๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎรญ๐˜ฐ

By AnnaMoon138

Fragment: "Unexpectedly, your mother became pregnant once again. We were extremely happy about it, but once... More

Introduction.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
Bonus chapter 1.
Bonus chapter 2.
Bonus chapter 3.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 4.
Bonus chapter 5.
Bonus chapter 6.
Bonus chapter 7.
Bonus chapter 8.
Bonus chapter 9.
Bonus chapter 10.
Bonus chapter 11.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 12.
Bonus chapter 13.
Bonus chapter 14.
Bonus chapter 15.
Bonus chapter 16.
Bonus chapter 17.
Bonus chapter 18.
Bonus chapter 19.
Bonus chapter 20.
Bonus chapter 21.
Bonus chapter 22.
Bonus chapter 23.
Bonus chapter 24.
Bonus chapter 25.
Bonus chapter 26.
Bonus chapter 27.
Bonus chapter 28.
Bonus chapter 29.
Bonus chapter 30.
Bonus chapter 31.
Bonus chapter 32.
Bonus chapter 33.
Bonus chapter 34.
Bonus chapter 35.
Bonus chapter 36.
Bonus chapter 37.
Bonus chapter 38.
Bonus chapter 39.
Bonus chapter 40.
Bonus chapter 41.
Bonus chapter 42.
Bonus chapter 43.
Bonus chapter 44.
Bonus chapter 45.
Bonus chapter 46.
Sequel Announcement!
Bonus chapter 47.
Bonus chapter 48.
Bonus chapter 49.
Continuation of the book!!!!

65.

18.3K 257 36
By AnnaMoon138

Him.

I woke up first and grinned from joy when the first thing I saw was the love of my life, who is sleeping peacefully in my arms while holding my hand closely to herself with our fingers intertwined. I kissed her light blonde, silky hair and pulled her closer, caressing her hand tenderly and slowly with my thumb. 

This is home. I missed this so much.

Camila snuggled into me as sleepy, adorable smile formed on her plump lips. 

"I love you so much."- spoke sweetly Cami, wrapping both of her dainty arms around my neck to hug me so affectionally that I grinned from ear to ear. 

"I love you more than I can explain, baby."- I stated sincerely and kissed her cheek, hugging her just as securely and lovingly. 

We stayed in each other's arms, relishing in our peaceful bubble for a while. Then we got up and I was swift to scoop her delicate frame in my arms and carry her to the bathroom as she giggled  melodically, spreading warm feeling through my chest. 

After we brushed our teeth, I made us a bath and Camila settled between my legs, holding my hands in hers as my arms secured themselves around her slender waist. Her pretty head rested on my chest and I kissed her shoulder and neck very gently. 

That is where I belong and long to be. Right here, by her side. 

Her sweet, winsome giggles are my favourite song to listen to. Her breathtaking smile is what it takes for me to forget about every damn thing in this life. Her angelic voice is my best lullaby. Her delightful kisses are my cure for hardships and sorrows. Her tender touch is what gets me through the day. Her beautiful, soothing scent is the air that I breathe. 

Camila is my home, paradise. She is everything I need. 

Her.

No words are needed. No music is required. All that we need is each other and absolutely nothing else.

His strong arms are my blanket of protection and comfort. His welcoming, alluring, relaxing fragrance is my remedy. His loving, fond kisses are my pills of ecstasy. His charming smile is all it takes for my fears, worried and troubles to disappear. His fruity, velvety voice is my favourite tune to listen to. His delicate, affectionate touch sets my being on fire. 

Leonardo is my heaven. He is all that I will ever need. 

I held in big, masculine, yet soft and warm hands in mine as our fingers intertwined on their own. Content smile formed on my face when he softly kissed my shoulder and neck. 

"This is impeccable."- spoke Leonardo, making me smile wider. 

"It definitely is."- I agreed, turning around. 

My hand rested on his razor-sharp jawline as the other laid on his vast chest and his hands found their way to the sides of my waist. 

"You are breathtaking."- said softly, yet so profoundly Leo as his magical, bottomless, hazel eyes locked on mine, holding just as much sincerity. 

"You are perfect."- I spoke, meaning every word. 

He smiled heartwarmingly at me before leaning in and I happily met him half-way, allowing our lips to caress in the most beautiful manner that held nothing, but love and devotion. My hands moved to the sides of his neck, inviting him closer and he gladly closed the space between us. 

"I adore you, amore mio."- almost whispered Leo with our lips mere inch apart as we both smiled from joy. 

