๐”๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐”๐๐€๐“๐„.

Per jbxchy

BOOK 2 ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. ๐’๐„๐๐“๐„๐Œ๏ฟฝ... Mรฉs

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08
09
10
11.
12.
13.
14.
15
16.
17.
18.
19.
21.

20.

7.7K 655 261
Per jbxchy

250+ votes

100+ comments

我爱你

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

"Bïtch you is big as fuck. What the hell have you been eating". Deja said looking at Kahsyes legs.

"Nothing. Happy weight I guess". Kahsye lied right through her teeth.

Truth was she was pregnant and she was 4 months at that and was bigger than ever. She was huge but she didn't tell nobody that she was because was it their business? No. And she had planned on aborting the baby because she wasn't even financially stable like how it seemed.

She was in the right mental stability herself and it annoyed her that she was so selfish to her own needs and not thinking about the consequences that came behind those actions.

But since it was cold she wore baggy clothes which was nothing new. But she still had to look at her stomach everyday and each day she would be so close to telling somebody that she was.

She was tired and cranky but she had work and she had to work twice as hard because she had twice the babies. Plus she had to get a side hustle.

She was planning to tell justice tomorrow and she was really trying to figure out how to put that she was pregnant in a sentence because she couldn't believe herself.

"Whatever. I gotta go. Zachary with Justice ass and they done got into some shit".

"Like what".

"Probably they got into it. Girl don't worry. Love you".

"Love you too". Kahsye sighed, her mind was racing, she didn't know if justice was going to deny the baby or not.

Either way she wasn't going to give up on her child, with or without justice she was gonna keep her baby.

She knew justice had a good soul but she couldn't help but wonder what his reaction would be.

The fact that she hid it from him so long was scary , he could deny it any time .

Kahsye laid down rubbing her stomach , as she started to think how much her life could change , she was happy because she didn't know if she could be able to have kids anymore after this because anything was possible.

She thought about how her pregnancy could trigger justice , he hadn't told her , but she was around enough to figure things out and she knew about ceaunis mother .

She knew it could bring justice back to having a distant behavior and be worrisome and she didn't want that.

Kahsye looked over at her phone and decided to call alani.

After the fifth ring she answered .

"Hey pretty."Alani's voice rung through the phone.

"Hey how are you?"Kahsye asked.

"Chille , my feet swollen and this big bitch can't do shit around here."Alani smacked her lips making kahsye laugh a little.

"But what you needed hunny?"Alani got serious.

"I know this is personal , but when you say justice is somewhat like his father, what do you mean?"Kahsye bit her cheek out of habit.

"He has anger issues and he's sometimes possessive, but listen he's not as bad as this nigga."Alani said.

"So did you have problems with tell him you were pregnant?" She asked.

"Yea- Are you pregnant?"Alani stopped and asked.

"Umm, Yeah but it's four months now and I haven't been able to tell justice yet."Kahsye said holding her head down , she was honestly embarrassed.

"Well hunny , congratulations on giving me yet another grandchild... But justice isn't Jessie, their similar in ways but they are not the same , Justice's father was .... I don't know how to put it right now but justice isn't like him at all, justice stands by anything he believes and cares about , just call him up and talk."Alani told her.

"I can't find it in myself honestly, I know he won't turn me away , but what if he doesn't want another responsibility?"She frowned.

"Well he should've known to wrap his pipe up , before the water leaks,it's his responsibility, we'll both of you , you have to decide not to keep it from that man from his child, trust me you don't want to be a single mom in y'all generation."

"Your right, thank you for the advice, Amma call justice."

"Nah go to him , this a face to face conversation."Alani sighed.

"Call me to let me know ."She spoke again.

"I will, thanks again."Kahsye hung up.

Kahsye grabbed her charger and keys and walked towards the door.

She was already dressed in a sweatshirt ,all she needed was her shoes , so she was good to go.

She went out to her car and drove to justice apartment and when she got there it was police officers surrounding his apartment and she looked confused because he lived in a nice apartment complex.

She got out and looked and saw Christian with a irritated look on her face with Justice friends beside her.

"What's wrong?!?!"She sped walk over to them , she began panicking.

"Justice ass going to jail for some bullshit". And that made her heart drop out her ass.

"What you mean he going to jail". Her heart pace began to pick up as she looked back.

"Just how it sound dumb ass. He going to jail". Zach said.

"Nigga you can pipe down talking to her like that. She's panicking just like you". Deja rolled her eyes.

"What happened".

"He got caught with some shit. He had a warrant". Kaziya said.

"Where's Ceuani". She asked.

"She ain't even here. Thankfully. She with my mama and I have to call my mama and let her know her son in jail". Christian sighed.

"You putting that shît too fucking tight". Justice rolled his eyes.

"Ju". Kahsye ran over to him but the officer stopped her.

"Ma'am back up".

"I just wanted to say bye". She frowned, her tears were threatening to fall.

She had alot to say , but it was unfortunate she had no time to say it , her time was running out, her heart was pacing and her mind was racing, nothing was good at the moment.

"Ju..."She sobbed a little.

"Kahsye , just take care of my daughter , make sure she good ok?"His voice broke, he just wanted to make sure Ceauni was good , and kahsye was the only person he trusted with her other than his family.

"But...Justice."She reached for him but the cop pulled him back.

"Stopped fucking grabbing me nigga , you got me in a fucking cuff, fuck else you want?!"He yelled staring at the officer.

"Tone your voice down sir, or I might do this with force"The office tapped his gun.

"Fuck you and that gun."He spat.

"Ju listen ..."Kahsye grabbed his attention.

"I- I'm pregnant justice, four months justice , I di-didnt know how to tell you justice ,you weren't ready, we weren't ready , I'm sorry."She broke down.

Chris and deja ran over to her trying to console her.

"Kahsye, calm down baby."Jersey hugged her.

"He's leaving! How the fuck dan i calm down?"She cried.

"Kahsye, i- "justice started.

"Lets go."The officer said pulling him.

"Fuck you, let me the fuck go."Justice struggled , he was trying to tell kahsye something.

"I swear if I wasn't in these cuffs..."He continued to restrain.

"Justice, calm down baby, calm down before they get really defensive and shoot you."Kahsye spoke with tears on her face.

"I love you". She said blowing him a kiss

"Love you too". He said before getting in the back of the cop car.

"You pregnant". Jersey raised her eyebrows.

"Surprise".

------

andddddddd scene.

that's it got this book, not the series. book 3 coming tomorrow.

Chileeeee unexpected ending wasn't it?

anyways, y'all in for a ride book 3 cause that's gon be my favorite.

but we love y'all.

xoxoxo- JB💋

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

21.6K 797 19
second book to forever (discontinued)
183K 4.5K 38
One is the daughter of a great business family. Smart, talented and not mention a beautiful woman. The other is an average girl coming from a typica...
4.1M 159K 61
L-O-V-E: something that only happens in movies, books, and other fiction. I live in the real world. Heck, I have never even said that word. Bad words...
37.8K 2K 26
Nastolatka prowadzฤ…ca niemoralny tryb ลผycia doล›wiadcza kolejnego zawodu. Majฤ…c nadziejฤ™, ลผe na odejล›ciu matki oraz ล›mierci ojca jej nieszczฤ™ล›cie siฤ™...