WANNA BANG // Taennie

By smutmaker2000

This Novel will feature Taehyung and Jennie in a 10 story adventure. WARNING: SMUT AND WHOLE OTHER BUNCH OF... More

Story 1: I Asked Out The Babysitter
Story 2: Breakup Backfires (SMUT)
Story 3: Desire (SMUT)
Story 4: Tight
Story 5: Prank Lovers
The Dare
Story 6: Why
Story 7: Shower Handle (SMUT)
Story 8: Take Care Of Him

Story 9: Wanna Bang (SMUT)

10.6K 89 26
By smutmaker2000

JENNIE POV

Ain't nothing better than a party on a Friday night. I was in the car with my friends Jisoo, Rosé, and Lisa, who was driving the vehicle.

"Are you ready for this party tonight," I yelled out.

The 3 of them also yelled as a reply. Finally, we got to the house, and we knocked on the door.

"Oh, hey."

"JIN!!!!!"

"Baby," Jisoo said.

With no hesitation, Jisoo walked up to her boyfriend and started to make out with him like crazy.

"Uhh, Jisoo, w~were still here," I said.

"Oh, sorry, Jin baby, we should continue this somewhere else," Jisoo smirked.

Just then, Jisoo pulled Jin to god knows where.

"Aww, man," Lisa complained.

"What's wrong," Rosé asked.

"It's not fair that Jisoo gets to make out with Jin, and I get make out with nobody," Lisa said.

"Don't worry, I pretty sure you will find someone tonight," I said.

Anyways, the 3 of us went inside and saw that this party was off the hook. There was a DJ, drinks, snacks, beer pong. I went to the drinks and saw Fanta, Mt. Dew, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Coke, Pepsi, and Jack Daniels.

"Ooh, they got some Jack Daniels," Rosé said.

"Careful, don't get too drunk, remember what happened last time," I said.

"Don't worry, everything is going to be fi~

A FEW MOMENTS LATER

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Rosé screamed.

Yep, Rosé got drunk in a matter of seconds.

"H~Hey, what's your name," Rosé pointed to a random guy at the party.

"Jimin," the guy responded.

"Hey, let's make out," Rosé said.

"Sure, okay," and they both left.

"Well, it's just you and me, Lisa~ where the hell did you go," I said.

I looked around and finally found her kissing some dude in a closet.

"Well, at least she got to make out with a guy tonight."

I was all alone. I went back to the drinks at got what Rosé had, a cup of Jack Daniels. As I was drinking, some guy went near me and got a cup of Jack Daniels as well.

"Good, party," he said.

"Oh, yeah, it's really good," I replied.

"Well, Uhm, I not really good on introductions but, my name is Taehyung."

"Jennie, nice to meet you," I replied. "So Taehyung, did you come with friends or what sort."

"Actually, my friend Jin runs this party," he said.

"Oh yeah, I know Jin, my friend is his girlfriend," I said.

"Yeah, I know Jisoo, she's my ex."

"Really, I didn't know that."

"But anyway, I did come with other friends, Jimin and Jungkook. But I don't know where they went, Jimin just disappeared, and Jungkook is making out with some girl in a closet," Taehyung said.

"Well, now it's just us," I said.

"Cheers"

"Cheers," I replied.

Our cups filled with the drinks touched, and we drank up.

"I kinda want more," I said.

"Yeah, same," Taehyung responded.

The next thing you know, Taehyung and I finished up the whole Jack Daniels bottle up, and now, we were both drunk.

"Wow, your so hot, Taehyung," I slurred.

"You're so fucking hot, Jennie," he slurred back.

We ended up kissing each other on the lips. It was exotic and brought. Our tongues fought for control, and surprisingly I won. I was able to get every part of that mouth. Finally, we broke off and panted for air.

"You wanna bang," I asked.

"Hell yeah, baby," I smirked back.

We went to another part of a house where no one would catch us. Finally, we found a little guest bedroom that no one was using. As Taehyung was locking the door, my urges for him couldn't be held back, and I immediately kissed him again. He carried my legs up and pushed me up against the wall. Saliva was going everywhere on our lips. Once we broke off, Taehyung and I started to stop down our clothes down bare naked. Once that happened, I tackled him onto the bed and started sucking his dick while rubbing it up and down.

"Ahh, fuck yeah, Jennie," he moaned.

I was gagging on his cock as it was just so big for my whole mouth to fit.

"J~Jennie, I'm going to cum," and then he filled his sperm up in my mouth.

I wiped my mouth swallowed his cum. After I gave him head, I laid down, and he positioned his face near my pussy. He then started to lick it up and down, making me moan.

"Oh my god, yes, baby," I moaned.

He was doing all typed of dirty things to my pussy, licking it up and down and going side to side.

"AHHH, I'M GOING TO CU~."

I didn't even finish my sentence when I squirted my liquid all over his face. After my orgasm, he laid down with me, and he started to fuck me from behind. His cock was so big that I began to scream right away.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD, YOUR DICK IS SO FUCKING BIG, YES DADDY FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I moaned.

Taehyung was pumping his hard member into me so hard, it went deeper and deeper into my pussy.

"Fuck, yes," he groaned.

Next, Taehyung placed me on all 4's and went doggy style.

"OH MY GOD BABY, YES, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, MAKE MY PUSSY WETTER THEN THE FUCKING OCEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH, I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN," I yelled out in pleasure.

Finally, we both reached our high, and Taehyung came in me, and I came on his dick. Both of us were tired from the rough sex we just had, we covered our bodies with the blankets, and I cuddled in his arms.

"You want to be girlfriend and boyfriend," I asked.

"Yeah, baby," Taehyung replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 461 9
9 smut oneshots featuring Jennie and Taehyung. WARNING: THIS NOVEL WILL CONTAIN SMUT AND A WHOLE OTHER BUNCH OF SHIT, THIS IS EXPLICIT AND IS SUGGEST...
174K 5.2K 54
A Liskook Story In which Jungkook and Lisa became best friend after they met coincidentally at YG's office when they're both a trainee. A story of Lo...
34.7K 992 23
Ambivalence: A TAENNIE BDSM STORY NOT MADE FOR YOUNG PEOPLE. WARNING: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES USED IN THIS STORY, AND I ALSO DID NOT PROOFRE...
46.2K 681 10
This will include 10 stories about Taehyung and Jennie. (WARNING, THIS NOVEL WILL CONTAIN A SMUT AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER SHIT (I DO NOT OWN THE P...