"I adore you, baby."- I whispered softly  and pecked his plump lips delicately. 

We stayed in our cozy bubble for a while as we washed each other, sharing sweet kisses along the way. After we were done, I did his routine for him and he did mine for me. After that, we went to get dressed as both of us have work today. 

I did my makeup, added a few touch ups to my hair. As I got dressed, I grinned widely at my locket because I remembered what it contains. All jewellery is on me, so I sprayed my perfume on my neck and right wrist before taking my white Dior bag and exiting the shoe/bag closet. 

"You look striking."- I spoke sincerely as I spotted Leonardo, who looks prepossessing. 

Black suit with crisp white dress shirt. The attired hugs his robust frame in the finest ways imaginable, causing his tall, sinewy body to look even bigger. Well-polished, black, shiny shoes add elegant touch. Jewellery adorns his look for the day. 

Midnight black, lustrous and silky hair is neatly styled as it falls in its natural, amazing, velvety waves. Well-defined, dreamy face features look as captivating as ever. Tanner, clear, dewy and soft skin is very smooth. Tattoos peer from beneath the opened top buttons of his tight shirt and sleeves. 

"Grazie. You look absolutely stunning, bambina."- stated sweetly Leo while his hands rested on my hips, pulling me closer, creating blush on my face. 

"And very sultry."- he added before kissing me fondly and tenderly.

I was eager to kiss him back, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Him.

My hands wondered off to her toned, perfectly round ass, giving it gentle squeeze that cause succulent moan to escape from her dulcet mouth. I took up the opportunity to invade her velvety mouth, relishing in its sweetness. 

Camila kept up with my demands and pace, pulling me closer and closer. I complied with greatest pleasure, keeping her perfect ass in my secure, yet tender hold. 

"We better stop if either of us wants to make it to work in time."- spoke breathlessly Camila, never daring to stop sharing kisses with me. 

"Are you sure?"- I asked with smirk, addressing the desire in those spellbinding eyes. 

"I have only 20 minutes to spare."- answered Cami, succumbing under my touch, which made me so damn satisfied. 

"I don't need more."- I replied, being sure of my abilities, and hoisted her feather-like frame up. 

Her.

Without any hesitation or troubles I succumbed, having no strength to deny either of us. 

My legs secured themselves around his lean waist. Our lips glued to each other. Leonardo pressed my back against the wall, got rid of my dress pants. 

"Hands, tongue, dick?"- he asked while rubbing my core through the sheer fabric, turning me on more than I already am, making me moan in impatience and pleasure. 

"Dick."- I quickly made my choice.

"Rough or slow?"- he asked me, unbuckling his belt and my hands were very eager to unzip his dress pants and move them, along with boxers, lower. 

"Rough."- I answered and kissed him passionately. 

"Leo."- lush moan escaped from me as I got what I wanted. 

Leonardo kissed me salaciously, keeping his thrust rough and fast, yet careful and loving. My arms wrapped around his neck in secure grip as his large hands gripped my bum tightly. 

"Fuck, you are so damn tight."- groaned Leo in our kiss, pushing in so much deeper, making me see the stars. 

"Cazzo."- I moaned, feeling his thick, long groin brush against my spot harshly, fill me up to the brim. 

We made out steamily, breathing in each other's fragrance, as we got massive dose of pleasure from one another. 

"Leo."- satisfied moan escaped from me as we both released. 

"Fuck."- sighed in my neck Leo, slowing down his pace. 

My head leaned on the wall behind me and both of us took a few deep breaths to adjust our very rapid breathing. Leonardo kissed my neck tenderly, mapping his way to my lips. 

"I love you."- I spoke with smile and pecked him tenderly. 

"I love you, principessa."- he replied softly and kissed me dotingly. 

Leonardo placed me on the floor and we fixed ourselves. I leaned on the wall because right now I actually feel effects of our lecherous loving from yesterday and today. It is not that painful, but very slight discomfit is definitely there. 

"Are you alright, amore mio?"- asked in concern Leo, hugging me affectionately. 

"Sì, just tiny, itty-bitty soreness. It doesn't hurt or anything of that kind."- I reassured him and kissed his cheek. 

He nodded and kissed my forehead before letting me nuzzle into him as he held me soothingly and lovingly. 

That is one of many things that I adore about Leo. No matter how rough, dominant and authoritative he can get behind our bedroom door, he will never make me feel used or dirty. Every kiss and movement still holds care and love. He is never harsh to the point that it hurts and always puts my pleasure before his own. After each passionate bliss he always asks whether I am alright and if I need anything, tends to me with so much tenderness and love.

