Hated to loved/ Nick Austin

By SuarezNicky

The story is about a girl named AJ who hate a boy named Nick Austin but he didn't know why. Will they fall in... More

NICK'S GROUP
NICKS Group Part 2
AJ'S Groups
β˜„οΈ1β˜„οΈ
πŸͺ2πŸͺ
πŸ’«3πŸ’«
⚑️4⚑️
Instagrams
πŸ’•5πŸ’•
πŸ¦‹6πŸ¦‹
😫7😫
πŸ›8πŸ›
πŸ˜–9πŸ˜–
😟10😟
✨11✨
🌹12🌹
😒13😒
πŸ™„14πŸ™„
πŸ™ƒ15πŸ™‚
😀16😀
πŸ˜‹17πŸ˜‹
πŸ€—18πŸ€—
😩19😩
πŸ˜•20πŸ˜•
😐21😐
😊22😊
πŸ₯°23πŸ₯°
😭24😭
πŸ˜ͺ26πŸ˜ͺ
🀨27🀨
😢28😢
πŸ₯Ί29πŸ₯Ί
❀️30❀️
πŸ₯³Last chapterπŸ₯³

😸25😸

248 3 0
By SuarezNicky

One month later 

AJ's POV 

So it has been a month since I opened my eyes I was trying so hard I could hear everything everyone said and Noah confess his feeling for me and I was kinda disappointed that Nick hasn't even come to visit me even tony came and visit me and he told me he saw nick and this new girl kiss and that chase saw too and chase did say the same story to me was really upset but everyone was there for me but Jeremy and Noah we're making me the happiest and I think I might like Noah back. I was about to give up on open my eyes but I decided to try one more time and they opened and first everything was blurry but after a few seconds I could see good and I could see the sway boys and Jeremy coming and behind them was Anthony and Avani holding hands which made me happy but I decided to close my eyes and surprise them.

Noah's POV

It's been one month since AJ opened her eyes but today felt like a good day so we all decided to go visit her once we arrived they all ready knew who we were so we just walked up to her room we went in and I sat down on the chair next to her bed after a few minutes I decided to grab here after a few seconds I felt her hold my hand back and I looked at her and her eyes were open I jumped up in surprise and all the boys looked at me then her and they ran up to her and hugged her I was so happy I was the last one to hug her and she kissed my cheek I was so surprised but I let it slid. 

AJ's POV

I surprised them the Noah went to tell the nurse that I woke up and she said I could leave tomorrow because I was doing pretty good but my legs really hurt but one was broken so I had to get a cast and one for my left arm to I told them they could leave because I wanted so rest time.

Nick's POV 

Today marks one month since AJ has woke up I blame myself all the time because she's the love of my life and she the only girl I want but the new girl keeps hitting on me and I don't like her because no girl is like AJ no one can compare I don't know why I did that to her. But one day darianka kissed me but before I could push her off of me ondreaz and chase walked in so they left quickly but I pushed her off and told her I don't like her and that I'm in love with someone else.

Jeremy's POV 

We were on our why to target to get some snacks when Noah said we should throw a welcome home party for AJ and we all agreed so we went shopping for everything even gift for the rest of the day.

The Next day 

AJ's POV

It was the next day and I saw Jeremy and Noah coming in my room with a bag and I guess it was close because what I was wearing before this is still covered in a lot of blood. They came in and handed it to me and they said they were going to take me some wear and I was surprised I even got me make up to wear and stuff to do my hair so I walked to the restroom and got ready I still had cuts on my body and it was kinda hard to put my clothes on but I did they also gave 4 things of everything to choose from but I wanted something that covered more  here's my outfit.

Once I was done and walked out Noah's jaw  dropped and he was drooling and I told him he had a little something and I asked if we could  hurry up because my body still hurt but Noah said he would give me a pickyback ride and I said sure.

N: did I tell you that you look absolutely stunning and I blushed at his words and thanked him but jeremys big ass mouth had to say something and tell him I was blushing. 

An hour later

We were about to get to our Destination but they told me to put on the blind fold so I did they helped me out of the car  and they opened the boor and I took it off and everyone screamed welcome back and I was so happy to see everyone and there was a big box in the middle of the floor and they told me to open it and when I did Payton came up with a  confetti shooter and I was so happy I hugged him.

4 hours later 

It's been 4 hours and I was having so much fun hype was there but nick and the new girl sway was there and even the sway gaming house which had more people like vinni, and troy and them all of jeremys friends and even team 10, not a content house, and all the other club houses. But then they told me it was time to open my gifts I was confused but I still did. I was almost done opening the gifts but then Noah told me he had a gift for me too he game me a small box and it had the cutest necklace and I hugged him but he said there was one more and it was a kinda medium box and it was moving I was scared and dint want to open but I still did and it was my dream dog now I knew why people were giving me dog things but then  I ran up to Noah and jumped into his arms and kissed him on the cheek and it made him blush we hugged for about to more minutes and I didn't notice everyone was recording. But here's what she got.

Nicks POV 

All the hype house members weren't home only me and darianka but she was busy on the phone whit some guy so decided to cheek there location and they were at the sway so I decided to drive there about an hour later I was there and it sounded like there was a party so walk up to the doors and open it and when I did there was a sign that said welcome home AJ we missed you then right there in the middle of the dance floor dancing with Noah was the love of my life the one I lost because of my dumb actions after a few seconds everyone has noticed me and when AJ saw me her eyes we're getting glossy I was walking up to her but ryland stopped me and took me outside.

R: why are you here 

N: because I was wondering were you guys we're and why didn't you guys tell me she was out 

R: because she couldn't bare to see you after knowing you moved on and after all you did 

N: what do u mean moved on 

R:ondrea  and chase told her about your and darianka's kiss 

N: it's not what I looked like I regret everthing I did to her I love her 

R: you should leave now and with that he walked back into the house and I left back home but then I saw that ryland posted something a few hours ago so I checked.

@RylandStorm 

@RylandStorm: @AJ_Johnson and @NoahBeck I kinda ship tho 😝🚢  and I am so happy to say that AJ has finally opened her eyes aging and is doing well and yes her and nick did break up. ❤️

                                                                 Comments have been disabled 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 497 72
A lot of shit happens in this story and I don't want to ruin it so read the book to find out!!
4K 258 22
This is my first story! Idk abt this storyline. This is just practice!
31K 522 36
Y/n is bullied high schooler. She ran out of school one day where she meet her future bffs joe and jason waud.........
23.4K 755 89
honestly just read the story. kinda bad at descriptions COMPLETED.