Forced to marry the rogue nin...

By ImShishi

[Editting] Hinata Hyuga was forced by her father Hiashi Hyuga to marry the rogue ninja of The Konohagakure, U... More

Book Directory
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 - KibaHina
Chapter 9 - SasuSaku
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Falling in Love
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
CHAPTER 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 part 1
Note:
Chapter 22 Part 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25-Part 1
Chapter 25 - part 2
Chapter 25 - Part 3
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue
Promotion!
Teaser

Chapter 23

2.7K 72 9
By ImShishi

Chapter 23

"Everyone hurry! Bring him to the hospital!"

"Oh my gosh.. he's badly wounded.."

"I'm worried. Who would have done this to him?!"

"I think he fought with a really strong man."

"What if the one attacked him attacked konoha.. what'll happened.. our hero's badly wounded."

Yes it was Naruto who's everyone is talking about. Sakura brought itachi and Naruto back at konoha alone. They where lucky to survive but, Sosuke was captured by the Uchiha that uses dust particles.

Tsunade hurried to help Naruto after they reached the hospital, he's badly hurt than Itachi.

News spreads all over the village and all Naruto and Sakura's friends are worried. Ino hurried to tell Hinata and Sasuke what happened to Naruto who's working in the hospital too. Hinata just woke up before Naruto came to the hospital.

Sasuke peeled some apples for Hinata and gave it to her but Hinata dropped it after she heard what happened to Naruto. Hinata tries to stand but she's still weak and can't stand.

"He's still in the emergency room with lady Tsunade. Calm down Hinata. He's in a good hand. Tho.. he's badly hurt in his head..

Ino said.

"We'll check him after they treated him. Okay?.."

Sasuke said and hugged Hinata.

"I-I wish he's o-okay.. *sobs*"

Hinata said.

"Don't worry.. he's Naruto.. he can't die just like that."

Sasuke tries to cheer her up.

=Time skip=

Naruto was out from the emergency room and was brought to his room. All of his friends immediately went to his room even Hinata who's still wounded and uses a wheelchair just to get there, Karin who's still weak from being used by the man who attacked also Naruto and the others.

"Everyone.. I have good news and bad news for all of you.. Naruto.. Naruto's in comma tho he's okay now and we need to help him get back to his own feet."

Tsunade said

"Good thing he's okay.. still."

Lee said.

"Of course he's going to be okay.. he's Naruto, stupid. I'm sure he'll woke up soon."

Kiba said.

"Please get all your strength Naruto-kun.."

Hinata said while sitting on her wheelchair and holding Naruto's hands. Hinata's badly worried about Naruto even tho she knows Naruto's already okay and needs a little rest. Hinata still worries about Naruto the same just like before the time she's still badly in love with him. Sasuke on the other hand feels worried but at the same time jealous. He knows that Naruto's hurt and It's normal Hinata would react like this but. He can't help himself to get jealous and a bit mad cause' Naruto was Hinata's first love, Naruto was Hinata's inspiration to get stronger, and Naruto was Hinata's everything before he arrive to her life and became a second choice since Naruto wasn't Noticing Hinata's feelings.

Sasuke's thinking the negative way he normally do when he's still planning to kill itachi. Sasuke was just standing on Hinata's back while holding Hinata's wheelchair.

"I'll go check Itachi."

Sasuke said to Hinata with his usual cold aura he never show ever since he realized he loved Hinata. Everyone looked at him thinking one thing. It was the jealousy Sasuke felt but Hinata's busy worrying for Naruto and didn't bother analyzing Sasuke's tone towards her.

"Please be back soon okay?.."

Hinata said and off Sasuke go without kissing her in the cheeks that she waited for a moment. Everyone looked at her but didn't say a word. They don't want to get in the way cause' they wanted Hinata feel that Sasuke was hurt.

_____________

Sasuke arrived at Itachi's room who's up sitting to his bed and thinking how he could help this realm he's in by now. Sasuke entered the room without Itachi noticing him.

"You should be resting."

Sasuke said and sat on the chair next to Itachi's hospital bed.

