Utaite Ships One Shots (On Ho...

Par mahiru6

A book fulls of utaite one-shots. Sometimes a short series, but mostly a one-shots. I'll mostly write Sorama... Plus

When the bells rings
When the bells rings: Part 2
When the bells rings: Part 3
Why is it to be you? [A]
[F] Blessing
Prolouge: A Bitter me, and a sweet you (Soramafu and Kashitsuki)
Chapter 1: A Bitter me, and a sweet you (Soramafu and Kashitsuki)
Babysitter, what this feeling called? (Satocolo, Part two)
Chapter 2: A Bitter me, and a sweet you (Soramafu and Kashitsuki)
[A/F]Am I not enough? (SoraMafu)
[F]Mafumafu Harem (Mafumafu 10th Anniversary Special)
Chapter 3: A Bitter Me, and a sweet you (Soramafu and Kashitsuki)
[F] Lies and Truth (Kashitsuki)
[F] Among Us Stream (SoraMafu)
[F] Mafumafu Birthday's Special
Announcement
たばこ (Urasaka)
Let's jump together. (Soramafu)
Utaite x KHR Crossover (Test)

[ F and A] Happiness

293 7 7
Par mahiru6

Happiness, the thing that everyone want the most in this world.

Happiness, the one that make us feel the blessing.

Happiness, the one that make our heart feel warm.

Happiness, the thing that hard to obtain but worth it when you achieve it.

Happiness, the most important thing in this world.

Everyone that work so hard to obtain that, the most important thing. Everyone, hurting so much just for obtain that thing. The thing that everyone feel the suffer, sadness and despair first before the happiness. At least, It's worth it when you finally can obtain that.  Happiness that everyone longed for, can I obtain that? Can I obtain what everyone longed for? Even if It's impossible for me, can I... get that happiness?

======================

"Mafu!"

"Ah- soraru-san." The albino replied turn back to face his "best friend". "Ha.. are you thinking something really hard again?" The raven asking while go to the albino side.  "Un.. just a little haha." The albino replied with a small smile and a little laugh.

"What were you thinking about?" The raven asking again while open the coffee can that he just get earlier. "...happiness.." The albino replied, he thought of that really deep since It's about his happiness and everyone happiness. Are he going to be happy or not, if not what will he do or something like that. He can't help it, he really treasure his future so It's became a habit that he thinking about something really hard sometimes.

"I see.. well, It's natural to think about happiness. I guess, everyone think about it." The raven said while drink his coffee first before continue what he said, "Including me." That make the albino widened his eyes lightly, yes.. of course soraru-san think about it too, everyone is the same after all..

"...well, you don't have to worry about your future I guess." Soraru said drinking his coffee again, "Eh why?" Mafumafu said confused, "Because you have me." That make the albino eyes really wide open, he think is he misheard what the raven say or not now. "..eh? What does that means--"

"That's what It's means. Done, I'm not explain it until you get it." The raven said as he throw his empty coffee can to the bin. Then, the bells of the school rang, It's time for the last class for today. "Hora, let's go Mafu."

The albino just dumbfounded after he hear what the raven said, he not believe it even though he knew what It's means, It's still embarassing to say it. The albino say yes to the raven and start walking beside soraru.

Don't worry because you have me, huh..? That a nice lines to make anyone fall hahaha....

Soraru-san.... your too good for me..

The raven glance at the younger that thinking something again in his head, Mafu.. I hope you get what that's means, and I know you already get it.

I be waiting for your answer.

As the two going to walk to their own class,  they glanced at each other  before go in to their class. The albino is go in his class and sit on his desk, a brunette and a red haired male started to come to the albino.

"Mafudon!" The red haired male, his close friend Sakara and, "Mafun~ where are you earlier? We've been waiting for you you know~" The brunette and have a red eyes, Amatsuki A.K.A Ama-chan, A.K.A Natural Physcho. The brunette make a little pouting face, "Sorry Ama-chan, I'm in the rooftop earlier ahaha," The albino replied with a small laugh while he scratch his cheek a little.

"Hmm~ I guess, I forgive you! And, aren't we can't go to the rooftop?" The brunette said as he confuse a little, "Well, I can~ I have the permission to go to the rooftop everytime, because it make me breath easier~" The albino said while humming.

