Red and white dragon emperor...

By ChristianCalo22

(Y/N) Shirogane the first ever to be host of both ddraig and albion as the red and white dragon emperor for h... More

Bio
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16

chapter 10

16.4K 261 129
By ChristianCalo22

Op theme

Night time in kuoh town.

At the abandoned church the devils along with (y/n) dressed up as exorcists in disguise.

Saji: Never thought a devil wearing church outfits. Said with a little nervous look.

Irina: Not without kicking and screaming. Said with a small smile.

Y/N: Alright we need to look around town to find anything suspicious but if you do call us understand. Said with a neutral look.

Everyone nod of understanding along with the two church girls.

Then xenovia step forward.

Xenovia: I almost forgot to tell you something as thanks for taking care of us (y/n). Said with a neutral look.

He looks at her.

Xenovia: You along with issei hyoudou should be careful because the white dragon is awaken as well. Said with a neutral look.

That got issei surprised to hear that but (y/n) on the other hand narrow his eyes a little remembered something similar to this but it was to warn issei.

Y/N: Alright we will keep that in mind and you two be careful. Said with a neutral look.

They nod and went to west side of the town while the devils and (y/n) went to east.

(Y/N) in his own thoughts about what xenovia said the other albion awakened but he remembered the time she said to issei that the phantom dragon awakened and was his friend and brother figure vali.

Y/N 'thought': Theres a possibility that vali lucifer has your counter part albion. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

The dragon didn't answered for a moment hearing what his host just said.

Albion:{HELL YEAH, MY COUNTERPARTS HOST IS VALI LUCIFER IN THIS WORLD, TAKE THAT DDRAIG!!.} Yelled in his mind.

He sweat dropped hearing albion being this way but ddraig didn't take it to kindly of that.

Ddraig:[Yeah, yeah laugh it up albion but don't count my counterpart with issei out just yet he can take your counterpart on even though he acts a perverted idiot.] Said in his mind.

Albion:{Keep tell yourself that and it will be bad for you.} Said in his mind.

That's when they began to argue once again but.

Y/N 'thought': ENOUGH YOU TWO OR I WILL GIVE YOU THE TRIO AGAIN!!. Yelled in his mind with a little annoyed look.

Which they immediately stopped.

Ddraig and Albion:{[Please no we will be good boys.]} Said in his mind in sync.

He sigh at the two dragons always arguing who is better or who has the best hobbies.

Then he came out of his thoughts when he felt koneko grabbed his hand.

Koneko: Are you alright?. Said with a little worried look.

He can see she's worried for him because of the dragons.

Y/N: Don't worry koneko nothing will happen to me between ddraig and albion of this world. Said with a smile.

She knows he's right but still concerned her.

Koneko: I know that but what if the white dragons host comes after you as well. Said with a worried look.

That got him there.

Y/N 'thought': Well if this vali is like the vali I know he will want to fight me all out. Said in his mind with a thoughtful look.

He shrug his shoulder.

Y/N: Don't know what will happen but I will keep my guard up just in case. Said with a neutral look.

She nod of understanding but still worried.

Issei: Ok now where should we start to look?. Said with a neutral look.

Y/N: Probably a place where there's no people around. Said with a neutral look.

Kiba: I know where?. Said with a neutral look.

That gained their attention.

Later.

The five of them came by the forest and see an abandoned building right ahead.

Y/N: This place. Said with a neutral look.

Issei: This is the place we fought the stray devil viser. Said with a surprise look.

Which that made the dragon emperor shiver of that name, in his home dimension when his rias and her peerage went to deal with the stray devil visor and let's just say it wasn't very pleasant of him.

When the stray saw him well lets say she found a man for her own pleasure which made (y/n) sick and rias and the other girls mad.

Now they continue towards the building but suddenly they all stopped feeling a powerful holy energy close by.

Koneko: You feel that?. Said with a serious look.

Then kiba looks up to see someone jumps from the roof and reveal to be freed.

Freed: Time to die. Said with a grin.

He was about to strike kiba but he blocks it with his sword.

