Student Of The Year (Dylena F...

By SasMaster145

Dylan moves away from his past and starts fresh. Meeting Selena changes him and his mind frame. What happens... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 6

391 10 5
By SasMaster145

* Monday 14 September *

Dylan's P.O.V

I walked out of Mr. Hemmings' office with my timetable and my room key.

That's right I got a room! But I don't know who my roommate is.

I was walking down the hall to try and find where my first class is, I know I had a tour but I can't memorize where everything is in one day!

I nearly made it to my class until I heard a voice behind me.

"Dylan?"

I turned around and relief washed over me. At least there was someone I knew here.

"Selena!" I said, my excitement clearly being sarcastic... She's ganna get in the way man!

She ran over and hugged me, the impact of the hug was so forcefully that I ended up hugging her back and spinning her around.

"What are you doing here Dylan?" She said as I put her down and she let go.

"I've just moved here." I nodded.

My attention got taken by a guy that was the same height as me. He had dark curls, green eyes, and a casual outfit on.

"Who are you?" He said sternly, grabbing Selena and wrapping an arm around her waist. His face held a glare that could actually kill me.

But he don't intimidate me.

"Babe, this is Dylan, I met him in California." Selena explained, smiling at him and me.

"Uh huh." He nodded.

"I'll see ya later." I walked off to my first class which was... Maths.

* Half an hour into Maths *

The class was busy doing their work apart from the group that was sat at the back on the other side of the room. I was at the back too but on the left side.

The guy that I met earlier, rolled up a piece of paper and scrunched it up into a ball.

Just as I thought... He threw it at the teacher, Mr. Clifford, who looked busy with work.

Mr. Clifford's eyes scanned the room to see who hit him.

"RIGHT! Whoever threw that... Your mum's a hoe." Mr. Clifford said, death glaring the curly haired boy, as if knowing it was him.

I burst into laughter, as did the rest of the class.

The curly haired dude gave me a warning look but I didn't stop laughing.

"You think that was funny?" He said through gritted teeth, standing up.

"I didn't think it was funny no. It was funny." I said back, standing up and giving him attitude.

"You better watch how you talk to me mate." The green eyed lad said.

"First of all, I ain't no one's mate. Secondly I don't actually care how I talk to you because... You're nothing to me." I grinned.

His fist tried coming into contact with my face but I dodged it. I punched him back in the stomach and he stumbled backwards.

"Mr. O'Brien to the head's office now!" Mr. Clifford shouted. "And as for you Mr. Styles, I suggest you calm yourself down!" He added.

I rolled my eyes and packed up my things, slinging my bag over my shoulder and walking out.

"Asshole." I mumbled and walked down to Mr. Hemmings' office.

**

Once I got to his office, I knocked on his door.

"Come in." He said and I did as told. "Ahh Mr. O'Brien how can I help you?" He asked with a smile.

"I got in a fight with someone named Styles? And I got sent here." I said, no emotion in me what so ever.

Mr. Hemmings shook his head and face palmed.

"Dylan, please take a seat and tell me everything that happened. This doesn't make sense to me... It's your first day here and you're already in trouble?" His Australian accent rang through my ears.

I sat down in a seat in front of him and put my bag down.

**

After explaining everything from the beginning, he understood.

"Please, in the future, stay away from Mr. Styles, he's a bad influence... I don't want to see you in here again with the same situation." He said, nodding for me to leave.

"I can't promise that sir." I said before walking out.

I thought I would go and check my room and see what it's like. Maybe I could get some destressing time.

* Half hour later *

Yep this place is big.

The room ID that was on my keychain read 'Room 1D' and that was what was on the door in front of me.

I unlocked the door and walked in. The place was pretty clean and smelt like air fresheners.

I walked into the room a bit more and was greeted by a shirtless guy reading a magazine and had earphones in.

I walked to the bed that was on the other side of the room and put my bed down, I turned and looked to see if the guy would respond to my presence.

He finally looked up and jumped.

"Shit! You scared me man! You must be my new roommate, I'm Peyton." He said, offering me his hand to shake.

"Dylan." I shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you. How are you liking the uni so far?"

"It's great!" I nodded.

"So umm..." He started, I guess he can tell that I'm not good with meeting new people.

"What subjects are you taking?" He asked, putting a shirt on and sitting back on his bed.

"Maths, English, Technology, Engineering and PE. You?" I asked, sitting down on my bed.

"No way! I'm taking the same subjects!" He said, giving me an excited look.

"Cool." I said, taking my phone out to check the time.

I have half an hour till my next lesson. I put the phone back in my pocket and turned my attention back to Peyton.

"How come your not in any classes right now?" I asked.

"I don't have a class right now. You should know that?" He said, chuckling a little.

"I haven't looked at my timetable properly yet." I explained.

"So what you doing here? Like wouldn't you be looking around the uni?" He asked, grabbing his basketball and laying down.

"I already had a tour last week. I sort of know where my classes are but not positive." I shrug.

"Plus. I'm here coz, I got into a fight with some Styles kid and got sent to Mr. Hemmings' office. I thought I'd come here and clear my head for a bit." I said, not bothered that I got in trouble on the first day.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! You got in a fight with Harry Styles? Who won!?" He asked, sitting up and looking more interested.

"I did. Styles tried to punch me but I dodged it and punched him back." I smirked.

"No way! No one has ever beaten Harry before!"

"Well let's just say I've had lots of experience in that particular activity." I chuckled.

"You're ganna have to teach me how to fight! All I can do is a few punches but I wanna be able to beat someone in a fight so I can... You know... Impress my girl." I grinned.

"Your girl?"

"Yep. Her name's Sabrina Carpenter. She's in the music department right now, she loves music."

"I figured." I laughed.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No, I don't want one either. I just wanna focus on work right now." I explained, I sighed and laid on the bed.

"That's different." He mumbled. I rolled my eyes then closed them.

"Hey you can't go sleep now! We have a class in 10 minutes." Peyton said with a raised tone.

"Wake me up when we have to go." I said, trying to get some sleep.

"Okay." He sighed.

* 10 minutes later *

Sleep was one thing I needed the most! Coz after that 10 minutes, I'm feeling fresh and rested up.

"Let's go sleepy head." Peyton said as he walked to the door.

"Hold on!" I said with a husky voice. I got off the bed and straightened myself up.

Peyton and I left the room and walked to Technology which was our next class.

Today is ganna go quite quick I think.

Vote and comment.

A/N:
Hey guys! If you have seen the Vine where the teacher says to a student 'whoever threw that, your mom's a hoe' that's where I got that dialogue from.

Dylan's room key is '1D' lol.

I love One Direction if you didn't already know but in this story I wanted Dylan to be the main character.

Peyton Meyer is the guy who playes Lucas Frier in Girl Meets World. (His picture is at the beginning of the chapter.)

Hope you're liking the story so far.

-SasMaster145 x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 285 11
After not seeing Lucas for the entire Summer, Maya was finally starting to get over him but all it took was one look at him for old feelings start to...
88.4K 3.5K 21
(Lucaya Fanfic) ✘ when the love to your teacher happens to be one of the most exciting and dangerous things in the w...
5.9K 187 22
COMPLETED!!! Riley and Maya are ready for high school, but a lot of things are changing, with Lucas moving back to Texas. Now they're gonna have to...
16.7K 174 9
Lucas Friar + Maya Hart = Perfect sex, romance, relationship and friendship. Each chapter has a story. WARNING Contains sexual content, strong langua...