"That's not fair~ I want go to the rooftop too!" The red haired male said whining. "It can't be helped because Mafun needs that sakatan," Amatsuki said that while smack sakata back lightly. Yes, even though I kinda not want that but It can't be helped....

Ah.. if I remember, soraru-san haven't know about that yet is he?

Mafumafu thought about that and once again get sinking in his thought. Everyone in this school mostly know about it, and only Soraru doesn't know about it.

It's not that he keep it a secret from him, but he just can't tell it to him. He afraid, how will he react. I know he will be mad that I haven't tell about it to him, I know that very much. He don't know how is he going to explain it to him, maybe that's just an excuse for him not telling him.

"Mafu~ you okay?" The albino snapped back to reality after hear his friend call his name. "Yea, I'm alright, just thinking something really hard again~"  He replied with a smile, the two male kinda feel something is wrong with the albino but decide to not ask it.

"Ah, the teacher already here. Bye bye mafun~ let's continue it after school~" then, the two male go to their desk and sit.

Maybe I will tell about it tomorrow....

===============

The bell of the school rang, the school is over. The students started to pack their things, and leave the school with their friends or alone. The albino start to pack his things to before go home with his friends and senior that have waited for him. As he done packing, he sighed. I keep thinking about it for whole time now, It can't be helped right...?

As he done thinking about it, he start to take his bag and gonna leave the class. But, suddenly his head became hurt and his breathing became heavier. He place his hand on his head and other hand in his desk to support his body.

He slowly start to breath slowly but, everytime he breath his chest became hurt. 3 minutes pass, and the albino able to breath normally again. He really glad thst no one is in the class and nobody passed the classroom.

After he back to normal, he look at the clock and he late for going home with everyone. He make everyone waiting, as he realize that, he immediately run towards the school gate where everyone waiting.

He run in a small pace, he immediately run out of energy if he run really fast. He thought everyone already gone home first, until he arrived in the school gates. He saw everyone still waiting for him, and one of them is being a little angry maybe because he late.

He run to them and say 'sorry for the wait'. "Mafu! Where are you've been! We really waiting for you, you know!!" Said Amatsuki and Urata at the same time, acting like a protective mother and brother.

"I-I'm sorry, I just suddenly have something to do for a minute ahaha." The albino replied with a small laugh, the raven feel something off but decide not ask about it. "Ah! That's right! Let's go to a park before we go home!" Sakata suddenly said, but everyone said 'let's do that' or 'okay' and there's a person that just nooded.

In this group, there's 8 people. First, my best friend Amatsuki, Itou Kashitaro, Ama-chan boyfriend. Sakata, my best friend, Urata, he like my big brother and I like it, Sakata boyfriend. Shima, a cool friend, and Senra, a funny friend and yes, Shima boyfriend. And lastly, my BEST BEST FRIEND Soraru-san, and also..

My crush.

He feel nervous as he thinking about tomorrow what he gonna do. He afraid, he just feel afraid. He already feel sick when he thinking about it again.

"Ah we arrived! Yayy~ I be the one that first get on of  the swing~" Sakata said as he dashes to the swing, "Ah- Sakatan I will be the first!" The albino said along too before dashed to the swing too. Urata and Amatsuki just there dumbfounded, while the others chukling and smiling at the scene, the two just too innocent for them.

After that, everyone starting to talk with each other as they sit in a bench, or in slider. (Idk what the others call it, cuz I don't really know about park-)

As when the albino chatting happily with his friends, he started to feel that pain that he feel earlier. The others started to notice that the albino stopped talking for a minute, "Mafu you okay?" Amatsuki ask worried. The albino keep staying silent, and that make the others even more worried.

Why... why at time like this.. why in front of everyone.. haa, I'm so useless..

The pain is getting really stronger, and his dizziness really turned out bad.

Ukh.. I can't collapse here, not in front of everyone especially.. in front of soraru-san, that will make him know the truth...

Not being able to keep his pain, he close his eyes and,

He collapse.

The others suprised and shocked, they immediately go to the albino and checking him up. "...his breath became very less.. No no no no!!" Amatsuki said and started to anxious, Urata call a ambulance while others is checking up on the albino.