Which freed jumps back and landed on the roof.

Issei: Oh great it's you again. Said with a serious look.

Freed: Oh if it isn't the little midget and friends. Said with a grin.

Which koneko made a serious look which freed noticed.

Freed: My bad little lady, so here I was doing exorcists hunting by what I found are devils in costumes. Said with a grin.

He prepared to fight with his sword start to glow but also made a pulsing sound which he was confused just a second there.

Which (y/n) felt a pulse coming from his complete excalibur.

Y/N 'thought': Not yet I won't use it I'm saving you for a surprise for kokabiel and that bastard valper. Said in his mind with a serious look.

They all removed their disguise and issei summons his boosted gear and kiba prepared to fight.

Freed: So who wants to take me on with my excalibur. Said with a grin.

Kiba: I'll be your opponent. Said with a serious look.

But suddenly.

Y/N: Lend me your strength in this fight balmung. Said out of nowhere.

Then suddenly (y/n) quickly run past kiba and summons his balmung in his hand quickly went to attack freed.

But freed managed to evade in time before he could hit him.

The stray exorcist looks at him and widen his eyes a little seeing who is it then made a grin of excitement.

Freed: Well, well if it isn't the dual dragon emperor himself, got to say I'm very surprised to hear rumors about you and I have to say you don't look tough just a stupid dragon thinking your unbeatable because of two sacred gears. Said with a grin.

Which (y/n) narrow his eyes with a serious look.

Y/N: If you think so then fight me mop boy. Said with a serious look.

Which that made him mad.

Freed: BASTARD!!. Yelled with a angered look.

He disappeared in a blur of speed thanks to excalibur rapidly.

Then kiba appeared beside (y/n).

Kiba: I told you that I'm gonna fight him. Said with a serious look.

Then (y/n) glances at him.

Y/N: Don't forget that your a devil and he has a powerful holy sword so don't even think that you can take him on and your not in the right mind, you need my help. Said with a serious look.

Kiba is quite surprised a little at his words.

But (y/n) quickly turn around and blocks an incoming strike from behind and the two swords clash.

Freed: Normally the church calls this sword the heavenly flash excalibur rapidly, but I don't I like to call it the super fast sword. Said with a grin.

He disappeared once again.

But this time he's shocked to see (y/n) suddenly appeared in front of him.

Y/N: Did you honestly think you have the advantage mop boy. Said with a neutral look.

Which both fighters clash their swords.

Everyone is watching the fight and see nothing but blur of speed clashing each other in every direction.

Issei: Damn I never thought (y/n) is this fast. Said with a surprise look.

Saji: Yeah he must be really strong. Said with a surprise look.

Koneko while she's watching the fight she took out her cellphone to make a call.

Then both (y/n) and freed reappeared clashing their blades.

Freed: Huh I'm quite surprised that you're keeping up with me. Said with a grin.

Y/N: Don't be so certain of that. Said with a serious look.

Then he pushed freed back and ready to strike but then kiba appeared from beside freed to strike which freed blocks him but got pushed back.

(Y/N) looks at saji.

Y/N: Saji use your sacred gear to stop him. Said with a serious look.

That got the blonde pawn of sona who nod and summons his sacred gear.

Saji: Alright line go. Said with a serious look.

His sacred gear launch it's line and hild freed leg which he trip down before he could move.

Freed: Damn it. Said with a annoyed look.

He tried to cut the line with the sword but didn't break at all.

Freed: Great another of those stupid dragons. Said with a annoyed look.

Ddraig:[BOOST!!.] Yelled out of nowhere.

They look to see (y/n) with his boosted gear out headed for kiba.

Y/N: Now kiba to for a power up. Said with a serious look.

He touched his shoulder and his boosted gear glow.

Ddraig:[TRANSFER!!.] Yelled through the gear.

Kiba felt a sudden power up.

Kiba: Thanks (y/n) I will use this gift against him. Said with a serious look.

Freed start to get a little nervous and trying to cut the line.

Kiba: SWORD BIRTH!!. Yelled with a serious look.

