Dollhouse | scream series ยฒ

By BrunetteMarionette

Katherine Prescott is back to show everyone she's not just a victim or a girl who went crazy, but what happen... More

| prologue |
| cast |
You are ready
Doll Faces
Mindful Therapy
Forget Me Not
I'm The Crazy One.
Underlying Mommy Issues?
The Big Day
Windsor College
Room 237
Real Pain In The Ass
Forgive And Forget?
Film Theory
Flashbacks
You've Got Mail
One Hell Of A Ride
Just One More
Best Friends
I'm Still Standing
Swan Lake
Follow You
Big Spoon, Little Spoon
You're Mine
Normality Sucks
Just Checking In
She's Losing It
Lost and Unfound
On A Rampage

Famous Katherine Prescott

2.7K 122 6
By BrunetteMarionette

Cici led me around campus chatting the whole way, I was more concerned with ignoring all the stares coming our way, whether it was because of the blonde who had her arm curled around mine laughing loudly or the shock of seeing me here, I had no idea.

But it wasn't the best feeling in the world; all I could do was take a breath and count to ten as I let the blonde guide me through the college gardens.

Coming almost full circle, we end up back in the place I had seen my sister yesterday. Glancing over in that direction, my stomach tightens at the familiar brown-haired boy that looked no different than the last time I had seen him.

Randy.

"I'll be right..." I stop in my sentence as Cici glances at me, confused. "I'm just going to-" I point over to the group of people as Cici nods knowingly as she turns and walks over to a group of girls, all happy to see her.

"Oh man, this is huge," I heard Randy say as I slowly walk closer to him, not really knowing what to say, but I had been friends with him since we were kids, and I wasn't going to give that up for anything.

"Randy!" I call out, causing him to jump and turn to me with a shocked smile, my eyes quickly scanned the area for my sister, but I was pleasantly surprised to not see her anywhere.

"Kat?" Nodding, I blinking when hugged Randy me tightly. "How are you? What are you doing here? You look great", He stuttered as his breath hit my ear; I noticed Mickey watching us closely over Randy's shoulder.

Moving back, I let out a small laugh at his questions; he looked so confused but happy to see me. It was nice.

"I managed to graduate while in the hospital, and they convinced me to give normality a try," I grinned as Randy laughed along with me before he threw an arm over my shoulder, turning towards the people I had met yesterday.

Randy eyed them as they glanced between us with various expressions on their faces. "What's going on?" My oldest friend questioned them, sounding confused.

I shrugged with a smirk. "They must still be really shocked to have met me yesterday" my eyes turned towards them with a scowl. "I can just imagine Sidney telling you all about her crazy sister, right?".

Derek's face flushed, and I knew I was right in some way, Sidney had told them about me. "She didn't call you crazy," He muttered as my jaw clenched angrily at his attempt to smooth over whatever shit my sister had said.

"She shouldn't be talking about me at all," I hissed as his face dropped in shock, Hallie stood awkwardly, driving me to wonder what she had heard about me, and Mickey's face hadn't once changed as he continued to study me in silence.

My gaze turns back to Randy when I feel his body straighten, and I followed his gaze towards where my sister was walking towards us, away from where Dewey was stood. What we're they looking so suspicious about?

Randy's face brightened considerably, "Deputy Dewey, Woodsboro's finest. What's he doing here?" He asked my twin playing it cool he obviously still likes her, but she immediately stood by her boyfriend's side.

I silently watched Dewey as he hobbled away.

"He's worried. Our surrogate big brother," Sidney laughed but seemed on edge about something; maybe it was because what she and Dewey we're talking about, or it could be the flocks of reported shrouded over the campus.

"Wow, nothing like a funeral bringing the family together." My ears perked up at the word funeral that must be the murders Dewey was talking about yesterday.

Just as Randy pulls his arm away from me, my sister's gaze drops on me like she didn't realize I was even there. "Kat..." she breathed, but I ignored her, turning my back towards her, I watched the small gathering of reports in disdain.

"Not a fan of reporters?" Mickey asks with a smile as he stands by my side, glancing down at the same flock of people I was.

"I'm not a fan of people who put out blatantly false reports and bring other people down to fuel their own egos," I say, glaring at them as I watch their microphone being shoved into the faces of students as they walked by.

"Plus, I don't have the best track records with reporters."

"Sidney, look, it's Gale Weathers," I heard Hallie gasp as I follow her pointed finger to see Gale down by the front steps of the main building talking into one of her cameras as she, like many of the others, tried to get some juicy news.

"Star of the Gale Weathers press conference. Author of the press conference starring Gale Weathers. Soon to be a major motion picture starring Gale Weathers," Randy recited with a grin as he almost buzzed excitedly.

"Fucking Gale," I muttered to myself, still feeling a lot of resentment, not due to what she said about our mother because, let's face it a lot of it was right, but it was from everything after the murders.

"Be kind, she saved our lives," My twin scolded as she stood by my side; I faced her with narrowed eyes. Who was she to tell me what to do and how to feel. She lost that privilege a long time ago.

"No, she saved your life. She's done nothing for me," I hissed at Sidney as she subtly flinched from my tone of voice; Sidney had nothing to worry about; she wasn't written about in a tell-all book.

I was the one who had a whole chapter dedicated to me and my mental health, my anger, and my being close friends to the murderers.

"Check the calf implants. I'm gonna get closer," Randy whistled, breaking through the tension; he seriously had some weird crushes.

