"mommy?" you heard kiana say from behind you, "mommy!"

the little girl had engulfed you in a hug as she was certainly happy to see you here tonight. "you know what, ms. y/n?" she asked you right after breaking away from the hug. "daddy has something for you. he has been planni-"

"ah, kiana," the ginger-haired woman nervously said, "do you wanna see the fishes in the nearby fishpond?"

kiana immediately turned her attention away from you and onto the woman who sat beside you as she nodded her head furiously with a wide grin plastered on her face. "yes! yes, ms. petra!"

"oki then. let's go," the woman named petra held kiana's hand and with that, they walked out of the room to the lobby where the fishpond was situated.

"hello. good evening, everyone," a guy that seemed quite in his 50's spoke, on the stage at the front of the room, greeting everyone. "welcome! kenny here. i'll keep this short seeing that we have started 4 minutes late and this brat's pissed more than ever," he paused, taking a short glance at the raven-haired male who stood quite near him, "nonetheless, let's have a blast!"

a round of applause could be heard from the crowd as many people have been busy chattering with one another or simply drinking some champagne. yet, here you were ー seated with eren in a table for five while deafening silence was all you two shared, but you found rather comfortable anyways.

however, you couldn't help but wish to be able to mingle comfortably with a few people in the room though you considered that an impossibility. "are you okay? bothered by something?" you heard eren ask beside you, his voice held nothing else but genuine concern.

"i'm okay, eren," you continued after slightly shaking your head, "just overthinking shit."

"hm," was all eren's reply.

"these people here," you said, "are they all businessmen or only majority of them?"

"the latter," eren replied, "though only about 2% of the people here came for the party and simply enjoy themselves," the german further explained.

"i see. i may just have to warm this chair with my butt for the next four hours or so."

eren though had chuckled. and by that action of his, you were left confused. "what? is there something else you think i'd be warming up with my ass tonight?" you asked, stating as if there wasn't any pun intended. like hell, you were serious.

"nothing," jaeger dismissed, "it's too inappropriate to say at times like these."

chuckling, "funny how you've stated a lot of inappropriate words in much crowded places," you continued, "such irony, eren."

brows quirked, forehead slightly creased, the german beside you stopped laughing and this had caught your attention as e/c hues were, soon, fixated on him. and that time you noticed. a few of his baby hair falling on his face as his hair tied into the usual man bun you could die for. the tux that he was in made you utterly speechless for he looked rather hot than the- isn't he always though? the lights in the hall weren't of help at all since they've only shone brightly on the german's prominent features.

"stop staring, y/n," eren pointed out, "i'd go get some food for us. be back." eren, soon, stood up from his seat and carried the plates with him towards the buffet area. so you were left alone in this table you decided to occupy as you decided to use your phone for the time being.

but, as soon as you had just scrolled through twitter, a slight dragging sound of a chair being pulled was of earshot. this caused you to look up from your phone and to the direction of where the sound came from.

"hi," he said, "may i take this seat if isn't occupied or whatso- y/n?"

it had been years since you last saw him, yet talked to him. but, seeing him right now in front of you, it sure brought back a lot of memories though majority of them you wished to have just forgotten. floch was here, standing in front of you ー was seated now rather. his physical appearance had changed as he had grown more attractive than years back, though you couldn't certainly say so about his personality. after all, you two were only 17 back then ー two teenagers who thought love was easy and acted careless about everything.

"floch?" you spoke, his name sounding off more like a question than an acknowledgement of his presence, "it's been years."

and that's when you knew it was going to be a long night.

°°°

wish me luck for i have 8 exams this week with 5 projects to pass lmfao
so, here's an update since i ain't sure when i'd be back ily stay safe <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3K 120
This is an A/U (Alternative Universe)!! Enemies to Lovers! Modern Au! Y/n Porter and Jean Kirstein have been enemies since what felt like forever. T...
166K 5.6K 36
"Mikasa's too in love with Eren, and the blockhead's too busy getting himself killed to even notice," He sighed, gazing up at the night sky. Turning...
1K 66 7
๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ? ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š... ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ... ๐™ฐ๐š–๐š’๐š๐šœ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐š’๐š๐š...
139K 2.8K 40
Who knew a making out with someone at a party would lead to a hot professional athlete husband? she/her pronouns used {12/22/23 update HELP 103K REA...