He stab his sword to the ground and then multiple swords spike out of it and headed for freed which he tried to break them but they continue appearing until.

???: Sword birth huh. Said out of nowhere.

That gotten everyone's attention and see an old man wearing a priest clothing coming out of the building.

???: The sacred gear that allows the user to summon demonic swords which I find it a bit interesting. Said with a neutral look.

Then he looks at freed.

???: Oh freed in a predicament situation again. Said with a small smirk.

Freed: Old man valper. Said with a annoyed look.

Which brought everyones attention but (y/n) narrow his eyes looking at the man who ruined his brother figure kiba's counterpart life.

Kiba: Valper galilei. Said with a serious look.

He looks at kiba.

Valper: The one and only. Said with a small smirk.

But then he noticed (y/n) which smirk wider.

Valper: Ah the rumored red and white dragon emperor, such an interesting discovery about you coming from another alternative dimension I wish what kind of secrets you have for my experiments. Said with a smirk.

Which (y/n) narrow his eyes with a serious look.

Y/N: Don't count on it old man. Said with a serious look.

Freed: Hey old man enough staring the lizard brat and help me get this stupid lizards tongue of me. Said with a serious look.

He looks at freed.

Valper: You need to infuse your aure to the sword to power it up you idiot. Said with a annoyed look.

Which got him to understand and did what the old man said then the sword start to glow.

Freed: Oh yeah that's the stuff. Said with a smirk.

He cut the line which made saji fall.

Freed: Now then let's go round two dragon brat. Said with a smirk.

He went for him but suddenly a sword block in his way and reveal to be xenovia with her sword of destruction.

Issei along with saji and kiba are quite surprised to see her.

Irina: Hey guys sorry we're late. Said from behind them.

They turn to see irina running towards them.

Issei: Wait how did you get here?. Said with a confused look.

Irina: What do you mean by that, you called us. Said with a smile.

Saji: We did. Said with a confused look.

Koneko: Actually I called them here. Said with a neutral look whole showing her phone.

Xenovia glaring at freed.

Xenovia: Both of you traitors and you will be punished in the name of god. Said with a serious look.

Which made the stray exorcist annoyed.

Freed: You brat don't you dare say that name in my presence again. Said with a annoyed look.

Then he pushed her back and went to attack her but (y/n) appeared to strike him.

Freed jumps away from him before the attack hit him and landed beside valper.

Valper: Were getting out of here. Said with a neutral look.

Which gained freeds attention.

Valper: Your orders were to kill the exorcists who are here in town but now here they are with holy sword and we're outnumbered, it is time to retreat. Said with a neutral look.

Which made him annoyed but agree with the old man and has the flash bomb.

Then (y/n), xenovia and kiba quickly rush at them but too late.

Freed: See ya brats. Said with a grin.

He threw his flash bomb to the ground making a white light shinning blinding them for a second and fade to see they are already gone when the three of them landed.

Y/N: They went through the forest. Said with a serious look.

Xenovia quickly went after them with kiba right behind her.

Xenovia: Come on irina let's go. Said with a serious look.

She nod and went with them.

Issei: Come on let's go as well. Said with a serious look.

Before he could go.

Rias: Goodness what trouble you caused?. Said from behind him.

Issei flinch a bit and turn to see rias with akeno appeared in magic circle along with sona and tsubaki appeared in their own circle.

Rias: So issei what do you have to say?. Said with a smile.

Sona: I want to hear your explanation saji. Said with a neutral look.

Both boys pale seeing their masters.

Later.

Rias punishing issei with a thousand spankings which find it a bit childish.

Sona was about to punish saji but (y/n) interfere saying that he was against issei's idea and not wanted to get involved at first but accepted after hearing kiba's past.

Sona took a bit think a bit of this so decided for his punishment helping the schools storage clean up for two weeks and also a hundred spankings dealt with.

Issei: I think you put my ass in a coma. Said with a fear look.

Rias: Thats what you get for getting involved in this. Said with a serious look.

Then she looks at (y/n) who is about to leave.