Leo is perfect in more ways than I can explain. 

He took my bag for me and I took his hand in mine, intertwine our fingers. We went downstairs and ate healthy breakfast while chatting about our schedules and random things. 

I got my daily bouquets which consisted of very cute, big bear made of grey roses and box that is filled with fresh, beautiful, white roses. Such sweet, caring, romantic gesture will never get old to me. It brings me so much joy and I feel my love for Leo grow more and more. 

"Grazie mille."- I spoke sincerely with bright, cheerful smile and kissed his cheek as he wrapped his strong arms around my waist while smiling charmingly.

"My absolute pleasure, principessa."- replied Leonardo and pecked me affectionally. 

We shared loving kiss before he drove me to my work place then.

"You are in time, amore mio."- he smirked, making me blush.

"I love you, bambina."- he chuckled and took my chin in his tender hold before pecking me sweetly. 

"I love you very much, Leo."- I replied sincerely and kissed his cheeks. 

"I will pick you up at 13:00 for lunch?"- asked Leonardo and I smiled. 

"Sì."- I agreed happily, looking forward to our little date. 

He smiled beautifully at me and kissed me fondly before we wished each other to have a good day and I went to the headquarters. 

Him.

I did my best to take care of all tasks for today because I want to spend time with Camila instead of coming home late due to tons of paperwork. 

Now I am on my way to the business brunch. I was against it and assigned Martin to do it, but he nagged about failing. In reality, he just didn't want to read huge file about the partner. 

As we all talked and discussed our businesses, they were very eager to sign the deal. 

"Oops."- whispered Martin next to me, making me raise my eyebrow at him. 

"Don't be mad, but I forgot to take the contract."- told me Martin as the associates talked among themselves. 

I sighed and my mind started browsing for quick solution. No fucking way I am letting someone to roam around my office, especially Mafia one. 

"You are so damn irresponsible."- I told Martin as I pulled out my phone. 

"You still keep me around."- he grinned. 

I excused myself for a moment and stepped aside. 

"Hey, Leo! How are you?"- spoke heavenly voice, making me smile. 

God, just the sound of her voice is enough to erase my bad mood. 

"Hi, baby. I am good, grazie. How are you, angel?"- I replied happily. 

"I am very well, grazie. Cravings of the day were cherries and raspberries."- answered cheerfully Camila. She is exceedingly adorable. 

"That's great, principessa."- I chuckled at her cuteness. 

"Are you busy, amore mio?"- I asked, leaning on the wall. 

"Not at the moment."- replied Cami, flipping of pages is barely auditable. 

"Can you help me out?"- I wondered and heard winsome gasp in reply. 

"Absolutely. What is it?"- excitedly asked Camila and I grinned like a child in candy shop. 

She is not happy about getting out of work. She is eager to see me. Fuck, that feeling of being loved, wanted, needed and appreciated is phenomenal. 

"Can you go to the warehouse and I will tell you more on your way?"- I stated and chuckled as I heard her already leave the office. 

Her.

Honestly, I am glad that Martin forgot to take the contract because now I will see my husband much sooner. 

"I am in your office."- I told Leo as I unlocked the door. He gave me key to it long ago. 

"Go to the shelf on your right."- he guided me as I complied. 

"In the top drawer there has to be file in black colour signed as Stranda."- instructed softly Leonardo. 

I opened the top drawer and scanned its content. He is very organised, so I found the file instantly. 

"Got it."- I said cheerfully and closed the drawer. 

Leo gave me the address of the restaurant where he is and I eagerly got moving. 

Him.

I texted Martin to entertain and stall the associates because it is his fault and he whined, but obeyed. After that I went outside to wait for Camila, who arrived very quickly. 

"Baby."- she spoke joyfully and hugged me affectionally, making me grin. 

"Hey, amore mio."- I replied while hugging her petite frame and placing small kiss on her light blonde, silky hair. 

"Here is your file."- said Cami, handing me it. 

"Grazie mille, angel."- I stated sincerely and kissed her forehead. 

We went inside with my arm around her slender waist. As introductions happened, I didn't miss way too inappropriate, lustful look on one of the associates' face. He eyed Camila up and down, lasting much longer on her chest. 

After we signed the deal and business conversations flooded around, along with friendly ones, Cami had to answer the phone call. She excused herself and I kissed her cheek before she stepped away, but not far from my sight. 

