Carl Grimes One Shots (carl x...

By CoralGrimesPoppa

Requests are open again! Carl grimes one shots!! This is my first time writing anything on Wattpad but I love... More

Jealous
Car Ride
Roaming (Pt. 1)
Roaming (Pt. 2)
I'm Fine.
Why Are You Staring At Me?
We're Not Enemies Anymore (Part 1)
We're Not Enemies Anymore (Part 2)
Captured
That's Not The Game
Why Do You Have My Knife?
Enemy Act
Forced Friendship
Don't Say You Love Me
Intimidated
Is That My Shirt?
Why Didn't You Tell Me?
Plan
Training (Part 1)
Training (Part 2)
Want To Try That Again?
We're Going To Be Okay
Finally Feel Safe
Wanna Bet?
Meeting
One Hell Of A Week
Back Home
Negan's Talk
Adorably Annoying
We're Dating Now
Let Me Break Up With You
Carl, Just Do It
Get Over Yourself
Take It
THANK YOU!
The Line Up (Part 2)
Announcement :)
Overprotective
I Hate You
I'll Make You Better
To Let You Know
I Was Just Jealous
Anxiety
Why'd You Wipe My Kiss Away?
The Enemies' Kids
Glad I Didn't Listen
Thank You Again!
Mad At You
Go With Carl Grimes
New Date (Part 1)
New Date (Part 2)
I Spy
Ever.
I Spy (Part 2)
UPDATE!!
You'd Make A Good Wife
We'll See
Our Judith
Stay
_Important Announcement! (please read)
Stuck With Me
Only Me
That's My Girl
AnNoUnCeMeNt!!!!!
IMPORTANT! (Requests open)
Bitten. "Honor" S8 E9
Uno
Medicine

The Line Up

7.6K 81 114
By CoralGrimesPoppa

Request by @McDonald77 (Paige)! Thanks for the request, I love it!! (also whatever is in italics is like the past like what happened/backstory sorta thing if that makes sense) (I changed details from the real scene a little)

I literally had so much fun writing this one, especially the beginning. 

"Eenie," Negan starts. "Meenie.. Miney... Mo..."

"Carl, stop!" I laugh, trying to take my book back.

"No, not until you say you're not going! It's too dangerous."

I roll my eyes. "Then how come you can go?" 

Carl opens his mouth to speak but then stops. He can't think of anything. 

"Exactly!" I laugh again, playfully shoving him as a grin appears on his face. 

"Catch... a tiger... by... his toe." Negan's smile is sickening as he points a bat to everyone's face. Carl is kneeling next to me and keeps glancing at me with worry. 

"It's okay," he mouths to me as Negan continues down the line. I slightly nod. 

"Fine," Carl says finally. "But only because I'm there to protect you. I'll make sure you're safe."

A big smile is planted on my face and I hug him. "I knew you'd give in. Can't go anywhere without your best friend."

"Of course not," Carl replies, hugging me back. 

"If... he hollers," Negan continues. "Let him go." The bat is pointed at me when he says this line and my stomach flips and my heart drops. I feel dizzy and like my breath has been taken away. 

I stare at Negan and can see Carl shuffling around trying to find what to say to stop him. 

We rush down the road in the RV as Carl holds my hand, rubbing his thumb up and down trying to calm me down. Maggie isn't doing so well and we're driving as fast as we can to Hilltop to get to the doctor. 

Rick mumbles, "Shit," and he stops the RV. Carl and I get up to see the problem and notice a group of Saviors blocking the road. Rick reverses directions in order to take a different route. 

"My mother," Negan continues on to Carl which makes us both let out the breath we were holding. I thought I was dead. "Told me... to pick... the very... best... one... and you... are... it."

"No!" I hear someone scream as Negan swings his bat. 

"Carl?" I say softly as we reach the last route we could possibly take that's filled with Saviors- there are more here than any other route. 