"I know but.. I was just thinking about the man we encountered. He sure hates konoha. Is it because of the Uchiha massacre?.. what exactly happened. You where there.. right."

Itachi asked.

"Everyone's slaughtered by you so war wouldn't happened. That's the hardest mission you received and left me behind without noticing you missed one."

Sasuke said.

"So he was going to take revenge on konoha?"

Itachi said.

"Of course he is.."

Sasuke said. Silence entered the room after what Sasuke said not until Shikamaru went inside the room and said.

"Sasuke, Tsunade wants to see you outside.."

"Okay."

Sasuke said and went out of the room without saying goodbye or get well soon to Itachi since being there was just an excuse not to see Hinata so worried to his rival.

"Your here, I just recieved news that the Uchiha attacked Naruto and the others is going to bring down Konoha. He was with other Ninja's specially the guy who can send someone to another dimension. Sosuke."

Tsunade said.

"Why are you telling me this?"

Sasuke asked.

"I'm telling you this because I want to bring back the villagers trust to you, You're not like other Uchiha's who wanted to destroy konoha, and I don't want them to think you're just using Hinata to get back here and destroy konoha slowly with your hands. Helping at the last war we're in wasn't enough for them to trust you so I wanted you to stay here at Konoha with the other ninja's I'll assign. Half of the konoha's ninjas would stay and half of them would go at the evacuation center."

Tsunade said.

"What about Hinata?"

Sasuke asked.

"She'll be at the evacuation since she's wounded. But I won't guarantee her safety at the evacuation. That uchiha knows about where the evacuation is since he stayed here at konoha before."

Tsunade said.

"Then I'll be at the evacuation to protect Hinata there."

Sasuke said.

"No Sasuke! You need to stay here. If you stay.. your also protecting her even tho you're not with her. I'm counting on you Sasuke.. the enemy will arrive two days from now base on our calculation."

Tsunade said. Sasuke sigh for a moment and agreed that he would stay at konoha in order to protect Hinata.

Tonight, everyone's busy packing their things to evacuate first thing In the morning. Sasuke went home to pack for Hinata and went back as soon as possible to be with Hinata.

"Sasuke.. a-are you.. mad at me?"

Hinata asked while Sasuke is putting Hinata's bag at the side of the bed.

"I'm not.. tho.. I'm.. uhm.. never mind.."

Sasuke said and sat next to her bed.

"But Sasu-"

Hinata tried to argue but Sasuke stopped her by kissing her at her lips.

"It doesn't matter anymore. What matters to me now is how I can protect you without by your side."

Sasuke said while looking at her in the eyes.

"What do you mean?.. you're not staying with me at the evacuation? .."

Hinata asked.

"No.. I had to stay.. I had to stay to protect you and the villagers at the same time."

Sasuke said.

"But Sasuke.. what if.. what if he.. he'll hurt you just like what he did to Naruto?.."

Hinata got worried Sasuke would end up getting beat up just like Naruto but all Sasuke said.

"Don't worry about me. I promise I'll be back without getting hurt.. okay? I love you.. take care of yourself. Hanabi's staying with you. Be careful okay?"

Sasuke said.

"But-"

Hinata's about to argue again this time because of the fact that Sasuke Will stay at the village without her but Sasuke poked her at her forehead.

"No buts okay?.."

Sasuke said and smiled at her. (An: see the photo abov if you're using mobile or if web. See the media or the side. :) isn't he cute. That's the smile he gave to Hinata.)

-timeskip-

After two days, Hinata and the others are successfully transferred to the evacuation. Sasuke and the others stayed at konoha like, Shikamaru, Neji, Lee, Kiba, Tenten, Sai, Sakura, Shino, and specially Sasuke's team Taka.

They waited for the enemy and as expected. They arrived. Every shinobi from konoha ready themselves for battle and there they fought. Sasuke fight against the Uchiha who uses dust particles while the others are fighting against the bandits from another dimension. Some of them have familiar faces from this world who's really kind and you won't expect to be a bandit from another dimension. Some hesitate to fight them but they don't have the choice but to fight.