"Affari o no, guarda mia moglie un'altra volta e tu avrà una pallottola tra gli occhi."- I sternly, coldly, confidently warned the mutt as his gaze focused on Camila's ass. (Business or not, look at my wife one more time and you will have bullet between your eyes.) 

He gulped and nodded, quickly looking away. My reputation has never been stained or didn't match my actions or attitude. I can kill and mercilessly at that; I can torture without any hesitation; I can fight and shoot like no other. I am dangerous, ruthless, coldhearted, impatient, emotionless. For everyone - I am their worst nightmare.  

My cuddly, affectionate, kind, sensitive, patient, tolerant, sweet side is for Camila and solely for her. She is the only one, who can see me at my lowest, when I am vulnerable, when I am lost. She is the only one, whom I will treat like goddess, like queen. 

Very soon another person will get to see my gentle side and only it. Our baby. No matter who it is, she/he will never face my cruel side. 

Others will have to deal with Capo. 

After we finally wrapped up, I left and went to Camila, who is still talking on the phone. 

"Sì, capisco, Carmen."- giggled adorably Cami and smiled at me over her shoulder as I hugged her from behind, placing small kiss on her beautiful neck. (Yes, I understand, Carmen.) 

She talked a bit more before giving me all of her attention. I never thought that I will want so much attention, but here I am. To be honest, I feel like spoiled kid when I am around Camila. I need her hugs, kisses, smiles, giggles - I need all of her to myself and only myself. 

"What did madre want?"- I asked while she turned around and hugged me, relaxing every single muscle in me. 

"Papa and hermanos took her and Fransisco on tour around Madrid and she made it clear that we all will have to have a holiday there."- answered Camila with breathtaking smile. 

"We can do that."- I chuckled, but meant what I said. 

It is Cami's hometown, after all. No matter how much she loves our home, she still misses Madrid and I know it, not needing her to tell me that.

"Really?"- beamed with joy Camila and I nodded with smile. 

"Grazie mille."- she spoke cheerfully and peppered my face with divine kisses that made me grin. I love it when she does this.

"Always, principessa."- I replied and pecked her gently. 

"Now, how about lunch?"- I asked, stealing glance at my hand watch. 

"Can we have pasta, please?"- pleaded adorably Cami, making me chuckle. 

"Sure, baby."- I agreed and took her dainty, soft hand in mine. 

We went to the car and I drove us to suitable restaurant. As we ate, we chatted about our plans for tonight, easily agreeing on movie night with snack, two of which have to be kiwi and cookies because she really wants them. I have no problem with that. 

One of many things that I love about Camila is that she is not afraid to eat. I am glad Cami has healthy relationship with food. She doesn't refrain herself from cravings for something else. She isn't afraid to gain weight or loose it. Like cherry on top, her food choices and habits are extremely adorable: no matter what she eats, food on her plate is always colourful. 

Her.

Very unfortunately, I have meeting at 14:00, so I have to go back to work. 

I clung to Leonardo as he walked me to my office, not minding my touchiness and neediness at all. 

"I don't want you to leave."- I pouted as he rubbed my back while tenderly swaying us back and forth, making it harder to leave his side. 

"I will be with you in 3 hours and then I am all yours, bambina."- assured me Leonardo, placing sweet kisses all over my face, erasing my pout. 

"That's my girl."- he stated with charming smile and kissed me fondly. 

"I love you very very very very much, Leo."- I said sincerely and kissed his cheeks.

"I love you with all my heart, amore mio."- he replied softly and hugged me affectionally. 

I got to work, having no desire to stay after hours. It is crazy to think that just a few month ago, I had no problem at staying at work to work till I couldn't see straight. 

So many things changed and the changes are better. I couldn't be happier. 

Him.

At 4PM I took car keys and my phone before eagerly leaving the warehouse. I drove to the "Raro" headquarters and went to Camila's office right away. 

"Leo."- she spoke cheerfully, jumping in my arms, making me chuckle. 

Her slim legs secured themselves around my waist and dainty arms wrapped around my neck. My hands are on her toned, finely shaped ass. She kissed my forehead and cheeks, creating content smile on my face.

"Hi, baby."- I said and pecked her tenderly. 

"Ready to go home?"- I asked and got very excited nod in reply. 

"You are the cutes, bambina."- I chuckled and she giggled so sweetly. 

We went to the car after she took her bag. Entire drive my hand rested on her thigh, rubbing it slowly as we conversed about our days. 

Her.

We fed our 4 buddies and played with them before going upstairs to change. I put on my silky nightgown in black colour; it reached my mid thigh and has cute lacy details. Then, I brushed my hair and took off my makeup. Leonardo put on black sweatpants and white t-shirt.