"We'll be okay, Paige," he whispers. "I promise."

The awful whistling was all I heard before we were forced in a line on our knees.

Sasha cries out while Abraham's head is getting beat with Lucille, blood splattering everywhere. I don't want to look but when I don't hear any more sound I glance over and there is nothing left of Abraham's head. 

My mouth drops open in horror and I start to fall even more but Carl grabs my arm and lifts me up. "It's okay," he whispers. "You're okay."

I'm too shocked to even cry right now. I thought maybe- maybe- we could all get out of this alive somehow. 

When Negan was done smashing Abraham's head he smiles and looks down the line to Carl and I. Carl looks disgusted but angry. Negan strolls over and sticks the bat covered in blood and flesh in his face. 

"Look at that," Negan shouts, still smiling, shaking Lucille slightly to get blood on Carl's face. Carl squints and wipes the blood off gently. "That," Negan continues, "is the price you pay. Look at it." Negan still holds it in Carl's face and he tries to back away slightly. "Come on, don't be shy, loo-"

I can't control myself any longer and throw myself at Negan, hook-punching him on the side of his head. "Stop it!" I yell at him but he just chuckles. I then back away slightly, feeling nervous, just realizing what I had done. 

Carl was thinking what I was. "Don't," Carl says to Negan, standing up.

"Carl," Rick growls, but Carl ignores him. 

"Please don't. Kill me instead. Not Paige, please," Carl begs. 

Negan laughs. "I'm not gonna kill her. She could be a great soldier. Dwight," he motions to the truck as he talks to Dwight. 

I spin around and see Dwight grabbing my arm. I panic but I follow, scared of what would happen if I don't. 

"No, no!" Carl yells. "Take me instead, please." Tears form in his eyes as I'm being taken away. Negan forces Carl to kneel back in the line, and he obeys. 

"Someone will have to pay for that one," Negan says, turning towards me. He suddenly spins back around and slams Lucille into Glenn. 

"Glenn!" I shout as I'm thrown into the back of the truck. All I can hear is screaming and the horrid sound of that stupid bat hitting Glenn over and over and over. I cower into the corner and block my ears so I can't hear anything. I'm crying uncontrollably, and soon enough the truck starts to pull away. I'm scared and I just want Carl. 

After a while of bouncing around the back of the truck, it finally comes to a complete stop, making me fall over. I pick myself back up as the truck opens and I'm yanked out by two of the Saviors. I fall to the ground on my knees but they lift my arms up forcing me to stand.

It's no use trying to get away since they have a tight hold on my arms and are nearly dragging me inside. No one says anything as I'm thrown into a cell and the door slams shut. I jump at the noise and huddle against the wall in fear. 

I start to take deep breaths in order to calm myself down. But as soon as the door opens again I start to panic. Two men storm in and one yanks me up and shoves me against the wall. I scream but he slaps a hand over my mouth. The other one rips my shirt and pants off, and they both leave me in the cell again, naked and cold. 

I softly cry and spin the bracelet around my wrist that Carl got me on one of his runs. "I'll be back, Carl," I whisper. "For you."

I don't sleep for the rest of the night, but morning shortly comes. Well, I'm assuming it's morning because I hear 'We're on Easy Street, and it feels so sweet' blasting throughout my cell on repeat. I sit back up against the wall and close my eyes, trying to block out the sound. 

Suddenly the door opens again and I pull my knees up to my chest, covering myself. A man throws some worn-down clothes at me and I just stare at him, waiting for him to leave so I can put them on. 

"If you don't want to put them on I'm sure nobody would mind if you walked around here like that," the man says to me sarcastically. 

I take the hint that he's not going to leave so I slip the shirt on carefully so I don't reveal anything, and I do the same with the pants. I stand up to face the man and try to act brave. 