"Get a grip Mafumafu! Don't sleep yet! Don't close your eyes! Please!" Amatsuki shouting while he crying as he hold the albino body. Sakata started to crying as well, and the others just see the albino with really a worried face.

I can hear them.. ahh~ is this the end for me..?

I knew that happiness is impossible for me.. there's no a happiness for me. I knew this time will come, but It's still sad that this time is finally come...

He open his eyes for a bit and see the raven in front of him, just see him with a face filled with horror.

Soraru-san.. if I could say this feeling to you now, let me say it...

The albino started to Move his lips for a bit, the raven who watch the albino trying to say something with the move of the lips. He widened his eyes when he understand what he say, he started to cry a little and immediately go to albino.

====================

Two years passed since that day.

A lot of things has changed after that day. What has changed? Well, something a little. Let's continue the story.

A male walking in a road that filled with cherry blossoms flower. It's spring, yes It's his favorite season. The male stopped walking for a sec, looking above and smiling for a sec. Today is a good day, a good day for he to see him.

He buy a flower bouquet of that person favorite flower, yes, Chrysanthemum.

After he done buy the bouquet, he go to a hospital.

"Can I see, Aikawa Mafuyu?" The male said to the counter desk. (Is that what it call it? ww) "Yes, you can." The people on the desk replied.

"You always come here, and today It's a great day, It's a perfect day for him. Isn't that right soraru-san?"

The male smiled and said, "Yes it is, I even buy his favorite flower today ahaha." The male said with a small laugh, "The others is here the other day ago, Amatsuki-san and Kashitarou-san is here yesterday too."

"I see, It's seems, today It's just me that come here." The male said with a smile, while grip the bouquet really tight. "Then, I will go to his room." The nurse just nodded and smiling as the male started to going to that person room.

The sounds of the nurses, doctor, and the patients talking. It's not really annoying, the sounds of the people in the hospital make him feel calm don't know why.

As he arrived in that person room, he breath in first before go in to the room.

He open the door and go to the person inside the room. He watch the person that in the bed in awe. "I come again, Mafu."

Yes, Mafumafu and Soraru, a lots of things have happened since that day.

"Mafu! Mafu! Wake up!!" The raven go to the albino and hug him tightly, "Please... you have to be save, you have to be alive..."

After he said that, a ambulance come to the park. They start to bring the albino inside the ambulance. "We need someone to accompany for him!"

"Soraru, you go." Urata said that made the raven eyes widened slightly. Soraru not saying anything and just nodded as he go into the ambulance.

"Ma-mafudon *hic* is he go-going to be *hic* alright?" Sakata asking while crying, Urata go to the red haired male and pat his head while hug him. "He's going to be alright, don't worry." Urata said in a gentle voice that make Sakata relief a little.

"Mafu..." Amatsuki worried about him, despite he knows about that he can't do anything when mafu needs the most. Amatsuki start to crying again when he thought of that, the noticed brunette go to him and hug him. "Don't worry, Ama-chan.. he's going to be alright. You have a thing to do aren't you?" Amatsuki kinda confuse, but kinda know what he means. "W-wait for him?" Kashitarou smiled, "Yes.. you just have to wait for him.."

"Everyone is sad... I hope I can do something but I can't." Senra said sadly, "Me too.. I guess.. we just have to watch over them.." Shima said, Senra smiled when he hear that as he hug him.

At the hospital,
the raven sit and wait for the albino that in the operation room. He sweating really bad and he's just can pray that the albino is fine. Not so long after that, the others is arrived in the hospital too. They just not saying anything and just stay quiet, praying for the albino.

The doctor comes out from the operating room, everyone immediately go to the doctor. "Doctor, is Mafumafu alright?" The raven ask to the doctor worried, "He's fine but..."

The raven start to caress the albino cheek and hair. He get up to throw the water in the vase and change it with a new water. He place the flower he just bought earlier in the vase and placed it in the desk.

Chrysanthemum, Mafumafu favorite flower. He knows why the albino like the flower.

"....he's in coma now. We don't know when he will wake up, his health really low and... there's a possibility..

He might die."

The others widened their eyes as they hear that, they shocked when they hear that, specially... the last part of the doctor said make them really shocked.