In the middle of doing our regiment, he let me apply 2 masks on him as I did to myself. It made me very happy. 

"Do you have movie in mind, principessa?"- asked Leo as his big hands caressed my thighs while he is standing between my legs. I am sitting on the sink area. We are waiting for the last mask of the night to dry off. 

"Nope, but Gretchen made list of movies for us to watch a few weeks ago. I didn't check it out."- I answered, thinking about it. 

"Then we can do that now."- he stated softly and pecked me affectionally, making me smile. 

When we wrapped up, he helped me to hop off the sink area. We got the most delicious biscottis I have ever tried and went to the cinema room. I nuzzled into Leonardo's side as his muscular arm wrapped around my waist, letting both of us to be comfortable. 

I took remote control and out of various TV streaming services, I picked Netflix as that's where Gretchen chose the movies. I opened the list on my phone and gasped at her choices. To put is mildly, she picked 50 films for 18+. 

"She outdid herself."- chuckled Leo as he read the list, noticing the same thing. 

Just as if she sensed us talking about her, she called me. Gretchen nagged me to watch at least something, assuring me that out of everything, "365 days" and "50 shades of grey" with its sequels are fairly modest. In compassion to the rest of films that's it. 

I sighed when the movie started and snuggled into Leonardo, who has devilishly handsome smirk on his dreamy face. I wonder what's on his mind. 

Him.

I did try to get my mind out of the gutter when I saw Camila in her black nightgown that has lacy elects in all the right places. It shows off her sexy body so fucking well, but I restrained myself from my wild desire as she might be sore from last night and this morning. 

Now my mind wondered off to sinful thoughts, which are more like memories, on its own because of the movie, that is not taking my imagination off the explicit things.

What is even more arousing? No matter how many times Camila saw me naked, no matter how many times we made love or claimed each other carnally, no matter how many times I complimented her, she will always have that winsome, innocent side to herself and it is so damn appealing. Cami is very good girl, but cazzo, she knows when to be bad and break the rules. 

It doesn't matter how many times we will get intimate, I will always thirst for Camila. My desire for her will always be wild and untameable.

Her.

Quite frankly, I didn't pay that much attention to the movie because after the first intimate scene, my mind walked into salacious memories that my husband and I share. All that filled my mind was him: his touch, lips, voice, body, aura, dominance. 

I have no clue what Gretchen wanted to achieve while making such list, but she sure did trigger my desire. 

Tender, light, very slow glazing of Leonardo's fingertips over my thigh snapped me out of my pondering, getting me to bite my lip. His touch leaves trails of fire on me, prompts the wildest lechery and love in me. 

He kept going, knowing that it affects me very much. 

"Leo."- soft moan escaped from me when I couldn't bare the gentle touch anymore. 

I want him to grab me and have me in any way that he wants. 

Him.

Her delectable, erotic moan of my name was all I needed to succumb to the ardour of mine. 

I was swift to hoover over her dainty, gorgeous body, making her to lay on her back. 

"What do you want, amore mio?"- I asked, glazing my hands over her toned thighs, enjoying how soft, smooth her sun-kissed skin is. It is like silk. 

"You."- sighed Camila with her soft green eyes closed and bit her lip suggestively, blushing winsomely. 

Fuck, her answered turned me on more than I can explain. The feeling is very mutual. I am more than eager to satisfy each of her desires.

"And what do you want me to do?"- I wondered, never stopping motions with my hands. 

"Have your way with me."- answered Cami, keeping her stunning eyes on mine. 

In split second I claimed her plump, juicy lips in starved kiss, getting rid her her nightgown. 

"Fanculo."- I almost groaned as my eyes greedily took in her appearance. 

Extremely sexy, black, sheer lingerie adorns her mouth-watering body with dainty, yet well-defined curves. Her perfect hourglass figure is exposed in all its glory, looking so fucking delectable. 

I kissed her harder as petite hands impatiently took off my t-shirt. Camila kept up with my neediness with ease, being just as aroused. 

Her.

My hands hastily got rid of his sweatpants and boxers, desperate to feel his soft, inked, smooth skin against mine. 

Leonardo kissed my jawline, making me melt in his arms from pure pleasure. He continued kissing my neck, shoulders, collarbones, sweet spot while taking off my lingerie, tossing it to the side piece by piece. 

"You are spellbinding."- he spoke against my lips as I blushed, wrapping my arms around his neck. 

