WANNA BANG // Taennie

By smutmaker2000

This Novel will feature Taehyung and Jennie in a 10 story adventure. WARNING: SMUT AND WHOLE OTHER BUNCH OF... More

Story 1: I Asked Out The Babysitter
Story 2: Breakup Backfires (SMUT)
Story 3: Desire (SMUT)
Story 4: Tight
Story 5: Prank Lovers
The Dare
Story 6: Why
Story 8: Take Care Of Him
Story 9: Wanna Bang (SMUT)

Story 7: Shower Handle (SMUT)

9.3K 83 39
By smutmaker2000

TAEHYUNG POV

Exhausted from work, I finally come home, ready to relax.

"Hey babe, how was work," my girlfriend asked.

"It was fine; what did you do Jen," I asked.

"Oh, nothing much, just cleaned up the house a bit. I'm also very exhausted."

"Okay, well I'm going to go take a shower, I'll be right back."

I head upstairs into our bathroom. I take off all my clothes and head inside our shower. This shower isn't just an ordinary shower. This shower is basically the size of a living room. It's pretty big. Anyways, I turned on the shower handle and started to do my regular routine when in the shower. I get wet, put some soap on, scrub off, and then put some head and shoulder shampoo.

(BY THE WAY, I'M NOT SPONSORED IN ANY WAY BY HEAD AND SHOULDERS, ALTHOUGH I WISH I WAS)

I squirted some shampoo on my hand and started to spread it around my hair. After I applied some shampoo, I began to wash off. Some of the shampoo got into my eye, so I had to close it.

"Ahh," I groaned.

My eye stung a little bit. After I washed it off, and the pain went away, I opened my eyes. There Jennie was standing outside the shower, just staring at me. I look down and notice that she had a towel wrapping her upper portion.

"Uhh, Jennie, what are you doing," I asked.

"I just wanted to check on you, see how you're doing," she replied.

"Uhm, well, I'm kind of busy taking a shower right now," I responded.

As I was finishing up, Jennie opened up the shower door and dropped down her towel. She was bare naked.

"B~Babe, why are you in here with me," I asked.

Jennie came closer and was now underneath the shower handle with me. Within a few seconds, he lushed black hair got all wet.

"Can I take a shower with you," Jennie asked?

"Uhm, uhh."

I was lost for words; I didn't know what to do. The next, you know, Jennie started to soak soap all around her tits. It got me turned on so quickly, my cock started to get erect in a matter of seconds.

"I see me baby got hard, let me help you," she giggled.

Her giggle wasn't cute at all; it was an "I'm going to do something really bad to you" type of laugh. Jennie bent down on both her knees and started to top me off. I held her wet hair firmly and started to make her suck my dick even harder. In and out, I could hear her gag and tears coming out her eyes. Finally, let her go, and she was smiling at the end.

"Your dick tasted you good," Jennie said in a seductive tone.

All of a sudden, Jennie brought me to the ground and sat on top of my dick. Once it was in, she was bouncing on it like no tomorrow.

"Fuck, yes, give me more," she moaned.

At this point, we were both wet all over. Her hair drooping all over my face. Every time she bounced on my cock, water would go everywhere, and you could hear a squinch sound.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YES BABY, YOUR COCK IS FUCKING BIG, I'M GOING TO GET WET EVEN MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She moaned out.

"Ahhh," I groaned.

I rolled her over so that I was on top now. Now, I was in a missionary position. I began pumping my rigid member into her womanhood like a fucking champion. It went deeper and deeper into her.

"OHH, MY GOD BABY, YES FUCK ME MORE DADDY!!!!!!!!!" She moaned.

"Ahh, fuck Jennie, your pussy is so wet right now," I groaned out.

"OH MY GOD BABY, I'M GOING TO CUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She squirted out her liquid onto me, and some went out of her. Finally, we both sat up, and I sat on my lap with me facing towards her face.

"FUCK YES DADDY, MAKE YOUR DICK GO DEEPER INTO ME, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jennie was screaming her lungs out for me. I tried to calm her down and not alert any of the neighbors by kissing her lips. But as my dick went deeper into her, she wasn't able to control it.

"FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Ahh, fuck Jennie, I'm going to cum," I groaned out.

"Then cum in me, baby, give all that cream," she replied.

I finally came to her. I pulled my duck out, and a lot of sperm was oozing out of her pussy.

"Ooooh, baby, you made a lot of mess in me," she pouted while biting her nails.

"Come on, let's get washed up," I replied.

"Good thing we're in the shower already," Jennie said.

I had to do my whole routine again. Meanwhile, Jennie did her route of washing up. Finally, I was able to take a shower. I head into the closet and put on my sleeping clothes. After that, I head to the bedroom, getting ready for sleep. Jennie followed up and cuddled right beside me. Before we shut our eyes, I pecked her on the forehead.

"I love you."

"I love you too." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 667 34
The world where nothing seems to be real. The world were impossible is possible. The world where legends are told but history is forgotten. The stor...
166K 2K 11
WARNING THIS IS A FULL ON BOOK FILLED WITH ONLY SMUT. THIS WILL FEATURE LISA AND JUNGKOOK IN 10 STORIES. PLEASE DON'T LET YOUR PARENTS, YOUNGER SIBL...
25.7K 449 10
10 Stories feature Jungkook and Lisa in a whole new novel. WARNING: THIS NOVEL CONTAINS SMUT AND A BUNCH OF OTHER SHIT THAT IS NOT RECOMMENDED TO A Y...
317K 7.5K 40
A story about a gang with couples and more.. I don't own any of the pictures that I used so Credits to the owners! 😊