He walks out of the cell gesturing for me to follow. As we stroll down the hallways I notice that there are multiple rooms, but they all have the door shut. He leads me downstairs into another hallway off of the cafeteria. He shoves me into a room and shuts the door, where there are already two other men standing by a chair. 

One of them grabs my wrist tightly and pushes me on the chair, strapping down my arms and ankles. "My name is Simon," he says rather calmly. "This is Gavin," he gestures to a tall skinny man. "Now we need you to answer a couple of things for us, and then we can let you go."

I don't say anything but glare at him just like Carl did to Negan. 

"Who are you?" Simon asks. 

I ignore him again.

"Okay, I'll give you a free one because you don't know. I am Negan. This," he gestures to Gavin, "is Negan. We are all Negan. So who are you?"

"Paige," I respond. I'm immediately punched and pain radiates across my face. I take a second before I turn my head back to face Simon again. 

"What is your group planning?"

"What?" I am genuinely confused on what he is asking.

"What is your group planning? An attack? A hoard of those dead pricks? Are they just going to up and leave Alexandria? We're not fucking stupid, they have a plan and you are going to tell us what it is," Simon yells. 

"I- I don't know," I stutter. "They never talked about-"

"Bullshit!" Gavin screams. He slices my cheek with a knife and punches me again, leaving a bruise for sure. 

I feel the warm blood drip down my face but I can't do anything about it since my hands are tied down. 

"If you don't start speaking up, we're going to make sure you feel every last bit of pain. We won't let you die, but we'll sure as hell make you suffer." Simon holds a knife up to my other cheek and slowly starts cutting deep as I wince in pain. 

Suddenly the door flies open, Simon drops his knife, and Negan walks in holding Lucille over his shoulder. "What in the shit is going on here?" He looks between Gavin, Simon, and I. "Been looking for this one-" Negan points his bat at me, "-but now I see she's locked up here. What'd you do to her?"

Gavin and Simon stay silent. 

"I said break her, not torture her, didn't I Simon?"

"Yes, sir," he says quietly. 

"You know it is not acceptable to disobey orders. Who are you?"

"Negan," he says quietly.

"What was that?"

"I am Negan," Simon says loud and confident. 

Negan smirks. "We'll deal with this later." He turns his attention towards me. "You. In the truck." Negan turns around to someone behind him. "Untie her and get her in the truck."

A man rushes over to untie me, but then ties my hands around my back again, and then grabs my shoulder roughly to lead me outside. I'm thrown in the back of the truck again and I return to my corner, now in the baggiest clothes I've ever worn.  

The truck stops quicker than last time, making me fall over and hit my head on the floor. I stand up not wanting to be dragged out like last time. I try to wipe the remaining blood off of my face with my shoulder, probably only smearing it more. 

I hear voices outside of the truck but I'm not sure whose they are. Silence fills the air until the back of the truck is flung open. Dwight is staring at me, motioning for me to come out. I slowly step towards the end of the truck and carefully climb out. Dwight roughly unties my hands and I shake them a bit since the rope was cutting off circulation. I look around and realize that we're at the gates of Alexandria. 

"You're gonna wanna see this!" I hear Negan shout. "Dwight!" 

On cue Dwight grabs my arm and pulls me around the truck into view. I put my head down, embarrassed. I hear Rick speak which makes me look up again. 

"You said half. Now you want all of our guns and ammo?"

Negan shrugs, then spins Lucille around a bit. "Lucille doesn't like it when you argue. It makes her angry." Negan then looks at me. "She might have to take it out on someone."

"No!" I hear a voice yell and look to see Carl. He has shock written all over his face. 

Negan smiles, looks at the ground, and looks back up at Carl. "Kid, you need to learn something. I am the one that makes decisions. You are the one to watch my decisions."

"Don't touch her," Carl says sternly. 

Negan ignores him, shaking his head, and orders the gates to open. As soon as they open the trucks are pulling in quickly and the Saviors are hopping out in order to scavenge resources and weapons. 