He kissed me fondly and amorously, causing entire zoo in me. My hands lightly tugged on his pitch black, silky hair as our lips danced lovingly. 

"Mhm, Leo."- I moaned, biting my lip harshly when he rubbed my core gently and at steady pace. 

"You are so tempting."- he stated against my lips with hunger in those enrapturing, hazel eyes. 

"Too good to be true."- taunted me Leonardo, keeping his motions slow and teasing, driving me mad. 

"I can't wait to devour you."- he rushed to say from impatience and eagerness before pressing our lips in salacious kiss. 

Him.

I adore how quickly Camila reacts to my touch, how much she longs for it, how much she loves it. 

The kiss is filled with devotion and lechery. I bit her plump bottom lip, sucked and nibbled it, enjoying myself just as much as she is. Her dainty hands tugged on my hair and moan escaped from her dulcet mouth when I pushed in 2 fingers. 

Camila let me have my way with her, so that's what I will do. I will devour her, not an inch of her flawless self will be left untouched or unmarked.

"Leo."- sighed delectably Cami as my tempo increased, getting rougher too. 

"You are mine."- I stated as we gazed at each other with our faces less than inch apart. 

Camila was eager to nod and kiss me licentiously, bringing me massive amount of satisfaction from it. I am hers and she is mine and only mine. Only I can touch her, kiss her, grant her pleasure, love and cherish her. 

"Cazzo."- she moaned as she reached her heigh. 

I ket going, being not even close to finishing with my wife. Our kisses are steamy, touches are intimate, pleasure is unspeakable. She caressed my body so pleasantly, taking her time, scratching my back and biceps as her long nails dug in my skin. 

"Mhm, cazzo."- she sighed deliciously as she so gloriously came yet again.

"Leo."- moaned sensually Camila, gripping my back, as I thrusted right away. 

Her.

My nails dug in his broad, strapping back as he took me raw and I took everything, loving the treatment.

Leonardo kissed me mercilessly while thrusting just as restlessly. His big, warm, soft hands caressed my body in unutterably satisfying ways, taking me to heaven. 

I nibbled him soft, plump bottom lip, getting Leo to smirk and kiss me harder, making his desire clear. My hand ran along his muscular back, beautifully honed chest and well-defined, mouth-watering 6 pack. 

"Fuck."- groaned huskily and appealingly Leonardo at my actions, entering harsher and faster, triggering my moan. 

As soon as I reached another, intense climax, Leo wrapped his rugged, strong, inked arms around my waist to pull me up. My legs secured themselves around his lean waist and arms sneaked around his neck. 

"Mhm, cazzo."- I moaned in his neck, feeling ocean of enjoyment mixed with sensitivity from my fresh heigh. 

Leonardo gripped my bum tightly and pressed our bodies tightly together, taking me roughly and raw. He kissed my neck, carving his marks on it, as well as my sweet spot and collarbones. 

Him.

My thrusts are relentless and fuck, Camila is taking everything like a very good girl that she is. She kept up with my needy and starved kisses just fine, biting my bottom lip teasingly and mischievously. 

Before she could find her release, I flipped her on all fours and slammed from behind without any warning. 

"Fanculo."- moaned succulently Cami, digging her long nails in the fabric of the seats. 

I gripped her beautiful hips in secure hold, pressing her against myself with every thrust. As I kept going, she started meeting my motions while moving her hips back and forth, driving me wild. 

"Fuck."- I sighed and gladly let her take the charge, enjoying the view and sensation very much. 

Her.

I continued moving, grasping a lot of pleasure from my actions, just like Leonardo. He held my bum tightly, leisurely guiding my motions, which were fast and harsh. He touched all the right places, making me see the stars. 

"Mhm, fuck."- groaned Leo as we came together. 

He laid me on my stomach and lifted my hips up. I moaned at the satisfying sensation. His thrusts are salacious, granting us immense amount of pleasure. 

One of his large hands wrapped around my throat, getting my head to tilt backwards for our eyes to lock. His hold was secure, but very gentle; his dominance and roughness turned me one so much. I bit my lip and shut my eyes, feeling pure ecstasy in me.

"Guardami."- instructed Leonardo in his sensual, fruity, husky voice that sounds scandalously erotic in Italian. (Look at me.)

His authoritative, powerful, sexy voice made me obey in an instant. Hazel eyes are bottomless and hundred shades darker as love and lechery are swimming in them. 

As soon as I climaxed, Leonardo pulled me up, keeping my hands in one of his behind my back that collided with his chiselled to perfection, vast front. 