Rias: Hold it (y/n) we need to talk. Said with a neutral look.

Y/N: Sorry rias I can't right now I need to go. Said with a neutral look.

Sona: Is it about you knowing where kokabiel will strike next do you?. Said with a neutral look.

Which he stops after hearing what sona said.

Rias: (Y/N) tell me honestly do you come to this world but from the future?. Said with a little concern look.

He turn to look at them seeing they want answers and sigh.

Y/N: Yes. Said with a neutral look.

That made issei, saji and koneko surprise to hear that.

Issei: Wait you came from the future from your world but end up here, what happened. Said with a surprise look.

He shook his head.

Y/N: Sorry I can't tell you. Said with a neutral look.

That made them curious but sona understand.

Sona: You don't want to prevent something before hand since you know when will happen. Said with a neutral look.

He looks at sona.

Y/N: That part is true but you should know that if that time of the threat is stopped before it happens then something far more worse take it's place. Said with a neutral look.

Which brought her attention hearing that and honestly didn't thought about it.

Rias: But (y/n) you can't do this on your own to stop this. Said with a worried look.

Y/N: I'm not after what will happen soon. Said with a neutral look.

Which got their attention.

Y/N: What I'm really after is something far more further and far more worse that anything, I wanted to tell you everything but I just can't. Said with a neutral look.

Then he quickly left the building leaving the girls worried for him.

Rias: (Y/N). Said with a worried look.

Skip.

(Y/N) continued running to find either of them but couldn't find them which took him all night and the whole day now the sun began to set.

Y/N 'thought': Where are they?. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

Then he smell a scent not far and is a scent of irina.

Y/N: Oh no. Said with a worried look.

He quickly went to follow her scent and when he reached where she is to his surprise and worried he saw her unconscious on the ground beat up and her clothes a but torn.

Y/N: IRINA!!. Yelled with a worried look.

He quickly went to her side and check in her.

Y/N: Irina can you hear me?. Said with a worried look.

She flinched and her eye lids twitch a little.

Then he saw a red light flash and look to see rias along with akeno, koneko, issei and asia.

Both issei and asia quickly went to them and the former nun start to heal her.

Issei: Dude what happened to her?. Said with a surprise look.

Y/N: I just got here now but she's badly hurt. Said with a worried look.

Then irina opened her eyes a little.

Irina: Issei, (y/n). Said with a tired look.

Y/N: Don't speak too much irina your badly hurt. Said with a worried look.

Issei: Where are kiba and xenovia?. Said with a worried look.

She shook her head a little.

Irina: Don't.........know......we got......separated when....he showed up. Said with a tired look.

That brought their attention but (y/n) knew who she's talking about.

Irina: I.......couldn't defeat.......him he's......too strong. Said with a tired look.

Then she pass out again.

(Y/N) seeing her this way made him mad.

Y/N 'thought': Kokabiel when we fight I swear that I will beat you into a bloody pulp that you can never fight and fly for the rest if your pathetic life. Said in his mind with a angered look.

Then they saw a blue light seeing sona, saji and tsubaki coming out of the magic circle.

Rias: Glad to see your here. Said with a smile.

Sona: I gotten your message. Said with a neutral look.

She check her.

Sona: Seems she's still a bit hurt. Said with a neutral lookm

Asia: I healed her serious injuries but twilight healing can't restore lost stamina. Said with a worried look.

She nod of understanding.

Sona: Not to worry we have a healing room at my place, tsubaki take her there. Said with a neutral look.

She nod picked her up and teleport away.

Issei: This is bad. Said with a nervous look.

Saji: Yeah I agree with you man. Said with a nervous look.

Then (y/n) looks to a direction.

Y/N: But it will get even worse now. Said with a serious look.

That's when the devils felt it with a powerful holy presence and free shows up.

Freed: What's up devil scums and dragon brat. Said with a grin.

They prepare themselves and (y/n) summons balmung again.

Freed: Whoa, whoa I'm just a messenger someone wants to talk to you redhead. Said with a grin

Which brought their attention.

Rias: Who is it?. Said with a serious look.