No... no no no.. no! This can't be true.. he can't die, he can't die...

Everyone crying after hear that, everyone decided to leave the hospital and give soraru some times. Everyone go home while crying, they not believe their angel state would be this bad.

The raven on other hand, still not moving from where he standing. He go to the room that albino is in, after he go in, he go to the albino and kneeling as he hold the albino hand.

He crying while kneeling and hold the albino hand. He crying until he sleep, he crying all day and wish for the albino to wake up.

It's already two years passed, the raven already in college and have a job already. Two years... a long time to wait for him to wake up for soraru.

"It's already two years... huh..?" The raven said sadly, he remembered that day, the day when his angel collapsed. "You such an idiot you know. You haven't told me about it... you haven't told me about your illness...."

The raven know the truth when he ask to his friends, everyone already know about it and only soraru, his best friend not tell it to him. "It's unfair you know? It's really unfair... why am I the only one that don't know about it..."

"And I haven't give your answer on that day..."  the raven said sadly, while looking at the sleeping albino. "...you know, I hope you be wake up after I said this.." The raven paused for a minute before say something.

"I love you too, Mafu."

"I love you so.. so please wake up right now.... please...." The raven said while he crying and hold the albino hand.

Happiness, the thing that everyone want the most in this world.

After he said that, he feel the albino finger moving slightly.

Happiness, the one that make us feel the blessing.

The raven immediately look up, and look at the angel.

Happiness, the one that make our heart feel warm.

His hand feel some warmth and moving, as the albino eyes fluttering open.

Happiness, the thing that hard to obtain but worth it when you achieve it.

As the albino eyes perfectly open and show his beautiful red orb eyes, he look at the raven. "So-soraru-s-san.."

Happiness, the most important thing in this world.

Soraru immediately hug the albino and crying in relief, "I'm glad, I'm glad you wake u-up, Mafu.." Mafumafu suprised a little but, immediately hug back the crying raven. "So-soraru-san.." the raven just hummed in response,

"I.. love you." The albino said with a bright loving smile that the raven have ever seen. The raven just crying more when he hear that. 

He finally can hear his voice that call his name, he waited for that for this two years.

In that time, the albino and the raven feel the Happiness. The happy feeling that they never feel.

Is this what it feel like of the true happiness? It's so warm...

I can be happy too, he can be feel this feeling too,

If he with soraru, will he be feel the happiness that exceed this feeling right now?

More happy than now, more happy than the past.

Finally, I can feel the true happiness, Finally he can be happy as well as everyone. He freed from that feelings, the feelings that always thought we can't be happy.

So, God let me be happy..

"Soraru-san... I'm really happy right now, I'm feeling the true happiness now.. Thank you, thank you soraru-san.."

The albino said as they smile at each other and kissed.

If he with soraru, he can be happy. He can feel happiness. He can obtain it, if It's with soraru, he can.

That's why, God, please make us feel this feelings long, this feeling.... called

Happiness.

===================

Yayyy~ one-shots of one chapter is done UwU Im pretty proud of this chapter actually~

Sorry for not updating cuz of assignment, music lesson and school. QwQ

I hope you guys can forgive me wwwww

Im sorry if this chapter kinda weird, well, in this story, I telling you guys my feelings. My body is weak, and I easily sick. Well, basically I thought I not have a happy future. And, me in this chapter is Mafumafu!

Im really wondering about happiness, what is happiness or am I going to be happy in the future? I always thought of that.

I kinda feel better that I put my feelings in this story! Wwww well, other than happiness like that, this story is not based on my true story UwU

Sorry, I rant again well...

~See you next tine~

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

206K 3.2K 53
(DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was 16 and it might be cringe or you might not like few parts of it. Read at your own risk.) Im finishing the series...
4.8K 289 10
-Hey Mr. Bartender!- ____________________ ;A glass after the other ____________________ Soraru x Mafumafu fan fiction ____________________ Started:...
27.3K 880 70
A book of you readers dating the utaites. (Bad description. Not pretty good at it) Hope you enjoy!!!
84.4K 2.9K 37
A collection of SoraMafu one-shots that range anywhere from sickeningly sweet fluff to cry-your-eyes-out angst. Basically if you like seeing these tw...