"Leo."- I moaned wantonly as he took me passionately. 

He kissed my neck up and down, leaving trails of fire in every place that his plump lips touched. With his free hand he gently and carefully rubbed and massaged my breasts, getting moan out of me.

"You are so fucking perfect."- spoke Leonardo, never stopping showering my neck and shoulders in his hot kisses. 

"Leo."- I moaned when he slammed much rougher, but slower, lasting in me longer. 

"Per favore."- I pleaded, tugging on my hands that are itching to touch his majestic self, worship all of him.

Leonardo got my message and let go of my hands that rushed to his midnight black hair, pulling on it as my fingers ran through his silky, wavy locks. 

Him.

My hands took hold of her perky, round, ideally firm chest. I caressed it, loving how perfect it is: dainty and mouth-watering size that fits in my hands so fucking well. 

"Leo."- erotically spoke Camila and bit her rosy bottom lip as she came undone in my arms. 

I was eager and swift to turn her around and claim her full, juicy, soft lips, that became red and swollen from my assault from earlier, in passionate kiss. Just as Cami was about to stroke me, I took her small, lukewarm, tender hands in mine. 

"Not so fast, amore mio."- I said with smirk against her pretty lips while we gazed at each other. 

"I am not done with you."- I stated before kissing her salaciously, invading her sweet mouth right away. 

I hoovered over her petite, sexy body, pushing her slim, long legs folded together to the side. 

"Mhm."- hummed suggestively Camila as I entered. 

"Merda."- I groaned at the feeling of her marvellous tightness at its finest. 

Her.

I moaned from satisfaction and melted under Leonardo touch. 

His masculine hands cupped my breasts, fondling it, driving me crazy. He thrusted roughly and rapidly, sending shivers down my spine. 

As I felt myself getting close, Leo spread my legs apart and entered even deeper, causing me to moan libidinously. He kissed my chest, lightly sucked it while massaging it. I scratched his back from intense pleasure, being far too gone in desire and craving for carnal pleasure. 

"Let go, bambina."- spoke Leonardo, trailing his kisses to my neck, never letting go of my chest. 

One powerful, merciless thrust was all it took for me to find my release that hit me very hard. Leo came with me, spilling himself in me.

Him.

"Fanculo."- I sighed in her beautiful neck as I buried my face in it. 

I leaned on my my forearms as we stood still, catching our breaths. Her petite arms wrapped around my neck, keeping me close and I gladly picked up the message. 

"Are you alright, angel?"- I asked in concern and kissed her shoulder before locking my eyes on her soft green, enchanting ones. 

I did not hold back. I let my wildest side take charge, so I didn't even think about my roughness or pace. 

"I am great, I promise."- assured me sincerely and softly Camila before kissing me fondly and slowly. 

My hands wrapped her slim legs around my waist and my arms secured themselves around her slender waist. I picked her feather-like frame up and went upstairs with her as we shared gentle, very loving kisses. 

I walked into the shower and turned on warm water. Cami kissed me more ardently, making me smirk. 

"E se tua moglie vuoti un altro giro?"- she asked seductively, kissing my cheekbones and jawline teasingly. (What if your wife wants another round?)

"Allora sarò lieto di far avverarle il suo desiderio."- I stated devilishly and kissed her plump lips passionately. (Then I will gladly make her wish come true.)

I positioned myself at her entrance and very carefully pushed in. Camila tightened her hold of my neck and waist, pulling me closer. Her kisses are addictive and touch is gratifying. 

"Non trattenerti."- spoke breathlessly between our lecherous kisses Cami and I succumbed, gripping her toned, firm, perfectly shaped ass in secure hold. (Don't hold back.) 

My thrusts got faster and harsher. Our faces are close and lips erotically glazed over one another with each movement that I made.  

Her.

Leonardo nibbled my bottom lip and I eagerly granted him entrance, obeyed each of his demands with greatest pleasure. His velvety tongue roamed around my mouth, caressed my tongue in suggestive, intimate manner. 

"Hold it, baby."- spoke Leo between our kiss as we both felt close. 

I nodded while pressing our swollen lips in sensual, salacious kiss that drove us wild. My hands tugged on his velvety hair as he thrusted roughly. 

"Cazzo."- he groaned as he entered powerfully, triggering us to release. 

His face laid in my neck as my head leaned on the wall behind me. I gently massaged his scalp and twirled around his midnight black hair as we took deep breaths to adjust our rapid breathings. 

After some time Leonardo kissed my neck softly, trailing his delightful, very tender assault to my lips. 