That's when suddenly the sky changed multi color and everyone looks up to see a ten winged fallen angel.

Which (y/n) glare at that fallen angel with full anger.

Kokabiel: It is a pleasure to meet you rias gremory, I am kokabiel. Said with a smirk.

Rias: Well nice to meet you as well kokabiel, now what is your reason to cause this much trouble. Said with a neutral look.

Kokabiel: Well after the great war I was so bored nothing interesting happened so I thought that michael will come after me since I took the excalibur fragments but no he send exorcists with holy swords to get them back, also being in this town owned by devils either your older brother sirzechs along with serafall will come to save their precious little sisters. Said with a smirk.

Rias: If you do that you restart the great war all over again. Said with a surprise look.

Kokabiel: Obviously yes I am, ever since the war there was nothing to do since I got so bored and see if another one will happen. Said with a smirk.

Then (y/n) step forward.

Y/N: Is it because your leader pull all your kind back to prevent another bloodshed. Said with a neutral look.

Which kokabiel looks at (y/n) with a smirk even wider.

Kokabiel: Ah the rumors are true about you red and white dragon emperor, I was very curious about your sudden appearance but heard how powerful you are I wonder if you can take me on to bring me entertainment. Said with a smirk.

Which (y/n) narrow his eyes with a serious look and his red and white aura flare.

Y/N: Want to fight now bird brain. Said with a serious look.

Which made the warmonger smirk wider like a mad man.

Kokabiel: Oh those eyes of yours showing a man who fought a war and survived, I like that look and maybe after I beat you I'll add both boosted gear and divine dividing for myself. Said with a smirk.

That made the girls worried at that statement.

Y/N: If you want them then come and get them. Said with a smirk.

Kokabiel laugh.

Kokabiel: Oh this should be interesting to see but now I already have what I need and I'll start at the school you all attend. Said with a smirk.

Then he summons multiple light spears.

Kokabiel: Hope you are ready for war brats. Said with a smirk.

He shoot his spears at them but suddenly.

Albion:{REFLECT!!.} Yelled out of nowhere.

Suddenly the divine dividing from (y/n)'s back spread and block the light spears shattered them apart.

They see kokabiel already gone along with freed.

Then look towards the academy.

Y/N: Seems that kokabiel wants a fight. Said with a serious look.

Rias: We must stop him now before he destroy the town and cause a war. Said with a serious look.

Then they quickly headed to the academy.

Skip.

At night.

In a hill a certain fallen angel general watching the light from the academy.

Azazel: Seems that kokabiel is really going for it. Said with a neutral look.

Then look behind him to see vali.

Azazel: Aren't you going to do something. Said with a curious look.

He shrug his shoulders.

Vali: Maybe but I want to see what the red and white dragon emperor can do against kokabiel. Said with a neutral look.

They heard rumors about this individual having both boosted gear and divine dividing also his level as of high class or god class being.

Azazel: You really want to fight him isn't it?. Said with a smile.

Which made the vali smirk of excitement.

Vali: If what I heard is true then not only I get to face my destined rival issei hyoudou but also the red and white dragon emperor (y/n) shirogane, I want to see he really is powerful. Said with a smirk of excitement.

Azazel shook his head amusingly seeing vali battle instincts to fight.

Azazel: We shall see then. Said with a smile.

Ending theme

End chapter.

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and please vote if you like it.

Peace out readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 1.3K 45
(Y/N) (L/N) never had an easy childhood. When his parents were murdered in front of him, he went from foster home to foster home, being abused and ne...
32.3K 971 10
Issei Hyoudou, a boy too familiar with betrayal and deception, had his final straw of betrayal when his own brother who had mistreated him stabbed hi...
446 10 2
In the past, the two Heavenly Dragons fought a fierce battle, which was interrupted by the Angels, Devils, and Fallen Angels who were at war during t...
25.9K 525 8
Y/N Hyoudou, the most popular boy in Kuoh Academy, who is the boyfriend of Rias Gremory and also the wielder of a powerful Sacred Gear, that is one o...