"If it wasn't because of your brother, this wouldn't happened! My Children!  My wife! All of them wouldn't be dead and left me behind! He's unfair to left you behind. I would kill you for sure! So that demon could see you die!!"

The Uchiha said furiously to Sasuke.

"I have no intentions to die yet. I still need to stay for someone."

Sasuke said seriously to the Uchiha.

"It's the Hyuga heiress, hn. She'll die at the evacuation for sure. She's badly wounded and can't fight against my army! Hahahaha!"

The Uchiha said and lough with his evil lough.

"She won't die easily. She's lucky. That's why even you can't kill her."

Sasuke argued and brown fire to the Uchiha.

"Her luck would run out soon. Hn!"

The Uchiha said and used dust particles against Sasuke's attack.

They fought and fought until their chakra reaches its limits. Sasuke on the other hand looses her eye sight the more he uses his amaterasu (an: did i spelled it right? Oh well. Just let me know. :)). Sasuke kneeled to the ground because of exhaustion. The Uchiha used this opportunity to use his dust particle and attack Sasuke from the back but he didn't succeed.

"Need a help duckass?"

It was none other than Hinata from the other dimension who loves call him duckass. Hinata helped him dudge the dust particle by pulling him away from it. Hinata's byakugan activated and position herself for battle.

"What are you doing here?"

Sasuke asked.

"Helping. Isn't it obvious?.."

Hinata said and started to attack the Uchiha.

"If you're worried about you Hinata. That other duckass with her and Menma."

Hinata added. Sasuke relieved a bit from Hinata's words and started to attack the Uchiha in tandem with Hinata.

On the other hand, the evacuation center was ambushed by the enemy but reinforcements from the other dimension came also with the reinforcements from the sand village.

Hinata was standing next to Naruto while trying to protect him even tho her stitches broke and it was bleeding badly.

"Hey babe.. don't over do yourself. "

"Yeah.. we'll  handle this for you.."

The playboy sasuke said and Menma to Hinata. The pregnant Ino run towards Hinata also the Ino from the other dimension. The two helped Hinata and closed Hinata's stitches.

"Ino-chan.. please stay with Hinata-chan.. w-we'll handle this."

The shy Ino said to Ino. She knows the other her is pregnant and needs to stay still and don't need to fight. Everyone fought against the enemy and protect each other for this war.

At the konoha, Sasuke was ready for his last strike to bring down the Uchiha but.. Sosuke who's being controlled by the Uchiha strikes at Sasuke.

Sasuke was shocked and his eyes blured at the moment.

_______________

AN: hey everyone! Here's chapter 23. Hope you all loved it. :) I have good news and bad news for all of you.

I guess I'll start with the bad news then after the good news. ^^

The bad news is, this story was about to end already and few more chapters would come after this. Also, if you're reading my other story "falling in love" a SasuHina fanfic. I'm sorry to tell but I won't be updating it starting this week. But I'll resume it soon. :( *sobs*

Here's the good news. Yes I said I would not be updating my work "falling in love" but I'll be focusing on after I finished this story to give longer and worth reading chapter. But first I'll focus first in this story so I could give it a worth it ending for all of you. :)

So yeah! Keep on supporting my work everyone! Specially SasuHina even tho we know NaruHina's confirmed to be cannon. :) soooo.... see you guys on the next chapter!

Don't forget to vote, read, share, and comment!

Love you bros!

Fist bump!

Love,
ImShishi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 373 14
Naruto and Hinata's friendship is finally progressing but when Naruto broke the news that he's getting married to someone else, how will Hinata take...
212K 7.2K 19
Its a sasuhina fanfic. If you don't like the ship or feel offended by it then please kindly leave. But if you are a hardcore sasuhina fan then this i...
7.8K 571 30
Hyuga Hinata didn't know what she signed up for until she was at his doorsteps begging for mercy. Uchiha Sasuke was never one to falter in his decisi...
4.8K 279 13
》 Tell me, Sasuke... You used to be mean to me, always seemed annoyed of my presence, then left without a single word. And after all these years of s...