"I love you so much, bambina."- he said with heartwarming smile and kissed me dotingly. 

"I love you with all my heart, Leo."- I spoke with content smile and kissed his cheeks. 

After we washed each other while stealing affectionate pecks and kisses, we did our regiments and put on underwear. 

Him.

I waited in bed for Camila since I was done sooner. Very soon she appeared in my view, looking ravishing. 

White, lacy undergarments adorn her sexy, curvaceous body exceptionally good, exposing just enough for my greedy eyes. White crop-tp does wonderful job at not covering her heavenly body. Light blonde, velvety, lustrous hair is damp, yet it cascades down her back in beautiful, natural waves that I am sucker for. Sun-kissed, clear, exceedingly sleek and dewy skin is softer and smoother than silk. 

Camila happily got in bed, climbing on top of me, smiling innocently and happily. My gorgeous wife straddled me and once she settled in place, I smirked, knowing damn well that she can feel my bulge.

"Really?"- she asked, raising her perfectly shaped eyebrow at me. 

"You can't blame me for that when you walk around, looking like this, with your delectable ass in clear view for me."- I shamelessly stated as my hands found her toned ass, pulling her closer, causing our fronts to press tightly together. 

"I thought that the set is cute."- spoke adorably Camila with frown and I shook my head. 

If that's cute in her opinion, fuck, I would love to see what's seductive from her point of view. 

"Your personality, smile, habits, giggles and laugh can be cute. Everything about you can be cute, but not your body, bambina."- I stated, meaning every word. 

Camila blushed and I smirked before leaning in and kissing her fondly, yet passionately. 

Her.

My hands rested on his vast, inked chest while his big ones gently squeezed my bum. 

"Well then, if I caused you such situation, I should take care of it."- I spoke with smirk and nibbled his plump bottom lip, causing his eyes to become thousand shades darker. 

I kissed his well-defined cheekbones, sharp jawline, slowly trailing my assault to his manly, very attractive neck that bears my love bites. 

"Cami."- sighed Leonardo and pressed me tighter against his hard, mouth-watering body. 

My hands glazed over his perfect abs, slipping in his black boxers, while I slowly slid lower. 

"Shit."- he swore as I pumped him while kissing his appealing, honed to flawlessness 6 pack. 

My hands moved his boxers lower, unveiling his very thick, lengthy, veiny, powerful hard-on. Leonardo held my hair and watched me with ardour as I stroke him before taking him in my mouth while maintaining eye contact. 

I sucked him with pleasure, doing everything that he loves, getting erotic sounds of approval in reply. My hands massaged him as I kissed, licked, sucked him. 

"Mhm, fuck."- groaned Leonardo, lightly tugging on my hair, as he released and I swallowed everything. 

After I gladly licked and kissed him clean, I fixed him. Leo pulled me to himself, kissing me fierily, creating butterflies in my stomach. 

"Your lips are red and swollen."- I spoke with soft smile as my hands rested on his chest, caressing it gently with my thumbs.

"So are yours."- pointed out Leonardo with dazzling smile. 

"Ans whose fault is that?"- I asked, smiling wider.

"Guilty and don't have regrets."- he stated and pecked me affectionally. 

"The feeling is mutual."- I said and kissed his cheek. 

Him.

Camila nuzzled her bewitching face in my neck and wrapped me in her arms, granting me peace and love. My arms secured themselves around her slender waist and I kissed her dainty shoulder before burying my face in the crock of her neck. 

We just held each other, enjoying tranquility and comfort, love and devotion that we share. 

After a while I glanced at Cami and smiled at her. She fell asleep. 

Very gently and carefully I laid on my back and rolled us on our sides. Camila snuggled into me, taking my hand in her much smaller one to kept it closely to herself. Our legs tangled together and my free arm wrapped around her back as my hand rested on her nicely shaped ass, rubbing it slowly and lightly with my thumb. 

"I love you, bambina."- I whispered softly to her and kissed her soft cheek, smiling wider when she sleepily said those three little words back so meaningfully and sweetly. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 73.7K 56
๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐„๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ Emilia, a mixture of Enzo and Elianna. She isn't afraid of anyone and is a headstrong force to be reckoned...
1.1M 30.5K 64
~Camila~ "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’'๐’• ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’ ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’‚, ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’“ ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•" Camila was adored by those in her presence due to h...
956K 16.2K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...
529K 13.6K 71
Looking at myself in the mirror I studied my reflection. I exhaled a long surrendering sigh into the quiet that was my bedroom. I kept telling myse...