"Dwight," Negan addresses. "Let her see the kid before we take her back." 

As soon as Dwight lets me free I sprint to Carl and wrap him in a giant hug. He squeezes me so tight I can't breathe and I can hear him crying into my shoulder as my tears drip down on his. 

"I thought you were dead," Carl whispers. "I thought I'd never see you again. You're alive. Paige you're alive." 

I nod into his shoulders. "Yes. I am." 

He pulls back but hangs on to my shoulders with a big smile on his face and tears in his eyes. "Paige I love you. I love you so fucking much and I completely regret not saying that to you before this all happened. And I'm telling you now that I am absolutely in love with you."

"Carl..." I whisper. "I love you, too. I'm serious. I never told you, either. I just-"

He cuts me off by slamming his lips onto mine as his hands cup my face. I kiss back intensely and my stomach flips from the unfamiliar feeling. I finally pull away, out of breath, and stare at him. A smile creeps onto my face and he softly kisses my forehead, wrapping me into a hug again. 

 "I can't even believe... We all thought you were gone. We thought he killed you. But, Paige, what happened?" he mentions, looking at my cuts and bruises. "What did they do to you?"

I shake my head and look down at my feet. "It's nothing," I mumble. 

Carl lifts my chin up with his finger. "Please tell me," he says softly. 

"They wanted information from me. Information that I didn't even have. They thought I was lying. Cut me. Punched me," I whisper. "But I'm fine, Carl," I add when I can see the worry in his eyes. 

"Let's go," Negan yells from behind me. 

I turn my head around and see him staring at Carl and I. 

"You're not going," Carl insists, loud enough for Negan to hear. 

"Paige, let's go!" Negan shouts. "I gotta get me my Paige back!" 

Carl shakes his head and tears form in his eyes again, which then stream down his face. "No," he whispers. "Paige, no. Stay. Stay here, we can fight them. We can..." he stops as he starts sobbing, unable to speak. 

"Carl," I say with tears. "I have to go. They would kill all of you. Destroy Alexandria. You know that."

"I don't care. As long as I get to be with you. I can't lose you again. I can't."

Negan sighs. "Am I really going to have to count?"

"Carl," I whisper. "I love you so much. I promise I'll be back. I promise I won't be gone forever, I'll find a way back."

Carl cries into my shoulder again, wrapping his arms around me. He then kisses me softly on the lips again until Dwight comes over and grabs my shoulder. 

Carl grabs my hand, refusing to let go. "Please!" he says. "Please."

I mouth 'it's okay' to him, but he just shakes his head. "I love you, Carl."

"Paige, I love you," he tries to reply, finally letting go of my hand.

I can't stop crying as I'm shoved in the back of the truck again, which is now loaded with more than half of Alexandria's hard earned 'shit'. 

I need to get back to Carl. I have to. And I will. 

I'M SO EXCITED FOR PART TWO. COMING SOON TO A WATTPAD NEAR YOU. Thanks so much for this request, Paige. 

Also Easy Street is actually on all of my playlists haha. Good song. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 1.6K 46
twd oneshots twd character x reader ❀-smut πŸ’™-angst πŸ’Ÿ-fluff #15 in carlgrimes πŸ€—
2.2K 54 13
One shots of your favourite TWD characters. Includes Daryl Dixon, Rick Grimes , Carl Grimes, Kelly & More. Disclaimer! I don't own any of the charac...
312K 4.4K 56
Disclaimer: you don't need to be 18 or over to read this, it's just some of the chapters in this book may be explicit and I don't want to take anyone...
364K 6K 89
❛ 𝘸𝘦 𝘒𝘳𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘭𝘬π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π˜₯𝘦𝘒π˜₯. ❜ ─── β€’ Β° *q✧ ─── π˜™π˜Œπ˜˜π˜œπ˜Œπ˜šπ˜›π˜š: [ ] 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 ...