"Hello, girls," A high-pitched voice called out as I tore my gaze away from the crowd below us to see a group of pretty preppy girls, Sidney and her friends I could handle, but these girls looked plastic.

I snorted to myself, remembering how I felt about Casey before we became friends, she was the bouncy preppy one, and I was the more laid-back sarcastic queen, but somehow I don't think this would end in the same type of friendship.

Hallie moved closer, smiling brightly at the girls. "Oh, hello sister Lois, sister Murphy" I faced her in shock, she sounded like a robot – was that normal?

"Hello, pledge. Hi Sidney, and you are?" Murphy, the blonde one asked, looking at me with a scary wide grin, but before I could open my mouth, Lois had beaten me to it.

"Don't you know Murphy" She questioned her friend without even turning her head as she watched me with gleaming eyes "this is the famous Katherine Prescott," the other girls all seemed to whisper among themselves.

"Hi," I muttered, not feeling too great that she was staring at me like I was some sort of prize to be won.

"Well, Katherine, we are the sister from Delta Lambda Zeta," Lois explained like they were some hot shit; the other girls gave me a robotic wave after being introduced - seriously though, was this normal??

"Good for you," I muttered as Mickey snort from beside me; the girls, however, did not look put out at all. It seemed like my usual mean sarcastic self did nothing to them as they turned to face my sister.

"Are they robots" I mock whisper to Mickey, who lets out a loud laugh, seemingly amused at my question. I could take down a killer wearing a mask - no problem, I got stabbed - cool fine, but these girls were actually terrifying.

Murphy glanced between Sid and me with a sad pout, a really fake one at that. "This must be hell for you" I shifted to my sister, who looked like she wanted to run away from these girls—same sis.

"I manage" was all that Sidney said, and her tone of voice really didn't match the polite smile she was wearing.

"To think that this fest is all about you. Not directly, but in some six degrees of Kevin Bacon way," I pulled a face again as Mickey laughed into his hand, causing Murphy to glare at him.

"So, Kat, I can call you Kat, right?" My awkward look was ignored as the curly-haired female continued talking, "We're having a little Martini mixer soon; you should totally come!" her excited stare freaked me out, and luckily she turned to face my twin "You too, Sid."

Giving Lois a half smile-grimace, I was about to tell her 'hell no' until Hallie threw her arms around mine and Sid's shoulders giggling as if we were all the best of friends. "We'll be there."

What the actual fuck?.

"Oh good, cause Sid, we have our eyes on you" I stared at her ice-blue eyes and shivered internally; sorority girls did not play around. I'd rather face off against a hook-wielding maniac than these chicks "and definitely you, Kat. The Delta Lambda's are very sensitive to your plight, and if you need anything, just call". 

"Oh! Kat, you should come down before the party and hangout. Bye!" Lois blushed, walking away with her sorority sisters following.

Glaring at the hand on my shoulder, I glanced over to Hallie as she watched the sisters walk away. "You're touching me," I tell her emotionlessly, making her jump and take her hand off me speedily as if I had burned her.

"Are you ok?" Mickey questioned me from the wall he was sitting on as I sat next to him with a short nod. "Murphy seemed to really -like- totally like you," he joked in a valley girl voice as I gave him a small smile, quickly looking down at my feet.

"They smile so much it's unnatural," I say wide-eyed as he sniggers at my expression. I feel shell shocked, so much has happened, and it's only the start of the day.

"The Delta Lambdas are the biggest bunch of..." Mickey starts before Hallie whirls around to glare at him, though it's just like being glared at by a little lamb, so no big deal.

"Hey! I'm pledging Delta Lambda,"

I snorted when Hallie's head pivoted my way "That explains so much," Hallie's face drops as my sister glares my way, obviously upset at me being 'mean' to her bestie.

Slightly cringing at the loud crowd below, I catch the sound of questions being asked, I still had no idea about the people who were killed, but if it was because of the Stab movie, then that was just unfortunate. "It's like a circus down there."

"Chief Hartley said the girl was stabbed seven..." Mickey tried to say before he was interrupted.

"Drop it!" Derek growled at him nod towards my sister, who had become visibly upset; the dark hair boy obviously did not want Mickey to talk about the murders to not distress Sidney.

Just like 2 years ago after Casey and Steve's murder when Billy wouldn't let Stu and Randy talk about it.

"You take a knife and slit from the groin to the sternum" we all groan at Stu and throw anything we had in his direction.

"It's called tact, you fuck rag," Billy stated when he saw the look on Sidney's face.

Thinking about it now, that could have been a cover-up either to make sure Stu didn't say something stupid or for Billy to pretend to be the caring boyfriend he tried to make us believe he was.

I turned to Mickey noticing his eyes darken at Derek's tone. "What else happened?" I questioned, ignoring the incredulous expression on Derek's face as a smile grew on Mickey's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 117 13
Bella (Bea) Roberts, younger sister to Jill Roberts, is now living with her cousin Sidney Prescott. But what will happen when ghostface is back for b...
146K 3.5K 14
โ๐—ช๐—”๐—ก๐—ก๐—” ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—” ๐—š๐—”๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ฌ/๐—ก?โž You are the adopted sister of Sidney Prescott, and quite different to her in almost every way, one differenc...
80.4K 2.5K 20
Rosalina (Rosa) Hargraves was a 24 year old nurse. What happens when she starts working at a new asylum full of famous Slashers? And what happens whe...
213K 7.4K 20
1. Don't answer the phone. 2. Lock your doors at night. 3. Don't trust anyone. These are your standard movie horror pointers. But with a sequel com...